Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadows Of Devils & Vampires [Algos/Claire]  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Shadows Of Devils & Vampires [Algos/Claire]  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Shadows Of Devils & Vampires [Algos/Claire]  Empty Shadows Of Devils & Vampires [Algos/Claire]

Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:51 am

Shadows Of Devils & Vampires [Algos/Claire]  6EdIfMt

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A

The aftermath of the war was still fresh in the minds of people. After centuries of conflict, the lessened grip of the demonic force on earth had eased. While demons still very much existed, it was clear that the fall-out of the battle left the earth in such a questionable state of mind with such a mass power being reduced. Yet, in spite of this reality, the demonic race would continue to push for prosperity in their own realm, lick their wounds, and come back stronger if their leaders had any say in the matter.

This then brings to attention to the country of Romania. The country's fate was still up in the air as far as who they were friends or foes with. So much like the darkened atmosphere in the heavens, as to did this nation flow in the shadows with the intent of their future. Ergo, as the heavens started flowing droplets of melancholy to ground, The Princess of Demons used this cover to emerge from the shade of the earth and take shape outside the depths of Clarie's castle.

With the arrival of her demonic essence, it surely wouldn't take look for her to pick up on just who was outside her estate. The scent of pain, suffering, and all things demonic bled from the woman's aura; permeating all other feelings in the vicinity. No matter that fact, the woman's will was still quite intact as a sense of duty, focus, and desire to uphold her mother's and sister's ambitions came into play. Even if the road ahead was difficult for them, bearing these burdens meant the world to The Princess and she'd see this meeting through to end to see just where relations stand among Sueki and Demon: Royalty to Royalty.

"I hold no ill will. I merely wish to speak to the woman known as Clarie."

As her blood eyes stared into the mist of rain; her words came across as poised, relaxed, and at ease, as her gaze focused:

"It's a matter of diplomacy among our peoples."

Shadows Of Devils & Vampires [Algos/Claire]  WVMWLOu
Absentee
Absentee
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadows Of Devils & Vampires [Algos/Claire]  Left_bar_bleue101000/99999999Shadows Of Devils & Vampires [Algos/Claire]  Empty_bar_bleue  (101000/99999999)
Tiers:

Shadows Of Devils & Vampires [Algos/Claire]  Empty Re: Shadows Of Devils & Vampires [Algos/Claire]

Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:15 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

Ethereal Emotion

Claire

中空アーチャー

As Claire sat on her throne, she began to feel the presence that had suddenly appeared outside of her own humble domain. What she felt reminded her of Mana, in a way, yet it was entirely unique. This brought a smile to her face, as she remembered fondly the second half of her interaction with the Demoness, and welcomed any interactions that would prove similar.

Meanwhile, at the gate, the men who guarded the territory against attack and unwanted solicitation simply opened the gates, stepping aside to let the woman before them enter. They were particularly tuned in to Claire's thoughts and feelings, and she had signaled them to step aside. At the same time, she had already begun to make her way towards the main entrance of the castle, so as to not appear rude. Within moments, she had signaled for the main gate to be opened, and stood there waiting expectantly.

The woman she saw however, was quite different from what she had been picturing. She knew that it wasn't Mana who had come to visit her, yet she had been imagining a somewhat similar appearance, for some reason. She couldn't quite place her finger on why that was, but in the end it wasn't much of a factor. After all, it wasn't as if she were disappointed.

Claire stood at the gate, and awaited the demon. Her dress was quite revealing, yet elegant at the same time, fashioned from the highest quality silk money could buy. Of course, these days it was quite simple to fashion clothing out of synthetic material, some that could even outclass that which was crafted from the finest of natural materials, but Claire always found herself drawn to the wordly. She found pleasure in it. It comforted her, to a degree.

"To what do I owe the pleasure of this fortuitous meeting?"

Claire spoke formally, as she was wont to do, especially when meeting someone for the first time, and even more so when that person had come calling upon her in a diplomatic fashion. Still, there was a warmness to her tone that was not always present, and she made this quite clear with the output of her emotional energy.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadows Of Devils & Vampires [Algos/Claire]  Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Shadows Of Devils & Vampires [Algos/Claire]  Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Shadows Of Devils & Vampires [Algos/Claire]  Empty Re: Shadows Of Devils & Vampires [Algos/Claire]

Sun Jun 21, 2020 3:32 pm

ENTER THE DEMONS POST

The senses of a demoness akin to that of a Demon Lord were as sharp as a supernatural bloodhound straight from hell. Thus, when the aroma of the Sueki Queen flew into the nostrils of the Princess of Devil's, her crimson gaze turned on its heels to face her direction as she observed the fellow royalty. One always had to pay attention to the key features in a person's body language to get a clear indication of their level of trust. And in this world of the mystical, it went even further beyond that as the aura of a creature's soul reflected the potency of their feelings from time to time. Ergo, Algos could sense that she was open and receptive from the warm output of this sentimental energy bleeding forth from the woman and the words in which were used.

Thus, for now, it was safe to move ahead with her duties demonic royalty.

"Ah. It's a pleasure to meet you, Miss Clarie."

Giving a curtsy of her own as a symbol of respect, the woman's face came to life with a dimly warm smile as those scarlet orbs of her flickered with such satanic energies. However, there was no pulsation of malicious nature behind them. Instead, the radiant glow of her own foul possessive nature was churning within and a sense of glee was steadily working itself into the demoness to otherwise relish another encounter acting on behalf of her family and kingdom.

"The nature of our meeting is pretty straight forward. I'm acting on behalf of Demon World as a bridge to see where we stand as creatures of vampire and devils."

Now with her right hand held out, Algos's left eye closed and she continued to speak.

"I wish to know something that is clear cut: are we friends..."

Voice as steady as ever, the woman opened her right left and then closed the left as a sense of fiery aura brightened in the remaining opened eye.

"...or foes?"

Then, with a gentle clap of her hands, the woman opened both her eyes and nodded her head.

"The war for this planet has left many things in the air. I understand that my mother's own complications, issues, and ridiculous nature at times leaves an ugly stain on this world. So I wish to navigate that, do what she cannot, and create bonds with those as foul as our own kind."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Absentee
Absentee
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadows Of Devils & Vampires [Algos/Claire]  Left_bar_bleue101000/99999999Shadows Of Devils & Vampires [Algos/Claire]  Empty_bar_bleue  (101000/99999999)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 18, 2020 1:56 am

Ethereal Emotion

Claire

中空アーチャー

"It's a pleasure to meet you as well. I must say, you're looking quite stunning today. Although, I don't seem to know what to call you. Perhaps we could remedy that?"

Claire always liked to know who it was that she was talking to, and while she was sure that this woman was in some way related to Mana, she couldn't intuit the exact relationship between them. Furthermore, it was always nice to have a name to attach to the face. After having waited the appropriate amount of time for the other woman to respond, Claire continued the conversation.

She took a moment to consider what was said, and how she would respond to it, before she began to speak. She found that it was best to take her time when it came to diplomatic matters.

"Friends or foes? A good question, to be sure. I was certainly quite friendly with Mana, if only for a time. Although, even then, it can't be said that I agreed with what she was doing. I think the answer to that question depends on what you demons intend to do in the future. I don't wish to involve myself, or my race, with the wars of others. Nor do I wish to support those who may cause my own goals to become more difficult to achieve. So, in order to answer your question, I first have to ask my own. What is it that you intend to do here on earth in the future?"

Claire's response was measured. Her tone was not quite forceful, but it was clear that she spoke with a certain conviction, and that she wouldn't be providing an answer without the proper information.

"Although, I can say that if we were to become enemies, it would be quite depressing."

As she said this, Claire let her emotional energy run rampant, channeling pure despair into an almost palpable atmosphere that would surround them both, if only for a moment.

Code By:
[THEFROST]

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:53 am

ENTER THE DEMONS POST

The Princess took a moment to let all of the words the vampire woman ahead of her uttered sink into her mind. At that moment, her fiery eyes gleamed over with a sense of glee as it was always a treat to indulge in her grandiose mannerisms. Therefore, she had no issues further elaborating on just who she was.

"Algos Asthavon: Princess Of Demon World. You can just call me Algos~!"

Spoken with the utmost of pleasure, the gitty eyes of the Asthavon gleamed over in the addiction of her own internal madness as she savored the moment. There was no telling how her maddened mind may be perceived, yet the thrill of this uncertainty brought life within the heart of the passionate beings as her blood energy bled around them. It did not indicate a feeling of hostility. No. Quite the contrary. It brought warmness, excitement, and utter jubilation with its release as her blood stare grew further entranced.

"I have no desire to drag you or your people into our wars or battles if it isn't for a justifiable reason that can be seen as reasonable to the common man."

Algos made that bit clear as a small chuckle exited her lips. While she knew some of the actions that were taken on her behalf could be foul, what was more important were the way they were framed and the optics behind them. And, when it came to politics, appearances were everything. So, she could see that was important in the mind of Claire and to her people. They weren't a race that was clinging to thrust themselves into the hells of war, so it made sense that she'd be a concern with how Algos would drag them into whatever direction with the way her own demented actions were perceived as by the world as it bled an ugly color for her allies if it wasn't handled with care.

"The future of this planet will come to a conflict at some time. Yet, this will only be to the ones who have wronged us. I have no desire to drag you into that and will denounce you as people associated with any future attacks we may or may not have against the Gotei, Lux Orior, or any of the other pests who wrecked us in the previous world war. You have my promise as a Princess of Demons that I will make that abundantly clear."

With a wink of her eye, Algos was feeling this moment as she snickered, but kept her energy contained as those bloodied eyes of madness perceived further into Claire.

"Why would I wish to be an enemy of someone who can see my beauty? Perhaps I'm vain, but that makes me feel good."

And, on a certain level? It did make her feel good. Devouring that despair which Claire bled out was like fuel to the fire of Algos's body as she was the embodiment of pain and suffering. It all felt so damn good as she grabbed her body, shivered, and let the flavor of her lime-scented sorrow coat her soul. Yet, a more somber face bled over to the woman's body to show that she still took this with the utmost of seriousness.

"Really, I won't do anything reckless as my mother may have. We all have our objectives to achieve in this life, and I'll arrange things to where we won't have to be enemies."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Absentee
Absentee
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:48 am

Ethereal Emotion

Claire

中空アーチャー

Claire took a moment to take in all that was said before she responded. The Asthavons were certainly an interesting bunch. In some ways, they reminded her of herself, and in others she couldn't help but find the differences almost comical. It was true that she enjoyed a bit of grandiosity, but she wasn't so eccentric, nor nearly as manic as the two she'd had the pleasure to meet so far. Still, she couldn't help but take a liking to them, even if that did mean that it might make things slightly more difficult in the future. She was quite sure that no lasting issues would arise, however, and mainly for this reason, she had no problems associating with the alluring woman before her. If things were different, if she were legitimately concerned about the outcome of such an association, and how it would effect her people, Claire obviously would have turned Algos away at the door. That was not the case.

"Well, it seems like our desires align then, for I also have no wish to see my people dragged into your battles."

Claire couldn't help but giggle a bit at this joke of hers, although she very quickly regained a more serious demeanor.

"In truth, I do not wish to be at war with anyone. I seek only allies, and peace. That doesn't mean that I won't fight if I must, for most importantly of all, I seek a way for my people to return in full to the glory they once held. We are now well on our way, but to stop now would be a great disservice to my people. They have put their faith in me, and I shan't let them down.

Claire felt good about the interaction so far, and she always had room for another beautiful woman to join her for dinner, so she thought she may as well see if Algos was interested in staying over for supper. She wasn't sure what was on the menu, but there was always something being cooked in the kitchens. The perks of being royalty.

"With most of the overarching ideas out of the way, would you like to come discuss the finer details over dinner? Or perhaps a glass of wine? Or maybe there are other ways you like to relax..."

As she finished speaking, Claire sent a stunning wink in the other woman's direction. Regardless of what others could say about her, although she didn't imagine anyone who had met her would have anything bad to say, that she was not confident was certainly not one of them.

Code By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:37 pm

ENTER THE DEMONS POST

For the time being, things seemed to be going well. It was a breath of fresh air with how much things were getting heated from the political landscape of the demon world. Two of them were getting a great vibe for the moment, so her blood eyes glazed over Claire's emerald gaze before she came to a prompt answer.

"I ventured forth from the depths of hell into the realm of the living, why not make it worth my while? I'll you take up on that offer."

There was no harm in getting a bite to eat, figuring out more about her ally, and trying to peer deeper into how these Sueki worked. When you have a relationship with someone, you need to be able to understand their background, their network, and the inner-workings of who they are so that you can determine if they are a flight risk or not. As in this world, those who associate you with you can bring you down just as much as they can bring you to the tops of glory. Thus, on that note, Algos waved her right hand toward the direction of the manor.

"Feel free to lead me ahead. I'm curious to know more about you, after all."

And with that, whatever happens, happens. The Princess didn't mind one bit.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Absentee
Absentee
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 22, 2021 11:05 pm

Ethereal Emotion

Claire

中空アーチャー

Claire smirked as she listened to all that Algos had to say. The demon didn't seem to be a threat to her, so she had no qualms inviting her into the palace. Even if she were to be put in harm's way, this was naturally where she was the most powerful, and she had confidence in her ability to, if not defend herself, at the very least escape any harm.

"I'm glad you've decided to join me. We shall feast then. I hope you enjoy meat, we are carnivorous after all."

She said this with a slight smile, before beckoning to the woman to follow her lead. It only took them a few moments to make their way to the main dining hall, and Claire instructed her servants to inform the kitchen that they required a nice meal. At the same time, she sent for some wine.

"I hope you won't mind the short wait. I wasn't expecting company, after all. In the meantime, please enjoy the wine, if it's to your liking."

Claire looked over Algos for a few moments before she spoke once more.

"I don't mean to pry, but I find it a shame that I know so very little about you. Would you mind enlightening me?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum