Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Intruder Alert?
Clipped Wings(Yugiri/Rio)  - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:27 pm by Squish

» A Devil's (Un)Pleasant Morning [Algos/Calypso]
Clipped Wings(Yugiri/Rio)  - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 7:28 pm by Lillian

» My Condolences [Calypso/Elyss]
Clipped Wings(Yugiri/Rio)  - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 6:51 pm by Siegharty

» To Drown In A Sweet Dream [Vanyel/Calypso]
Clipped Wings(Yugiri/Rio)  - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 6:30 pm by Henrex

» Time for Things to get Demonic! [Private: Hiroi/Kimitsuki]
Clipped Wings(Yugiri/Rio)  - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 2:52 pm by Siegharty

» Awoo!
Clipped Wings(Yugiri/Rio)  - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 8:36 am by Mirja Eeola

» Meeting Of Mages
Clipped Wings(Yugiri/Rio)  - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 8:35 am by Mirja Eeola

» Hono Kaen [Shinigami; 4-5] [Hazard Rating E]
Clipped Wings(Yugiri/Rio)  - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 8:31 am by Gamma

» Roses of the Past, Thorns of the Future [Private: Amphy/Pseu]
Clipped Wings(Yugiri/Rio)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2020 10:52 pm by darkfunnel

» So, This is Earth?!
Clipped Wings(Yugiri/Rio)  - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2020 8:39 pm by Henrex

Top posters
THEFROST
Clipped Wings(Yugiri/Rio)  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapClipped Wings(Yugiri/Rio)  - Page 2 I_voting_barClipped Wings(Yugiri/Rio)  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Clipped Wings(Yugiri/Rio)  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapClipped Wings(Yugiri/Rio)  - Page 2 I_voting_barClipped Wings(Yugiri/Rio)  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Hydræ
Hastur
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2787 registered users
The newest registered user is BitterHawk

Our users have posted a total of 138048 messages in 20618 subjects

Clipped Wings(Yugiri/Rio)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Iori[Chronos]
Iori[Chronos]

November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Clipped Wings(Yugiri/Rio)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Clipped Wings(Yugiri/Rio)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Clipped Wings(Yugiri/Rio)  - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: Clipped Wings(Yugiri/Rio)    Clipped Wings(Yugiri/Rio)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2020 8:46 am

Clipped Wings(Yugiri/Rio)  - Page 2 Banner-Rio3

Rio Shihoin | Defender of Pride

"Are you kiddin? Yugs is an awesome cat name!" Rio exclaimed as she guided Yugiri into the estate. If Yugiri's pet wasn't outside, then perhaps it was inside where cats were easily known to hide in the strangest of places. She went towards the kitchen and begins searching around for where the cat might be.

Looking through each cabinet, she hadn't yet found the cat but she was not going to let herself be deterred. She had already gotten this far, might as well find the little guy, right? Once it seemed like the kitchen didn't yield the results she wanted, Rio exited and went further into the Shihoin estate.

She would repeat the routine of looking through each room, checking under beds, and under tables, all in the hope of finding her beloved cousin's cat.

END POST | Fledgling Shielder

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gamma
Verified Female, PH Certified
Gamma

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Clipped Wings(Yugiri/Rio)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue288800/999999Clipped Wings(Yugiri/Rio)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (288800/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: Clipped Wings(Yugiri/Rio)    Clipped Wings(Yugiri/Rio)  - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 08, 2020 9:57 pm

Clipped Wings(Yugiri/Rio)  - Page 2 Banner-Yugiri5

Yugiri Shihoin || 16 Years Old

"It's not! Call her by her proper name Rio."

Once more the process began and everything seemed just as grim. She grew more and more depressed until there was a very subtle meow from a cupboard like there was something stuck in there. Being in her gloomy stupor though Yugiri didn't hear it.

END | CAN'T FLY IF YOU CAN'T WALK

Iori[Chronos]
Iori[Chronos]

November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Clipped Wings(Yugiri/Rio)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Clipped Wings(Yugiri/Rio)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 13PostSubject: Re: Clipped Wings(Yugiri/Rio)    Clipped Wings(Yugiri/Rio)  - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 14, 2020 6:10 am

Clipped Wings(Yugiri/Rio)  - Page 2 Banner-Rio3

Rio Shihoin | Defender of Pride

Rummaging through cabinet after cabinet, furiously throwing dish after dish out from its collective place, Rio maintained every bit of focus she could to find Yugiri's cat. It was a blessing to know that most of the dishes she threw in such a haphazard fashion were fortified with reishi.

None of them were breaking as they landed, even though the servants were clearly disappointed with Rio's sheer lack of care or grace towards the estate. They'd clean it up, anyway. For now, all that mattered was finding a cat. Yugiri's cat, to be exact.

Just as she was starting to get the idea that the cat might not be here, she heard a faint meow from one of the cupboards in the kitchen and slowly moved towards it, opening it in hopes that this would be the cat Yugiri was looking for and not one of the Shihoin clan members playing a prank or something.

END POST | Fledgling Shielder

Verified Female, PH Certified
Gamma

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Clipped Wings(Yugiri/Rio)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue288800/999999Clipped Wings(Yugiri/Rio)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (288800/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 14PostSubject: Re: Clipped Wings(Yugiri/Rio)    Clipped Wings(Yugiri/Rio)  - Page 2 EmptyWed May 06, 2020 7:34 pm

Clipped Wings(Yugiri/Rio)  - Page 2 Banner-Yugiri5

Yugiri Shihoin || 16 Years Old

It was hopeless. She was gone and now she was all alone again. Yugiri was ready to sob while her cousin was carelessly brutalising the estate in search for her dear companion.

As the waterworks got ready to turn she looked at Rio and saw the cat missing a hind leg, tucked away into the cupboard and upon seeing it she discarded her own care for wellbeing or pride and let herself unceremoniously fall to the ground from her wheelchair and try and grab her treasured pet.

"Yugiri! Thank you thank you thank you Rio!"

She bluttered, eventually getting harder to understand because she was crying while hugging the pet affectionately.

END | CAN'T FLY IF YOU CAN'T WALK

Clipped Wings(Yugiri/Rio)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Soul Society :: Seireitei-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD