Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

∙thefrost's graphic request∙

+15
Laskt
JJ
Siegharty
Horus Sariel
Mikasas
CPKallday
Gin
Lord Liacaru
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
MWD
Sage
Rawk
Henrex
Shizuo
THEFROST
19 posters
Go down
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 3 Empty Re: ∙thefrost's graphic request∙

Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:33 pm
◄Frosty's Request Template►

Request: A single Posting Template for Kaminari Hatakeyama

Why: Because of the game she comes from, it's hard to make a decent looking template for her. FCs name is Chizuru Yukimura from Hakuouki. Most of her images consist of other people and the sprites for the series are utter shit because it's an older game. I prefer the usage of official art since that is what represents the character best. Here are a couple of images I'd recommend using, from best to worst:

1) https://www.zerochan.net/1249705
2) https://www.zerochan.net/178066
3) https://www.zerochan.net/1634490

As usual, I give creative freedom for coloring and all of that.

Incentive: I'm calling in template 1/4 for the payment I tossed up a while back.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun Jan 21, 2018 2:43 am
4U
@Serenity

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 3 6EdIfMt

FILLER TEXT HERE

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

his is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 3 WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Jan 22, 2018 3:22 am
4U
@SE

FILLER TEXT HERE

esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

his is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. esting the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:09 am
4u
@Tsubine

ENTER THE POST

Artist: N/A - Song: Osana Reimu OST - Word Count: N/A

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Lord Liacaru
Lord Liacaru
Starter Member

Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:28 pm
◄Frosty's Request Template►

Request: A gray and blue template for Liacaru.
Spoiler:
Why: I've seen your work and it looks awesome.

Incentive:
Not sure how much you would like but I would love to pay for your work! Though I am gonna need a paypal link.

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 3 Lk210
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 05, 2018 5:33 pm
[quote="Lord Liacaru"]◄Frosty's Request Template►

Request: A rustic, or tribal looking template with a color scheme matching the Princess Mononoke Fc. The color scheme is entirely up to you!
Fc: Princess Mononoke , Mononoke hime (sans)
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/09/87/14/098714bfe31365c9eb367e0e715e3885.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/236x/45/83/47/458347e5c4cef4c76acb9e2d96db17a4--beautiful-fantasy-art-character-art.jpg
https://www.zerochan.net/660908
^ (Some pictures i've liked.)

I'd also like the title to be either The Remnant, Ruby Icewalker. Or The Bestial Suigura.
Why: Because i'm reworking ruby, and i want her to look clean, crisp and orderly. A good template is a part of that and you make the best posting templates.
Incentive:
45$

∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 3 LzZCuy7
∙thefrost's graphic request∙ - Page 3 BtXe12b
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 12, 2018 1:46 am
Yo template IS DONE
@shizuo

ENTER THE POST

Artist: N/A - Song: Osana Reimu OST - Word Count: N/A

Testing the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo. the system to the application in order to get a dope flow on this track. Come at me bro I'm going to show you the pathway. This is just an experiment to see how this flows, yo.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:35 pm
4U
@Henrex

FILLER TEXT HERE

Template By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:02 pm

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:46 pm

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum