Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
Top posters
THEFROST
Luminescent Love (Private: Arianda/Kitarune) I_vote_lcapLuminescent Love (Private: Arianda/Kitarune) I_voting_barLuminescent Love (Private: Arianda/Kitarune) I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Luminescent Love (Private: Arianda/Kitarune) I_vote_lcapLuminescent Love (Private: Arianda/Kitarune) I_voting_barLuminescent Love (Private: Arianda/Kitarune) I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Hydræ
Hastur
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2772 registered users
The newest registered user is GRANDDOTA

Our users have posted a total of 137608 messages in 20570 subjects

Luminescent Love (Private: Arianda/Kitarune)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
darkfunnel
darkfunnel

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Luminescent Love (Private: Arianda/Kitarune) Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Luminescent Love (Private: Arianda/Kitarune) Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Luminescent Love (Private: Arianda/Kitarune) Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Luminescent Love (Private: Arianda/Kitarune)   Luminescent Love (Private: Arianda/Kitarune) EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 1:07 pm

Song: Funkyard - By: Arrowhead & Zentra - Word Count: N/A

Everything had been quite calm despite the amount of chaos that occurred rather recently in Minatumi; with Algos attacking and all that. Arianda still had not lived down how she had come home to Kita. After all, when your girlfriend arrives home from a dark portal, tries to flop into you after coming out of said portal; such a thing normally doesn't get the warmest of receptions. At least Ari was glad to find out Kita was alright, even if Ari herself was less than alright. Frankly, she wasn't doing terrible, but, Kita knew the things that plagued Ari; even if not quite intimately as one could think. After all, breaking a demonic seal was not without its consequences; and Ari knew that she was in for a rough time.

However, Arianda still wished to make the best of her time with Kita. Which was why the demon had approached Kita once more and asked if she would go with her on another date. It was a mix of wanting to make things up to Kita, to apologize for disappearing on her, and to also just generally continue dating the woman; still wishing to be with her of course. So, Arianda asked Kita if she wanted to go eat lunch in one of the nearby parks; humming as she hoped Kita said yes. Providing the woman gave her approval, Arianda grinned and tentatively gave Kita a hug; if she would accept it. Afterwards, Arianda would leap downstairs, literally, and begin preparing her and Kita's lunch.

Of course, such a task was quite easy; all things considered. Arianda may be quite nervous, thanks to the fact she was making a lunch for herself and her darling girlfriend; but maybe Ari was more so nervous about another thing that could potentially happen; the grand potential of a flour explosion. After all, it was something Ari never could quite seem to escape. However, as the demon made her and Kita's lunch, which she did her best to make sure it all tasted excellent, not a single thing went wrong at the expense of Ari's pride. No flour blew up in her face, nothing of the sort truly occurred. She started to feel rather pleased that she not only succeeded in making a rather lovely meal for herself and Kita; so much so that Arianda was smiling to herself as she finished up preparing her and Kita's meal.

Once the demon had finished up, she packed everything away in a cooler, to keep their food fresh, and then the demon started to make a dessert for the pair; and while Arianda was making the dessert, she was not paying attention to exactly what she was doing and what was going on around her. Kita could have come downstairs, for all Ari knew, and when she came downstairs there was a sharp POP and the next thing Ari knew; her face was covered in flour.

The demon blinked, coughed softly, before bursting into laughter as she wiped flour off her face; a silly grin adorning her adorable face as she finished up making the dessert and then waited for Kita to come downstairs. That, or comment on the fact that Arianda seemed to have cause some form of flour explosion; whichever came first. However, the demon's mood would be quite hard to spoil. She was going to be spending more time with Kita; and Ari couldn't wait to have a good day with her girlfriend.

Luminescent Love (Private: Arianda/Kitarune)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: Asia :: Minatumi Harbour :: Minatumi City-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD