Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Church Of Melancholy [Saiko/WW4 Event] [Milan, Italy]
Fire & Blood [WWIV European Front] EmptyYesterday at 4:39 pm by THEFROST

» Aim true, ye vengeful (ikiya/ulv)
Fire & Blood [WWIV European Front] EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 8:57 pm by Mikasas

» Lillian's FC Dump thing
Fire & Blood [WWIV European Front] EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 1:40 pm by Lillian

» Celeste Eldoris [Iramasha App]
Fire & Blood [WWIV European Front] EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 1:02 pm by Lillian

» Gotei United [Zero Division Included] [Accepts Vizard/Ziamichi/Hybrid Shinigami]
Fire & Blood [WWIV European Front] EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 6:22 am by Ame no ko

» Business as usual
Fire & Blood [WWIV European Front] EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 6:16 am by Ame no ko

» Bonds (Shihoin Ceremony Thread)
Fire & Blood [WWIV European Front] EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 8:11 pm by Forsaken Crow

» The Crow Claims
Fire & Blood [WWIV European Front] EmptySat Mar 28, 2020 10:24 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Gurien Iramasha
Fire & Blood [WWIV European Front] EmptySat Mar 28, 2020 3:10 pm by Forsaken Crow

» Broken, Bloody Despair.
Fire & Blood [WWIV European Front] EmptySat Mar 28, 2020 9:41 am by Zigismund

Top posters
THEFROST
Fire & Blood [WWIV European Front] I_vote_lcapFire & Blood [WWIV European Front] I_voting_barFire & Blood [WWIV European Front] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Fire & Blood [WWIV European Front] I_vote_lcapFire & Blood [WWIV European Front] I_voting_barFire & Blood [WWIV European Front] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Mirja Eeola
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2744 registered users
The newest registered user is Nantaro Aru

Our users have posted a total of 135652 messages in 20345 subjects

Fire & Blood [WWIV European Front]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MorpheusDavol

Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fire & Blood [WWIV European Front] Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Fire & Blood [WWIV European Front] Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Fire & Blood [WWIV European Front] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Fire & Blood [WWIV European Front]   Fire & Blood [WWIV European Front] EmptyMon Feb 17, 2020 9:24 am

Fire & Blood [WWIV European Front] Unknown

Atlas | Wardog of Vastime

As the mask of deception falls off the face of humanity
Unveiling the grim reality of duality
In which everyone is a casualty, no one will be exempt
Truth has many shades
It's not a matter of black and white, but gray
Although many, we are one, so in the final analysis
Could it be that we are fighting a war that can't be won.

The mobilization of HMS Humanity was something of those things rarely done, to have a warship of this caliber deployed on Earth was no easy task. One of the few achievements of Vastime which none had thus far replicated be it from how time consuming it was, or just lacking the technology. But it was one of the hallmark of their military geniosity, but now it would be used in active military combat. When the order came down the woodwork that the war would be engaged with deployment to Europe; to seize the rest of france and push deeper in a wave of ferocity set into the crew.

Atlas D'al Decter stood within the command deck as the massive warship was brought to bare upon the edge of their forces, having a clear line of sight at the fortifications of Shadowfall. Thus far the two having been locked in a stalemate, in perhaps hope that an agreement could occur between the two. That civil heads could prevail to convince one side to back down or not.

The blood of countless humans, said otherwise.

With that being said Atlas would gaze upon the grew as a frenzy of motion occurs around him. A wave of uneasiness building amongst the crew. The weapon they where going to unleash was perhaps not the most deadly thing ever used on Earth, but it was the weapon used by ordinary humans who could replicate the effects of gods. It was the first step, towards humanity reclaiming their destiny facing the titanic force of otherworld beings and speaking; 'No, you move.'

As the gathering of atoms happened, raw air itself being converted into Kishi to power the guns Atlas walked towards the edge of the command room. His body encased in battle-armor, gone was the uniform of which he was know for. This was not the place for a man of studied political nature, what was required was a man of war. One who knew well the price he was going exact from Shadowfall and his people alike. As the final stages of preparation happened, two glowing holes peeking out from the ship, he looked to the weapons officer.

"Authorization for Fire, is approved."

With those words silence fell over the crew as the officer flipped a few switches, his hand hovering over the final button. He'd press it after a moment as the ship began to stir for a moment, the glowing guns which held the kishi finally expanding. At nearly imperceptible speeds they would release the payloads, flying through the air at their intended target. Once it struck, what was essentially half the size of a full city would instantly explode in a cataclysm of white hell fire; the very ground becoming class as temperatures reached 100 celsius. What was left of the Shadowfall stronghold was but a glowing, burning, glassed landscape.

A silence fell over the troops of Vastime, both those under the ship and within it. As they began to move forward; whatever was left of the survivors may try to stop the Dreadnaught; or they may run. But one thing was certain: Vastime was reigniting the war. And they would provide no more quarter.

"Activate defensive protocols, that is sure to catch their attentions."

His Majesty Ship The Humanity

END POST | HMS The Humanity

Fire & Blood [WWIV European Front]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: Europe-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD