Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I'm 12 and what is this? [Ira/Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1I'm 12 and what is this? [Ira/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

I'm 12 and what is this? [Ira/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm 12 and what is this? [Ira/Ulv]

Sun Apr 26, 2020 6:51 pm
I'm 12 and what is this? [Ira/Ulv] - Page 2 Yo8iebf

IRA HOLYFIELD

"'Fraid not, though I was haulin' em at the docks by 15. Gotta start early 'n all that."

Ira rubbed his chin as he thought about Ulv's feedback, something that had seemed far more sagely when he was an old man with a beard. It was entirely fair not to just throw him to the wolves, he knew he wouldn't be pulling off anything spectacular any time soon. But he also didn't think he had that much time if the rapid dangers the world had thrown his way were any indication.

"Well I appreciate not crushin' me like a grape, but I'm afraid I don't quite know much about all that spiritual power business. Never been my specialty, I'm just a fisherman after all."

Letting out another hearty laugh, Ira finished his cup of tea and set it down on the table, crossing his arms as he thought once more about all this.

"Well, if y'er willin' to teach me that much, that'd be a much appreciated step one."

END POST | IRA WEARS JORTS
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I'm 12 and what is this? [Ira/Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999I'm 12 and what is this? [Ira/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

I'm 12 and what is this? [Ira/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm 12 and what is this? [Ira/Ulv]

Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:12 am

ULV AUBER| WHITE MASK BUDDHA

"Same way I don't know anything about applied quantum physics. I sponsored a flying gauntlet thing once. It was cool, it blasted things out of the palm and let you fly. But that's about the extent of my fore into science. But you can always learn about them as you get into it" Ulv would finish her cup of tea and heft it over her shoulder. Unlike the expected crash into the wall and shattering of ceramic, it thunked off the back wall, and then into the sink were it skittered about for a few moments and came to a rest.

"They are slow and graceful styles that make you stronger over time. Yijin Jing basically means 'muscle change' and Qigong is 'life energy cultivation'. It helps on a physical and spiritual level. A more abstract spiritual level than a Cero, but still" Ulv explained, and then, would gesture for Ira to get up with her and follow how she was moving. The movements were slow to build up, warming muscles to activity so they were much less liable to be damaged. When you were a demi-god with powerful regenerative properties, you didn't need to think about that. Normal twelve year old girls...a little more.

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I'm 12 and what is this? [Ira/Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1I'm 12 and what is this? [Ira/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Tue May 05, 2020 3:56 pm

IRA HOLYFIELD

"Now ain't that a neat trick."

Ira definitely didn't get all this, but he figured that was just the natural response to all this. Only way to learn was to actually try, though, so he stood and followed Ulv's movements, admittedly having a bit of trouble simply due to unfamiliarity, both with the motions and with this body. He wanted to push himself, but patience was key, he knew that.

"Lotta that went over my head, I think, but I guess I'll pick it up over time, eh? Least I hope so."

It took almost no time at all for the earlier exhaustion of climbing to this manor to catch back up with Ira, and before long he was already stopping himself, taking a moment to catch his breath and let his quite undeveloped muscles rest. It made him sad, knowing she'd lived like this. So deeply, deeply sad.

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I'm 12 and what is this? [Ira/Ulv] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999I'm 12 and what is this? [Ira/Ulv] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Tue May 05, 2020 4:20 pm

"Don't worry, I like to whitter inanely. Following what I am saying is optional. Following what I am doing is important" Ulv told him, helping him warm up. Though, with the trek up in that kind of body, she wasn't doing well at all. Which was fine, in these situations Ulv was a very patient woman. She borrowed the patience from elsewhere just to be sure.

"Must have been sad for you both. Her looking out the window at the world she could never truly be in, and you looking on with so much you wanted to do with her and unable to enact any of it. But she is dead now, in the Soul Society. Might even be able to find her in a few years, though people should avoid that kind of thing. Makes a damned mess, emotionally. You, have been given the chance to live the life she was meant to.

Which doesn't mean go crazy and push yourself into an early grave, but does mean make sure she gets to see the world, and the world gets to see her"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 07, 2020 5:13 pm

IRA HOLYFIELD

"Mm... Yeah. It was hard, seein' her like that. She and I were the only real family each other had. Just wanted to be the best I could for her, do whatever I could. Wasn't much, but I tried."

Ira wasn't unfamiliar with death at this stage in his life. He had blamed himself more than enough for his wife's death, and still more for his son's. He knew all too well that it hadn't been in his hands to save Ada's life. But, of course, that didn't make the loss any easier.

"Nah, I don't think I'd wanna bother 'er. I like to hope she's havin' a better time than she ever did down here. Last thing I'd want ta do would be remind 'er of worse times."

With a confident nod in that assertion, the man once more began his best attempt at imitating Ulv's motions. It was still difficult, but it wasn't outright strenuous, not yet. Just because he couldn't push himself too hard didn't mean he couldn't push himself at all.

"There's a lot out there these eyes never got to see. I wanna change that."

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 07, 2020 5:34 pm

"You do this with passion and conviction every day, and I have quite the thing that'll let you travel the world on foot. I know some people say they do that, but I mean the entire world, without need for planes, trains, or automobiles. There is a pseudospiritual powerset, and one of the abilities there is called Lightfoot. Basically Flash Step for humans. Great for getting around the place"

Ulv would carry on while speaking, a split mind capable of doing so much more than just talking while focusing on so much more than light movements.
"But the requirements are rough. 88 mile run is the first of three requirements to start to learn it"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 12, 2020 5:48 pm

IRA HOLYFIELD

"Sounds right outta an ol' kung fu movie, ya know. I'd half expect ya to look more like an old man than a lovely young lady with talk like that."

Another boisterous laugh, that seemed impressively out of place coming from the mouth of such a young girl, and Ira continued on with his practice. He knew he'd have to stop soon, even if he didn't much want to. Impatience wasn't exactly a virtue, and thankfully he wasn't the hot-blooded young man he'd once been all those years ago.

"Well, nothin' worthwhile ever comes easy. Well, not nothin', sometimes ya just get somethin' that falls in your lap. Not too terribly often, though."

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 13, 2020 8:10 am

"I'm five hundred and fourteen. Shinigami of my power level get a generalized ability to decide how old they look. But that's just aesthetics, given Yamamoto was an old guy but was still super ripped and the Commander for a thousand years. Though flattery will get you everywhere, dear" Ulv grinned and laughed some at her own laugh. It was fun to see.

"The running is not precisely a requirement. It's more, you have to be fit enough to do it to ensure that you won't hurt yourself learning the rigors of Tai Chi. So don't go out practicing running or anything in your spare time, the run is not the point"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 27, 2020 10:12 am

IRA HOLYFIELD

"Well now, ain't that a real surprise? Ya look good for your age, missy! Here's hopin' I can do that too when I get on up there, gettin' old all over again's not somethin' I'm lookin' forward to one bit."

Ira laughed to himself once more, but it lacked a bit of the energy that he had once had, the difficulty of practice certainly beginning to set in. He'd only just started though. Surely, he could keep going- No, that wouldn't do. Maybe if he were still in his own body, he'd have gone on til he broke. But this was a bit more precious than that. Lowering his arms and simply sitting down onto the floor, Ira took a few deep breaths.

"Well, I guess that'll be a long ways away, eh? Hopefully you're not gonna mind spendin' a lotta time with me. I'm a lotta things, but a quitter ain't one, ya know."

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 27, 2020 10:18 am

"Sure, just act with vigor and passion and you'll be there in no time. Oorah, and all that" she grinned, taking a seat with the jorts-wearing girl on the floor as she sat.

"But you are my student now, Ira. I don't give up on anyone who I have chosen to aid. Not unless you screw up at every given situation and make it pretty obvious you are taking the opposite of everything I say and running with it like a moron" Ulv grumbled at the last bit. Clearly, had student problems.

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum