Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Hono Kaen
Do Fools Deserve?  EmptyToday at 2:37 am by Squish

» One Lump or Two
Do Fools Deserve?  EmptyYesterday at 8:44 pm by MWD

» To Drown In A Sweet Dream [Vanyel/Calypso]
Do Fools Deserve?  EmptyYesterday at 8:26 pm by Henrex

» Intruder Alert?
Do Fools Deserve?  EmptyYesterday at 6:47 pm by Siegharty

» A Devil's (Un)Pleasant Morning [Algos/Calypso]
Do Fools Deserve?  EmptyYesterday at 4:56 pm by THEFROST

» Time for Things to get Demonic! [Private: Hiroi/Kimitsuki]
Do Fools Deserve?  EmptyYesterday at 12:44 am by Siegharty

» My Little, Personal Hell [Calypso/Kokuto]
Do Fools Deserve?  EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 12:16 am by Henrex

» Your own personal demon [darkfunnel/Ame]
Do Fools Deserve?  EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 3:27 pm by Ame no ko

» Darkfunnel's face reserves/Claims
Do Fools Deserve?  EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 7:35 am by Mirja Eeola

» So, This is Earth?!
Do Fools Deserve?  EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 3:30 pm by darkfunnel

Top posters
THEFROST
Do Fools Deserve?  I_vote_lcapDo Fools Deserve?  I_voting_barDo Fools Deserve?  I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Do Fools Deserve?  I_vote_lcapDo Fools Deserve?  I_voting_barDo Fools Deserve?  I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Hydræ
Hastur
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2786 registered users
The newest registered user is ROOSKO

Our users have posted a total of 138024 messages in 20617 subjects

Do Fools Deserve?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Siegharty
Siegharty

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Do Fools Deserve?  Left_bar_bleue0/0Do Fools Deserve?  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Do Fools Deserve?  Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Do Fools Deserve?    Do Fools Deserve?  EmptyWed Feb 12, 2020 1:02 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

The sky is clear; barely a cloud in sight. People down below are going about their business performing their duties. The Gotei is rather pleasant this morning, isn’t it? There are no invasions, no panic in Rukongai, changes that are for the best occuring, brotherhoods being formed. What a day to be alive, right? Though, there is the war looming ever nearer. One day, it’ll strike back up and many will be sent off to answer its call yet again. On this day, at least, all is calm. The outerier is pleasant. If only that could be said about everyone’s interior. What is pretty on the outside, usually holds something dire and dark on the inside. That’s how Elyss sees everything right now. It’s how she sees herself right now.

Stuck on this hospital bed wrapped up like a mummy due to the many injuries that were sprawled all over her person decorating her like some insane man’s painting. She is sore all over, but she doesn’t really care. All that’s going through her head is the event that lead up to this and the long journey through self destruction that landed her in this bed. Her Zanpakuto is gone; the voice in her head silenced through means she was unconscious to know. She just knows she feels rather empty and alone right now; only the window beside her as company to watch everyone else live their days happily like a classic old white film. She messed up big time.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Back to top Go down

Do Fools Deserve?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Soul Society :: Seireitei :: The Gotei United :: Second Division: Kido Corps/Medicine/Healing-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD