Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Blood On The Rocks (Catherine/Doku) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Blood On The Rocks (Catherine/Doku) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Blood On The Rocks (Catherine/Doku) - Page 3 Empty Re: Blood On The Rocks (Catherine/Doku)

Fri May 10, 2024 4:36 pm
Blood On The Rocks (Catherine/Doku) - Page 3 FcGVvZi
"Doku Fischer" | Quincybringer

The best solution to this situation was rest. After letting her sip the water Doku would grab her wrist and attempt to pull her up, carrying her if needed. "Get upppp" A bit of an annoyed look on his face as he tried to drag the woman. Moving towards the stairs, if Catherien could stand on her own he'd let her go and point up the stairs.

"Go lay down. You should sleep... You're off your fuckin rocks" That was probably the best idea, if Catherine wanted to lay down there were better places than on the hard floors. Besides, letting her out on the street in this state sounded like a recipe for disaster.

Family Troubles | END POST
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Blood On The Rocks (Catherine/Doku) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Blood On The Rocks (Catherine/Doku) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Blood On The Rocks (Catherine/Doku) - Page 3 Empty Re: Blood On The Rocks (Catherine/Doku)

Fri May 10, 2024 5:07 pm
Blood On The Rocks (Catherine/Doku) - Page 3 QMnzOTa

"Catherine Reed"

Catherine flinched slightly when her arm was grabbed, and then pulled. She seemed confused initially, stormy eyes half open and a grunt leaving her lips. Her legs didn't quite respond to the attempt of being pulled up, simply being dragged along rather clumsily by the knees and waddling motions. The ground was fine, it was where she belonged, why was he so insistent on disrupting it...?

The call for her to sleep made her instinctively stiffen, eyes wide and unblinking as Doku might as well have been dragging a boulder with how fixed to the spot she'd become in a mere instant, "S-sleep? I dun' wanna sleep..! I cannat sleep!"

Saying this while struggling to even keep her head aloft, she pulled away with a genuine look of fear, "I don' wanna, I dun't wunna...! Don't put me..!"

END | A Glimmer of Sunlight
Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Blood On The Rocks (Catherine/Doku) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Blood On The Rocks (Catherine/Doku) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri May 10, 2024 5:27 pm

Truthfully Doku wasn't expecting her to react the way she did but he did feel bad trying to pull her like that. So with a rather heavy sigh, he let the woman go.

"I'm not making you!"

He would point at the door to his apartment just up the stairs.

"That floor is dirty! Your bein silly blood lady"

Doku would squat down again this time next to Catherine. Shaking his head, honestly were he more sober he'd feel more worried and bad about the girl. That being said, he wanted to be a good friend and kinda just get her somewhere that was safer than the sticky floor.

"Come on... just tell me what you want!"

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Blood On The Rocks (Catherine/Doku) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Blood On The Rocks (Catherine/Doku) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Fri May 10, 2024 5:39 pm

"Catherine Reed"

She stopped struggling when he insisted he wasn't making her, slow blinking at him as she'd calm down. Oh, she didn't have to. Didn't have to sleep... Good, okay. Even while shitfaced she had enough sense to at least tell he was speaking the truth, though her nose scrunched up, "Quit callin' me blood lady.."

Her arm dropped into her lap, looking at him with an expression one could only call a sad puppy when she heard that question, which was shockingly uncharacteristic of her. She went through several expressions - pouting turned to frustration, frustration to disgust, disgust to a softer anger, and then back to a sullen look, "...I dunno.."

Arms slowly came to wrap around each other in a poorly concocted hold. Was it always so warm? It felt really warm in here. She didn't like it.

"... I wanna be cold. It's too warm in here..."

Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 10, 2024 7:16 pm

This situation was just... weird, though thankfully for the both of them Doku probably wasn't gonna remember much if any of this. Which was good for Catherine, cause she likely knew Doku would have gotten plenty of ammo for teasing her. Well, she wanted to be cold? Well... he could do that. With a quick nod, he stumbled behind the counter and looked towards the wall, a small thermostat. He squinted his eyes to read the tiny letters and the even smaller screen, following up with pressing the machine's down button as low as it would allow him.

He would return to the red-head and exhale. "I turned the air down low. What else?" He once again squatted down to look at her closer.

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 10, 2024 10:41 pm

"Catherine Reed"

Even in a drunken state her mind was overcrowded with thoughts, her left hand's fingers rhythmically circling her upper bicep in a repetitive motion, her feet tapping in a specific pattern as her body acted out the energy it couldn't express in other ways, constantly nodding forward as the dark-haired man went off to fix the AC, looking up with a placid expression when he returned. That nose bleed had entirely vanished, the splash of water having done it's work to clean her face off. Of course there was hardly any need to stanch the bleeding... It'd fix itself.

"..I wanna go upstairs.." Her gaze had plummeted to the floor, as if she didn't want to look at him, "...Buht I dun' wanna sleep."

Why was he bothering to help her? What was his motive here? If she weren't wasted, she'd be panicking and thinking this was some aim, a long game of sorts. But right now, that barrier she crafted over the years was left down, at least for now, such is why when the two made it up the steps, she'd speak up again,

"..Why are ya helpin' me?"

Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 10, 2024 11:15 pm

"Thank god"

Hearing that she wanted to go upstairs was a relief, it was a lot better than sitting on the dirty floor. As she said she wanted to head upstairs he would take a few steps up, trying to make sure Catherine or himself didn't fall as he made his way up. Opening his apartment door before plopping himself on the couch and turning on the T.V, leaving the door open for the redhead.

His room was... interesting, with manga, anime movie posters, figures, and general nerdy stuff lining his shelves. Compared to the bar below, the apartment above was well-maintained and clean. It was one solid room, (apart from the bathroom), but was divided into 3 sections, a bedroom section, a small bed with a desk next to it, with a rather pricy-looking PC, a general living room, a sofa, table and TV, and a kitchen.

Thinking for a moment at her question, he waved his hand dramatically as he spoke. "Cause yor my friend dingus." Friend was a weird term, but it was close enough.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 10, 2024 11:35 pm

"Catherine Reed"

Leaning on the door frame, her glazed eyes slowly went about the room. Plenty familiar with it, yet it looked so different as it swam in her vision. It almost didn't feel real, like a dream she woke up in. She was struggling to feel in the moment, that word crossing her ears further adding to the illusion.

"..Friend..." She'd mumble, "..Friend? You think of me that way..?"

She still didn't look at him. She almost couldn't bear it. She felt sick.

"..How could I..? M' the worst..." It didn't make sense to her right now, and any barriers she used to apply reason to it just... Spilled,

"...Oh, you're probably planning to sell my organs or put me on the market or eat me or kill me or torture me or..."

She just kept rambling and rambling on a variety of terrible possibilities, not a single positive one appearing to cross her mind at all as her gaze was dark and fixed to the floor. She felt hot. There wouldn't be much stopping her, even her own breath running out just served as a brief pause before another slog of potential horrors were mused by her lips.

Waffles
Waffles
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 10, 2024 11:43 pm

He watched her just mumble and speak to herself, waving his arm at her as if telling her to hush. "Dunno what else you'd call us. Friends fit the best"

While she looked at him, he was lying awkwardly on his couch, his legs half up on the table and spread out on the sofa, laying back and staring at the ceiling as he spoke out. Listening to the background noise of the T.V. It looked like some adult cartoon, crudly drawn and dropping more F-bombs than a middle schooler.

"I wouldve done that already dummy... besides you would easily beat my ass if I tried..." He picked up the T.V remote, waving it in the air for Catherine to see. "You can watch whatever, I'm just... watching this..."

What in the world was he talking about... he was looking up at the ceiling... on. the fan was on. and he was just... watching it... spin? What a guy.

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 11, 2024 12:23 am

"Catherine Reed"

"...Oh," It was hard to tell how she was feeling with that response. It wasn't quite like she knew what she was feeling, either. The room swayed her over to the couch, standing over Doku as he waved the remote at her. TV..? She hardly ever watched it, acknowledging his voice and presence but never meeting his eyes. She couldn't meet his eyes. She felt an underlying dread in doing so, alongside the confusing flush of other feelings.

Slowly she descended, sitting on his thighs and staring at the screen, mindlessly flipping through channels until the calming voice of a narrator stopped her flickering, the familiar ranges of nature displaying on the television - some nature program. She left it...

And then lied down on top of him.

"...Friends." She'd repeat in a wistful voice, lying against him, "..You're cold."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum