Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] - Page 2 Empty Re: Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss]

Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:16 pm
Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] - Page 2 Casual

MAKOTO ARIMA

When the request of sake and hot chocolate was requested, Makoto did glance away while considering the requests. Did she really just request that of Abalia? Her focused stayed squarely on looking around the room though while all preparations were made. She only really bothered to look back when she was prompted.

"Yes, Makoto."

She clarified it for Elyss but expected that she'd forget not so soon afterwards.

"If you are sure about this. I have faith in your ability to make decisions like this, Abalia."

Taking another sip of water, Makoto gave Elyss another glance. It was still something she was unsure about working with this woman. On the other hand, it was natural for her to hate people. She shouldn't be getting ahead of herself that Elyss was anything special beyond just being disliked because she was her.

SLEEPOVER TIME | END POST

Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTGirls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADGirls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] - Page 2 Empty Re: Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss]

Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:55 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

She’s going to have to wait for her hot chocolate? Bummer. Anyway! Makoto. Yes, Makoto. White hair and red eyes. Makoto… Alright, that settles it. Elyss doesn’t know anything about this woman, but that’s okay. They’ll get to know each other a lot while out and about doing whatever Abalia is about to request of them.

“Well, Makoto. I don’t doubt Abalia’s decisions either. That’s a lie actually, but this is off the clock, so shhh.”

That was a joke, if anyone’s wondering. This is probably not the best place to be making those. One woman is missing her emotions and the other woman looks like a buzzkill. She would chuckle a bit and wave her words off like they didn’t mean anything. However, she did sort of argue with Abalia that one time, so it’s not entirely a false statement. She also said she’d keep her Captain Commander from going too far at times.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:28 pm
Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] - Page 2 KQYY3cL

ABALIA KYORAKU-HAYDEN

"Thank you both again. It does mean a great deal to me that you would be willing to assist in this matter."

Even if she wasn't really the sort to express much, Abalia supposed it would only be right to make clear that this was, rather genuinely, something that she was quite grateful for. That was, of course, why she had been so willing to invite them both here and offer them all the hospitality she could provide.

"Your doubt in my decisions is welcomed, Elyss. Of course, so long as you mind the difference between a decision and an order."

That was also a joke. Was Abalia good at jokes? No.

"Now, I must admit to you both that I do not know where this search can reasonably begin. I suppose this will likely require some degree of assistance from Vastime, as well. The Gotei does not have the resources for this sort of search on Earth."

END POST | JUSTICE NEVER SLEEPS

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:37 pm

MAKOTO ARIMA

She did her best to not let her unamusement show to much in regards to Elyss, just sip her water. Sip away. She even took a sip after there was no more water left, she wasn't really drinking for the sake of getting any water in her. It was just to distract herself, personally she didn't get it. It was hard to get involved in jokes.

"Of course, Abalia. I assume Elyss being of the seventh division would have the best course of action for how to begin. Though help from other means would likely be of great assistance if you are able to spare them, I suppose that depends though on how recovery is going after the... recent incident."

It occurred to her that saying after your husband died was probably not the best way to put it. She changed it to be more thoughtful, even if Abalia had admitted that it didn't weigh on her. After the way she handled Shishiyuki's information on such gruesome techniques existing she felt like she needed some show of sensitivity to feel better.

Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTGirls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADGirls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 11, 2021 4:42 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“Recent incident? Oh. Wait… That’s right.”

For a second, Elyss’ jolliness vanished. She can’t remember if she ever apologized. Was it at that café? Dammit. If you can’t remember, isn’t it best to say it anyway, just in case? She would pause to think about this for a bit, her eyes on the ground.

“Abalia? Did I apologize? Ya know… For antagonizing you that last time. Funny joke by the way. I’ll try not to, ya know, disobey orders.”

She is probably helpful for searching Earth. She’s been here and there. It’d probably be best to ask in cities first. Well, if they ever figure out what they’re supposed to be looking for. Do they have a target? Some culprit to pin this all on? Is her emotions something abstract or whatever? It better not be attached to some Hollow that ate a part of Abalia as a midnight snack.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:00 pm

ABALIA KYORAKU-HAYDEN

"Ah, no, Vastime's recovery has gone rather well. It has not been ideal, given the circumstances, but my husband did surround himself with competent people. Even in my absences to attend to the Gotei, the courts and his second wife have handled the nation well."

Abalia naturally refilled Makoto's water when she noticed that it had emptied. That was, after all, proper hospitality. She considered, then, what Elyss had said, and offered a small nod in reply.

"Your apology is accepted, Elyss. I imagine my own words merited some degree of antagonism, from the perspective of most."

As the hot chocolate was finally brought, Abalia offered it to Elyss politely. She had certainly not held onto any malice.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:12 pm

MAKOTO ARIMA

She smiled when she saw her friend filling up her water. She appreciated the effort on her part, even if she found her superior officer pouring her water still felt a bit strange. Maybe she just had to cynical a view of people to expect people of higher power to go out of their way to do things. Makoto wasn't actually prepared for what she heard next though, she had almost missed it if she wasn't such an attentive listener.

Smash.

The glass fell on the ground, though Makoto was to distracted to even acknowledge it for the moment.

"...Excuse me?"

Did she hear that right? Second wife? Makoto took a moment to process that, then she decided where she sat on that. The memories of her ex and the way he made her feel inadequate all came flooding back, it made her furious. She hated it. It festered and didn't want to settle down, especially the way Abalia just said it so casually and apathetically. Did she not see the issue with that?

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:31 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“Damn. Dropping a good glass of water?”

With a shake of her head, Elyss couldn’t believe it. As if she dared to drop her hot chocolate. She hasn’t even sipped any of it yet. She needs a sip because what she just heard sounded a lot like horse shit. Second wife, huh? Well, she’s not one to judge, but this sounds like some stupid shit Ulv would do. How pathetic is a woman to accept the man they love taking another bride, no offense to Abalia. And, also, Abalia doesn’t even have her emotions. The woman probably felt nothing about the situation, and that’s what makes it worse. Her husband had taken his mentally ill wife and took advantage of her lack of feelings to love another woman.

“Not gonna lie, Abalia. That’s pretty stupid, and now I’m mad. I mean, I’m mad enough to punch something. I know I shouldn’t say this, but a guy like that? I guess I feel just a tad less annoyed about the answer you gave me back then.”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:41 pm

ABALIA KYORAKU-HAYDEN

"Oh, dear."

It was a fairly natural reaction for Abalia to reach over and begin cleaning up the broken glass, though the servants of the house quickly took over, given it was something that could in theory cause her some degree of injury. Elyss' words, however, did merit a look of some small confusion on her part.

"Are you referring to the matter of his second wife? It was not a great concern to me, whether he took another wife or not. His relationship with her was quite useful for the sake of the national peace, and the two did get on quite well. I imagine she offered him much that I could not."

It was simply a statement of objective truth, but even if she did not have much in the way of emotional attachment, her dutiful nature alone was enough to make such a thing sound a touch sad. It had, after all, functionally been nothing more than a failure on her end, to have married him and felt as she did on the matter.

"I do not see what merits such ire in this regard. I should think it was simply appropriate as a wife that I let such a thing occur."

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:53 pm

MAKOTO ARIMA

Neither of the two did much to calm her, it only made angrier. She hated it. She hated hearing Abalia talk like it was nothing, like she should just let it happen because a wife was meant to be dutiful and subserviant and.... She just wanted to let every bit of awfulness she bottled up out at something because of it.

"Shut up. Don't talk like that, it's not appropriate for a guy to just marry you and then seek out another like you're just a trophy or that you're not enough to satisfy him."

It made her feel so much pain and misery just thinking back to those memories of trying to deal with her life at the time. The way she got made to feel awful just for feeling upset that he didn't look at her the same way, that it was her fault she wasn't enough for him, the way she grew spiteful and trapped in her situation because of it.

Maybe it angered her more that Abalia didn't even see why that was bad or maybe she just envied that she could just be immune to her emotions being played with. Either way, she just clenched her fists and tried to settle herself down. She didn't want to be the person that enjoyed other's misery after all.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum