Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Seeing is Believing [Ulv/Ask to Join Only] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Seeing is Believing [Ulv/Ask to Join Only] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Seeing is Believing [Ulv/Ask to Join Only] - Page 3 Empty Re: Seeing is Believing [Ulv/Ask to Join Only]

Wed Feb 17, 2021 4:47 pm

Seeing is Believing [Ulv/Ask to Join Only] - Page 3 6EdIfMt

ENTER THE WANDERING DEMON

Artist: SilvaGunner - Song: Hip Shop

Ulv's reasoning for why remembering the past was unlucky wasn't particularly something that he agreed with, but, you would never agree with everything with someone. But, she did hit the nail on the head -- even if there was a second chance at life, the benefits would only truly happen once if you remembered the life before. There was some kernel of truth in that regard, but, even then, there were still new memories you could forge with the people you knew before.

As she gave him a small hit on the arm, he turned his head to her, before chuckling bashfully and rubbing the back of his neck.

"Sorry about that. Just...had a lot on my mind, lately, and it all came pouring out."

He gave a warm smile, sliding his hands into his pockets as she spoke, briefly looking up at the sky. He really needed to stop worrying about the future like that -- especially if he wasn't going anywhere anytime soon. Right now, Ichijou was more important. Focusing on her and what was happening now would give him more joy in the long run. Looking back at her, he held out his hand.

"Thanks again, for all this. I'm really, genuinely thankful that you took time out of your day to help me. If Ichi and I end up dropping by for either a date or just to hang out, don't hesitate to come and say hi. Hell, might even bring up the idea of moving here to Ichi and see what she thinks -- if it's alright with you, that is."

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Seeing is Believing [Ulv/Ask to Join Only] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Seeing is Believing [Ulv/Ask to Join Only] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Seeing is Believing [Ulv/Ask to Join Only] - Page 3 Empty Re: Seeing is Believing [Ulv/Ask to Join Only]

Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:57 pm

ULV AUBER| WHITE MASK BUDDHA

"I'm the Mayor. Meeting new people is literally my job, so I didn't take any time out of my day. And this is a town, moving here is literally the point. I only object if people are moving here to shelter from trouble they will be bringing with them. So I don't mind you two living here. Go be romantic, Kokuto" Ulv told him, giving him a reverse nod so he could leave to his girlfriend.

"Romance is the greatest emotion of the world, it should never be lost or squandered"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum