Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
My Little, Personal Hell [Calypso/Kokuto] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000My Little, Personal Hell [Calypso/Kokuto] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

My Little, Personal Hell [Calypso/Kokuto] - Page 3 Empty Re: My Little, Personal Hell [Calypso/Kokuto]

Sat Sep 05, 2020 6:33 pm

My Little, Personal Hell [Calypso/Kokuto] - Page 3 6EdIfMt

ENTER THE DREAMER

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

The portal lead out to a vast field, the only things for miles being a few boulders and trees, as well as the two of them. Calypso's will upon the area was so powerful and potent that one could practically feel her intense rage all around them. She was panting, as she allowed her anger to build instead of putting it aside. While she didn't bottle her emotions nearly as much, she typically vented in a far less obvious, calmer fashion.

This was not a circumstance where she could do that. What she felt right now was the culmination of pain, confusion, and violation, all wrapped up and plopped in her lap with a pretty blue bow named 'Realization'. There was no way she could exhibit these emotions in any way but an act of destruction comparable to a demigod's.

With a deep breath, her humanoid form only fluctuated more, the ground at her feet cracking as she then release a loud, ear-piercing, feral shriek. Her body rapidly changed as her energies went wild, darkness exploding from and morphing from her flesh, until she had shaped into a large, chaotically shaped being, hard to describe aside from it's bestial head, horns, and many many eyes along it's body. It was a good thing that she moved herself to somewhere so deserted, else the destructive scream alone would have destroyed several buildings around her easily. The spot she stood had been torn apart into a crater, any plant life within several feet of said large crater were torn from their roots.

Her massive, inky jaws were parted, white eyes pouring with dark tears as a large clawed hand exerted itself, raising and then swiping at the ground beneath her. Violent energies would express with her intent, slamming into and slicing through the ground in a display of wrath, the demon going on to continue her violent assault of the earth around her, explosive power tearing apart the landscape around her as she stomped, roared, slashed, and many other actions to express such intense fury.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
My Little, Personal Hell [Calypso/Kokuto] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999My Little, Personal Hell [Calypso/Kokuto] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

My Little, Personal Hell [Calypso/Kokuto] - Page 3 Empty Re: My Little, Personal Hell [Calypso/Kokuto]

Sat Sep 05, 2020 9:42 pm

ENTER THE WANDERING DEMON

Artist: Pokemon - Song: Zinnia's Theme (Sorrow)

As he stepped out into the vast field, Kokuto managed to breathe a sigh of relief, seeing that it was promptly abandoned. Nobody would get hurt, and nobody -- at least nobody stupid -- would try and interrupt them. Kokuto could feel her rage, and he stayed silent as he took a few steps to the side to be sure he was out of her way, just as her form shifted, and she let out an ear-shattering scream that forced Kokuto to cover his ears, groaning loudly as the scream eventually subsided.

When he looked at her, all he saw was a mass of fury, sorrow, and destruction. He stayed close to a nearby boulder, unsure of what to say. What was there to say about this? All he could do was watch, his own heart hurting as Calypso's rage and emotion exploded in a violent whirlwind. She needed to get it out, and he had neither the ability nor the desire to keep her from it. At the very least, she was able to contain her rage to somewhere isolated, somewhere that people wouldn't get hurt.

Each time she unleashed a new wave of destruction to the ground around her, Kokuto backed up a little more, shielding his eyes from the dirt and dust being thrown up and hurled in all directions. As she continued her rampage, Kokuto spoke to her through the Seal of Eris, his voice, even if through their thoughts, still holding his own hurt and sorrow through this entire endeavor.

"I know it hurts, kiddo. I know that it's hard to deal with this, just get it all out. It's better than bottlin' it all up."

She really was just like his sister, and Kokuto hated it. It only made him hurt more with these parallels and similar actions because it made him want to help her as best he could -- but right now, there was nothing he could do.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
My Little, Personal Hell [Calypso/Kokuto] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000My Little, Personal Hell [Calypso/Kokuto] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Sat Sep 05, 2020 10:31 pm

ENTER THE DREAMER

Not a single word was spoken by the Asthavon amongst her rampage, the only semblance of a response was an agonized roar, her massive claws raking the earth. Her fit of rage went on and on for seemingly forever, so long that the sun had just set before she was finished up. She had gradually gotten more and more exhausted as the day advanced, but she didn't truly fall over until the sky had turned to twilight. Her ghastly, monstrous form made several, echoing trilling noises along with snorts, before she finally hit the ground.

Far and wide there were scars laid upon the previously flat earth. Craters, gashes, debris of all manner of sizes, and far more were scattered about. Within one of the freshly torn craters laid the filthy body of the land's destroyer, her body stabilized a human form, though she still retained some demonic elements like black scales on her face, as well as her horns and claws. She lied in the dirt, exhausted and wiped out from the several hour long venting of her power, not even trying to pick herself up.

She just felt tired, she got the immediate rage out, but she was still upset. It didn't make her feel better, and that fact made the young demon scrunch her nose up, letting out a whimper, before tears formed in her eyes, such liquid emotions turning to full on sobbing as her dirtied hands rubbed against her face, her expression twisted and uglied with sorrow as she cried terribly hard, rolling onto her back as she let herself simply cry.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
My Little, Personal Hell [Calypso/Kokuto] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue419100/999999My Little, Personal Hell [Calypso/Kokuto] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 06, 2020 2:06 pm

Artist: SilvaGunner - Song: Hip Shop

Hours and hours went by as Calypso continued her rampage, tearing up the land and caving in the earth and forming craters for miles on end, violent gashes and all forms of destruction until she finally stopped, falling over and slowly reverting back to her humanoid form just as twilight came and the moon revealed itself. She had gotten it all out, yet she still cried and sobbed -- it hadn't helped.

The demon slowly made his way into the crater, sliding down and coming to a stop next to Calypso, tears of his own welling up in his eyes as he knelt down next to her, gently wrapping his arms around her and pulling her into a firm, yet warm and comforting embrace, his voice low as he held her, speaking only brief words; there wasn't anything more to say.

"It didn't help, did it?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

My Little, Personal Hell [Calypso/Kokuto] - Page 3 Hm7QDbg
Template Storage
Graphic Request Board
Face-Claim Thread
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 06, 2020 3:41 pm

ENTER THE DREAMER

Calypso did not have a pretty face as she wept, being wet with tears and filthy, though she took a pause as Kokuto entered her senses, even through watery eyes she could see the man himself had tears to his own eyes. More tears silently rolled down her face as she felt him grasp and hug her, knots of sadness in her heart as he asked her such a question,

'It didn't help, did it?'

She sniffled audibly, a small noise in her throat as she slowly shook her head, gripping onto his pants tightly as she would reply,

"..No, no it didn't.."

Labored breath after labored breath, her shoulders rose and fell as she was completely silent for a few minutes, before she suddenly grabbed the collar of Kokuto's shirt, staring up at him with a stern expression,

"This, what happened today, stays between us. Don't talk to my sister about it, or anybody. I'll.. I'll handle it."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:21 pm

Part of him was glad that it was over, that she was able to get her anger out safely, not bottling it up and eventually exploding. But, another part of him was hurt that she went through all that -- hours and hours of venting, only for her to just sob after the exhaustion the sorrow fully hit.

Kokuto let out a sigh as he held Calypso, wiping his eyes as he let the woman cry as much as she needed, as well as giving him all the confirmation he needed. He knew it wouldn't help -- it never did. Silence came for a few minutes, and Kokuto didn't dare break it, aside from quiet breaths. As the silence ended, and Calypso grabbed his shirt, demanding that everything that happened today was between them and that she would handle it.

Nodding softly, Kokuto slowly got to his feet, offering Calypso a hand.

"Won't get a peep outta me. I will say though, you might wanna talk to your boyfriend about it. I have a feeling he could sense that, and he's probably worried."

The devil gave a gentle grin as he stuffed his hands in his pockets.

"Besides, I gotta start cleaning up the mess you made, little lady."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Template Storage
Graphic Request Board
Face-Claim Thread
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:12 pm

ENTER THE DREAMER

Calypso was silent, tired, as she sat on the ground, propping herself up as Kokuto offered her a hand. She stared it it for a moment, his comment about having to clean up her mess causing her to softly shake her head, gently pushing his hand away. She pushed herself to her feet, breathing softly as she dwelled in her thoughts for a moment. She didn't want Vanyel knowing about this, not yet. She needed to do this, she had to deal with this burden, or else she'd never get over it. She placed her hands on the dirt, closed her eyes, and took a deep breath, focusing her energies with it,

"I wish for life to be restored to this place i've destroyed."

Her dark energies rippled out, as plant life slowly but steady formed, grew, and prospered in mere seconds, the empty cratered field being full of trees, grass, and other plants as the dream for restoration was fulfilled.

Though, when the plants were revitalized, Calypso grew steadily more and more weak, forcing concentration and keeping herself upright until it was done. With her energy thoroughly spent, she fell back down onto the now lush earth, unconsciousness having taken her shortly before finally collapsing.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 18, 2020 12:16 am

Despite her silence, Kokuto could tell how tired she was. How could she not be? After expending all that demonic, physical, mental, and emotional energy to vent in such a violent manner -- he would have been surprised if she wasn't. He tilted his head to the side in confusion as she placed her hands on the dirt, before making a wish for life to be restored and prosper once again in what she had destroyed.

Before he could say anything, Kokuto felt a surge of power overtake the area, grass, trees, and other fern growing and prospering, filling the empty, cratered field with life that had just so recently been destroyed and taken away. The demon was stunned silent at the use and existence of such incredible power. Running a hand through his hair and adjusting his jacket, he let out a quiet exhale as he marveled at the change, muttering to himself.

"That's one hell of a power..."

Though, it seemed to have its costs. Almost immediately after Calypso had made her wish and caused it to come true, she grew weak and nearly collapsed onto the grass. However, Kokuto quickly moved behind her and caught her, lifting her up in his arms, his voice soft, yet still containing that familiar rasp.

"Easy now, kid."

Creating a scarlet red portal and stepping through it, Kokuto walked back into he and Ichijou's room, setting Calypso in bed and covering her with the blanket, before silently walking over to the hole in the wall, tugging the chair out of it, and setting it down near the bed, sitting down. Kokuto folded his arms over his chest as he kept watch over the young demon until he too fell into that sweet realm of slumber.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Template Storage
Graphic Request Board
Face-Claim Thread
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum