Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Miss Me Blind(Ulv/Iori)  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Miss Me Blind(Ulv/Iori)  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Miss Me Blind(Ulv/Iori)  - Page 5 Empty Re: Miss Me Blind(Ulv/Iori)

Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:36 pm

THE WOMAN LOST IN TIME

IORI TOKUGAWA

Miss Me Blind(Ulv/Iori)  - Page 5 6EdIfMt

Iori had never met a man by the name of Eric Zarathos, but he must've been some threat to face the queen of demons and one of earth's greatest threats, Mana Astahvon. Even so, it was interesting to hear of Ulv's experience with him and chuckle even more at this play unfolding. The play seemed to be winding down, and almost, as if in perfect unison, so too was the sun. It was such a graceful and beautiful sunset that would be etched in her memories.

Turning to Ulv, she smiled and scratched her head in a somewhat boyish manner that betrayed her current feminine features, and admitted that she had indeed enjoyed herself on this day.

"I must admit, you exceeded my expectations and made this day actually seem meaningful to me for once..."

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Miss Me Blind(Ulv/Iori)  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Miss Me Blind(Ulv/Iori)  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:50 pm

ULV AUBER| WHITE MASK BUDDHA

Opening a second Garganta for Iori and heading back to the harbour, Ulv would relax greatly into one of the chairs. It was nice, having a full day out with a friend, but the effort to be gentle with her was incredibly taxing. Increasingly so as the day went on and Iori got even more cute.

"Excellent. Then you can spent this year planning what you are going to do for Elyss next year. People often struggle finding reasons to do such things like that, so a set day is perfect for motivation and understanding of the motivation that has brought it"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Miss Me Blind(Ulv/Iori)  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0/0Miss Me Blind(Ulv/Iori)  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:57 pm

THE WOMAN LOST IN TIME

IORI TOKUGAWA

Miss Me Blind(Ulv/Iori)  - Page 5 6EdIfMt

As they returned to the harbor that Iori was now familiar with, Iori let out a breath of fresh air, with every hint of relief being felt throughout her body. Indeed, today had been a more pleasant day than expected. What she thought was a foolish day spent on confessing love or showing appreciation of love, seemed far more enjoyable than she expected.

Perhaps, she'd have a better way of planning for these days, even if they were ones spent alone. Even though, Iori raised an eyebrow at Ulv jumping to conclusions about her crush.

"Even though I appreciate your confidence we'll get together and you've given tips on how to spend this day, don't you think you're jumping to conclusions her as if we'll end up together, just like that? I mean, I have a crush on her but I don't even know how to express that and I don't often see her around enough to say so."

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Miss Me Blind(Ulv/Iori)  - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Miss Me Blind(Ulv/Iori)  - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:05 am

ULV AUBER| WHITE MASK BUDDHA

"She's a Shinigami. You need to get some way to head to the Seireitei to see her more often. As for how to express that, just tell her. She will say she feels the same or she will say she does not. A crush doesn't mean there is nothing there, so you should act on it. See how she feels, and if she doesn't feel the same, you don't spend your life living forlornly for a person you can't connect to"

Ever the aide, Ulv was there to offer advice for Iori and to help her with life.

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum