Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Valentine's Devil [Algos/Ulv] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Valentine's Devil [Algos/Ulv] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Valentine's Devil [Algos/Ulv] - Page 4 Empty Re: Valentine's Devil [Algos/Ulv]

Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:57 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

THE CORRUPT SELF

Enter Algos's Post

....Cyrus.

Now that was a name that snapped Algos back to reality. If nothing else, she knew she had things to address with him as peering into that man's dreams and threatening him with war isn't something one would easily forget.

For that reason is why The Demoness had an intent stare for a moment before she eased in her expression and let Ulv continue to talk. Yes, she could pick up on the fact that the story she was telling dealt with sacrifice as it was apparent the man was above most of his people in the same way Algos's own power eclipsed most other beings. So, to get lost in that high feeling is easy without another force in this world to crush those delusions of the self and ground one's self back to reality.

Perhaps -- that is why Ulv and her met. Sure, there was nothing that could be done with the blood and sins which were dripping down the claws of Algos's hands, but there was a chance she could at least navigate her people to a better outcome than the one her own life has come with the proper help of another. Misalignments with one's mental state did often create some of the blackest horrors of the world. As there isn't anything more dangerous than a person with power and a broken mind. That is a life experience The Princess can attest to at least.

"I do not know what this life holds in store for me, so I surmise at this point you were just sent by fate to get me back on the right track. Whatever that track entails will be unfolded as I keep walking down this road and how I change from these experiences. So, thank you for being patient...."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Valentine's Devil [Algos/Ulv] - Page 4 WVMWLOu
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Valentine's Devil [Algos/Ulv] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Valentine's Devil [Algos/Ulv] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Valentine's Devil [Algos/Ulv] - Page 4 Empty Re: Valentine's Devil [Algos/Ulv]

Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:33 am

ULV AUBER| INFERNO VIZARD QUEEN

"I can get behind it being fated" Ulv commented, looking up at the sky for a few seconds before back to Algos, with a soft smile. "This whole thing kicked off because I ran somewhere I shouldn't have and met Neoveta. Depths of her sadness inspired me to become who I am, to take up a mantle of a woman who can help anyone's problems. Hell, her presence activated my Resolve Flame for the first time, it was so thick.

And so everything I did was to have enough power to be able to free her mind from those chains. And then I did, and you appeared. If I had not ran, or if my running had taken me anywhere other than that point...the whole world might have been different. Or at any rate, you might not be alive yet. I still don't quite understand how you and Neoveta were connected, just that you...are sorta?"

GENTLE ROYALTY | END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum