Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I Bless the Rains Down in Africa(Midori/Ulv)  Left_bar_bleue0/0I Bless the Rains Down in Africa(Midori/Ulv)  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

I Bless the Rains Down in Africa(Midori/Ulv)  Empty I Bless the Rains Down in Africa(Midori/Ulv)

Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:10 pm

MIDORI | UNCONQUERED SUN

There was a significant memory that existed in the mind of the Unconquered Sun - Midori; a memory that resided in Africa. It was the memory of when she boldly proclaimed herself as the wicked soul of remorselessness, where she aimed to exact revenge against a world she wholeheartedly felt had wronged her. Reflecting on such a fact now, it seemed somewhat comical that her aim was thwarted by the flame of resolution - Ulv.

To be certain, she once despised the woman but she was the same person who ultimately put the pieces together to lead her onto a noble path once more. Of course, Midori knew she would never be as noble as a so-called hero of justice but she would do things the right way. She would never again wear the name of the Remorseless. It was a crown that weighed heavily on her conscious and one that never truly suited her to begin with.

Walking through the plains of Omo Valley, Midori took a deep breath and laid against a rock by the river.

END POST | THE SUN SETS ON A PEACEFUL WORLD

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:21 am; edited 4 times in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I Bless the Rains Down in Africa(Midori/Ulv)  Left_bar_bleue398349/999999I Bless the Rains Down in Africa(Midori/Ulv)  Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

I Bless the Rains Down in Africa(Midori/Ulv)  Empty Re: I Bless the Rains Down in Africa(Midori/Ulv)

Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:31 pm

ULV AUBER| WHITE MASK BUDDHA

Midori's delightful, peaceful serenity by the riverside was quickly eroded by a descending projectile that smashed into the river and displaced the water in a violent show. The thrower of this projectile appeared a few seconds later. Red-haired, muscle bound and grinning.

From the river, rose the man she had launched into it, darting at her with incredible speed and lashing a kick that had thrice spiraled by the time it hit her. Not that it did much, Ulv put up a guard and took the blow head on with a prideful smirk. She was wearing a pair of metal armguards and shin greaves, both a gentle blue colour and glittering softly from the ink on them.
"That is your God-Slaying Hwechook? You couldn't slay a squirrel with that!" She exclaimed, smashing her palm into his chest. His energy flow disrupted with the Demon-Supressing Palm technique, he was totally open to be sliced in half when Ulv gathered the wind around her and lashed out a kick, Skycutter Hwechook bisecting him more cleanly than any blade.

And speaking of blades, there was a familiar scent. T'was Midori!
"Hey darling! Were you using this river to be pensive and brooding, or have you gotten over that stage?"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I Bless the Rains Down in Africa(Midori/Ulv)  Left_bar_bleue0/0I Bless the Rains Down in Africa(Midori/Ulv)  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

I Bless the Rains Down in Africa(Midori/Ulv)  Empty Re: I Bless the Rains Down in Africa(Midori/Ulv)

Sun Jan 31, 2021 10:46 pm

MIDORI | UNCONQUERED SUN

From her vantage point near the riverside, Midori caught wind of a booming echo of sound that had caused her to squint her eyes in befuddled confusion. An expected occurrence took place but upon sensing a familiar presence, Midori was completely aware of who it belonged to. Indeed, how could she mistake that fiercely passionate aura for any other? It was... Ulv Auber.

Surely, this phenomenon must have been a manifestation of her mind summoning Ulv. There was no other way of describing how merely thinking of her seemed to invite her presence. In any case, in contemplating the reason for her arrival, Midori had relinquished the advantage of escape and found herself covered within a heavy splash of water. Midori smirked silently as she ruffled her wet locks of black hair, gazing at the passionate woman handily defeating her opponent.

"There is a popular idiom - speak of the devil and he doth appear. I hardly uttered your name and guess who appears? You. I suppose that is my penance for reflecting on our past memories. In any case, how has life treated you, Ulv?"

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Sat Feb 13, 2021 2:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I Bless the Rains Down in Africa(Midori/Ulv)  Left_bar_bleue398349/999999I Bless the Rains Down in Africa(Midori/Ulv)  Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 01, 2021 1:07 pm

"Excellent! Now you are over the sad, wanna have a baby?" Ulv offered, a broad and bright grin on her face. The way she just stated it without hesitation, and that big happy grin made it clear she was just messing around. Or made it clear she wasn't and was serious. One would have to decide which it was for themselves.

Though, looking up at Ulv, she seemed to be decidedly less on the spiritual front. Still an imposing Goddess of Victory the likes of which repressed the thought of beating her with her very presence, but the reiatsu she was putting out seemed ragged and slowly diminishing in comparison to what she had been when they first met at this riverside.

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:07 am

MIDORI | UNCONQUERED SUN

Utilizing her manipulation over the sun, Midori effortlessly dries her hair as she listens to Ulv and her exclusive ulvian brand of humor. Chuckling to herself, Midori playfully punched Ulv in the shoulder. "Nah. I'm very fond of you Ulv but I think my child bearing days are over. Unless of course, you'd be the one bearing the child." It was harmless banter by now. Midori was content where she was in her life and she clearly believed that Ulv was always content within any space she pressed her way into.

Midori patted Ulv on the shoulders before turning to prepare a meal if she wished to eat. Her aura was still as fierce as the victorious warrior who she met in this valley long ago. However, her Reiatsu lacked the same vigorous energy from that time. Midori tilted her head as she prepared a pot of soup over some firewood. Did the battle exhaust her that much? Ruminating on why Ulv's spiritual pressure felt so ragged, she brushed the matter aside and turned around to offer her a sample of the soup before she finished.

"How's life been treatin' ya, bear satan?"

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:31 am

"If you've the capabilities, I have no problem giving you something to remember me by. A cute bundle of energy to remind you forevermore of who you really are, not who you try to be" Ulv replied, stepping up to Midori and sitting on a plumb of air. Taking in a deep breath and then exhaling it, Ulv leaned back and stared up at the sun.

"Badly. I'm dying. Things went wrong with my energy and now my body is being dissolved by it. Disadvantage of having my energy soaked down to my bones, I guess. Hollow Regeneration is staving it off but I am going to snuff out soon...ish. I've not got an accurate metric, but it'll be a few months. Hence baby. Because you need someone there to offer you a hand, and I won't always be there to do just that"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 06, 2021 7:11 am

MIDORI | UNCONQUERED SUN

To hear that the indomitable force of resolve was slowly dying had left Midori speechless. She paused for a moment, sampling the soup before turning towards the woman utilizing the wind as her personal chair. She hesitated before acknowledging that the vigorous woman was indeed telling the truth. Ah, so the ragged spiritual pressure she emitted was no illusion. The talk of a child seemed to equally be one spoken of with genuine intent.

Midori was no stranger to children, having given birth to a few bundles of joy who were now full-grown adults. She mused on the idea of adding a child or two to the family now that the war had concluded but... what was Ulv driving at exactly? Midori had so many questions that cycled through her brain and yet, none of them seemed particularly perturbed by the grim revelation of Ulv's status. One of earth's strongest warriors was dying.

She should be cursing the universe for such a fate or asking about how such a cruel stroke of fate came to be. After all, Ulv was the Goddess of Victory, a bastion of unwavering will. An obstacle to be feared by many. If there was a single person who could legitimately fight death and emerge victoriously, it was Ulv. She viewed Ulv and her sister as those who would not walk quietly into death's embrace.

A small tear had found itself trickling down her eye before the sunlit energy she emitted caused it to quickly dry. She had grown used to the idea of heroes meeting a fate undeserving of their prestige. What made Ulv any different?

She decided to delve deeper into the proposition of a child. That offer alone was far more abnormal than the promise of death.

"As odd as your offer sounds, I am intrigued. Given the fact that I have nothing better to do with my respite in the valley, I might as well spend time with my old friend. That said, I'm confused as to how you wish to pursue that avenue."

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Sat Feb 06, 2021 3:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:55 am

Springing up from her seat and over to Midori, she'd stroke the woman's cheek and shake her head softly.
"Hey, now. No tears. Everyone dies eventually. Every day is the last day, until it really is. So don't despair for me. If anything, I'd prefer people to talk about the things I did in life, than the things I don't in death. Can you do that for me?" She'd ask.

Giving Midori some time to bask in the gentle, warm scenario, Ulv would then carry that on, leading with a kiss to Midori's lips, hands running through her hair.
"Don't worry about the avenue. When you are me, you can do things because you want to do them. This is no different. Just relax"

FLAME OF HOPE | END POST

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
I Bless the Rains Down in Africa(Midori/Ulv)  Left_bar_bleue16000/1I Bless the Rains Down in Africa(Midori/Ulv)  Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 06, 2021 1:34 pm
I Bless the Rains Down in Africa(Midori/Ulv)  13m5sxx

VASTIME 1ST AND FINAL

It was rare that the Penal Legion was deployed for any operation, and rarer still that they were sent within the borders of Vastime. However, it had become apparent that there was a potential thread within the homeland that no typical force could be risked against. As such, the Queen's right hand was chosen, for their losses were always considered acceptable.

The majority of the force remained less than a few minutes from the target by aircraft, in the event that their intervention was necessary, but the Queen had made clear that they were not to engage unless they were met with hostility. Therefore, only a small retinue was sent to meet with the intruder. A single aircraft, filled with the men and women of the 1st and Final. While they were certainly not comparable to this foe in their individual strength, in their numbers there was an earnest danger to anyone. So it was that the craft landed upon the earth once more, and from its exit ramp came one of the Faceless, free of fear even when met with the potential for a swift death.

"Ulv Auber. By order of the Iron King and the White Gold Queen, your presence within the borders of Vastime is forbidden. Further violation of this decree will be considered a hostile action by His and Her Majesty."

END POST | THROUGH DEATH, PENANCE

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:25 pm

MIDORI | UNCONQUERED SUN

Midori smiled reluctantly as Ulv consoled her. It would be a hard pill to swallow, seeing someone who had helped turn her life around(in a sense) pass away, but for Ulv's sake, she would remain strong.

As Ulv kissed her lips and traced her fingers through her hair, a faint blush formed on her cheeks as she contemplated the weight of Ulv's request. Before she could utter another word, it had seemed as though a special guest had decided to enter their location by the riverside. Midori tilted her head in confusion as she gazed at the soldier exiting the ship. The subject of their arrival became quite clear as he n warned Ulv that she was not allowed to roam within the lands of Vastime. The raven-haired woman simply nodded her head, preparing to depart elsewhere with Ulv to continue their conversation. Wherever they headed next mattered little. As long as it wasn't here.

Last edited by Iori[Chronos] on Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum