» Name Of Character:
Chidori Shihoin» Link To Character: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t16926-chidori-shihoin-approved-4-1» Upgrading:
So to get the simple stuff out of the way:
- Hoho from Beginner to Adept
- Hakuda from Beginner to Adept
- Kido from Beginner to Adept
- Mental Deduction to Adept
- General Speed to Adept
- Tier up from 3-4 to 3-2
- Changing her original zapakuto's base appearance to a kodachi. Also changing everything else about her zanpakuto.
- An impromptu form of Zanjutsu that completely focuses on the zanpakuto not being drawn. Something that Chidori had first started using in a fight where she was unable to draw her zanpakuto, she uses her skill in Zanjutsu along with her connection with her zanpakuto to strike with the same strength as if it were drawn. Obviously, because the sword is not drawn, there is no cutting or slicing involved so those motions are thrown out, with more piercing motions and blocking favored in this style.
It is also to note that this is preferred over normal zanjutsu when Chidori doesn’t want to harm her opponent, whether it be over a bond or a power difference. She’s noted that it’s also good for sparring as it removes a good portion of the risk of fighting with swords.
Getsuyo- Monday,a fitting name for a simple skill, at least in Chidori’s opinion. This requires the user to take one hand and place it at either the middle or top of their sheathe and bring the weapon slightly above their shoulder. They then bring their arm down in a stabbing motion with a good amount of force, as if they were trying to drive their sword through a rock. Once they come in contact with something, they stop moving their arm instead of following through. Chidori is personally fond of this move because it can be used in almost any situation as there aren’t many requirements for setting it up and overall is pretty simple.Zanjutsu: Samasu
Getsuyo: Raishu - A stronger variation of Monday where the user uses two hands instead of one, increasing the power behind the attack. The downside of using more hands is that it makes it more awkward to pull off, basically limiting the direction that it could be used to in front of or behind the user. In Chidori’s use of this variation, she found that where regular Getsuyo was able to break a couple of board or maybe a few bones if placed correctly, Getsuyo: Raishu, when used properly, could break through a couple of bricks and shatter some of the more tougher bones such as a humerus and on occasion a femur.
Requires a strong grip however, and weaker ones will cause the sword to just fly out of the user’s hand on contact. In fact, this entire variation can be negated if someone were to push back with more force than the user.
Kayōbi - Tuesday, a defensive technique. The user takes their left hand and puts it towards the end of the sheathe towards the guard, and the other hand in the same spot but on the opposite end.They then take their non-dominant foot and place it behind them, so when they anticipate and block a strong attack, they have something already set up to fall back on instead of having to shift her feet while in the process of blocking and avoiding the risk of falling over.
Because of the position required to use Kayōbi, one can unsheathe their sword seamlessly by just dragging their left hand to the left and taking out the sword. Chidori likes to use this as a counter attack, deflecting her enemies weapon with her right hand which is now holding the sheath.
Kayōbi: Raishu- Turning the regular Kayōbi from a defensive technique to offensive. The main difference is that it uses one hand instead of two. More similar to Getsuyo, where they take the sheath and strike their target, Kayōbi: Raishu is horizontal so it gives more range for attack instead of the pinpoint damage of Getsuyo. This also doesn’t require as much of a skill in aiming as Getsuyo but is easier to predict and duck underneath since the execution is somewhat slow compared to the other techniques and is obvious.
- When Chidori actually draws her zanpakuto. This is where Chidori truly shines in terms of using her zanpakuto as she is actually using the sword section of it. There isn’t much to it when you compare it to other sword styles besides the form. The user will always fight with the sheath in one hand and the sword in the other, a style that she later found out was coined by Ikkaku Madarame who used to be a lieutenant of the combat division underneath Kenpachi Zaraki. This allows for quick blocking and an easy way to enter and exit combat, plus it lets her weave Zanjutsu: Samasu and Nemuru in between each other, using both blunt and slashing attacks in tandem.
Yakimodoshi-kō- A sort of halfway state that Chidori uses when in a pinch. Due to her somewhat rocky but improving relationship with Tensa Haramitsu, the zanpakuto refuses to give her access to Shikai at the current moment. but will allow for some leeway to enhance her abilities. Upon verbally requesting permission with the very specific phrase of, “O please mistress of the sand, let my flame burn deeply inside you now and forevermore.” If this is said, then Tensa Haramitsu would glow faintly as a confirmation. Chidori is then able to channel her reiatsu through the blade of Tensa Haramitsu. This adds a burning property to her attacks and can set enemies on fire with a well placed attack. It should also be noted that it will affect other abilities depending on whether or not it is stated in said ability.Hakuda Plus
- It's pretty self-explanatory, mainly because Chidori is the least creative when it comes to naming techniques. This isn't really a revolutionary idea either, and many can chalk it up to Hakuda with a bit of flair, but it's what Chidori does with it that makes it unique.
Using her gift of an elemental reiatsu and her control over her spiritual power, Chidori can release her reiatsu from specific points in her body while using Hakuda to increase its potency of danger. At her current level of control, she can channel it through separate appendages at will, and up to two appendages at once, meaning that she can cover both of her arms in her flame or both of her legs or one of each.
Kogeta Genjitsu- A simple technique that Chidori will use if it will either end a battle quickly or if she’s just flat out annoyed. Using either a hand or by hugging her target, Chidori pulls in said person close to her. Then, she charges up her reiatsu slowly and then condenses it around her until it reaches a breaking point, exploding in a 5m radius and burning anything in the vicinity. These would leave anything on the outer 4 meters with second degree burns, but it would leave anything in the immediate 1 meter with third degree burns.
Hikeru- First, Chidori leans forward a bit and shift her weight. Then, she launches herself in the air and twists her torso, extending her opposite leg and releasing her reiatsu from that leg as well. The air following the path of her leg catches flame as she tears through it and spins around in the air, either stopping when she hits her target or after two rotations. Once she's done spinning, Chidori lands while carrying the momentum, leaving a burning circle in the ground as Chidori ends this move. Those caught in the way of her leg will find that around the point of contact are first degree burns.
- Not really a sealed power for Chidori but more so her spirit. There’s nothing really complicated about this, just that Tensa Haramitsu can force itself into reality in as an illusion. This means that nothing can interact with her and she can’t interact with anything else, but it helps to show herself as a physical form to communicate with Chidori or anybody else whenever it’s relevant. It should be noted that this is not something she tends to use frequently, and often prefers the route of speaking through Chidori instead. Depending on who she is speaking with, Tensa Haramitsu will also show herself as a sign of respect.Feline Fatale: Akumaneko:
Chidori's personal form of the Shihoin's generational technique of shifting into cats. Hers is a little bit different from most Shihoin's as they just take the form of normal cat, and Chidori follows that somewhat. While she has the form of a cat, she also has wings, though the wings are too small to actually enable flight. Her tail is a bit shorter than average and she has large, round yellow eyes. She measure at roughly a foot tall while in this form and nearly a foot long, with her head being the main reason she's so tall.Feline Fatale: Akumatori:
A more advanced form of Felin Fatale. Where Akumaneko has Chidori turn into a cat, Akumatori does that as well to a degree. Instead of appearing to be a normal house cat, Chidori takes the form of a tiger, a black-colored Bengal tiger to be specific. While in this form, she doesn't really get anything that she wouldn't in Akumaneko, and has the same general skills as a cat would.» Why: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t20898-cutter-of-the-flock-yugiri-x-chidorihttps://www.platinumhearts.net/t20829-the-hall-of-the-rat-king-privatehttps://www.platinumhearts.net/t21004-the-naysayers
(Partially. She demonstrated her ability to apply Hakuda in a spontaneous situation and held her own against a seasoned fighter.)https://www.platinumhearts.net/t20975-seven-day-shihoin-training-regiment-solo-training» Extra:
[Anything extra to add?]