Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] - Page 3 Empty Re: Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss]

Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:08 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Well, as Makoto bottled up her fury, Elyss felt there’s no better way to get a point across than to act up a bit. With a sigh, she’d put her hot chocolate down on the arm of her seat, not on the floor broken. And, afterwards, out of her seat she goes, one step after another to Abalia. It’s not clear what her objective is, her hands in her pockets as she looked over to Makoto. Mmm… Her eyes would move back to Abalia shortly after, lacking any real emotion.

“Abalia. Captain Commander. You’re smart, but…”

Quickly, her left arm shot out from her pocket, her fingers balled into a fist. However, Elyss doesn’t hit Abalia, hard. In quick succession, Elyss’ fist knocks against the side of Abalia’s head lightly, as if nailing the point into the woman’s thick head.

“Makoto’s right. What the Hell does appropriate wife mean? National peace my ass. That is not acceptable. Are ya sure Ulv hasn’t infected you with some weird ick? Your husband shouldn’t be getting along with another woman. Who did he promise to love and protect forever? Her? There’s a difference between the love you feel for everyone and the love you feel for that one person. I know you probably can’t understand that right now, but here’s your first lesson for when you do get your emotions back.”

Done with knocking on Abalia’s noggin, she takes a step back and sighs. She stares down the woman with as much fury as she did back in her office.

“Don’t ever let someone play with the sincerity of your heart, Abalia.”

エンドポスト~
CPK
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] - Page 3 Empty Re: Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss]

Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:33 pm
Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] - Page 3 KQYY3cL

ABALIA KYORAKU-HAYDEN

It was one thing to receive such a response from Elyss. Hot-headed and implusive, a reaction so blunt and physical was ultimately not terribly surprising for Abalia. She might even have briefly thought to offer some sort of rebuttal, were it not for Makoto's interjection having been just as firm. It was so unlike her, to speak so flatly. Perhaps that was exactly why it had been so piercing.

"I wished to be a good wife to him. To love him despite myself. I ought not have tried so much to convince myself that it was still love."

Abalia took a sip of her own drink now, looking between the two with full understanding of their anger in the situation. Most women would have felt the same. She, in all truth, should have felt the same. If she had committed to her decision, had chosen to seek out that part of her that was missing, it was necessary that she face such a thing.

"I must confess that I never considered her family. Her children were never my children. He assured me as much, but I know he held them as dear. I really ought to have accepted the truth rather than hold for some miracle, hm?"

END POST | JUSTICE NEVER SLEEPS

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:48 pm
Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] - Page 3 Casual

MAKOTO ARIMA

Normally she might take a great deal of offence to seeing someone dare to knock on her captain's head but Makoto wasn't really thinking on logic right now or what she thinks is right or wrong. She just wanted blood. Lots and lots of blood, she wouldn't get it though and after a few breathes and listening to Abalia. She regained herself, wouldn't be any good to have a fit of anger here of all places.

"Why would you wait? Just delay it? You let him just have kids with anoth- No.. He just thought it was okay to do that."

Her jaw felt tight, she didn't want to blame Abalia when she knew the nuances of her condition. If anything that meant her hatred went all the way to her husband rather than her. The way she heard Abalia talk about waiting for a miracle just made her fingers dig more painfully into her palms.

She hated it so much.

SLEEPOVER TIME | END POST

Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] - Page 3 Gamma_Signature
Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] - Page 3 CHARACTER_LISTGirls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] - Page 3 GRAPHICS_THREADGirls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] - Page 3 TIMELINE_THREAD
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:59 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“Huh… So even though you allowed, it sounds like you didn’t accept it. Sounds like ya heart knew that it wasn’t exactly right.”

Pointing at her own chest, Elyss would make sure that it’s obvious she’s talking about the heart. Then, as if suddenly exhausted, she sighed deeply and walked back over to her hot chocolate. This is taking a lot out of her. She’s mad, but, somehow, she’s keeping herself under control. How did she hit Abalia without knocking the woman’s head off? She really has grown.

“I guess you were the perfect wife, huh, Abalia? That’s the problem. You’re not supposed to be ideal or perfect. You’re just supposed to be you. Yeah, sometimes people have to change a bit, but you don’t change for other people. You change because you want to be better, and, in turn, people accept those changes that you worked so hard to achieve. I don’t have anything else to say on the matter because nothing I say matters yet. Yeah. I want to talk to you after you regain your emotions, a nice long talk.”

Elyss knows what’s going to happen. It’s obvious. Abalia is okay now, but once the woman regains the ability to express herself, will she still be okay? Would the weight of everything that has happened to her hit hard? It’s hard to tell, but Elyss knows she’s going to be there. Somehow, she’s become attached to Abalia. Like Hell she’s going to let that woman go through all this alone.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:29 pm

ABALIA KYORAKU-HAYDEN

Even if Abalia felt nothing about the situation other than a dull acceptance of it, she could see quite plainly that her two friends were far more affected by it. Should she not have been, as well? It almost felt as though she was simply mocking them, to care so little about something that they clearly cared so much about. It was in the nature of friendship to worry after the well-being of others--

Mm. Well, even if she could not worry about herself, at the very least she could worry about the two of them.

"I apologize, for having turned the conversation to such a topic. I would like it very much if you would be there to discuss it with me once more after this search is ended. I do not know how I will feel on the matter then. I suppose, hopefully, I will need a bit of support."

Offering them both a small bow of thanks, Abalia considered the situation. What could she feasibly say, beyond that?

"I do not pretend that I understand what it means to love, whether my marriage was right or wrong. I understand you are both displeased with what I have told you. I am very sorry to have put this upon you, but I thank you both for speaking honestly with me on this matter. It is a personal one, and one I think few would be willing to discuss. I am fortunate to have friends such as you both."

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:40 pm

MAKOTO ARIMA

She could say more, she wanted to say more even. It made her feel sick like her gut was wrapping around itself and twisting into knots. Abalia's words were at least calming in the way she diffused the heated discussion however, it did nothing to ease the feelings that spurred on from her own experiences nor how she felt about Abalia's own. It'd been a while since she had been so angry and filled with hatred, specifically the kind that came from an emotional spot. It felt entirely different than reacting in a fight where she got sadistic.

"It's fine.. Abalia."

Makoto wanted to hide somewhere and cry, sob out her frustrations since she couldn't work herself to exhaustion or maim something to vent like she normally would but she couldn't while she was here and she refused to cry in front of them like some kind of mess.

"Can we get back to discussing this search?"

Getting off from her seat as she said it, she started to try and assist in cleaning up the mess she had made from her reaction. She didn't like it when other people cleaned up after her, she was mad at herself that she dropped the glass in the first place really.

Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] - Page 3 CHARACTER_LISTGirls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] - Page 3 GRAPHICS_THREADGirls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] - Page 3 TIMELINE_THREAD
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:59 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Someone’s not happy. Elyss isn’t a mind reader, but Makoto didn’t look the type to blurt out. The fact the woman did mean that this particular topic must have bothered her for whatever reason, but that’s that woman’s baggage. Elyss respects a person’s privacy. If Makoto ever shares whatever’s in her head, it’ll be by her own choice. It’s smart to move the conversation forward, so Elyss takes her seat again and sips her hot chocolate.

“Don’t mention it, Abalia. I don’t look much, but I won’t do ya wrong. Let’s get on with it, yeah? So, we don’t know anything too specific about what we’re looking for? Just gotta get out there and get dirty, huh?”

Her eyes move to Makoto, watching the woman help clean. That’s what she gets for breaking it, but Elyss understands. It’s hard to keep your cool all the time. It gets to you after a while, and you find yourself lashing out in ways you never thought possible. Maybe this emotion hunt will do her some good. Who knows what’s going to happen once they hit the road.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:12 pm

ABALIA KYORAKU-HAYDEN

"Of course. My apologies."

Abalia looked through the documentation she'd been given by Gamu, handing out copies of it to Elyss and Makoto. She wasn't especially certain if either of them had the requisite knowledge to grasp the full scope of the notes, but she had made sure to have Julian apply footnotes and the like to make the whole thing more palatable.

"Given this is still a fragment of my own soul, there will at least be some degree of ease in locating it, seeing as it will share the same energy signature as my own soul. The most pressing difficulty, as I have said, will be in finding this wayward energy."

Another couple of documents were procured from her files, and handed out to Makoto and Elyss. Unlike the last two, these were maps of the Earth, featuring rather extensive markups.

"Seeing as I am involved in diplomatic meetings on Earth with some regularity, there are signficant false positives to be worked around. However, there are several locations where I have not ever been, and so I believe they would be appropriate locations to begin."

Pulling out a pen, Abalia laid her own copy of the map onto the table between the three of them, and circled two locations; the first was Iceland, and the second, Florida, in the United States.

"These two signatures, in particular, stand out. I believe they may prove most useful in this search, though I do not know what would be found in either location."

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 11, 2021 10:41 pm

MAKOTO ARIMA

When she was handed the paper she had shaken herself out of her miserable state, at least enough to remember the important matter at hand. Work was always a bit like that, it had a calming aspect for her to know she was so focused on something important right now. She assessed the papers thoroughly while getting the briefing of them.

"I see. Those are two very different spots on the planet, not exactly close to one another. Does the fact the energy is appearing in multiple spots suggest that the piece is your soul might be sentient? Perhaps attached to something?"

Makoto was spitballing here, she thought the second might seem more valid. If there was some rogue part of her soul just stuck to something that was moving like gum on a shoe. Not that she'd ever think to use that analogy to Abalia's face, she might not care but Makoto still had her pride here and describing her friend's soul as gum on a boot was not how she was going to handle it.

"What do you think, Elyss?"

Hopefully she had some ideas.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:07 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Ugh. Paperwork. Looking through the documents, Elyss couldn’t help but feel a bit dimwitted with trying to understand all the specifics. To be fair, a lot of this information isn’t important to their assignment. Abalia’s soul is out there, they have to find it, they have locations where it was detected. That’s all Elyss needs to know. Makoto can handle the technicalities.

“Well, it’s either moving or was split up into more pieces by something. Either way, we’ll have to check both spots just to be safe. I would suggest splitting up, but we have no idea what we’re about to be running into out there.”

Looking at Abalia’s map, she couldn’t help but wonder how Abalia’s soul fragment got a round. It’d sort of make sense if it was in the same country at least, but these locations are everywhere, as if the fragment is moving quickly for some reason. It could be a Hollow, a person, a demon… Anything really. Maybe something they’ve never seen before. Elyss hates things like this that could either be easily explained or turn into something really complicated.

“Is there like… a trail? Ah. No. Not a trail, but like… Do we know if there are feint trails that suggest it traveled naturally and not by portals?” She’d start looking through the notes to see if there’s something like that in there, but it’s probably just faster to ask about that. If the soul fragment is traveling by foot than that means it can’t use portals which might help them.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum