Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Three's My Lucky Number [Nelliel, Santa] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Three's My Lucky Number [Nelliel, Santa] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Three's My Lucky Number [Nelliel, Santa] - Page 3 Empty Re: Three's My Lucky Number [Nelliel, Santa]

Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:31 pm
Three's My Lucky Number [Nelliel, Santa] - Page 3 Resized

Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck

"Good girl."

Nel briefly wondered whether or not she should pat her head as a kind of praise but that came down to reminding herself that she was dealing with a grown woman and not Vegas so it was probably inappropriate to do so and avoided it.

When they got to the living realm she gave a stretch, it was nice when the sun was out like this except it was retreating over the horizon to signal dusk and the coming night. It did beat Hueco Mundo though, when you were alone in that realm the neverending night became quite a melancholic scene and was hard to enjoy it - especially when it just reminded her that she didn't have the people around anymore that made her enjoy the place.

"Alright, we're here. What do you think? It shouldn't be too busy at this hour so we'll have less surprises."

END POST | FORMER TERCERA ESPADA

Three's My Lucky Number [Nelliel, Santa] - Page 3 Gamma_Signature
Three's My Lucky Number [Nelliel, Santa] - Page 3 CHARACTER_LISTThree's My Lucky Number [Nelliel, Santa] - Page 3 GRAPHICS_THREADThree's My Lucky Number [Nelliel, Santa] - Page 3 TIMELINE_THREAD
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Three's My Lucky Number [Nelliel, Santa] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Three's My Lucky Number [Nelliel, Santa] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Three's My Lucky Number [Nelliel, Santa] - Page 3 Empty Re: Three's My Lucky Number [Nelliel, Santa]

Mon Jun 14, 2021 4:42 pm
Three's My Lucky Number [Nelliel, Santa] - Page 3 HEADER_sample-1defef0c62717200929536130165e9c4

She blinked.
It was.... strange. But she felt a sort of ....ripple through her soul. As if about ....70% of the souls she consisted of, reacted VISCERALLY to that phrase. She stared straight ahead, and then nodded a bit as she followed Nel through. She stayed close to the other woman as they walked through the darkness. She ignored the slow, echoing howls in the distance and kept her focus on the woman infront of her. Eyes dipping slightly so that she could focus better.

And then just like that they were in the human world. And she ..... paused. She inhaled. This place smelled familiar! But she couldn't ......quite finger where she'd smelled it before. She pushed that thought out of her mind for now. "It's..... interesting. It almost feels familiar." She murmured, rubbing her chin as she tried to wrack her brain. But came up with nothing. She stepped up beside the woman and fidgeted. "So uhh where to now? Is there like a mountain or valley nearby?" She ventured. She assumed, of course, that there would be some sort of natural shelter nearby. One where she could remain near the other woman and her presumed dwelling while maintaining a safe distance.
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Three's My Lucky Number [Nelliel, Santa] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Three's My Lucky Number [Nelliel, Santa] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 16, 2021 9:42 am

Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck

Nel had been keenly aware that to expose Santa to the cityscape would probably make it hard to focus and keep herself under control whether from stress or excitement. It was just added pressure that Nel wanted to avoid for the moment and so she had intentionally entered into somewhere more quiet and out of the way with the distant lights of a city not far away. Somewhere among that mass of buildings was her home but that was for a little later when it got darker.

"I suppose there are a few natural areas that might take your fancy. You mentioned watching quite a bit, is there anywhere particular you want to explore? I'm happy to guide you anywhere that you're particularly interested to see."

Three's My Lucky Number [Nelliel, Santa] - Page 3 CHARACTER_LISTThree's My Lucky Number [Nelliel, Santa] - Page 3 GRAPHICS_THREADThree's My Lucky Number [Nelliel, Santa] - Page 3 TIMELINE_THREAD
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Three's My Lucky Number [Nelliel, Santa] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Three's My Lucky Number [Nelliel, Santa] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:19 pm
Three's My Lucky Number [Nelliel, Santa] - Page 3 HEADER_sample-1defef0c62717200929536130165e9c4

Her brows raised just a little as she watched the woman as they spoke up and asked her where she wanted to go. She paused, thinking for a moment as she looked around at the landscape around them. Somewhere.....remote. Hueco mundo was a good catch all, but someplace....quiet where she could try and extend her periods she spent in the world of the living would be nice, maybe stave off how often she'd need to go to the land of hollows to vent.

"Is there anywhere...... nice and quiet nearby? Somewhere nobody really goes?" She ventured as she scooted a bit closer to the woman as she looked around in a subconscious bid for assurance. She'd been a loner for .... quite some time. But in the short time she'd had around Nel, the woman had identified a means to improve herself, and even taken the initiative to help her with it. The woman was a fantastic leader, and truth be told, Santa was finding that she rather liked being led. As old as she was, she had very little in the ways of understanding with how to improve herself. And being around someone who .....DID, and being able to rely on them for guidance was surprisingly nice.

Of course, on some lower level, or rather in the lower percentages of her multituidous existence, there were other facets to this budding attachment. Envy for her power. Intrigue at how different she was from other hollows. Mild simping. But for now that leadership niche was the primary facet. And she couldn't help but wonder if this was ...... atypical?
"You're....kindof a natural at this. Do you just help....anyone you run into? You seem like you're really good at it." She ventured, peering almost suspiciously at Neliel. Vaguely wondering if the woman had been an ambush hunter in her hollow life. Maybe that lulling her victims into security had turned into genuine concern? She was certainly invested in learning more about whatever it was that drove this strange woman's behavior. Plus she found the excuse to peer at the woman was acceptable as well.
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 17, 2021 6:59 am

Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck

"Well, here is quite nice. Not many people come out here which is why I asked, I'm sure some areas of the city are also quiet around this time of day or we can go a bit further out and explore. It's nice being outdoors and surrounded in nature after all."

Nel offerred a few options to her companion and stretched, it was nice to see the sun retreating away. Even if it would be night soon enough and be reminiscent of the sands they just came from. The escaping sun was proof that there was light here, the people she could sense from this distance in the city were also quite reassuring. This was a place filled with life unlike Hueco Mundo which almost felt like a dead end.

"Not really. I guess my optimism wore off at some point, I used to be quite idealistic but I gave up. I don't really encounter many hollows or arrancar when I go to Hueco Mundo anymore since avoiding it's easier than remembering how everything was when I lived there many years ago."

When she put it like that it did sound a bit grim, didn't it?

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:57 pm

Santa nodded slowly as she looked around, it certainly seemed remote enough, and she was sure she'd be able to come up with some sort of arrangement to find and make a little nest for herself. It would do nicely, she could even bring things from her own expeditions along. However, when Nel responded to her curiosity she was a little....surprised. The notion that the woman was not really much of a leader seemed..... perplexing to her. "Yo, you for real though? You seem natural at this. I feel all kinds of great with you helping me out!" She exclaimed, her surprise getting a bit of the best of her as she frowned and folded her arms, gently rubbing at her chin as she imagined. She supposed her own life as a hollow wasn't something she particularly enjoyed reminiscing about.

But still..... to think that the woman was so passive in that regard, only dipping into hueco mundo to look for her brothers. It was almost depressing. Hm. She frowned slightly at the arrancar. This could not stand. Surely such a woman with such capacity for help could not be doomed to apathy and being doomed to never having any hope in her race! But then.... she DID say that Santa was unique. Perhaps if she went out and found other similar arrancar.... perhaps she could ignite the woman's faith? She kept these thoughts to herself for the time being.

She walked past Nel, looking around at their surroundings before she turned and gently bowed at the waist, crossing her forearm across her chest. "This place will do perfectly. To already be helping so much, and to plan to help me even more. I cannot express the true depths of my gratitude, Nelliel-sama. Please, do not hesitate to call on me if you ever have need of something." She asserted firmly.
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:06 pm

Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck

"Being good at something doesn't mean it's practical."

She never really thought that she was charismatic though she probably was a bit more full of energy centuries ago but her way of leading wasn't applicable to souls that had fallen into the primal behavioiurs they tended to carry. Nel couldn't stay glum though, it wouldn't do to be all serious and dampening the atmopshere like she was.

"Though I'm glad that you are enjoying it."

Letting Santa wander forward and take a look around, it did make her grin a bit. She imagined the same kind of reaction from Vegas if she took her somewhere new and the way she'd get absorbed in the whole situation. When Santa turned around to face her and bow it did make her look away and smile sheepishly.

"Ahaha, you don't have to worry about that. I'm like helping people."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:13 pm

Santa nodded along as she watched the woman explaining, a smile forming on her face as she....considered the woman's words. Depressing, but that was life. All the same, seeing her reaction to the words of thanks, she couldn't help but shake her head. "Even if you liek it, it's impractical. You said so yourself. Even if you enjoy it, even if it's easy, it's still as risk you're taking." She pointed out, before......her mind wandered, and that smile vanished.

She paused, looking off to the nearby wilderness and furrowing her brows. "Which actually.....reminds me. Something about me. My ability. You saw it earlier. It has a tendency to attract hollows. Strong ones. It doesn't seem to matter if I'm around sufficiently strong individuals, such as yourself. But uhm.... if I'm left alone. The place I stick around becomes menos city....." She noted quietly, realizing she probably should have mentioned this earlier. "but uhhh, so long as I keep moving around now and then it shouldn't be too bad!" She quickly added.

She had to admit, she never thought about the long term effects this may have on an area. After all, she withdrew the energy and souls she put out. But wouldn't the energy of the hollows wind up eventually drawing hollows? Not unless she actively hunted whatever ones showed up. Hm..... She stared off toward the ground, her face visibly contorted in deep thought as she tried to think of some possible solutions to potential issues.
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:26 am

Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck

"It's okay, Africa is a lot safer than it used to be. "

Nel was impressed by that when she first arrived and got arrested for indecent exposure, Abalia was quite the insightful one even as an officer of the law to sate her curiousity and not just as a friend. Her eyes glanced around recalling the fact that not only a few years ago this place was saturated with hollows and a wasteland before it became a flourishing nation. A couple of stray hollows were easily handled and her assessment of Santa's reiatsu left a lot to be developed.

"Well, you can stay a few days right? It's not like I live far away."

She affirmed, a couple of days to spend time with a fellow arrancar who was different than the others.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:32 pm

Santa gave .... an unsure and slow nod. She ....wasn't entirely sure. Truth be told, she HAD been in this area before. And not that long ago at that. So she wasn't sure what sort of effect she'd have on the place. After all, hollows and even other arrancar were drawn to her. Not because of her reiatsu, but because of her Corpse Desperation. Her body radiating the souls that she was comprised of, seeding her surroundings with little fragments of herself, and then taking them back in later. As such, it wasn't JUST that her own soul's scent drew the attention of hollows, it was that in a spiritual sense, it felt as if there were hundreds of her scattered around, each with comparable potency. Even if she was just one meal, she smelled like thousands.

She looked up to the sky, closing her eyes before letting out her pesquisa. Nothing yet.... No small fry, or even any distortions that were the telltale of gillian lurking in the garganta. Was nel keeping them at bay? Sufficiently strong souls usually did seem to offset the draw of her ability. Hm. Were she .... well... a smarter woman, she'd probably be able to tell she was safe, at least with the ex tercera around. But .....as it were.... she ....didn't have the mental capacity to make that connection, and so she kept that tense paranoia about her. "A few days should be fine, so long as you're in the area I think." She ventured, her voice not quite certain, but it would have to do for now.

A slight pang of guilt coursed through her chest. Already she was almost regretting burdening the woman with her presence and ....complications. But she knew that voicing them would only have Nel insisting the worries were ill placed. She smiled a bit at that. "It usually helps to be around stronger individuals though... I've always wondered why that was. Maybe your scent scares them away or something..." She wondered aloud, folding her arms and leaning to the side, scraping her antlers against the nearest tree, a gesture similar in function to scratching one's chin.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum