Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
FarzidEngaro
FarzidEngaro
Starter Member

Farzid Engaro Empty Farzid Engaro

Thu Apr 22, 2021 7:05 am
Race Spec Here:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t10328-the-official-ph-shinigami-racial-specs

Coding In Template By: [THEFROST]

THE SHINIGAMI TEMPLATE

Enter The Shinigami
非再生可能

I. Basic Information

» Name: Farzid Engaro [Self-Explanatory]
» Alias: "None yet" [Any nicknames or titles?]
» Age: 23 [Self-Explanatory]
» Gender: M [Self-Explanatory]

» Association: Gotei 13, The Vanguard.

» Appearance Written: Pale Skin, tattoo of a komodo on his left side of the neck. Wears a coat which has enough pockets for convenience. Usually wears a cap with yellow earmuffs. Stands up straight and confident he gives off a vibe that he doesn't care what others think. Standing at 6'3 he is a relatively tall human figure and his appearance with the tattoo and the coat is only passive due to his usually calm expression. He is rarely seen without his cap, usually even wearing it inside unless it is a specific social or combat situation in which it is better to leave it off. With a decently wide frame his body is muscled from the missions he has been on and the intense training he has gone through after becoming a Shinigami. However despite this experience he has not yet gotten a permanent scar on his body.

» Appearance Image: Farzid Engaro P5_Munehisa_Iwai [Put an image of your character here if you have one]

I. Personality

» Personality: Morally Nihilistic, he does not hold a high standard for the morals of the world. Seeing the world as inherently unfair he is always skeptical of others and by default he assumes everyone is selfish and self serving until proven otherwise. On the surface he will be friendly and courteous to make things smoother for him and avoid conflict, but this will only be genuine when others earn his acknowledgement by being a respectful person. Despite being a moral nihilist he still has his own perspective on what is good and bad, he just does not believe it is necessarily the objective perspective. He respects those who sacrifice for others, regardless of their faction or upbringing. He holds no prejudice based on faction. In a social situation he is usually quiet and tries to not be the center of attention, instead steering the conversation to put others in the spotlight.

Due to his nature of giving others a chance and not holding any prejudices, he is not quick to misjudge someone's character. This does however at times can slow down the process of actually judging someone's character when it is obvious. For example in a situation where there is a scarred and tattooed man in front of him, he would not immediately assume that he is a scary criminal but will still remain on guard. If the man was actually a scary criminal a more normal person's fear would get them out of trouble, for Farzid due to his non discriminatory nature he would treat the man mostly like any other normal person and so might get into toruble.

The character fights in a particularly calculative way. He makes the moves which carry the least risk and actively tries to analyze the styles and options his opponents have. His philosophy is that of a "mini max" game such as Chess. In chess the best moves are ones that leave your opponents with no good options, not necessarily some terrible options. His way of thinking aims to limit the opponents options and allow him to win even if they make the best moves. This way of thinking is nice but it is not flamboyant. Fights will sometimes last longer than they would if Farzid just went all out and guns blazing from the beginning.

I. History

» History: A privileged past, he grew up in a rich family in Soul Society. Born to two Shinigami he grew up with an above average amount of Reiryoku. Despite that he was not pressured into becoming one and he was allowed to pursue whatever passion he pleased, and he would travel to the Human World to attend boarding school. Having done well in school his parents noticed his talent for academics, especially History and Medicine.

He was also a quick reader with an excellent memory. Reading up on history, myths and geography. However his favourite thing to do would be to read comics from the human world.

Through his gift of an almost flawless memory he chose to pursue the career of becoming a surgeon in the human world. Medicine was a field which his memory proved most useful, and he also liked the culture of the Human World. After a short while he became an accomplished doctor in the Australian city of Melbourne and residents from nearby states would sometimes drive to see him .

During one night Farzid was about to pack up his equipment to head home, however before he finished a man stormed in his hospital begging for help. He was shot in the leg, but not with a normal bullet but a hollow-point design that scattered fragments causing large internal bleeding. Zid rallied his assistants and operated on the patient. After the surgery was done and the wounds were sealed the man laughed as though he had just been to a clown show instead of a fight in which he got stabbed in the leg and nearly bled out.

“So the rumors were true, ye are an amazing doctor.”

“You give me too much credit, I am sure there are plenty of doctors superior to me.” Farzid smiled back.

“But do ye know what ye have?” The man replied, Farzid paused at this.

“I don't know. Some kind of aura or something.” The man laughed.

“Well I am just doing my job, I am just here to treat people. I don’t care who it is. Who did this to you and why?”

“A monster. Like a literal monster .”

“You are using the word literal liberally.” Farzid replied, trying to pretend he was normal and had no idea what the man might have meant. The man laughed uncontrollably at this to the point the doctor had to wait 1 minute for his reply.

“I know you wouldn't believe it.” The man smiled before limping away.

The doctor would after this incident do some soul searching, it appeared that at least around Melbourne there had been an increase in the amount of hollow attacks. It appeared that removing the problem was more efficient than fixing damage. With this new drive Farzid would return to society in order to begin training as a Shinigami.

Returning back to Soul Society was a draft shift in culture and habit but Farzid adapted quickly. He would enrol in the same Academy his parents did and would score well on his tests and would gain a decent knowledge of the theory.

I. Equipment

[b]» Equipment: Zanpakuto and phone.

I. Racial Techniques/Abilities/Skills

» Racial Abilities:

Kido Studier: Farzid's best subject in the Academy was Kido. The arts were natural to him, partially due to his excellent memory. No matter what spell he learnt he always had a quick grasp on it, more than his classmates.

Hoho Novice: Although he was not the greatest at this skill, he still found that it was useful in day to day life and in combat and so he did put the effort and time to practicing it.

I. Sealed Powers

» Zanpakutô Name: Sakerarenai

» Zanpakutô Spirit Appearance: A dragon which has its body appear as stars similar to how you can see the stars in the milky way sometimes at night.

» Inner World: World with a completely white background, the ground is pitch black and there are buildings in the background however no matter how far you run towards them they seemingly never get any closer.

» Zanpakutô Appearance:Farzid Engaro 13361464270_540x The length of the blade is 80 cm. Hilt 25 cm.

» Sealed Zanpakutô Power: If something or someone other than Farzid gets touched by the Zanpakuto, either through the hilt or the blade the Zanpakuto's power is activated on them. Their movements become more "inert" an they slow down until Farzid deactivates the effect. The bigger the hit, the greater the effect. A falling cup will slow to a snail's pace if tapped by the hilt. The bigger the target is the smaller the effect, if it is something as big as a vending machine just touching it will have 0 effect. For bigger targets one realistically must slash the target. Farzid himself is immune to this so the Zanpakuto cannot be used against himself, and he can choose not to activate it when hitting someone. It is important to note that their movements don't just become slow, they become more "inert" meaning they are harder to externally move too. If he uses the ability on a rock, the rock will become harder to pick up or move in general by another external source like a person or a wind current.

I. Shikai

» Shikai Release Phrase: Wait, Sakerarenai
» Shikai Release Action: He holds the blade back as if he had just sheathed the blade, note that the sheath is not needed.

» Shikai Appearance: The hilt is the same as in sealed form, however the blade becomes black. And not only that but there is a second copy the size of a wakizashi that is connected to it with a cord that is 2 meters.

» Shikai Abilities:

Both blades and the cord retain the abilities of the sealed form.

Delay Zone

However, the main ability of the Shikai is that Farzid can create areas where everything inside it slow down with the sole exception of these same zones and Farzid himself (And of course his clothes, equipment and Zanpakuto). Not even allies are an exception to this rule. Not even Farzid's Reiatsu and Kido are an exception to this rule either.

These zones are created from the blades of the Zanpakuto and to they have a purple outline

Everything inside of it other than Farzid is slowed down to a crawl compared to its original speed. Everything, including light and sound. This means everyone including Farzid's hearing and sight while they are in one of these zones is delayed. This even extends to reiatsu and reiryoku, meaning that reiatsu sensing is also delayed while in this zone. Likewise, this also means that sound, light, reiatsu, reiryoku etc are also slowed down when getting out of the zone. So someone outside the zone would have delayed information from people within the zone as well.

He can freely alter the shape of these zones. They don't necessarily have to be a hemispherical dome though they could easily be so. He can also move them telepathically as well.

If something or someone is partially inside of one of the zones, lets say a man has his hand stuck in one of the zones. Trying to pull it out logically ends up meaning their arm gets stretched and can tear due to the tidal forces due to the difference in velocities between the man's arm and the hand that is stuck in there.

Zone Emission

Farzid can gather this zone onto his blades and then do a slash or a stab which launches a projectile in the shape of the motion of his blade. The projectile is the zone and so it has a purple outline. He can control the zone into different shapes and place them wherever he wants or just lets it fly. If he lets it fly the slash can work as a pseudo flying slash as if it hits something and the thing is moving the thing can get fragmented due to the difference in velocities between what is on either side of where the zone hits and what is actually inside the zone.

I. Bankai

» Bankai Release Phrase: [What is your shinigami's release phrase?]

» Bankai Release Action: [Does your Shinigami do any physical action to release their Bankai? Feel free to remove this.]

» Bankai Appearance: [What does your Shinigami look like when released in their bankai?]

» Bankai Abilities: [What abilities does your Shinigami attain in Bankai?]

I. Shikokai

[NOTE: This form is restricted until 0-3, and is not usually granted upon approval. This is ONLY for pureblood Shinigami! Refer to the racial specs for more information]

» Shikokai Release Phrase: [What is your shinigami's release phrase?]

» Shikokai Release Action: [Does your Shinigami do any physical action to release their Shikokai? Feel free to remove this.]

» Shikokai Appearance: [What does your Shinigami look like when released in their Shikokai?]

» Shikokai Abilities: [What abilities does your Shinigami attain in Shikokai?]

I. Skill Sheet

(To Find Out about what these skills are for, please READ THIS THREAD before you try doing anything to it.

General Skills
  • Durability: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • General Speed: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Strength: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Martial Skill: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Shinigami Skills
  • Hoho: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Kidō: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Zanjutsu: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Hakuda: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

Will Skills
  • Willpower/Determination: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Mental Deduction: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained
  • Focus: Elite/Advanced/Adept/Beginner/Untrained

I. Role Play Sample

» Roleplay Sample: The magician stared at his opponent. Absorbing the subtle but necessary details from her clothes and demeanor. Her grey pants and black sweater were not very saggy and Harley had a clear idea about her body shape and profile from it. Queens during his scan of the opponent would also notice the kung fu boots below.

"She is probably a close range fighter. Probably from the top of the Nen hexagon. No tricks today." Queens observed. Of course, the world was complicated and these deductions might not always be correct. However getting information based on what the opponent shows on average grants a general idea of how they would perform.

"Who will come out on top?! Rrready..." The announcer spoke. Queens would then observe the opposing fighter lower her stance and growing her aura. This confirmed his deductions before.

"FIGHT!" The same voice announced.

Marina would dash forward intending to kick Harley in a wide arc. Queens measured her reflexes, he knew the general reaction time she had by measuring the delay between her moving and the voice announcing them to fight. As she dashed forward Queens would also take note of her movement speed.

Queens had multiple options here. However he had a plan, he would jump a dozen meters into the air by applying Gyo to his right leg. At the same time he would skillfully toss a Jack card towards Marina's chest. He would throw it at an angle that would be hard to see. Marina would only be able to view the edge of the card which was really thin and could be hard to see in the heat of battle.

"I am going to release a near-instant exploding Flashbang out of that card. I am going to do hurts if it hits her chest." Queens thought as his body rose into the air. And that was his intention.

If Marina would look at the card and saw it. She would be blinded and disoriented by the flashbang. If she didn't see the card she would get hit by it and then the flashbang would still activate or something even worse would come out of the card. The flashbangs essentially had no delay, since Harley deposited them into his stasis nen space just right before they would explode. His ability was his magician's secret and he would capitalize on Marina's lack of knowledge of it to surprise her.

END OF THE POST

Last edited by FarzidEngaro on Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:09 am; edited 3 times in total
Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Farzid Engaro Left_bar_bleue7900/999999Farzid Engaro Empty_bar_bleue  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

Farzid Engaro Empty Re: Farzid Engaro

Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:05 am

THROUGH THE POWER INVESTED IN ME...
« Application Checklist »
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [O]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

« Final Verdict »

• Comments/Notes: Hi? Is this actually done? I'm looking at a certain place here, mainly racial abilities, and it's clearly not done since one section has one word to it.

Besides that, just reading the history, the Zanjtusu skill wouldn't be at advanced, it'd be at Beginner since there's no actual use of the zanpakuto written or mentioned outside of the shikai and sealed section. Also going to ask for Weapon Skill to be Beginner, for the same reason as Zanjutsu.
  • Tier:

« Final Final Verdict, Hazard »

• Overall:
  • Power:
  • Influence:
  • Resources:

Farzid Engaro Sumera-character-list
Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Farzid Engaro Left_bar_bleue7900/999999Farzid Engaro Empty_bar_bleue  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Apr 29, 2021 2:15 pm

THROUGH THE POWER INVESTED IN ME...
« Application Checklist »
  • Name [X]
  • Appropriate Age [X]
  • Gender [X]
  • Appearance Present [X]
  • Appearance Described in Appropriate Length OR Picture is Visible [X]
  • Appearance is Not Claimed [X]
  • 10 sentences for personality [X]
  • History is of appropriate length [X]
  • Powers are not Godmod/Overpowered [X]
  • Powers are described reasonably enough [X]
  • Application/RP Sample is not in First Person [X]
  • Skills are not filled in (Omit if a Hollow)[X]
  • RP Sample Present (Omit if this is not the first character) [X]
  • RP Sample is 10 sentences [X]

« Final Verdict »

• Comments/Notes: Good job! Here's your complimentary cookie, fruit punch is in the back.
  • Tier: 5-1

« Final Final Verdict, Hazard »

• Overall: F
  • Power: F
  • Influence: F
  • Resources: E

Farzid Engaro Sumera-character-list
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Farzid Engaro Left_bar_bleue0/0Farzid Engaro Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:03 pm
[mod]Archiving for inactivity. Please speak to staff if you would like this unarchived.[/mod]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum