Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today
 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Takehikio's new Zanpakuto (Done)
Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] EmptyToday at 2:29 pm by Shizuo

» Rendrag Sirakad *W.I.P*
Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] EmptyToday at 2:19 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Zetsuei (Finished)
Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] EmptyToday at 2:00 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Keisuke Mori
Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] EmptyToday at 1:59 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Broken Fists, Staunch Defense (Elyss/Hanako)
Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] EmptyToday at 9:41 am by Ame no ko

» Challenging the Standard
Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 9:12 pm by Hastur

» Advent of Despair. [Semi-Open--ask first]. Inami/Arianda]
Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 3:26 am by Shizuo

» A Declaration Of Wishes [Vicara Claim Thread]
Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] EmptySat Nov 28, 2020 1:26 am by Lillian

» One Lump or Two
Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 8:20 am by Ame no ko

» Approach
Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] EmptyThu Nov 26, 2020 1:48 am by Arxfiend

Top posters
THEFROST
Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] I_vote_lcapCast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] I_voting_barCast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] I_vote_lcapCast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] I_voting_barCast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] I_vote_lcapCast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] I_voting_barCast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] I_vote_lcapCast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] I_voting_barCast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] I_vote_rcap 
Hastur
Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] I_vote_lcapCast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] I_voting_barCast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] I_vote_rcap 
Chao
Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] I_vote_lcapCast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] I_voting_barCast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] I_vote_rcap 
Pockeh
Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] I_vote_lcapCast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] I_voting_barCast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] I_vote_rcap 
Tsubine
Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] I_vote_lcapCast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] I_voting_barCast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] I_vote_rcap 
Henrex
Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] I_vote_lcapCast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] I_voting_barCast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] I_vote_rcap 
Shizuo
Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] I_vote_lcapCast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] I_voting_barCast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] I_vote_rcap 
Statistics
We have 2798 registered users
The newest registered user is Zyran

Our users have posted a total of 138487 messages in 20670 subjects
Share
 

 Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
MorpheusDavol
Senior Member
avatar

Morph OTY
Joined : 2015-06-08
Posts : 1343
Karma : 22

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open]   Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] EmptyTue Jun 09, 2020 8:56 pm

Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] Rsz_fed29d6796b408a3b092fb6ebcb8517d

Uriel Sancroix | Knight of Two


Upon the city of light arrived refuges of all class, seeking to take up the offer of a new life offered to them. With the inclusion the Vandenreich now toted, it would be fairly easy to see the prospect such a faction might have. Those who homes had been rifled with war or demonic oppression could look to see a new light. Among them was a man who's height graced nearly seven feet, sandy blond hair and blue irises gazing out into the city.

He was looking for where to sign up at, or the processes needed. He came holding a single dufflebag which held the contents of his new life. The steady rhythm of his heart calm as he looked outwards. There was so many faces and people with latent energy around him. All with skills and powers which rival'd his own. He supposed that's what came with people who had formal Quincy training.

Uriel however, moved with a grace. Despite his large frame he wasn't bulky in his movements. Each step flowing naturally as he weaved his way through the crowd. Until finally, he stopped at a building which could potentially hold the keys to his new life. A deep breath was taken, as he slowly made his way towards it. However on the way towards it, he stopped as his sight caught a small image. A look of distress, easily missed in the sea of people. A tiny body with a hand to their eye. A child, lost.

He could keep walking, he was sure someone else would handle it. He had a mission to accomplish, to delay may hurt time tables. Uriel's worn eyes drifted away from the child, preparing to walk forward... before pivoting on his heel to go to the child. He needed help.

And Uriel could not leave someone in help.

As he approached the large form of the man cast a big image, causing such a young one to shy away. That was until he kneel'd reach into his pocket. "It's alright,kid. You lost?" He'd ask allowing an easy smile on to his feature. There was something about the way he spoke, a personal magnetism. As if everything was alright, those soft blue eyes reassuring despite saying little. "I bet they're around somewhere, just gotta look around." He'd turn his head to look, eventually getting the kid to start to look as well.

He supposed his goals could wait.

END POST | HALF-BLOOD


__________________
Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] JfH75kA
Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] H8Tyk70
Back to top Go down
Siegharty
Senior Member
Siegharty

Joined : 2019-02-28
Posts : 860
Karma : 2
Age : 21

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] Left_bar_bleue0/0Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open]   Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] EmptyWed Jun 10, 2020 8:18 am

Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] Ndl1dWe

HELLE ARMSTRONG


“Excuse me sir, that child. Finally, I have been searching all over.”

The steps of metal along the crystalline path announced the presence of another that showed particular interest in the kneeling man and the child he has beside him. A figure of prestige among the many that walked the paths of The City of Lights, their mere existence breaking away the masses. Was it due to respect or fear, one would not know immediately, but all knew that this person holds importance to the city.

Before Uriel and the child stood an individual of an even six feet adorned in silver armor that seemed illuminated in the warm gaze of the sun. Around their shoulders, a cape of white with a furred collar rested. Their helmet over their head hiding their true appearance underneath an intimidating visage of a mighty lion with a cream-ish mane flowing from their head. It is near impossible to guess the gender of the person underneath the armor, but their voice suggests a male’s voice with how it distorted their tone and pitch. Yet, Uriel will see the piercing emerald gaze that escaped from the helmet’s visor down upon him before it drifted to the child.

Kneeling alongside the man, the armored individual gave the kid a more focused look over before nodding confirmation. “Yes, your mother has been worried sick ever since she had let your hand go by mistake. If you’d please come with me to my office, I have promised to reunite you two once more.” There didn’t seem to be a particular interest in the man, but it is clear that the armored individual wished to secure the child first before focusing on others.

END POST | THE SAVANT
Back to top Go down
MorpheusDavol
Senior Member
avatar

Morph OTY
Joined : 2015-06-08
Posts : 1343
Karma : 22

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] Empty
Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open]   Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 12:44 pm

Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] Rsz_fed29d6796b408a3b092fb6ebcb8517d

Uriel Sancroix | Knight of Two


Uriel seemed to have found some common ground with the child enough to where they were not entirely afraid of him. However, the distinct lack of knowledge about the internal layout of the city, and no known contacts would be an issue. But before he could dwell on the thought long it seemed a lion would be their salvation. An individual in armor, a brief recognition in the mind of Uriel would indicate that this person may be someone he was briefed on.

But he made no outward showing of that, merely simply standing up. Slowly and gradually rising to his full height causing his head to dip down to look at them. Taking a step back he looked between them and the child before offering a wide beaming smile. He seem'd to be entirely find with the situation. "You seem to know what's going on, be safe, kid." The male would remark warmly at the child, giving him a reassuring nod as the kid slowly but surely made their way to the armor'd individual.

Once the armor'd individual secured the child into their custody, meanwhile he was humming softly. But before they debated he'd actually wave a hand to gain their attention while speaking."Hey, actually, before you go- could you point where in the direction where to sign up. I'm new, Hi." He gave a little wave of the fingers.

He seem particularly casual about the whole affair.

END POST | HALF-BLOOD


__________________
Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] JfH75kA
Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] H8Tyk70
Back to top Go down
Siegharty
Senior Member
Siegharty

Joined : 2019-02-28
Posts : 860
Karma : 2
Age : 21

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] Left_bar_bleue0/0Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] Empty
Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open]   Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] EmptyThu Jun 11, 2020 3:02 pm

Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] Ndl1dWe

HELLE ARMSTRONG


Sign up? First priority is to safely return the child. In a normal situation, Uriel would have been pointed in the correct direction and left at that. But, due to the current circumstances, the child and Uriel will find themselves in a forgiving position. The armored individual looked up to Uriel for only a moment before taking the kid by their hand and moving along down the street. “Come along.” The armored person would say, but it wasn’t just for the child to listen to as, with their head turning to glance at Uriel, a simple head gesture should explain everything. Uriel shall be shown where he may sign up if he wishes to join the Vandenreich’s ranks.

There were no worries about getting lost either. With the armored person standing over many much like Uriel and with the way people seemed to divide as this person came through, losing sight of the person would prove rather difficult for Uriel to accomplish even if he tried. Though, they would soon find themselves before a large building built much like the others, but with much more traffic than any other building. Once they enter, the armored person would simply guide Uriel to the front desk.

“Leave your request here with the person at the front desk, they will direct you on where to go next. I must return this child to their mother. I bid you farewell and goodluck.” With a nod of their helmeted head, the person soon disappears within the mass of people about leaving to return the child, allowing Uriel to learn what he must from the front desk.

END POST | THE SAVANT
Back to top Go down
MorpheusDavol
Senior Member
avatar

Morph OTY
Joined : 2015-06-08
Posts : 1343
Karma : 22

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] Empty
Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open]   Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] EmptyFri Jun 12, 2020 10:22 pm

Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] Rsz_fed29d6796b408a3b092fb6ebcb8517d

Uriel Sancroix | Knight of Two


"Thanks."

Uriel would comment happy to see the person had everything well in hand. But with that being said he'd head over to the desk informing them of his intentions to join, which the desk worker was remarkably happy at. As they craned their head up to look at Uriel he merely offered a soft, heart warming, smile towards them. He seemed to be holding a polite conversation with them as they worked out the details. In no doubt he had them joking along with them, making idle comments as the worker finished their paperwork.

By the end of it he would be at least registered in their dossier, an official quincy per say. His basic information such as his origin of birth being France and what not would be quickly established. His parentage, etc. Orphan'd at birth, a single child, etc. By the end he would even be assigned a temporary living quarters until he could fully establish himself within the city. Quite a.. comfortable living. But he guessed all that would be changed as he gained more work.

As he turned to prepare to leave, he had even gotten the contact details of the receptionist. Of course they may have handed the details over a bit too.. eagerly but Uriel could only guess why. With a final goodbye, and a shining smile, he'd prepare to exit.

END POST | HALF-BLOOD



__________________
Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] JfH75kA
Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] H8Tyk70
Back to top Go down
Siegharty
Senior Member
Siegharty

Joined : 2019-02-28
Posts : 860
Karma : 2
Age : 21

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] Left_bar_bleue0/0Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] Empty
Subject Post 6PostSubject: Re: Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open]   Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 8:21 am


Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] ZnehDGG




Helle Armstrong


‘Ding’ At a sudden moment's notice, the lady at the desk acquired a sudden message through her small earpiece. A quick nod was given, followed by a yes ma’am before she got up from her seat and quickly made her way towards Uriel. Of course, after giving up her personal information so easily, the giant of a man may mistake her urgency with desperation, but he would find this a truly urgent matter instead.

“Excuse me sir. You are wanted on the 30th floor by the Captain of the Sternritters, Helle Armstrong. You will find her office down the hall, and on the first left you see. Then, she is at the door all the way at the end of the hallway.”

At this time, she didn’t call him by his name despite the small blush she wore while speaking with him. Sadly, she must return to her duties after relaying the message to him and returns to her desk with a quick bow of her head. With that done, Uriel is left to decide whether he will head up or not and see what the Captain of the Sternritters may desire from him. Could it be? That armored individual from before?

Either way, Uriel will find the elevator at the side of the room if he wishes to proceed upwards. Of course, as any elevator in a busy area would be, he would find it full and the elevator a bit too cramped for a man his size, but as he ascended, more and more room became available until he reached the correct floor. On this floor, he would simply have to follow the guidelines given to him. However, he may notice Ninsianna sitting at her desk busy with paperwork beside the door that leads into the office of the one who heads the Vandenreich. Of course, it would be foolish to overstep his boundaries unless he desired to show his braveness at this time, but if not, the door he was directed to go to would soon appear.

It would take a simple knock, followed by a “Come in” to grant him access within. And, within, he would find a woman sitting at a desk, the helmet from earlier resting next to a stack of papers, near the large windows of the room with sparse furniture and a bookcase as its only decoration. The woman sitting has blonde hair and, from when she looked up, sparkling emerald eyes. She seemed rather young and fresh to the world, yet held a strong gaze towards Uriel. Her soft smile betrayed her hardened nature, and with a simple point of her hand to the comfortable looking chair across from her desk, she welcomed him.

“Sit, if you may.”



Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1

Back to top Go down
MorpheusDavol
Senior Member
avatar

Morph OTY
Joined : 2015-06-08
Posts : 1343
Karma : 22

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] Empty
Subject Post 7PostSubject: Re: Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open]   Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] EmptySat Jun 13, 2020 7:16 pm

Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] Rsz_fed29d6796b408a3b092fb6ebcb8517d

Uriel Sancroix | Knight of Two


"Thanks."

The word left is mouth with ease which only came to someone who had been in this situation before. While there was a due respect given to her he was always cautious to those he didn't know. Those in command above him who had not truly experienced the prolong'd hardships of war. Few of those within this new Vandenreich could claim to know them justly, but that was fine. In time, he was sure they would grow to know a simple phrase: War is hell.

But he'd take the seat offering a smile in return. Sun tanned features seem'd to have smile lines etched into his features, his hardened nature also betrayed by such a smile. His deeply azure eyes would connect with her own emerald ones, showcasing a genuine earnest nature. It appear'd he had little to hide, or rather was willing to speak on any subject.

"I hope I have not somehow offended you ma'm to be called here this early." The man would comment, only half serious. He was fairly certain the armor'd individual was the woman in front of him, a unique craft spiritual armor which even now tugged on his spiritual senses. He may not be the most prolific quincy, but even he could detail the masterwork nature of it.

END POST | HALF-BLOOD



__________________
Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] JfH75kA
Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] H8Tyk70
Back to top Go down
Siegharty
Senior Member
Siegharty

Joined : 2019-02-28
Posts : 860
Karma : 2
Age : 21

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] Left_bar_bleue0/0Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] Empty
Subject Post 8PostSubject: Re: Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open]   Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] EmptySun Jun 14, 2020 8:53 pm


Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] ZnehDGG




Helle Armstrong


“My, what could possibly give thou such an idea.”

Her smile widened slightly with tempered excitement finding the man’s worries humorous despite how trained he seemed. Despite how kind his physical appearance portrayed him as, Helle is not so daft as to think such a large man without capacity for violence. She couldn’t help but wonder what knowledge he kept sealed within his mind away from the public eye. Though, that is far from the reason she has requested his audience.

“Moving on, however, I simply wished to give my thanks for your charity. Out of every person who wandered our city, you were the first and only to give your time to help that troubled child. The mother has moved on from here, but she has asked that I share her thanks and apologies with thee.”

Helle moves her arm, her fingers sliding along her desk, until they are over a button on her desk. She then proceeds to apply slight pressure as a small ding resounds through the room. “Last we talked, a few moments ago, you asked about signing up for the Reich. I simply wish to understand why. Surely, a gentle giant as thyself has a story to share.” Her eyes held a small twinkle within them.

Helle has always been concerned when it came to who joined her organization. Thus is her duty to ensure the citizens’ and members’ safety. However, there is nothing that says she cannot personally judge an individual herself whenever she pleases. Uriel was just the lucky, or unlucky, individual that caught her eye. She is simply curious about this man because of his earlier actions. None can say she is not allowed her personal actions.



Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1

Back to top Go down
MorpheusDavol
Senior Member
avatar

Morph OTY
Joined : 2015-06-08
Posts : 1343
Karma : 22

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] Empty
Subject Post 9PostSubject: Re: Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open]   Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] EmptyTue Jun 16, 2020 9:31 pm

Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] Rsz_fed29d6796b408a3b092fb6ebcb8517d

Uriel Sancroix | Knight of Two


"Only right to help those, who need it."

He replied in kind, a smile coming onto his lips as he talked with her. There was a supreme ease to him, as there was nothing to hide in that front. If someone was left in needed, then it was only right to help that person. In doing so you built the brotherhood of humanity on block at a time, laying bricks through kindness. He hoped one day that young child would do the same, and recall the kindness he performed for him.

The soft ding which was heard caught his attention, the superb hearing of the man causing his head to twitch briefly. Maybe she was recording him, or activated something. That was fine. His blue irises would go from her hand, to her own eyes. It was only manners for someone to meet the eyes of their superior if they where to have such an intense conversation.

"I have lived my life in war, internally and externally. I have seen the air turn to poison, and good honorable men die calling for their dead mothers. If the Reich holds the means to secure humanity a future, and in the process teach me about one part of my origins- then I see no reason not to."

The man would reply as the smile left his face, this was far too serious a topic for him to keep it. Even if he was a ray of sunshine, there was a deep calling within him. A need to act, to command, and to lead. He wanted nothing more than to lead a good life, to do right when others did wrong. To be at peace with both halves of his soul. His hand would ball into a fist, as the war in France was fresh in his mind.

"In my homelands of France, I was apart of the Légion étrangère. The Foreign Legion, during the war. I was there when we retook the homeland from Shadowfall, I fought across Europe. I heard what the Reich did in America, I hear it has ambitions. I wish to judge it myself. "

END POST | HALF-BLOOD



__________________
Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] JfH75kA
Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] H8Tyk70
Back to top Go down
Siegharty
Senior Member
Siegharty

Joined : 2019-02-28
Posts : 860
Karma : 2
Age : 21

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] Left_bar_bleue0/0Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] Empty
Subject Post 10PostSubject: Re: Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open]   Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] EmptyWed Jun 17, 2020 9:18 am


Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open] ZnehDGG




Helle Armstrong


Ah. The soul of a fighter, no, a soldier. For a moment, the hints of longing appeared within Helle’s emerald gaze. Though, it was only for a moment, not because she banished said look, but because she turned her head gently to the side; her small smile falling gracefully in a whimsical manner. Thoughts, distressing thoughts, ran through her mind between those few seconds. It is far too evident that his recollection of past experiences has touched her in a particular manner. However, it is not from shared, yet different, experiences. It is the sole fact that Helle lacked such experience to recall herself; the reports read pertaining to the numerous genocides that her race has faced weighing heavily on her mind. Where was she during those trying times? Locked away in some temple asleep, sheltered from the destructive storms.

Yes. She found herself speechless for a moment wondering how she could continue this conversation with such a battletorn man if she held within herself no way to connect with him. A struggle she has been facing ever since accepting her role as the leader of the Sternritter. She is strong, but she is also young, a beginner in the eyes of many. She has a heavy burden placed on her to lead a group of warriors despite barely being one herself, and it has caused her to pause a many of times. However, it is her job, and she must play her role to the best of her capabilities; even beyond such. Passively, her hand rose to the side of her head as her metal fingers danced within the bangs she sports moments before the door to her office opened.

In steps the woman from the front office carrying papers. She is quick to deliver them to Helle’s desk, and with a bow; a quick peek at Uriel, she takes her leave as quickly as she came. That is enough to snap Helle from her mental struggle as she grasps at the papers, moving her eyes over them. “Uriel Sancroix.” She speaks in a gentle tone as she lowers the papers and looks him over once more; the youth she wore when they first began their discussion replaced with a cold, hard, and analytical stare. Gone is the radiant woman from before, and now, Helle has put on the face necessary to lead a group of men. Even if she lacks years, she possesses a drive to accomplish what some may think impossible.

“Yes. It was the Vandenreich that retook America and freed it from Shadowfall’s clutches. I was there. It was my first experience on an actual battlefield, albeit I played a minor role. My name is Helle Armstrong, SubCaptain and Acting Captain of the Sternritters. I formally accept your admission into the Vandenreich, and I do so hope that your experiences prove a valuable asset to our cause.”

There, another smile forms, but it seems more tired than before; the stress of work and expectations showing finally. She’d then fall quiet and allow for her gaze to wander once more to the wall as she thought of a question. “Relay if you may… How does thou smile?” Her question, bare at best, is one that she is unsure if she asked correctly, but the frown she, once again, wears tells its own story.



Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1

Back to top Go down
 
Cast Your Doubt Into The Sea [Semi-open]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: International Board :: Stadt des Lichts [City Of Light]-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD