Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
From Sea to Shore! [Public/Ulv] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000From Sea to Shore! [Public/Ulv] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

From Sea to Shore! [Public/Ulv] - Page 4 Empty Re: From Sea to Shore! [Public/Ulv]

Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:42 pm
AYLA MAO
WORLDWIDE WAYFARER
Tvlling stood there frozen for a good while. Ania was suspicious the entire time and didn't take her eyes off her normally, so when the woman made suspicious behavior like freezing like a statue, Ania stared, not blinking for a good while. That suspicion was likely well deserved considering when Ania finally did blink, the woman was gone.

"Fuck, I knew she was a witch!"

It really was too late, unfortunately. Ania said she'd go back, and she got in this whole mess for lying to begin with. Next time she lied, she was probably going to get skinned, or something. The girl ran back at a good pace back to where she left Ulv at the food place. The girl hadn't the keenest instincts, and even when she did, not always were they followed. Along the way, because of the speed of her run, she tripped a couple times. At the end of her run, it looked like the first witch was nowhere to be found.

Confused, Ania ended up asking around with strangers. Most were reluctant to answer, mostly because of Hobbs behind her, some because she originally started asking for food first before she asked for the whereabouts of Ulv. When someone finally gave her an answer, Ania hopped onto Hobbs and made her way to the mayor's manor, where she was told Ulv might be. In a few minutes, they were arriving by the foot of the manor atop the hill.

S_E CUSTOM TEMPLATE

From Sea to Shore! [Public/Ulv] - Page 4 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
From Sea to Shore! [Public/Ulv] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999From Sea to Shore! [Public/Ulv] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

From Sea to Shore! [Public/Ulv] - Page 4 Empty Re: From Sea to Shore! [Public/Ulv]

Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:10 pm

ULV AUBER| WHITE MASK BUDDHA

After finally getting to the manor, the door opened and out stepped the terrifying mayor. Draped in the skin of a bear, wearing the half-skull of the same bear on her head, and grasping burning incense, she certainly struck a vivid picture.
"Welcome back, my little toy. I am glad you came to your senses about running away. The horrors of what would come to you if you had gotten to far away are beyond recounting" Ulv exclaimed, before waving the incense and doing a shamanistic dance about the house, filling it with the scent of the sticks.

"You have come to ask for power. I shall give you power, as soon as you give me a reason for gaining it, that is not one of malice or of sloth. For these reasons shall not stand the test of time, and merely grow evil in the soul"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
From Sea to Shore! [Public/Ulv] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000From Sea to Shore! [Public/Ulv] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:21 pm
AYLA MAO
WORLDWIDE WAYFARER
Ania went back to running away before Ulv could even speak. Well, she started to run away, but Hobbs ran after her and picked her up with his mouth by her collar. He lifted her and brought her back to face Ulv, despite her struggling. Thank goodness, too; apparently she was to be cursed even worse by running away!

"You coward witch! If ya just gonna use your disgustan' voodoo words to curse me, ya might as well--"

Ania paused at the promise of power. It was exceptionally suspicious, and every bone in her body screamed anxiously against it. Thing is, Ania didn't always listen to her instincts.

"Okay. I want power because... I want to be more 'den I am now. I want da power to do wat I wan, n' live as I please. Live how I wan 'ta live. You got power, you got a city, so ya chould know what I'm tokkin' about."

S_E CUSTOM TEMPLATE

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
From Sea to Shore! [Public/Ulv] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999From Sea to Shore! [Public/Ulv] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:38 pm

Well, Hobbs seemed to have his head on right. Ulv gave him a pat on the head for being a good kitty and then looked Ania in the eye. It was far beyond the playful mess of things before. The teasing and the bouncing and the theatrics. Instead, Ulv seemed to distil formality and solidifying the very concept of seriousness to look at Ania with it.
"Wanting to be better than you are now is a noble pursuit. But wishing to live how you want to live is dangerous. You must have virtue, honour, and humility before you can be given that" Ulv told her.

And then, the whole seriousness was gone and their was a smirk on her face as she pulled a strange uniform from nowhere. It was full length, complete with boots and everything.
"So, to start learning the path to power, put this on. It is the uniform of those who wish to learn how to have power"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:14 pm
AYLA MAO
WORLDWIDE WAYFARER
Hobbs coo'd at the headpatting, and Ania wore a face of utmost betrayal and disgust. Just because the scary witch lady had a different air about her, Hobbs immediately turn-coating was unforgivable. He wasn't going to get fed for the next three days. Then, she turned to Ulv. It was her turn to lecture.

"Dat's not how da' world works, witch-lady. De' world is run by folks who do as dey please. Not abody cares 'bout being virtuous, honourabhel, or humbhel. I'm not tryna subscribe ta useless tings to get power, and it ain't fair for me to hafta if no one else does."

S_E CUSTOM TEMPLATE

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:26 pm

"That is not how the world works. That is how I work. People that do as they please will always run afoul of people like me. And that is where their story ends. I will not force you to study under me, but if you go into the world thinking that there is no reason to stick to your morals because nobody else does, you will eventually meet me. And when you do, this little tiger will be an orphan. Not that I have any trouble taking him in, I always wanted to get a cat, but never got around to it"

Ulv was not making threats or trying to scare her. Just, telling her the truth of the matter.
"I stand as one of the foremost masters of martial arts in any realm you care to look. I can get you the power you seek in spades. I can give you the ability to smite all evil men and dogs. But it is not given if you are going to abuse it. It is not fair that nobody follows what you should follow, no. Which is why you level the playing field and wipe them from existence with unfair potency"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:37 pm
AYLA MAO
WORLDWIDE WAYFARER
That phrase got Ania heated. Man, was she mad. It felt hypocritical. How was cursing Ania virtuous? How was tricking her honourable? How was putting her down, denying her wishes after asking about them and dangling a fruit she can't partake in front of her, how was saying that doing as she pleased meant Ulv would have to kill her--how could this hypocritical witch lord herself like this! Ania almost wanted to cry in frustration, but she was too angry for that.

"So any abody who don't live like ya, who don't play by ya rules, they just get de boot? I just wanna beat some people up, but you wanna kill dem! You wanna use ya power for 'dat kind of ting, and you tink ya got the right to tell ME how power chould be used?!"

Hobbs finally let go of Ania, knowing that the girl was angry. When she plopped onto the floor, her face was already full of colour, a shade short of a tomato. She got up, stomped on the floor and spit on it, and walked over to hop onto Hobbs's back, pulling on his fur to go back to the ship.

"If ya wanna curse me for leavin', den go ahead. Dat's a virtuous, honourabhel, humbhel ting of ya' to do innit?"

S_E CUSTOM TEMPLATE

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 04, 2020 2:48 pm

"If you want to explode into exaggeration, then yes. But if you want to explore it more deeply, it means that people who abuse their power to hurt others, to grind others beneath their heel, to assail the innocent and harm the helpless, meet their end with me. There is a difference between a sandbox bully that just wants to punch people's faces, and a tyrant who has a thousand slaves. But at the same time, one can become the other.

You say you just want to beat a few people up. But what then? Do you find new people to beat up? Do you beat those who rise against you even more? What happens if someone doesn't stay down? What happens if someone has what you want? What happens if you take that thing that you want, because you are more powerful. What happens if you like the feeling you get, taking that from them, and so you go on to do it more. And then you grow from there, not taking things from people, but taking people from people. This is the slippery slope of power that comes from such base desires.

As I told you before, if you want to leave, I will not stop you. But if you pursue power for selfish reasons, and that selfishness grows out until you become a threat to the people of the world...then I will stop you"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:01 pm
AYLA MAO
WORLDWIDE WAYFARER
Ania was already turned around, but Ulv's responses had to be confronted. She signaled Hobbs to stop with her heel, then she shifted her mounting position backwards, so that her back was facing Hobbs's front.

"Who determines whose abusing dey powers in ya own eyes? How de ye know, for certain, that the people you kill are unilaterally deserving. What happens when you mehk a mistehk and kill de innocent, who holds ya accountable? If I gein power and I misuse it, and u come to kill me, what about you? You tokk about bein' de arbiter, but you abuse ye power for ya own amusement? To play wit me? Dere's a difference wit' teasin' me, and treatin' me like a toy, but at de same time, one can become da uhda.

What happens when I get de power ta beat de people I wanna beat up? When I get de power ta do what I want? Maybe de right ting. Who knows. But, I'll know 'dat however I use it, it won't be like you. God forbid I use it like you. The saints won't rest easy if I do.

When I get to 'dat point doe, we will meet. 'Cause we won't be agreeing on everyting. And me, I won't use my power ta beat you up just cause of 'dat. But, who knows, maybe someone tells you I'm being tyrannical, and ye'll hafta kill me because ain't abody gonna stop ya, wit all yer power, witch-lady."

If Ulv were true to her word, then the girl rotated herself once more to face the same forward as Hobbs, and the two would trek onwards back to the ship, and back to sailing. Possibly forgetting to fill their water cans and acquire some rations along the way.

S_E CUSTOM TEMPLATE

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:50 am

"For some people, it's pretty damn obvious. Because they have enslaved people, had people killed for speaking out against them, and are crushing down their freedoms to a point the people don't even know what they deserve. For more outlier cases, I'm an exceptionally powerful empath and I know precisely what people are feeling. It's how I knew you were lying, and it is how I better know the context of any situation.

But, if those safeguards all fall and despite them being overtly tyranical towards their people, and my ability to sense exactly what they are feeling towards their people and the situation they are in, they still turn out to be innocent, then accountability stands with Hayden, or Shadin, or Radioactive, or Abalia. Depends who steps in. Same for if my teasing unexpected guests ever becomes undeserving cruel. If I ever start to oppress my people and turn my production towards war for expansion's sake. Guild Of Heroes exists for a reason, after all. As does Lux Orior"

"If you do get your power and beat people up and then become a tyrant and fail all the safeguards previously explained, then yes. We will meet. But if your overly dramatic exaggeration of the situation fails you and you realise that the world isn't as black and white as you demand it to be, then you'll come to a shocking realisation that I aint so full of shit after all"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum