Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Blind to Reason (Elyss/Hannah) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Blind to Reason (Elyss/Hannah) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Blind to Reason (Elyss/Hannah) - Page 2 Empty Re: Blind to Reason (Elyss/Hannah)

Wed Apr 22, 2020 8:51 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“I wish I could call grudges pointless, but I’d be a hypocrite then. Pride, competition, a desire to be better than those around you… I’m probably the last person to give advice on such things. Still, I am a rather childish woman to believe that a world where everyone is at peace is still possible.”

Looking down into her cup, her murky reflection didn’t show her much. Any emotion on her face prior has been consumed by her usual poker face. Eh. Warping her face around a blind person is pointless anyway. There’s no reason to put on a smile or a frown. However, listening to Hannah, undoubtedly, made her face fall as her lips curled down into a frown that quickly began to grow worse as Elyss’ temper rose listening to the other.

More of the same advice that doesn’t even matter anymore. As if Elyss required another voice to voice how unready she was for a Zanpakuto. That doesn’t help or change the situation the redhead is in at all. She played with the cards she was given in a strange way. That’s a fact, but being reminded of mistakes that are still blatant in her mind does nothing for her. In all honesty, Elyss was given a shitty deck to play with. First, she was reborn with a rage she can barely control that not even the woman it came from can contain absolutely, and Ulv is way stronger than Elyss. That leaves Elyss with little hope that she’ll ever truly contain this issue. Secondly, yes. She did obtain a blank sword, but instead of the slow process that would have melded her with it, she was knocked upside the head and given Tenmarin far too soon. This isn’t even factoring the Hollow that Mirja blessed her with. Ever since Elyss became a soul, she was destined to have these issues brought to the front eventually and mixing them with her personal issues simply creates a concoction that is way too vile for her to handle alone despite how hard she tried. Yet, she isn’t blaming anyone else but herself because she has been given a great responsibility, and she has squandered her progression herself.

“Cancers… Nah… Cancers are created internally. What happened to me seems more of a parasitic infestation, but I understand. Turn the bad into something good, huh? I’ll try but no promises for now. I’ve promised far too much to let someone else down again.”

Putting down her cracked cup, she sighs once more and leans back in her seat looking up at the sky thinking. She wonders why the sky is so blue.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Blind to Reason (Elyss/Hannah) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Blind to Reason (Elyss/Hannah) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Blind to Reason (Elyss/Hannah) - Page 2 Empty Re: Blind to Reason (Elyss/Hannah)

Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:14 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Blind to Reason (Elyss/Hannah) - Page 2 6EdIfMt

"Parasitic Infestation? Hmm...have you ever been attacked by a Hollow, Elyss? Or were your parents Shinigami at all? If you feel your Zanpaktou spirit is something not of you, then there is a chance that it isn't of you. Hollow Infection can lead to the creation of an Inner Hollow, the main way one morphs into a Vizard. Additionally if either of your parents were Vizards, you could be born a Vizard. If you think you are a Vizard then you might want to seek medical aid from the Gotei for clarification and support. Or if you want to keep it a secret from them you might visit more powerful Vizards in prominance.

There are two that come to mind. Three, but one is married to the Captain Commander, so not a good start for subtlety. One is very easy to find, very well known. Calls herself the Inferno Vizard Queen. No doubt a title modelled after the Vizard Kings of Australia, though has a reputation for eccentricities. The other is much harder to find, he has a school somewhere in the Wastelands.

Given that I'd suggest medical and scientific aid from the Gotei before pursuing your own path"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Blind to Reason (Elyss/Hannah) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Blind to Reason (Elyss/Hannah) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:24 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Now is the time for Elyss to realize her blunder in this whole situation. Hannah has no idea about Elyss’ issues besides what has been said, and Elyss has kept everything rather unspecified. Though, should she mention anything specific? It’s a bit surprising that Hannah doesn’t know Elyss’ relationship with Ulv. They did meet when Elyss was on a trip with the Vizard. Though, there wasn’t any mention of why Elyss was in the prison, was there? Ah. How comical such a thing actually felt. Elyss let a soft snicker escape from between her lips.

“Ah. I’ve been a Vizard for a while now Hannah. I’ve already dealt with that beast, but with Tenmarin gone, I suppose it's just waiting to strike again. Ulv has already given me her blessing for me to go on this journey and work out my issues how I see fit. I’m sure she’s watching me somehow despite leaving me to my own devices. I’d rather not have to rely on the Gotei for anything either. I sort of left that behind in my own way.”

Ah. Elyss hasn’t thought about the other being inside of her for a while. After that one incident, she hasn’t felt anything vile for so long, she simply forgot. Now, it’s in the forefront of her mind, and she swears she can now feel anger filled eyes bearing down on her soul. Heh, one nuisance goes away simply to be replaced with another. Great.

“I didn’t exactly mean a Hollow when I mentioned a parasitic infestation, but I guess that’s a part of this now. Just something I’ll have to deal with later, but man. Now I’m starting to feel a bit down. So much to work on, and who knows how much time I have.”

The sky may be blue, but her soul is starting to look a rather bleak gray.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Blind to Reason (Elyss/Hannah) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Blind to Reason (Elyss/Hannah) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:31 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Hmm, this was an interesting woman. She seemed to brush off the Hollow as a problem she has dealt with but was straining herself to breaking point dealing with her Zanpaktou spirit. Maybe the trouble came from within? She was a woman who just simply overcame adversity, but couldn't stop a moment to look within. The comment about the Gotei was a reinforcing statement, she was so self-confident and inwardly proud that having a Zanpaktou spirit the same as her would be the worst nightmare imaginable.

"Hmm. To have handily dealt with a Hollow in such a way you feel it worthy of naught but a offhanded comment must make you strong in mind and body. I wonder then how you struggle so with your spirit. Tell me, when you met your spirit for the first time and realised how bad the whole situation was, what did you do? Though negative and hostile, how did you treat him?"

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:46 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Now, Elyss couldn’t help but laugh at that. However, her laugh was somewhat sarcastic and filled with dread.

“It almost killed me, that damn Hollow. Without my Zanpakuto, I would have been nothing more than a mindless beast that would probably have been killed by now. Hell… I almost killed a friend during my rampage.”

With her jovial tone ending after her words, she looked down and poked at the cake on her plate surprised by the fact she hadn't even taken a bite of her favorite dessert.

“Maybe I’ve just been through too many near death situations. They’re all just becoming memories that pop up from time to time that come and go. Thinking too hard about them does me no good. Sorry if I made it sound so meager. Truthfully, I’m scared of both Tenmarin and the Hollow, but what good does it do to think so hard on it? I’ll just scare myself out of acting and getting better. I guess that’s my problem.”

Her eyes gloss over slightly as she begins eating her cake, moreso to keep herself stable and not lose her cool, then to sate her appetite.

“I always try to seem strong for everyone despite how weak I actually am inside. That’s what Tenmarin said. My Hollow also agreed when it took over saying that the world would be better off left to rot than to ruin someone like me who just wants to help those in need. They both agreed that my ideals were childish and stupid and best casted aside for selfish gains, but I don’t want to be that selfish person. Of course, neither of them agreed with who’d control me, and thus, they fought until Tenmarin did something to keep the Hollow sedated, but now… Well, I don’t know what’s going to happen now. It’s scary to think about, but I won’t let it stop me from moving forward.”

Ah, but all that means is that the person Elyss actually is is selfish. Tenmarin represents that part of Elyss that she suppresses the most. Her Hollow represents the part of Elyss that she may one day become: bitter and ridden with contempt for the world.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:56 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"It is something that nearly killed you and you simply just brush it off as something you have already dealt with. And yet you decry your spirit for the same pride? Zanpaktou spirits are very hard for people like you, because they are mirrors in which you do not wish to look. Self-confident and surefooted, you simply deal with life as it comes. But you can't look into the mirror of your soul and see that reflected on you. It twists and turns into something ugly. Add in an Inner Hollow reflecting the worst of your negative traits, and you become jaded and disdainful of the inside"

Hannah would speak with a gentle grace, but an unwavering tone, offering all she could to the woman.
"That you are afraid, is good. As you may have guessed, every emotion in the world is good in moderation. There is no such thing as a negative emotion, there is only scope and scale. Though I can't say anything about your Inner Hollow, I have no experience there. Though I can talk about the others.

Let me ask you, Elyss. Why do you want to help people? What is the drive behind your desire to assist those who need it? Indeed, what is the criteria for being in need, to you?"

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:51 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“Ah. The severity and fatality of my pride is something I had hoped to never have to explore. I’ve never told anyone about my past because I didn’t even know my past at the time, but now that I do, I understand exactly why I am what I am. Ever since I was a child, I’ve been so confident in myself, so sure in my ways that it eventually turned me into the very thing I was fighting against. It even led to my death.”

Yeah. That’s the problem here. Being like this is just so normal for her, but she had known, despite not knowing why, that she no longer wanted to be that way. Now, her Zanpakuto is reminding her what she truly is, and Elyss is trying to fight against her true personality for something she had lost a long time ago.

“Me wanting to help people, huh? I guess I just liked it. Ever since I was a kid, I just enjoyed being useful whether it be simple advice on a task or defending someone from a bully. However, I think I got bored of it eventually. It stopped being a challenge. The nice feeling I got from it started to wear out and people started abusing me, so I became something else… Something stronger to better enforce what I thought was good and that’s when I realized that I liked the struggles that came with my strength. Bully after bully, I fought them all because all I wanted to do was fight evil. Soon, I just wanted to fight, and I guess that was around the time my pride took over until it eventually killed me when I picked the wrong fight to charge headfirst into. Now, Tenmarin wants me to return to that blood thirsty authorian. Mirja’s rage doesn’t make it easier to resist that temptation.”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:27 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Elyss seemed to speak as if her current life and past one were interchangable. It happened occasionally, when memories remained and they loved who they were, and so decided to keep being who they were. Or just didn't have the self-control to not be who they were because it felt good that last time.

Then Elyss came out with an interesting statement that made Hannah smile. She really wasn't one to look inside or even listen to herself speak, it seemed.
"You do it because you like it, and you still decry such selfishness? You are selfish, Elyss. You are doing this for yourself, your own gain. This doesn't make you bad, in fact you are helping people out and are continually motivated to keep doing it. It is selfish, but in this instance, selfish is good. Though you ran into the mistake of not gauging yourself and reviling in it, eventually drowning in it. There is nothing wrong with how you were, only how you went about it. Control is the key to victory here"

Hannah would gently sip the tea, and then cock her head gently at the new name.
"Mirja? Is that the name of your Hollow? Have you tried to interact with her after the fight?"

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:55 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“I suppose I am selfish. No other way to really look at it. I help people because I like doing it. That does sound selfish. At least it’s a selfishness that helps the world.”

She sighs wondering what to do with all this. Sure, she could just go back to helping as she always had, but that’d just lead into the same issues, won’t it? There’s no point if she can’t control herself, and so, that’s the whole point of this adventure, isn’t it? To learn to control herself, mediate herself. Tenmarin desires something evil, the darkest areas of Elyss, but maybe the redhead could come up with something that both her Zanpakuto and herself can agree on. A middle ground one would say. Though, that sounds like a strange solution to her. Balance, huh? She’ll have to think harder on this. Moving on however. It seems about time to give Hannah a little bit of backstory.

“No. Mirja isn’t my Hollow. I don’t know my Hollow, only met it once before it was dealt with. Mirja is, well, Ulv. Long story short, Mirja was this Vizard who had died. I guess Ulv was like a body for the soul of Mirja to go into if she were to die, but something had happened I suppose, and, somehow, I ended up with part of Mirja’s soul inside myself. The one you call the Vizard Queen and I are sort of intertwined in a way. I guess I can blame Mirja for infecting me with Hollow energy though. I also had a Zanpakuto before Tenmarin, but I think that was sort of a manifestation of Mirja’s soul inside me that fused with my actual Zanpakuto which then birthed Tenmarin which I suppose means that my soul had finally infused Mirja’s soul into it or something. It also gave me an ability that Ulv has, but I have practically no control over it. I guess that’s what I meant by parasite. Things out of my control kind of occured, and I’m just trying to get it all under my control. Weird story, yeah? I don’t even know if it all makes sense or if that’s how it actually went down, but coming up with some explanation helps me keep my head together.”

Elyss shrugs after giving such a long explanation and looks around. They’ve been talking for a while, and the sun seems to have moved on from its position high in the sky. It’ll be time to turn in for the night soon. Great, now she’ll have to go hunting for a hotel or something to stay the night.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:09 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Stunned into silence after Elis explained her unique and crazy circumstances, Hannah just stayed silent for a few seconds after and sipped her tea, shocked. Much more shocked that she didn't get any kind of medical or scientific attention after knowing all this had gone down. Blinking a few times and then looking back to Elyss, Hannah asked a single, simple question, though her voice was strained while asking it.

"A....are you American?"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum