Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Moon Beast's Prowl [Honey/Radioactive] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Moon Beast's Prowl [Honey/Radioactive] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Moon Beast's Prowl [Honey/Radioactive] - Page 2 Empty Re: Moon Beast's Prowl [Honey/Radioactive]

Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:01 pm
Honey continued to calmly rub against and nuzzle the man in her own show of gratitude, however she'd get a bit carried away, stretch a bit too much, and faceplant in the snow, quickly getting back up and shaking, a small sneeze coming from her as she then turned to face him, hearing his question about her name, properly introducing himself as Radioactive. And, despite seeming unsure, she went along with his request for her to try introducing herself verbally,

"...Hooorrrrrr... Hooooonnnrrrree..."

It sounded more like a dog imitating human speech than a person with a speech impediment, to say the least. Despite her appearances, her attempts at speaking were rather gruff and growly, "Rariro... Grrreeeeiiii..."

She huffed in confusion, head cocked to the side, but soon alert again when the man asked if she wished for him to simply give her the knowledge of speech. She blinked twice, interpreting this more as a statement or demand, rather than a question; She never got many people asking what she wanted unless it helped them. And thus, to said question, the woman nodded slowly, not appearing to have any apparent objections to it, rather listen to him than herself.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Moon Beast's Prowl [Honey/Radioactive] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Moon Beast's Prowl [Honey/Radioactive] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Moon Beast's Prowl [Honey/Radioactive] - Page 2 Empty Re: Moon Beast's Prowl [Honey/Radioactive]

Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:07 pm

Moon Beast's Prowl [Honey/Radioactive] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Song: n/a - Artist: N/A

Yeah, the woman was definitely going to need a helping hand. With her attempt to speak sounding more like gibberish, Radioactive did not waste much time trying to transfer his own knowledge into her via telepathy. As, to her, it may feel like a stream of new information and consciousness were entering into her brain. To avoid overloading her brain, however, he'd slowly begin to fill it up like a cup of water so that she could begin to try and digest the knowledge for her own.

Thus, at this point, perhaps she could start to attempt saying those names again as he set his lone gold eye on her.

"Oi, try saving my name and your name again."

Intent and focused, Radioactive kept a steady leash on how she was progressing. If nothing else, by the time he was done with her, he was intent on making her be able to communicate with the world. Being nothing more than a mindless beast is a hell he wouldn't wish on anyone. So, since his abilities had the capacity to alter the world for the better, he knew this was the right decision to make and was pressing to keep pushing this woman more until she developed more as a person.

Moon Beast's Prowl [Honey/Radioactive] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Moon Beast's Prowl [Honey/Radioactive] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Moon Beast's Prowl [Honey/Radioactive] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:34 pm
Honey flinched, but kept her place as a sudden whole stream of an activity she's never been good with suddenly entered her senses. Even if it wasn't the full weight of the information all at once, it did leave the woman's head spinning, hair and tail bristled as her ears lied flat, but soon her eyes rapidly blinked with some form of clarity, looking to the man as he asked her to tell him her and his name. She slowly reared up on her legs, sitting on her knees, as she had her hands ready to gesture, first gesturing to herself,

"... Am, Ho-ney Mori-moto,"

Though by no means perfect, it was definitely comprehensible speech now. Even she seemed surprised when she didn't go by her usual reflexes when attempting to speak; it felt like she was suddenly rewired to use her vocals in a different way than natural, which, wasnt entirely incorrect. She sounded far less growly too, sounding more like what her appearance would tip one to; a cute, however slightly guttural in speech girl. Soon, she pointed a finger to him,

"Are, Ra-di-o-act-ive."

She sounded the word out very slowly, as if to make sure it was coming out of her lips properly, "Radi.. o.. Active."
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Moon Beast's Prowl [Honey/Radioactive] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Moon Beast's Prowl [Honey/Radioactive] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:40 pm

There was a low whistle given from Radioactive when he witnessed Honey backing to speak. With a smirk across his face, he at least seemed please that his little trick seemed to work with no noticeable drawbacks. Of course, the information was still steadily streaming in like a controlled stream of knowledge, but by the end of the night, they could at least have a basic conversation as far as he was concerned.

"Oi, a pleasure to meet ya, Honey."

Radioactive gave another rub of the head as his voice eased over into a more relaxed tone.

"Tell me, Honey, what brings you out here? You don't have to give me a novel, just enough to have a chat."

This was going to be another test. He wasn't expecting anything spectacular, but a basic sentence or two is what he assumed she could do at least if she really tried. He was curious to figure out why this woman was out here all by herself from her point of view. As it's one thing to hear thoughts, but it's another for that person to verbalize their experience and become more in tune with the physical world around them. Doing this could help her become less of an animal and more of a person and he wanted to continue her rehabilitation.

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 22, 2020 11:54 pm
Though she didn't physically express it, she did feel some level of delight in the man rubbing her head, somewhat leaning into it as she exhaled through her nostrils. Honey wasn't having much giant introspection on the whole speaking thing, she was more or less just surprised she was able to do that, if at all. Uncle gave her the impression it just wasn't possible and she had to live with just writing to people, or her limited speech.

Her ears seemed to droop a bit when the man asked why she was out here. She was a bit puzzled, thinking the idea would be pretty clear, but maybe the alpha just needed more explanation.

"Radi-o-active. Am here, be-cause moon, when is full, make me danger-ous. Light, drive am mind crazies."

She looked a little defeated as she continued, "Am try lowing angry feelings, through days, by fight hard. Do not know if work... Ne-ver remember dur-ing form."

She dipped her head, "Am... Trying not be danger.. But, fail. Fail lots. Ne-ver hurt, but... Con-cern."

She soon sank into the snow, staring at Radioactive with a neutral expression, "Is Ho-ney... Bad? Is Ho-ney... Mon-ster?"
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 23, 2020 1:07 pm

Given the wolven like nature of the woman, he was quite aware that the moon was something which triggered her primal senses. However, that wasn't the point in him asking. As he observed her learning how to talk through this telepathic link they shared, Radioactive was intent on just getting her used to talking out loud. And, from the looks of it, the exercise was working rather well. Words were beginning to make sense, she was getting more relaxed and thus it made her more receptive to further learning. This meant he could easily mold her into something more and that pleased him.

"Monsters? Oi, Those don't exist. We simply are living beings do what we can in this world."

Radioactive noticed that the woman was beginning to feel more saddened by that reality. So, in a quick motion, he let his hand run through her hair once more so that his physical warmth could flow through her body to otherwise relax her.

"We all pose some level of danger to the world, but you have the willingness to improve, so you have to keep trying, little one."

Those words were spoken with the utmost of certainty. Since, given his own circumstances, it took many deaths, brawls, and experiences to mold him into the man he was today. Radioactive did not feel as if he was an intelligent person, but the wisdom of many centuries of living gave him an edge others did not have. And, being that he was blessed with this position, all he could do is spend his time guiding other souls toward developing themselves. Is that not the purpose of old age?

"You need a pack. Not many humans or animals can survive without a community. If you don't have one, I'd be more than willing to add you to mine and help you get better."

Again, there was no sense of doubt in his words. After observing her timid, frail and feral the woman was; it was apparent enough to him that she was alone. Or, at the very least, if people are included in her life, they were garbage at trying to actually help the woman make something of herself. So, given his resources, it wasn't much of a stretch to give her family, friends or something to connect herself to.

So, he'd set his lone gold eye on Honey and asked her a simple question:

"Do you think that would be nice?"

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:03 pm
Honey's hands curled inward as she rolled in the snow, tilting her head when Radioactive claimed there weren't any monsters. That didn't make a lot of sense to the young wolf, if there were no monsters, who was she to fight? Uncle had told her anything that tried to hurt innocent people was a monster, and she went along with that rudimentary idea without question, so the casual challenging of that idea only made her confused towards him.

A gentle huff escaped her nostrils as he rubbed her on the head, an action she reflexively felt comfort towards, regardless of context, the woman relaxing once more as, however, he only further put forth a challenge towards what she lived on, but she didn't say a word of defiance or argument, keeping her mouth shut, until he presented something in terms she could easily understand; A pack.

"I do not. Ne-ver had. Only Uncle, but..."

She softly shook her head as she sat up, snow speckling her features, "No more."

Her ears perked up as she then nodded, "Yes, to join pack. Sound nice."
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:47 pm

Death was something that came for everyone. Yet, in the wake of such passing, those who were connected to the deceased were left in the abyss of isolation. Severing these attachments to those in a person tribe could lead to a soul's demise, or worse off, the cessation of their ego and persona. Thus, it did strike a chord with Radioactive when Honey mentioned her pack did die as it only reminded him of his own grief and loss.

Reflecting on when his wife and children had been lost to the flames of World War Three, Radioactive could understand how the fellow beast could find herself consumed by such primal thoughts. As he himself became nothing but a savage who only found comfort in mayhem, conflict, brawling and all things drenched in the art of primordial brutality.

So, to this end, he only replied with this:

"Then you are welcome in my pack. Being alone kills the spirit."

To the point and blunt, Radioactive spoke his truth without a shred of doubt in his voice.

"I've lost my family pack a long time ago, so I know that feeling. It will hurt, but you can fight it."

The male closed his only eye, let out a soft exhale and let the mist of his breath flow in the shivering winter air. Feeling the snowfall against his bare skin, the warmth of Honey's head and his own melancholic thoughts; it was a perplexing sensation, but he soon opened his eyes and repeated his new purpose.

"I found a new pack, recovered my humanity and sought a new meaning in life with my power and mind. You hold that potential as well."

A pause was had before he pushed another question to develop her mind further:

"Oi, what is that you want to live for, Honey?"

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 24, 2020 7:48 pm
Honey wasn't massive on philosophy, but she once more kept her mouth shut towards any questions. She just listened to the man speak, taking enjoyment in his head pettings as she listen to him speak of it hurting. What hurting? What could be hurting? She didn't understand what the man meant, but once again her mouth was kept shut; An answer wasn't asked for and thus she did not deliver.

However, when he asked for what she wanted to live for, the question itself sounded simple enough, the wolf blinking and remembering to open her mouth to speak,

"Protect people. Uncle say that is what I must do."

She placed her hands on top of each other, sitting on her knees once more as she looked up at the man, "He say, protect peoples from monsters. Serve. I be under them, so I must."
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:05 pm

Protection? That was a strong sentiment to share. Granted, there was nothing for her to serve at the moment if she were out here in the wilderness. So, he paused for a moment before deciding to glance over at Honey with a more certain gaze.

"If you are part of my tribe, you can learn to protect a lot of people."

After having another few seconds to think, he continued:

"Lux Orior. That's the name of the group I'm part of. It is a group of people that does protect others on this planet."

Then, the big question came without much warning:

"Are you interested in joining it with me, little one? Don't feel forced to if you aren't interested, but you look like you need something to call your own and people that are willing to help you become more like myself."

With that big sentiment aired out for her to hear, all that was left for Radioactive to do was observe, gauge and assess her reaction. Worst that could happen is a big no and he'd still carry on with trying to figure out how to further bring a sense of civility into this creature.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum