Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Home Remedies
Luminescent Love (Private: Arianda/Kitarune) EmptyToday at 12:29 pm by Hastur

» Broken Fists, Staunch Defense (Elyss/Hanako)
Luminescent Love (Private: Arianda/Kitarune) EmptyToday at 10:08 am by Siegharty

» A Long, Dark Journey [Calypso Upgrade]
Luminescent Love (Private: Arianda/Kitarune) EmptyYesterday at 6:55 pm by Lillian

» Who Needs Sleep? [OPEN]
Luminescent Love (Private: Arianda/Kitarune) EmptyYesterday at 10:32 am by Slayer

» One Lump or Two
Luminescent Love (Private: Arianda/Kitarune) EmptyYesterday at 5:14 am by MWD

» To Drown In A Sweet Dream [Vanyel/Calypso]
Luminescent Love (Private: Arianda/Kitarune) EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 9:29 pm by Henrex

» MEA CULPA
Luminescent Love (Private: Arianda/Kitarune) EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 6:11 pm by Guest

» A Dip Into The Nether [Calypso Solo]
Luminescent Love (Private: Arianda/Kitarune) EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 10:05 pm by Lillian

» The Living Condition (Open)
Luminescent Love (Private: Arianda/Kitarune) EmptySun Oct 18, 2020 8:32 pm by Hastur

» Naruto Legacy RP
Luminescent Love (Private: Arianda/Kitarune) EmptyMon Oct 12, 2020 6:04 pm by Tasty-Programmer

Top posters
THEFROST
Luminescent Love (Private: Arianda/Kitarune) I_vote_lcapLuminescent Love (Private: Arianda/Kitarune) I_voting_barLuminescent Love (Private: Arianda/Kitarune) I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Luminescent Love (Private: Arianda/Kitarune) I_vote_lcapLuminescent Love (Private: Arianda/Kitarune) I_voting_barLuminescent Love (Private: Arianda/Kitarune) I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Hydræ
Hastur
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2793 registered users
The newest registered user is Tasty-Programmer

Our users have posted a total of 138226 messages in 20639 subjects

Luminescent Love (Private: Arianda/Kitarune)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
darkfunnel
darkfunnel

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Luminescent Love (Private: Arianda/Kitarune) Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Luminescent Love (Private: Arianda/Kitarune) Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Luminescent Love (Private: Arianda/Kitarune) Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Luminescent Love (Private: Arianda/Kitarune)   Luminescent Love (Private: Arianda/Kitarune) EmptyMon Jul 27, 2020 1:07 pm

Song: Funkyard - By: Arrowhead & Zentra - Word Count: N/A

Everything had been quite calm despite the amount of chaos that occurred rather recently in Minatumi; with Algos attacking and all that. Arianda still had not lived down how she had come home to Kita. After all, when your girlfriend arrives home from a dark portal, tries to flop into you after coming out of said portal; such a thing normally doesn't get the warmest of receptions. At least Ari was glad to find out Kita was alright, even if Ari herself was less than alright. Frankly, she wasn't doing terrible, but, Kita knew the things that plagued Ari; even if not quite intimately as one could think. After all, breaking a demonic seal was not without its consequences; and Ari knew that she was in for a rough time.

However, Arianda still wished to make the best of her time with Kita. Which was why the demon had approached Kita once more and asked if she would go with her on another date. It was a mix of wanting to make things up to Kita, to apologize for disappearing on her, and to also just generally continue dating the woman; still wishing to be with her of course. So, Arianda asked Kita if she wanted to go eat lunch in one of the nearby parks; humming as she hoped Kita said yes. Providing the woman gave her approval, Arianda grinned and tentatively gave Kita a hug; if she would accept it. Afterwards, Arianda would leap downstairs, literally, and begin preparing her and Kita's lunch.

Of course, such a task was quite easy; all things considered. Arianda may be quite nervous, thanks to the fact she was making a lunch for herself and her darling girlfriend; but maybe Ari was more so nervous about another thing that could potentially happen; the grand potential of a flour explosion. After all, it was something Ari never could quite seem to escape. However, as the demon made her and Kita's lunch, which she did her best to make sure it all tasted excellent, not a single thing went wrong at the expense of Ari's pride. No flour blew up in her face, nothing of the sort truly occurred. She started to feel rather pleased that she not only succeeded in making a rather lovely meal for herself and Kita; so much so that Arianda was smiling to herself as she finished up preparing her and Kita's meal.

Once the demon had finished up, she packed everything away in a cooler, to keep their food fresh, and then the demon started to make a dessert for the pair; and while Arianda was making the dessert, she was not paying attention to exactly what she was doing and what was going on around her. Kita could have come downstairs, for all Ari knew, and when she came downstairs there was a sharp POP and the next thing Ari knew; her face was covered in flour.

The demon blinked, coughed softly, before bursting into laughter as she wiped flour off her face; a silly grin adorning her adorable face as she finished up making the dessert and then waited for Kita to come downstairs. That, or comment on the fact that Arianda seemed to have cause some form of flour explosion; whichever came first. However, the demon's mood would be quite hard to spoil. She was going to be spending more time with Kita; and Ari couldn't wait to have a good day with her girlfriend.

Tor'uk
Henrex

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Luminescent Love (Private: Arianda/Kitarune) Left_bar_bleue419100/999999Luminescent Love (Private: Arianda/Kitarune) Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Luminescent Love (Private: Arianda/Kitarune)   Luminescent Love (Private: Arianda/Kitarune) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2020 5:04 pm

KITARUNE ASTILLON

多くの戦いのヒーロー
Luminescent Love (Private: Arianda/Kitarune) 6EdIfMt

Song: Nature's Crescendo - Artist: Stardew Valley

It had been relatively calm since the attack on Minatumi months ago, and frankly, Kitarune was thankful for it. Arianda had come back from going missing for a few hours, scaring the shit out of her when she came back, exhausted and injured. After that, things had been relatively quiet around the harbor, and she was more than happy for that, because it allowed her to spend more time having fun with Arianda -- talking, laughing, watching TV together, everything that they did together always felt special.

It only served to make her more comfortable with what Ari had asked her about earlier that day, not long after she had woken up: another date. Giving a nod in response as Ari went downstairs, Kitarune sat up in bed, stretching and rubbing her eyes as she slowly made her way to the shower in order to get ready for the day. Stepping out of the shower and back into her room, Kitarune dried her hair off and quickly got dressed, making sure that her skirt and sweater were spotless before calling her jacket -- her Hagoromo -- to her.

Kitarune smiled as she looked at herself in the mirror, fixing her twin-tails before summoning her staff and changing its form to a small hairpin. Finally, she started downstairs, only for her to stop midway as she heard a loud, sharp popping sound. She blinked a few times, going much slower down the stairs and carefully peeking her head around the corner, before snickering.

Arianda's face was entirely covered in flour. Whatever she was trying to do, she had failed spectacularly. Still giggling as she came around the corner, she held her arms in front of her shyly, a hand raising to rub the back of her neck as Kitarune had suddenly found the ground to be much more interesting than anything else in the room.

"So, uh...what's on the agenda, Ari?"

Coding BY: [THEFROST]
Back to top Go down
darkfunnel
darkfunnel

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Luminescent Love (Private: Arianda/Kitarune) Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Luminescent Love (Private: Arianda/Kitarune) Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Luminescent Love (Private: Arianda/Kitarune)   Luminescent Love (Private: Arianda/Kitarune) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2020 7:39 pm

Song: Funkyard - By: Arrowhead & Zentra - Word Count: N/A

Indeed, Arianda had goofed up just a little bit; her own nervousness got the better of her and she caused the first flour explosion since she lost her powers connected to her seal of Eris. Arianda had not realized, not fully, how much of her literal randomness could be boiled down to being the fault of her powers over Conflict. As she thought of such things, a hand drifted to where the seal was; a burn now only took it's place, and even that was fading every day. Her regeneration was, after all, among some of the best; but not quite on the same level as Mana's own for very obvious reasons. Soon, however, Arianda heard snickering, and then giggling; looking up to give Kita a delighted smile. However, as soon as she approached to talk, her face was directed straight at the ground; her eyes no longer visible.

Arianda frowned some as she saw Kita look down. Sometimes, she would look Ari straight in the eye like nothing was wrong. Others, however, she got real shy and looked away; depriving Ari of the sight of her beautifully purple eyes. Arianda soon smiled gently, walking up to Kita. She did not answer her question, instead, she gently raised Kita's head, using her chin to allow such gentle change; and then put her hand on Kita's face. Meanwhile, her left hand came to rest on Kita's side as the demon smiled warmly; gently caressing Kita's cheek with her thumb.

"Please don't look down at the ground, Kita; you have such beautiful eyes. It's a waste for the floor to stare upon their beauty alone."

Arianda gave Kita that same warm smile after speaking and then she leaned her face closer. However, before Kita could panic about the possibility of being kissed on the lips, Arianda's face missed entirely; giving the girl a kiss on the cheek her hand was not on. Afterwards, Arianda gave Kita a small wink, a quick hug to reaffirm her point and how she cared, before she turned towards the cooler of food she had prepared; packing away the last few bits of food into the handheld cooler and closing it up.

"I was thinking we could walk around the park a little bit, maybe have a picnic somewhere nice, and then come home and I can treat you to dinner~ That all sound okay?"

Arianda gave Kita another warm smile as she picked up the cooler and placed it next to the door; coming back to wherever Kita was to give her a biiiig hug. She grinned at her girlfriend, happy as a clam despite her recollection while Kita had laughed at her flour covered face.

"Whatever we do in between is up to us; why plan out an entire day in which anything could happen~? I'm really looking forward to spending it with you though, Kita~"

Luminescent Love (Private: Arianda/Kitarune)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: Asia :: Minatumi Harbour :: Minatumi City-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD