Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Team Takes Two (Elyss/Makoto) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Team Takes Two (Elyss/Makoto) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Team Takes Two (Elyss/Makoto) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Team Takes Two (Elyss/Makoto)

Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:39 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“And people call me unfriendly.”

Yeah. That’s Elyss straight saying Makoto is being an ass without pushing buttons too hard. Really now. Makoto has friends? The desire to ask who else besides Abalia became almost unbearable, but Elyss restrained herself. Antagonizing Makoto further won’t help, and, in fact, it might just make them working as a team worse. Though, maybe that’s what it takes to crack that tough exterior. Besides, Elyss is known for being a bitch in her own regard. Maybe she should let Makoto have a whiff. It’d be no good if they have a falling out when out in the field.

“Well, I tried being friendly. But, let’s just get something straight, Makoto. I’ll do what I want, and you can’t stop me. I don’t take kindly to dipshits with a lot of mouth, but if you can back it up… Now, that’s a whole ‘nother bag of nonsense we could dive into. I guess I’m doing this for Abalia too, huh? Guess there isn’t a reason to care about someone just because, huh? Sorry for trying to be nice to you. I won’t make that mistake again. So, with that said, don’t get in my way when we finally leave for our mission. I can’t guarantee you won’t get hurt.”

As she spoke, Elyss slowly became less and less lax with her stance. Her hips evened out as her eyes slowly faded into depression slits that, spewing hostility and a general lack of care that she rarely cared to show these days. Reminiscent of her old ways of taking zero shit from anyone without a fight, Elyss couldn’t help but let a disgusting little smirk twist her lips, vile content coating her expression like a snake soon to strike. However, without a second thought, it’s all gone, wiped away like a dirty mask thrown in the laundry, nothing left but an expressionless stare.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Team Takes Two (Elyss/Makoto) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999A Team Takes Two (Elyss/Makoto) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

A Team Takes Two (Elyss/Makoto) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Team Takes Two (Elyss/Makoto)

Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:49 am
Gamma wrote:
A Team Takes Two (Elyss/Makoto) - Page 2 Header2

MAKOTO ARIMA

"I'm glad you understand where we are on this matter, Elyss."

Makoto picked up her papers and turned to leave, what was Elyss going to do? Stop a seated officer of another division from going to resume her duties for the day? That would be stupid, granted with how low Makoto's general opinion was of people it wouldn't be something she would put past her to do.

Before she did leave though, Makoto felt it prudent to make another matter clear.

"Also, please refrain from invading into my classes or anything else antagonistic to my ability to work. I don't particularly want to report any of these incidents to your captain, it's a waste of time and resources on everyone's part."

FOURTH SEATED OFFICER | END POST

A Team Takes Two (Elyss/Makoto) - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
A Team Takes Two (Elyss/Makoto) - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTA Team Takes Two (Elyss/Makoto) - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADA Team Takes Two (Elyss/Makoto) - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Team Takes Two (Elyss/Makoto) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0A Team Takes Two (Elyss/Makoto) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:41 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Jeez. This woman is worse than Abalia when it comes to social interaction. This is the first time Elyss has ever experienced someone with a personality like Makoto’s, surprisingly enough. However, it’s understandable, somewhat. Not every is open to being friendly to their teammates before they head out on a life altering assignment. You’d think getting along would be a requirement. Whatever. She’s cool. They’re just working together, and once it’s over, Elyss won’t have to deal with someone who just doesn’t want to get along.

Still, it’s a bit worrying. Makoto doesn’t seem sad, but chasing away people like that probably means something isn’t going well. Even if her life isn’t bad, there’s got to be something in that woman’s head that’s making her so nasty. Well, right now, it doesn’t matter. Elyss is just as peeved as Makoto. She’s not going to get punked around just because someone has baggage. Who doesn’t have something bad in their head or life these days?

“Eh. File ya reports. As if it matters…”

That’s all she has to say before Makoto left, but really, she sort of just muttered that last part to herself. It’s no good to hold onto something like this. It doesn’t matter, but she did wait a few seconds to make sure Makoto had left, so she could walk out and head on her own way. It’d be weird if they had to be around one another any longer.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum