Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Three's My Lucky Number [Nelliel, Santa] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Three's My Lucky Number [Nelliel, Santa] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Three's My Lucky Number [Nelliel, Santa] - Page 4 Empty Re: Three's My Lucky Number [Nelliel, Santa]

Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:15 am
Three's My Lucky Number [Nelliel, Santa] - Page 4 Resized

Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck

"I don't mind being by your side for as long as you like."

Nel straightened her back while looking around again, even though she doubted there'd be any issues come up with hollows just the mention of it made her more aware of the area around her.

"I can't say I know why, unfortunately I'm not very science smart like that."

She chuckled and shrugged away the unfortunate situation that befell them with neither being exactly clever with spiritual energy mechanics. Maybe she should try but being philosophical was probably the best she'd ever get.

"So, wanna go home and get some food? I'm pretty beat from all the walking today I dunno about you."

END POST | FORMER TERCERA ESPADA

Three's My Lucky Number [Nelliel, Santa] - Page 4 Gamma_Signature
Three's My Lucky Number [Nelliel, Santa] - Page 4 CHARACTER_LISTThree's My Lucky Number [Nelliel, Santa] - Page 4 GRAPHICS_THREADThree's My Lucky Number [Nelliel, Santa] - Page 4 TIMELINE_THREAD
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Three's My Lucky Number [Nelliel, Santa] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Three's My Lucky Number [Nelliel, Santa] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Three's My Lucky Number [Nelliel, Santa] - Page 4 Empty Re: Three's My Lucky Number [Nelliel, Santa]

Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:30 am
Three's My Lucky Number [Nelliel, Santa] - Page 4 HEADER_sample-1defef0c62717200929536130165e9c4

Santa raised her brows slightly in response to the woman’s words, a sheepish smile crossing her features as she took a moment to consider. It was silly to think the woman would just HAVE such answers. All the same she was somewhat pleased that Nel was in the same boat as she was. And the woman’s comforting promise to be by her side as needed was... different.

The idea of being able to hang around the world of the living without being swarmed was... interesting. The possibilities were almost startling. Maybe she COULD settle down a bit like this. She’d always learned to sortof draft off stronger hollows but she always wound up having to scurry once they noticed her. But someone like Nel opened doors.

The mention of Home caused her to perk up and she promptly put on a brilliant smile. SHE LOVED HUMAN FOOD! Almost inmediately she was salivating at the prospect of getting some. ”Y-yes lets do that!” she insisted, very clearly lured by the promise of food, the girl was practically bouncing on the heels of her feet!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum