Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] - Page 4 Empty Re: Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss]

Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:34 am
Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] - Page 4 KQYY3cL

ABALIA KYORAKU-HAYDEN

"I had considered that, yes. It may well be attached to something, if not moving of its own accord. To your question, Elyss, it does seem to be moving overland rather than by any sort of teleportation. If you look here..."

Drawing a few lines over the map once more, Abalia demonstrated a handful of trails that moved to or from those points. It wasn't much, and they tended to quite quickly become lost in the trails of her own legitimate travel on Earth, but there was at least something to follow.

"It does seem that this is traveling by entirely mundane means, rather than any sort of supernatural transportation. You can see that the paths of its signature match mundane sea and flight paths, rather than moving in direct lines from one place to another. Unfortunately, any further destinations from those two locations are wholly muddled."

END POST | JUSTICE NEVER SLEEPS

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] - Page 4 Empty Re: Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss]

Mon Apr 12, 2021 11:41 am
Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] - Page 4 Casual

MAKOTO ARIMA

"If that is the case then we should avoid you being on Earth while we conduct our operation. It would be unfortunate if you were to create any more interference, even if unintentionally."

Makoto didn't really know what to make of it. It did boil down to the most likely cause being that Abalia's soul fragment was in fact still in a sentient form and travelling hence why it followed actual transport routes, or it was in possession of someone. The latter had complications, the former also did but she doubted it would be an issue to take it given Abalia's own powerlevel.

"How problematic."

There was also the matter of what if it had gained sentience and didn't want to assimilate back into Abalia? Makoto's red eyes settled on Abalia while pondering how the captain commander would react with part of herself not wanting to rejoin.

SLEEPOVER TIME | END POST

Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] - Page 4 Gamma_Signature
Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] - Page 4 CHARACTER_LISTGirls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] - Page 4 GRAPHICS_THREADGirls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] - Page 4 TIMELINE_THREAD
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:04 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“Ah. Well, if it doesn’t have any teleporting powers, then that makes this easier. We just gotta go track it down. We probably don’t even have to split up if we just use the senkaimon.”

Sentient or not, they have a job to do. The details after they find the fragment will have to be dealt with then and there. That is that. This is this. Anyway, with a quick stretch, she moves away from the two and looks around. She’s suddenly curious about her surroundings. She’s never been inside a Noble’s home. It’s better than a Yurt at least, maybe a bit too good to be true. Elyss doesn’t like it.

“Which first? Florida or Iceland?”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:53 pm

ABALIA KYORAKU-HAYDEN

"I do agree, yes. It should be no issue to send my Vice Captain or another emissary on my behalf in the event that something does require my intervention. I will remain in Soul Society until this search is completed."

Tapping her pen against the map idly for a moment or two, Abalia thought about the situation on their end. While neither location was particularly ideal, given the situations in both, she supposed that one did at the very least provide a handful more benefits over the other.

"My recommendation would be Iceland. It is a relatively isolated area, and more pressingly, there is significant Lux Orior interest in the island's history. If this piece of myself has been present recently, any Lux Orior operatives there would likely have some intelligence on this matter. I will send along a memo requesting the appropriate data for when you arrive, though given the difficulties of interorganizational bureaucracy, I cannot promise it will be ready."

That did seem to actually draw some manner of annoyance from Abalia, which was almost out of place for a woman like her. However, everything operating smoothly and efficiently was one of her greatest ideals. The idea of being held up by red tape was something she did not relish.

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:00 pm

MAKOTO ARIMA

Makoto stared at the map and took Abalia's words into consideration, these two places did look like they were places of recent conflicts. Iceland six years ago was quite a big thing when she was still in the academy. On the other hand, Florida and the America conflict was recent. Her red eyes stared at the map, then again there had been two conflicts in America. One many years ago and predating Iceland. It still stuck out to her.

"Ma'am, are you sure about Iceland? America had a recent conflict, if this part of your soul is going to different warzones wouldn't it make sense to go to the most recent one? I suppose, Iceland would make more sense if it is trying to hide. I feel though that it can't be a coincidence the two points you can detect are both conflict zones though and your soul surely could not be trying to hide if there isn't anyone hunting for it until now?"

She waited for her response, tapping her finger on Florida as she thought. If she was trying to hide, she'd personally go to Iceland but if she wasn't? Why would it be Iceland?

Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] - Page 4 CHARACTER_LISTGirls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] - Page 4 GRAPHICS_THREADGirls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] - Page 4 TIMELINE_THREAD
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Girls' Night In [Abalia, Makoto, Elyss] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:10 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“War zones? Maybe whatever has ya soul moving is doing the killing, a demon? Or, perhaps, it’s hunting for dead people’s souls, a Hollow… It’s possible that one of those might have picked up your other half. It’s also possible that your soul fragment could have transformed on its own. Either way, it sounds like we might have a fight on our hands. Who knows what remnants of the past are still lurking around.”

It’s a bit weird to think that a part of Abalia as an antagonist, but it’s a thought. Maybe it’s using Iceland or Florida as a base of sorts. Maybe it’s not hiding but waiting until it needs to mobilize. There’s too many possibilities, and there’s only one way to find out the answers. Elyss, not being one to go on and on about redundant stuff, is ready to get some answers.

“Anyway, whatever is going on, talking about it isn’t going to help. It could be moving to Antartica right now for all we know. The best we can do is get down there and see for ourselves. Florida is a more recent area of interest, but we have more tools in Iceland at our disposal. Even if we don’t find Abalia’s soul there, we might be able to find out more information to help our search.”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:30 pm

ABALIA KYORAKU-HAYDEN

"If you believe that Florida is a more useful beginning point, then you are most decidedly free to begin there. Even if this is a piece of myself, and I will of course do whatever I may to assist you both in this search, you should still pursue this in the manner you believe best. I have put my faith in you."

It was indeed very possible that this other piece of Abalia had been taken in by some demon or Hollow, a possibility she had very much considered. If that was the case, however, it only presented another factor into this search.

"Recency may prove useful. Elyss is correct, in that this may well be alongside a Hollow or a demon, if not having changed in its own right. If that is the case, it is wholly possible that it may feasibly find its way to Heuco Mundo or Demon World if left for too long."

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:05 pm

MAKOTO ARIMA

There was something strangely unsettling about the idea of Abalia's fragment being something like a demon or a hollow. It could be inflicting harm on others, Makoto didn't care about the fact it might be hurting people. It was just the idea of part of Abalia doing it which made it a weird thing to consider in her mind.

"We should go im- As soon as possible then."

She got a little sheepish at how quick she had said it. Abalia would probably get mad if she implied they should leave immediately. Makoto just sat there thinking, she was also still on medical leave. It probably was a bit much to get ahead of herself.

"I am sure we can make it work. I'm sure whoever else who comes aboard will be just as helpful."

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 13, 2021 11:29 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“Mmm… I’m ready whenever. I’d just tell Captain I got a mission to do. She’d understand.”

Makoto is ready to rock and roll. Elyss likes that. The woman wants to get on with it. If Abalia’s soul is associated with something nasty, who knows how easy this will be. Imagine if it’s corrupted or something? Wasting time for no reason isn’t how she likes to do things. She doesn’t know everyone’s situation though. Just because she can put things to the side doesn’t mean everyone else can.

“Ooh. We should have a team name.”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 13, 2021 2:34 pm

ABALIA KYORAKU-HAYDEN

"Then I will formally assign you both to this task force when Makoto's medical leave is completed. It would be rather poor form of me as a leader to shorten such a leave for the sake of a potentially dangerous assignment, yes?"

The mention of a team name didn't actually strike Abalia as a poor idea. It would do well as a manner of team building, she supposed.

"For official purposes, you will be denoted in paperwork as the First Division's Special Squad 17. Any personalized naming conventions are left in your hands, as the squad members."

She did not consider it pressing information to disclose the nature of the other 16 special squads. Standing, Abalia gathered her paperwork and filed it all neatly into the appropriate folders. The most pressing matters, she supposed, had been attended to.

"Come, we should have dinner. We can continue this discourse over a meal, and a visit to the estate onsen afterward. I suspect we still have finer points to consider, and there is benefit to holding conversation in varied circumstances."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum