Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Random Demon Inspired Meeting in Japan! [Private: Ichijou/Ari] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999A Random Demon Inspired Meeting in Japan! [Private: Ichijou/Ari] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

A Random Demon Inspired Meeting in Japan! [Private: Ichijou/Ari] Empty A Random Demon Inspired Meeting in Japan! [Private: Ichijou/Ari]

Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:19 pm

Song: Funkyard - By: Arrowhead & Zentra - Word Count: N/A

How long had it been since that night, well, more like sequence of time, with a very odd little Sueki by the name of Ichijou? However long it had been, Ari did not know; her mind had been occupied by other things. After all, having her Seal of Eris removed by herself, spending time with her dear girlfriend, and simply dealing with personal affairs in general left Ari with little chance to reflect on what was quite an interesting, and certainly fun, time with the little vampire. Regardless, Arianda had received a text from her that was quite unlike the booty calls she had in the past; not to mention, it was after a period of relatively extended silence. Whatever the reason may be, Arianda bid Kita goodbye, told her she was going out to meet an old friend, and promised to try and be back before dinner.

Afterwards, the demon was off towards the mainland of Japan; towards the location Ichijou had specified. It certainly didn't seem like booty call material either. Ichijou had invited Ari out to a bar; which seemed like an odd place. However, Ari supposed a bar was as good a place as any to talk about things; whatever such things may be. That was why, when Arianda arrived at the bar, relatively quickly given she could literally fly there in a few separate ways, she was not surprised to find that Ichijou had not arrived yet. So, the demon grabbed a corner table for two, instead of a seat at the bar, and then awaited for Ichijou's arrival.

The demon idly twiddled with her phone as she crossed her legs; keeping an eye on the area around her while occasionally giving attention to her phone only. When a man arrived to ask what she wanted to eat and or drink, she simply asked for water; stating she was waiting for her second party. Afterwards, Arianda waited and sipped her water occasionally; wondering when the quirky little Sueki that was Ichijou would appear for what Ari assumed would be quite the interesting conversation. Arianda just hoped it wouldn't end up as a booty call. Indeed, attractive as Ichijou may be, Arianda was determined to stay faithful to Kita; the woman had endured enough pain for one life time, she didn't need more.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Random Demon Inspired Meeting in Japan! [Private: Ichijou/Ari] Left_bar_bleue0/0A Random Demon Inspired Meeting in Japan! [Private: Ichijou/Ari] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Random Demon Inspired Meeting in Japan! [Private: Ichijou/Ari] Empty Re: A Random Demon Inspired Meeting in Japan! [Private: Ichijou/Ari]

Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:31 pm

BLOODY REBELLION

ICHIJOU MUIRA

A Random Demon Inspired Meeting in Japan! [Private: Ichijou/Ari] 6EdIfMt

There was a certain charm the benevolent demon had imparted upon the fang-toothed extraordinaire from their first meeting. A very buxom and delectable delight who was adorable to boot. She made Ichijou's nature Sueki flare and want to do unspeakable things - alas, it seems that the night of naughty fun they had could only be a once in a lifetime opportunity. She had found that special someone. Truly, the petite vampire was happy for Arianda and wanted to congratulate her on finding that special someone. Even if she wasn't in a relationship, Ichijou would've wanted to speak with Arianda about something else other than knockin' boots, anyway.

Arriving at the bar in typical Ichioujian-fashion, Ichijou gazed around the bar until she spotted Arianda in the corner. Ichijou placed an order in for a nice meal and a few drinks that wouldn't really affect either one of them.

Walking over, she sat at the opposite side of the table and waved happily at her benevolent friend.

"Heya' Gorgeous! Haven't seen ya' in a good minute. H've ya' been well~?"

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:34 am; edited 2 times in total
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Random Demon Inspired Meeting in Japan! [Private: Ichijou/Ari] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999A Random Demon Inspired Meeting in Japan! [Private: Ichijou/Ari] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

A Random Demon Inspired Meeting in Japan! [Private: Ichijou/Ari] Empty Re: A Random Demon Inspired Meeting in Japan! [Private: Ichijou/Ari]

Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:04 pm

Arianda eventually looked up when Ichijou arrived, spotting her at the other side of the bar and grinned at the woman giving her a wave as she walked over. The demon giggled softly as Ichijou sat down, returning her happy wave when she sat across from her. Arianda smiled still, putting her phone away after Ichijou sat down. Meanwhile, the waiter walked by and appraised Ari that their drinks and food would be at their table soon enough. Arianda nodded at them and thanked the waiter. Afterwards, she directed her full attention to Ichijou.

A big smile split Ari's lips after Ichijou spoke, making the demon chuckle softly. It had indeed been a good minute. Indeed, perhaps there had been maybe one or two booty calls since that night; but mostly, their interactions had mostly been over text. Even that can be sparse now and then. Either way, Arianda nodded to Ichijou's question, a warm smile adorning her features.

"Hey Ichijou~ It has indeed been a while. I've been good, my friend; what about you? Everything been going alright~?"

The demon smiled warmly at Ichijou. She too could not help but slightly reminisce about some times with the woman. They weren't frequent, of course, but still quite memorable given the things that happened. However, she slowly leaned forward towards Ichijou, humming pleasantly as she thought.

"So, what didja want to talk about, Ichijou~? You didn't really give specifics in your texts; I just knew you wanted to talk~"

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Random Demon Inspired Meeting in Japan! [Private: Ichijou/Ari] Left_bar_bleue0/0A Random Demon Inspired Meeting in Japan! [Private: Ichijou/Ari] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:24 pm

BLOODY REBELLION

ICHIJOU MUIRA

"Mmmm~? Musta been in a rush then. Sorry about not textin' ya the details of our meetin'. That said, I've been well... well, well enough." Ichijou would stretch out her arms as she lounged on the table and gazed at the benevolent demon. The atmosphere had momentarily grown awkward as Ichijou danced around the thoughts cycling through her head and how she wished to address them. From her gaze, it was quite clear she needed advice for a serious matter.

"You know Kokuto well enough, ya? Well, he hasn't answered any of my calls and has been' avoidin' me like the plague. We didn't argue. I didn't bite his dick durin' coitus... so I'm just wonderin' what's goin' on, ya know'? Anything wild going down in demon world... or does, perhaps, have somethin' to do with..."

She would take one of the glasses from the waiter and gaze deep into Arianda's eyes.

"The incident in Minatumi Harbor."

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 20, 2021 9:49 pm

Arianda simply smiled at Ichijou when she apologized for not texting all of the details. She nodded in understanding. That just happens sometimes, and Ari has absolutely no issue with it. However, the Sueki soon ended up lounging on the table for a bit; everything going quiet while the waiter delivered their drinks. Arianda hummed pleasantly as she drank hers. However, Ichijou soon spoke; bringing up Kokuto. She knew of their relationshi, mostly because she too had fucked Ichijou. However, it seemed liked dear Koku had been avoiding little Ichi. The demon tilted her head, clearly puzzled as she continued to sip at her drink. Eventually, she put the glass down.

"It could be possible he's doing something that might bring danger to you and is trying to avoid such a situation in which you are in trouble. Has he not even come to sleep in the same bed with you? Nothing like that at all?"

Then, came the statement that it might have to do with Minatumi. Arianda could not help but stiffen up at such a statement. Minatumi was a sensitive subject for her; a situation in which she made a painful decision to avoid the loss of her life. She let out a small sigh, gently shaking her head after Ichijou asked her about it.

"I dunno... I do remember he was pretty pissed when he found out what happened; as was basically everyone there. However... I haven't seen him since. How long has he been keeping his distance, Ichi...? I'm not terribly surprised he didn't say anything, but I have to wonder what his reasons could be."

Arianda sipped on her drink again, waving down the waiter momentarily to get her a much more sugary drink, and a straw too; she needed something sweet to drink. Just cause. After doing that, the demon gave Ichijou a reassuring smile.

"I'm sure he's okay, or at least he will be. I can only hope what he's doing is with good cause; because I don't like that he's worrying you so."

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:08 pm

BLOODY REBELLION

ICHIJOU MUIRA

Ichijou tilted her head, weaving one of her fingers around the locks of her dirty blonde hair. Kokuto was not a man who simply went off-radar, at least... not with her.

The petite vampire could hardly put together a reason that would explain why he hadn't texted her or back or even visited her house. Was he ashamed of those events? Did it end up leading him to some trouble he couldn't get out of? Ichijou wanted to know the answers so bad but it seemed that even Ari had no particular idea for why he chose to stay away.

The waiter brought the food and drinks, setting them down beside the two. It was a couple of burgers and a few orders of fries. Ichijou took a burger from the plate and took a large bite as she tried to piece together something in her mind.

"In that case, do you mind telling me what went down that day? Was he present? Did he end up injured? Did he kill someone that had ties to somethin' really big? I need to know. It's kinda been killin' me not to see him in my bed or textin' my phone."

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Sun Jan 31, 2021 5:21 am; edited 3 times in total
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jan 20, 2021 10:28 pm

Arianda thanked the waiter for the food, taking a bite of her burger just about the same time Ichijou did, humming pleasantly as she ate it. It was always nice for a bar to have good food along with good booze. She hummed still, until Ichijou's questions entered her mind and got Ari wondering too. She tilted her head in slight confusion, thinking about what Ichijou had asked of her. What went down...? Not a lot really. Everyone just got pissed off at Algos because of the fact that both Arianda and Amphilogiai died thanks to her shenanigans. Arianda had to think about it for a few seconds, occupying her mouth with that burger. However, she eventually set it down and swallowed.

"He was there, mostly at the tail end of it; just getting pissed off at Algos. Almost at me, before I explained what had happened."

Arianda ate a few of her fries and mulled over the rest of her questions while drinking the new drink the waiter had brought her; which was quite sugary and quiite tasty to boot!

"That's just the thing. He didn't get injured, he didn't kill anyone, and I don't think he stuck around much longer than I did. It's weird, honestly. I don't know why he hasn't come home to you yet. I don't even know if I could contact him either; since all the Asthavon's and Eris children have this link. We can talk through it, and more sometime; unless you're me. I can actually reject the access from others if I want. However... My connection isn't as strong anymore; so I don't know if I can find him if he's too far away."

Arianda reached over the table and put her hand on Ichijou's arm, or hand, and then gave her a warm smile.

"I know one thing for sure, he's still alive; I would know if he wasn't. It's... It's like losing connection unexpectedly. The connection's still there, just can't reach him at all. Either way, he is alive, Ichi~"

Arianda gave her a warm smile before returning to her burger. It was best to eat it while she wasn't talking after all; and now was probably the best chance to do so. However, she would be able to answer Ichijou when needed of course.

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:10 pm

BLOODY REBELLION

ICHIJOU MUIRA

"Well, duh'. O' course he's alive. Do ya' think he'd really die without bringin' my cute ass along? No way, jose~!" Ichijou giggled softly, bearing her fangs as she took another bite form her burger. In truth she wasn't mocking Arianda in any sort of way. Whenever she was troubled emotionally, her reflexive action was to laugh or make humor about the situation. To those who were more level-minded, such a way of coping with a troublesome situation would seem immature.

For Ichijou, it was the only way she could navigate this harsh, unrelenting world. Setting her burger down, she pulled a few fries from the plate and placed each of them within her mouth, as if they were a pair of teeth. Returning her gaze towards the benevolent demon, she posed another question with a full mouth.

"So, just now, I recall ya' saying he was pissed off' by the gal' who attacked Minatumi Harbor. What was her big deal' exactly?"

darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:49 am

Arianda couldn't help but let out a tiny giggle as she gave Ichijou a small smile after the woman joked a small bit. Perhaps how she was coping with the situation a small bit immature; it was certainly effective. Besides, Arianda probably did help some by that reassurance. Sometimes, a small bit of reassurance did wonders for someone. Besides, Ari's methods of coping with the world weren't exactly the healthiest either. At least the demon had started to do things, like exercise, to take her mind off most things; regardless, she couldn't blame Ichijou for her method of coping.

While Ichijou ate her own burger, the demon may as well have snarfed down the delicious burger; humming pleasantly as she ate it. Japan had gotten quite good at taking food inspired by other countries and making it something there own. Even in a place like this, which may be a little out of place in Japan, there was still some flare of the local area added to the food. After finishing up such a savory burger, Arianda began snacking upon what remained on her plate; which mostly consisted of fries and a few other odds and ends.

Soon, however, Ichijou's next question caused Ari to scowl a tiny bit; not at Ichijou, but down at her plate. However, it soon faded and the demon let out a long, soft, sigh.

"A difficult question to answer... Basically, she was so over possessive she put the lives of family in danger; and decided to attack Minatumi just because of what happened between the party she was being possessive over and the Mayor of Minatumi. Long story as short as possible; she got greedy, did a seriously dumb thing, and is ending up paying for it."

The demon soon gave Ichijou a small smile, humming softly as she did.

"I dunno if Kokuto was doing anything with Algos or not; but I do know he was quite aggravated at her after what happened. I doubt that would cause him any issues, however... A lot happened that day."

Arianda looked lost in thought for a moment before shaking her head, regaining her sense of self before giving Ichijou another smile; this one a bit warmer than the last.

"Why do you ask, hun?"

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:30 am

BLOODY REBELLION

ICHIJOU MUIRA

Ichijou continued to keep herself in a languid position, leaning back in her chair as she nibbled at her fries. Why was she so curious about Kokuto's demon life all of a sudden? It was a mystery even to herself. She was never the sentimental type and most would call her the epitome of an "adorably selfish bitch" but she was admirable all the same. She never lied about herself or denied her need for attention. Therefore, being without her main source of both attention and affection had filled her with anxiety. She only wished for his safety. If time away was what he needed, she'd accept it so as long as he returned.

"I dunno'. Just feelin' anxious about why he hasn't even given' me a text. I'm not upset' if he wants to spend some time away' but to go off the grid entirely? It's... that's not like him, yanno'? He wouldn't just leave little ole' me without an explanation... right? I'm too damn adorable to be abandoned. Both of us' ar."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum