Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Miss Me Blind(Ulv/Iori)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Miss Me Blind(Ulv/Iori)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Miss Me Blind(Ulv/Iori)  - Page 2 Empty Re: Miss Me Blind(Ulv/Iori)

Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:19 am

THE WOMAN LOST IN TIME

IORI TOKUGAWA

Miss Me Blind(Ulv/Iori)  - Page 2 6EdIfMt

When the crimson-haired hero walked out to see Ulv in her own dress, she was thoroughly fascinated by her choice of dress. It was as if she had this second life as a supermodel that she kept from the public eye.

In a word, the dress was enthralling and even if there was no romantic attraction to be found yet, Iori was clearly impressed by the gracefulness Ulv was excluding right now, a far cry from her passionate and questionable nature of being a flirtatious woman.

The dress was sultry, possessing an air of elegance and grace that Iori's own dress simply couldn't measure up to. To take it one step further, It would have been a lie to say that Iori didn't find this version of Ulv far more attractive than her typical version seen most of the time in public.

Even as she moved behind her and stroked her arms, Iori did not get a sense as if she was about to grope her or have her personal space invaded in a way she wasn't fond of. As the hands were positioned on her arms, she held back the urge to blush but exhaled a breath of air before she timidly turned around, took the hem of her skirt, and curtsied before Ulv, hoping she had performed the technique correctly.

"Like this?"

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Miss Me Blind(Ulv/Iori)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Miss Me Blind(Ulv/Iori)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:26 am

ULV AUBER| WHITE MASK BUDDHA

Iori's mood was improving by the second. It seemed she wasn't hot on the fire - no pun intended - but did like Ulv when she was in a more elegant, demure state. The idea of using her Truth Form for the beautiful dress that came with it crossed her mind but was ultimately rejected, and instead she just watched Iori curtsy pretty well, considering she had not done it before.

"Mmm, that is a good show, yes. Now come on~ To the part you have probably never done" Ulv would gesture with her head and take Iori away to the makeup stand, where she would lean around the back of the woman and, in full view of the mirror, start to apply accentuating but subtle makeup. It would support and highlight Iori's features rather than trying to cover them. Clearly, Ulv knew how to get dressed up for a party.

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Miss Me Blind(Ulv/Iori)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Miss Me Blind(Ulv/Iori)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:00 am

THE WOMAN LOST IN TIME

IORI TOKUGAWA

Iori was grateful for the compliment she had received. There was something honorable about receiving a compliment from a woman in a beautiful dress. Even if she held her doubts, by every second, she was becoming more and more receptive to the idea that perhaps this holiday wasn't as idiotic as she thought it was. To wit, she enjoyed the lessons she was receiving and the wholly graceful aura Ulv exuded.

There was no sense of trying to show her dominance nor talking about how she would take her to bed and have passionate sex. In a word, this was the most normal she had ever seen Ulv operate.

Which is why the majority of her defenses were down when she was brought to the makeup room. There was even a thin smile that could be seen on her lips as her makeup was being prepared.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Miss Me Blind(Ulv/Iori)  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Miss Me Blind(Ulv/Iori)  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:10 am

Gentle blusher and eyeliner to have her lovely lashes stand out, and then a touch of lipstick before Ulv put Iori's hair up into an attractive style. With all that done, she left her for a few moments to admire the look while Ulv went and gathered a collection of shoes, which she showcased to Iori.

"Given your martial capabilities, you are well able to wear most of the heels. But, I don't know what your fashion is. So I decided to just bring you a rack and let you pick" Ulv told her, leaving it hovering in the air for Iori to pick while Ulv put on her own dab of makeup. Sure, she was a biologically perfected human designed by a scientist, but black lipstick went well with a red dress.

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:52 am

THE WOMAN LOST IN TIME

IORI TOKUGAWA

Iori almost didn't recognize herself as she stared into the mirror. Ulv had finished preparing her makeup and it was yet another surprise that she had no idea Ulv was capable of. The concept of makeup and Ulv should not match.

It seemed like an abnormality that would make one question if this was the true Ulv, but then again, perhaps she had yet to fully gain an understanding of this woman.

They had never been around each other much, but Iori considered her a friend nevertheless, and a great one at that. She was, after all, the one who revitalized her body and brought her out of her coma. She would always have a sacred place in the woman's heart if nothing else than for the fact she gave her life and showed her sister enough mercy to allow her to reach her and stop her before she got out of hand.

When Iori rose up to allow Ulv to prepare her own makeup, she went over to the rack comprised of many shoes. She didn't mind the idea of wearing heels as her body was easily capable of moving around in them, and so she chose a pair of black heels that had a unique design to them and placed them around her feet before she walked behind Ulv and observed her preparing her own makeup.

"If you don't mind me saying this, I never thought you could be this graceful and ladylike. What gives?" She'd ask, with a coquettish grin that served as a humorous expression of her shock towards Ulv's current mood

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:03 am

"I am all things, Iori. When at sea in a storm, you think the whole world is just violent waves and nearing death. But yet, a man still looks out over the still ocean, sees the sun rise and feels content. What is present in the moment is not all there is, and thus I can be a fire to burn the world to a cinder as much as one to warm the hearts of a million. Delicate maiden is mixed seamlessly with furious ursa. A side effect of emotional powers, I guess" Ulv explained. In depth, to ensure that Iori got the precise answer to her question. Maybe long winded, but never ask questions if you don't want answers.

"Though I enjoy blazing like a beacon, that isn't what you want, and today is your day. So I am yours" Ulv would finish by selecting some brilliant amber satin heels that were a stark addition to her bright and vibrant outfit. Then, she clicked her fingers and opened a garganta.

"Shall we depart, Miss Tokugawa?"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:46 pm

THE WOMAN LOST IN TIME

IORI TOKUGAWA

Even though most would've considered Ulv's answer to be long-winded considering a simple question, Iori had always admired how Ulv could make such simple answers be expressed in ways that felt as if they came from a narrative play. Iori continued to observe her as she listened before she finished and found her own set of amber heels that matched flawlessly with her dress.

Appreciating how composed she chose to operate - for Iori's sake - had certainly raised her opinion of Ulv to a higher standard than the one she held from her when they first met or the times prior after that. It was times like these where she really admired the mighty warrior.

Performing another curtsy, she nodded as she smiled.

"Lead the way, Miss Auber."

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:01 pm

Stepping through the Garganta, Iori was shown a whole new world, in quite the literal sense. Inami had given Ulv a tour of Chaya Nation a year or so back, and it impressed her greatly. So she had planned a day for Rakki there before...everything happened. Not one to waste it, she just kept the whole thing ready and it turned out a good plan ultimately.

In direct opposition of Iori's desires, Ulv took the girl to a restaurant that was empty. With dim top lights and only candles to see by, there were rose petals scattered about, and it was all-around incredibly romantic of a situation.
"Dinner and a show for the fair lady. I hope you enjoy, Iori"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:17 pm

THE WOMAN LOST IN TIME

IORI TOKUGAWA

Stepping through the Gargantua with Ulv, Iori did not envision how captivated she was going to be with the wondrous sight that held her attention.

It was a realm she surely had never ventured before, and one she was curious to ask about until they walked into the empty restaurant, decorated with rose-petals and candlelights. Iori resisted the urge to furrow her eyebrows.

In truth, she was still apprehensive somewhat about the date having to be romantic but so far, Ulv was conducting herself in a respectful fashion.

To act ungrateful now would be dishonorable in her eyes, and that is why she chose to be thankful for it, even if she was not in her comfort zone.

"I actually didn't expect all this... but I must admit, it all looks very nice."

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 18, 2020 1:37 pm

"To tell the truth, this was planned for someone else who...is no longer relevant for such shows. But, I didn't want to waste it, so when I saw you being all dejected, I thought I'd make use of it after all and cheer you up in one glorious move" Ulv explained, pulling out Iori's seat for her before taking a seat herself.

From there, the Demon maître'd would come over and deliver the soup course and offer wine. However elegant and demure she was, Ulv was still a woman who ate a terrifying amount, so the soup course came in a trolly rather than just two dishes.
"Feel free to have any soup you desire. Or multiple"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum