Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Time for Things to get Demonic! [Private: Hiroi/Kimitsuki]
Roses of the Past, Thorns of the Future [Private: Amphy/Pseu] EmptyToday at 12:44 am by Siegharty

» To Drown In A Sweet Dream [Vanyel/Calypso]
Roses of the Past, Thorns of the Future [Private: Amphy/Pseu] EmptyYesterday at 8:29 pm by Lillian

» A Devil's (Un)Pleasant Morning [Algos/Calypso]
Roses of the Past, Thorns of the Future [Private: Amphy/Pseu] EmptyYesterday at 7:46 pm by Lillian

» My Little, Personal Hell [Calypso/Kokuto]
Roses of the Past, Thorns of the Future [Private: Amphy/Pseu] EmptyFri Sep 18, 2020 12:16 am by Henrex

» Your own personal demon [darkfunnel/Ame]
Roses of the Past, Thorns of the Future [Private: Amphy/Pseu] EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 3:27 pm by Ame no ko

» Darkfunnel's face reserves/Claims
Roses of the Past, Thorns of the Future [Private: Amphy/Pseu] EmptyThu Sep 17, 2020 7:35 am by Mirja Eeola

» So, This is Earth?!
Roses of the Past, Thorns of the Future [Private: Amphy/Pseu] EmptyWed Sep 16, 2020 3:30 pm by darkfunnel

» A Lost Path [Klaus/Nicoletta]
Roses of the Past, Thorns of the Future [Private: Amphy/Pseu] EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 9:40 pm by Lillian

» Intruder Alert?
Roses of the Past, Thorns of the Future [Private: Amphy/Pseu] EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 8:33 pm by Siegharty

» Siegharty's Faces
Roses of the Past, Thorns of the Future [Private: Amphy/Pseu] EmptyTue Sep 15, 2020 5:02 pm by Mirja Eeola

Top posters
THEFROST
Roses of the Past, Thorns of the Future [Private: Amphy/Pseu] I_vote_lcapRoses of the Past, Thorns of the Future [Private: Amphy/Pseu] I_voting_barRoses of the Past, Thorns of the Future [Private: Amphy/Pseu] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Roses of the Past, Thorns of the Future [Private: Amphy/Pseu] I_vote_lcapRoses of the Past, Thorns of the Future [Private: Amphy/Pseu] I_voting_barRoses of the Past, Thorns of the Future [Private: Amphy/Pseu] I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Hydræ
Hastur
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2786 registered users
The newest registered user is ROOSKO

Our users have posted a total of 138018 messages in 20616 subjects

Roses of the Past, Thorns of the Future [Private: Amphy/Pseu]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
darkfunnel
darkfunnel

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Roses of the Past, Thorns of the Future [Private: Amphy/Pseu] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Roses of the Past, Thorns of the Future [Private: Amphy/Pseu] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Roses of the Past, Thorns of the Future [Private: Amphy/Pseu] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Roses of the Past, Thorns of the Future [Private: Amphy/Pseu]   Roses of the Past, Thorns of the Future [Private: Amphy/Pseu] EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 1:00 am

Child of Eris

AMPHILOGIAI

Roses of the Past, Thorns of the Future [Private: Amphy/Pseu] 6EdIfMt

Artist: KAIRI - Song: Adrift in the Leaves

A past, centuries old, is one always so rich with memories; rich with fond times and even fonder memories. Of course, such pasts also possess thorns; barbs poisoned with pain and sorrow... But that is currently the future, the past to explore is that of two particular children of Eris; born at differing times. The elder of the two was Pseudologoi, a demon, thought to be a goddess in ancient greek, who had expertise over lies, falsehoods; deception. However, the second was Amphilogiai; the much younger, but quite adorable at times, sister to Pseu. She was a demon, also thought to be a goddess, who had dominion over disputes, altercations; conflict. A rather unlikely pair, indeed, but Amphy, the younger of the two, absolutely adored her elder sister; so much so she was always at her heel. Indeed, Amphy was quite likely annoying to Pseu, who likely put up with Amphilogiai just because her presence was useful for certain... activities. Of a non lewd variety, of course, but still of the type that made their relationship rather gray; in terms of morals. However, as the being lived, and as Pseu became more and more infuriated with Eris; life became more complex.

If one were to ask Amphilogiai what happened the day she and Amphy left their mother, Eris, she could not tell you the exact reason. She was the youngest at the time, and she had very little reason to dislike, nor despise, her mother; in fact, she had no clue why Pseu was so mad with Eris. Whatever the reason was, she did not question it; she simply followed her elder sister. She wished to be with Pseu, and where the woman went, so did Amphy. However, Amphy didn't know truly why her dear sister was so frustrated with their mother. What had she done? Was what Eris had done truly that bad?

Eventually, Amphy couldn't stand her curiosity no more; she needed to sate it. As she was following Pseu around, holding her hand to make sure she wouldn't get lost, she blurted out her question before any reasonable thought could stop her; mostly because she couldn't stand it anymore.

"Pseuuu! Why're you so angry at Mama? Did she hurt you? I just don't understand why you'd want to leave... But, I'll be with you~ So my big sis isn't alone~!"

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s

Roses of the Past, Thorns of the Future [Private: Amphy/Pseu]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: ALTERNATIVE ROLE PLAY BOARD :: The Time Chamber: Past Role Play Section-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD