Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» The Essence of GUTS [Radioactive/Lyza]
Companions of Old EmptyToday at 12:40 am by Sumdumguy

» Thrown In At The Deep End (Helle/Saisei) [Semi-Open]
Companions of Old EmptyToday at 12:08 am by Blade

» Breathe In, Breathe Out [Honey/Radioactive]
Companions of Old EmptyYesterday at 10:52 pm by Lillian

» ∙thefrost's graphic request∙
Companions of Old EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 2:37 pm by THEFROST

» Ambitions of the Bold (V/Elyss)
Companions of Old EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 1:49 pm by Siegharty

» Enslaved to Duty (Helle/Anis)
Companions of Old EmptyFri Jul 10, 2020 8:28 am by Siegharty

» Joyboy//One Piece AU
Companions of Old EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 9:58 pm by Guest

» Blade's Posting Thread
Companions of Old EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 1:14 am by Blade

» Broken Causes, New Dreams
Companions of Old EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 1:01 pm by Hastur

» Are you Asleep (Open)
Companions of Old EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 10:28 am by Mirja Eeola

Top posters
THEFROST
Companions of Old I_vote_lcapCompanions of Old I_voting_barCompanions of Old I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Companions of Old I_vote_lcapCompanions of Old I_voting_barCompanions of Old I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Hydræ
Hastur
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2768 registered users
The newest registered user is Shuuhei Yamada

Our users have posted a total of 137255 messages in 20522 subjects

Companions of Old

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy
Mirja Eeola

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Companions of Old Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Companions of Old Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Companions of Old Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Companions of Old   Companions of Old EmptyFri May 29, 2020 12:32 pm

ULV AUBER| WHITE MASK BUDDHA

Ulv stumbled out of a Senkaimon into the Seireitei and just stood for a few seconds trying to regain her balance. Something had gone terribly wrong and now her equilibrium had been fucked up.
"Ughh....what now?" she grumbled, getting mad at the loss of balance.
'Ohh, you know. Just Everything. Fate doesn't like to be cheated, it seems' Hvit commented. She wasn't joking with that, the last few days had not been gentle at all. She hadn't gotten the break she needed to regenerate her eye, so she was still blind in that one, and it was fucking creepy to have to look at it. She'd gotten so used to her hollowfied eyes, seeing one normal again put her off looking at it.

Between the loss of depth perception that the blindness had caused, and now this complete lack of balance, she wasn't doing well on the old walking front, staggering like she was drunk and having a face slightly drooped as if it was made of partially melted wax. Still, she was a stubborn woman who was also the world's best martial artist - personally thought, at least - so she would just take all that in stride and stagger into the first division barracks.

Once outside Abalia's door, she would knock on it gently, gathering her head and speaking slowly to avoid slurring her words like a two day binge had happened without her noticing.
"Abalia? Are you in there?"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Back to top Go down

Companions of Old
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Soul Society :: Seireitei-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD