Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
In springs embrace [Magnolia, Shuten] [PRIVATE] Left_bar_bleue59000/99999In springs embrace [Magnolia, Shuten] [PRIVATE] Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

In springs embrace [Magnolia, Shuten] [PRIVATE] Empty In springs embrace [Magnolia, Shuten] [PRIVATE]

Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:08 pm
Click here for posts music soundtrack

Magnolia Everfrost

Song: UNKNOWN - Artist: UNKNOWN - Words: 310

Golden eyes shifted upon the blossoming palette of pink and white. The scent of sakura blossoms thick in the spring air. Radiant warmth soaking into her bones from the clear blue sky above. The shinigami couldn’t help the smile that tugged at her lips when she looked at the wispy cotton-candy like clouds that flitted on by in a faint east-bound breeze. Magnolia tucked a lock of golden hair behind her ear to keep it from blowing in front of her face. Her white haori fluttering in the slight breeze as she made her way forward, Geta clicking faintly on the wooden walkway.

”I wonder if she will be surprised to see me.” Magnolia mused to herself, ignoring the rumbling chuckle from the inside of her mindscape. She was in too good a mood even with the non-verbal teasing of her zanpakuto, Raijin. She didn’t care about the looks she got as the straw hat above her head covered the top part of her face, and shaded her fair skin from the sun above. The large oodachi that sat upon her hip swaying faintly in the breeze as she made her way across the seireitei to meet the woman who had kept her from leaving this reality. Her beloved shuten.

Her face softened at the thought of the woman who was so full of life. Of her mild-mannered mischief, and the way she had always managed to surprise her again and again. Of the way she just wished to protect, and cherish the unexpected, and frankly blessed companionship she had gotten from the woman. Magnolia was sure that as long as shuten stayed beside her side, she’d be able to take on anything-- and anyone. Not that she’d ever voice such melodramatic, chivalrous and foolhardy thoughts before the petite woman.

She was not stopped, but many did nod or wave upon Magnolia’s path. It was normal for them, that the vice-captain of the 1st division had often walked among them in such a low-key fashion. That despite her immense power, the aura that lay within her was muted to the point that she could without her haori be easily mistaken for a normal plus. Her eccentricities were common knowledge to her comrades, and she would not change now.

Her golden eyes glanced up to the archway that had upon it the symbol for the stealth force division, pride welling up within her for her love, and the glory she had achieved for herself. Not because it gave her power, but because she knew that Shuten loved the position that was given to her, and Magnolia adored her for it, for her silent determination. That warmth remained within her breast as she crossed the threshold, and walked through the division to reach the Captian’s office, where undoubtedly even now, Shuten sat, piled up in paperwork. Afterall, Magnolia hadn’t told her that she was planning on coming.

Magnolia’s eyes alighted upon that familiar violet hair that framed her loves porcelain face. She couldn’t help but study those pixy like features and let the feeling of home awash over her for a moment more before she rapped on the wooden threshold with the backside of her knuckles, saying in a soft, playful tone.

”I wonder if you have time for me, Captain?”

While shuten couldn’t see Magnolia’s eyes, the devilishly soft, and playful smile that tugged upon her full red lips-- that she had stained earlier painstakingly for this occasion-- said everything that her eyes could, and perhaps more.

Coding BY: [THEFROST]

In springs embrace [Magnolia, Shuten] [PRIVATE] LzZCuy7
In springs embrace [Magnolia, Shuten] [PRIVATE] BtXe12b
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
In springs embrace [Magnolia, Shuten] [PRIVATE] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999In springs embrace [Magnolia, Shuten] [PRIVATE] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

In springs embrace [Magnolia, Shuten] [PRIVATE] Empty Re: In springs embrace [Magnolia, Shuten] [PRIVATE]

Thu May 13, 2021 8:00 pm

Song: N/A - By: N/A - Word Count: N/A

How long had it been since Shuten was promoted, quite all of a sudden, really, to the position of Captain? Too long or not long enough? For Shuten's mind, it certainly had not been long enough. Even now, the purple haired Suika was still not used to being called Captain Suika; much like her elder sister, Ibiki, was once called. It was a jarring experience for Shuten; however, it was something she was becoming more and more used to with every passing day. She was now Captain Suika, head of the Stealth Division; with only the support of her own division and the occasional aid from some of Abalia's own men and... Magnolia.

To say Shuten was just "smitten" with Magnolia could be quite the understatement. Truthfully, she too felt she was able to take on the world as long as she had Magnolia. Of course, she would never utter such tomfoolery. Such words are for the overconfident; not those who wish to be unnoticed until they do truly wished to be noticed. However, it was easy to say that Shuten had missed her darling golden haired beauty as the hours waned away. However, she never hindered in her work; it was a sense of pride that caused Shuten to refuse to fail in her work just because she missed her lover. However, it certainly didn't stop her from occasionally stopping to think of the coming evening... before returning to work once again.

Right now, however, was not one of those times where Shuten fascinated about spending time with her Magnolia. Indeed, piled in paperwork as she was, and will be thanks to the Stealth Division's lack of completed paperwork in the past, Shuten was busy scribbling away to try and complete ancient, old, slightly expired, and even new paperwork so that the pile she had to complete would not grow forever more; until she had her own leaning tower of Pisa. However, this was a fate she was quite intent to avoid. Such a reason was why she did not notice the entrance of her lovely girlfriend until knuckles rapping against wood caused Shuten's head, and purple eyes, to sharply rise towards the door; and the figure she saw at it.

Golden locks, glittering in the expiring daylight, a white, first division, Haori; red lips showing below a hat that hid the mischievous golden eyes of Magnolia. A grin split Shuten's features as she heard the voice that spilled forth from those carefully prepared red lips. Was someone getting ready for something, or someone, very important? Shuten could only wonder what~

The Suika smiled as she heard the question that was posed to her, finishing up the last bit of her current document; putting it to the "complete" side before she slipped out from behind her desk. She gently brushed her own clothes, as well as her own Haori before she made her way over to Magnolia; her nigh bare feet making not a sound on the tatami flooring. Shuten slipped up to her tall queen, grabbed the front of Magnolia's haori, and half dragged Magnolia, and half pulled herself, together so she could kiss those red lips.

Perhaps Shuten overdid it a tiny bit with the kiss. It lasted long enough to give question to how much breath they had; however, it was intense enough that some of the color from Magnolia's lips had spread to Shuten's own lips, and without ruining Magnolia's painstaking work to stain her lips so carefully. Basically, Shuten's lips now had their own charming red tinge as she wrapped her arms around Magnolia's neck; grinning a tiny bit as her purple eyes now found those previously hidden brilliantly golden eyes.

"I wonder, Magnolia, if I have the time for you~? Let me thiiink~"

Once again, they shared another kiss; albeit this one wasn't quite as long as the previous kiss. She hummed pleasantly, silently mushing her own lips together a bit so that their newfound red tinge hopefully looked less sloppy.

"I think I have time for you, my darling; what might you need me for, I wonder~?"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum