Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Three's My Lucky Number [Nelliel, Santa] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Three's My Lucky Number [Nelliel, Santa] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Three's My Lucky Number [Nelliel, Santa] - Page 2 Empty Re: Three's My Lucky Number [Nelliel, Santa]

Tue Jun 08, 2021 1:56 pm
Three's My Lucky Number [Nelliel, Santa] - Page 2 Resized

Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck

Naturally she tried to comfort her, compassion was probably something that would be called a weakness if you asked most other hollows. Nel refused to give up so easily on it, luxury or not as far as others were concerned.

"Hey, it's okay."

It was more an impulsive action to try and gently get closer and get the hands away from the face, she didn't want her companion to feel uneasy or needing to guard herself even if she had omitted the fact that her approach could be interpreted as too forward.

"I've never heard that song before... But you have a really nice voice, I bet you could be a great singer with practice. Of course people sing, you should go and explore it sometime."

There was the thought in her head though that it was easier said than was probably done given what she had guessed from the other arrancar in front of her's behaviour.

END POST | FORMER TERCERA ESPADA

Three's My Lucky Number [Nelliel, Santa] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
Three's My Lucky Number [Nelliel, Santa] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTThree's My Lucky Number [Nelliel, Santa] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADThree's My Lucky Number [Nelliel, Santa] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Three's My Lucky Number [Nelliel, Santa] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Three's My Lucky Number [Nelliel, Santa] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Three's My Lucky Number [Nelliel, Santa] - Page 2 Empty Re: Three's My Lucky Number [Nelliel, Santa]

Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:11 pm
Three's My Lucky Number [Nelliel, Santa] - Page 2 HEADER_sample-1defef0c62717200929536130165e9c4

A pause, glancing up in time to see Nel moving in and moving her hand away from her face. She stared just a little, once again caught off guard. She briefly almost flinched, but the woman moved so very gently that she didn't feel the impulse enough to need to even restrain it. That gentle touch was enough to get her to relax, and she glanced at the hand that had been moved from her face.

She smiled ruefully. A slow and tired smile that came from the sheer amount of effort it took to do most things. Were they not in a desert completely devoid of anything interesting she might have had trouble even now.

"Singing? I guess. I don't know a lot of whole songs. Just bits and pieces." She noted. But..... the praise was .... nice. She smiled, feeling warm, and before she knew it. She was startled by her own voice behind herself. On the other side of her, opposite from Nel. Another of her had grown from the ground, it's hands gently clasped together, slowly forming as more began to grow behind her. Their voices gently pealing out. Gently harmonizing as Santa almost JUMPED out of her skin! Her eyes wide, as those skinless, horrid beings formed! She had to focus! Slowing them down, only having formed from head to shoulders, but she managed to keep them from growing any more. forcing them to finish forming. Mouth. Muscle. Organs. Skin. And finally hair.

She was so focused that she couldn't even stop them from singing as that harmonizing ended.
Cara bella, Cara Mia bella!
Mia bambina, oh Ciel!
Che ella stima
Che ella stima
Oh Cara Mia, addio!
La mia bambina cara,
Perché non passi Lontana?
Si, Lontana da scïenza,
Cara, Cara Mia bambina?
Ah, Mia bella.

Santa was panting just a little as they finally stopped, wiping her brow and clutching her forehead, her face a red mess, even as the garden, a collection of herself, all of them formed up to the waist, smiling warmly, practically beaming after singing the only song that she mostly knew. "I'm sorry!" She finally managed to let out, still seeming a bit disheveled, and panicked. Well aware of how most reacted to her garden. Had she met nel years before, when her control was much worse, the bodies might have just formed in awful jumbles rather than the cleaner replicas they were.

She collected herself.

"Lo suelo. When I get excited, this can happen. I promise you they will not harm you." Her voice quiet, very aware of how ......violently hollows could react to something they didn't understand.
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Three's My Lucky Number [Nelliel, Santa] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Three's My Lucky Number [Nelliel, Santa] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 09, 2021 3:38 am

Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck

"Hehe, it's okay."

Nel tried to make it abundantly clear that she wasn't angry by it. Maybe it was a little icky and kind of gross but she wasn't going to show anything like that. It would probably get lost in translation, plus it was clearly done on accident. It probably was real stressful having a power you didn't really control well, she had never struggled with that kind of thing. Alex was probably a lot more familiar with things like that.

They did look like her as well, Nel would imagine that it was because they were "her" in some form or another and while she sensed no hostility from Santa, she had to assume that these things by proxy held the same kind of feelings.

"You're like a walking symphony!"

Three's My Lucky Number [Nelliel, Santa] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTThree's My Lucky Number [Nelliel, Santa] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADThree's My Lucky Number [Nelliel, Santa] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Three's My Lucky Number [Nelliel, Santa] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Three's My Lucky Number [Nelliel, Santa] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:25 am
Three's My Lucky Number [Nelliel, Santa] - Page 2 HEADER_sample-1defef0c62717200929536130165e9c4

That fear left Santa in a slow and steady sigh, slowly reaching up and rubbing at her eyes for a moment, as the garden remained silent, clutching at themselves as her shame filtered out through it. Though at that.....Symphony comment, they looked up, staring a little at Nel as Santa herself was...... confused, not knowing what it was. But she still understood the general sentiment behind it.

"Its.... it was okay....this time." She noted in a soft, stressed voice, shaking her head. "When you said that I had a nice voice.... I wanted to sing... and so..." She gestured toward the garden, her body still rigid, gently hugging herself, as some of the closest garden leaned toward her and draped themselves about her knees and legs. "It was just singing now. But ... well.... it can get bad. If I want..... to look at something. Or if I think some....food looks tasty. Or if I'm curious about what something feels like. IT can get.... very very not okay."

She swallowed slowly and took a moment to breathe, focusing herself, slowly focusing up, and Nel would watch that calm, warm, cheery woman from just moments before being locked away, as Santa took on a calm, stern look that practically bled restraint. Though a very small, rueful smile did show up. "You're.....still taking this .... surprisingly well." She murmured, clear surprise in her voice as she ....peered a bit at the woman. She hadn't even recoiled at the sight.

That rueful smile warmed just the tiniest bit. It was.... comforting that at the very least this woman didn't seem like she'd be scared off easily. "....Thank you.. Nel. You're a real homie." She noted in soft, earnest gratitude.
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 11, 2021 12:03 am

Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck

She was a creature of sympathy, a pretty weird creature when one considered her nature as a hollow but she was never one who really fit into the mesh with her kind. Neither did this woman by the looks of it and the way she hugged herself from shame and pain did evoke a reaction of her heart beating a little faster from her which upset her to see.

"You're okay. You're perfect just the way you are."

Nel didn't hesitate to say it, it was something said out of haste and normally she might say that self-criticism is good. People that didn't examine their life and themselves were ultimately wasting it which, that is why she would constantly criticise her peers and fellow arrancar that did have the capacity. Santa was doing that though, maybe a bit too much which made it like a poison rather than a medicine.

So when she was told she was taking it surprisingly well, Nel reached out and pulled her into a hug. If an arrancar that captured her own values like this existed out there then she felt obligated to help her. Teach her even. She was cynical and jaded from her own kind and while she had got to a point of abandoning them after a series of disappointments.

Santa was that hope that she felt would be foolish to discard or leave to wander and be moulded in potentially negative ways. Her current struggle was enough to see that it was a time of great uncertainty and vulnerability for her, a situation that would only lead to exploitation.

"Thanks, Santa. Would you like to come for dinner? I don't mind if you stay with me either, watching is nice and all but I think it'd be nice if you could experience the world a bit... We can do girl things together."

The addition of girl things really was something she had tried to think and flair up with slang like Santa did with homie and all that but Nel found that was a bit hard. It didn't come naturally to her to speak Santa's lingo.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Jun 11, 2021 5:42 am

Santa didn't know what to expect, as reactions could vary a little between individuals finding out about her powers. Some people were disgusted by the power itself. Others were disgusted by her own self pity and weakness, others were disgusted by her use of the word Yolo. However, not a single one did what Nel chose to do. Warm words of comfort, and even...praise?! Escaped the younger(?) arrancar and suddenly Santa felt arms curling around her and she was hugged close to the ex espada, her own eyes snapping wide open as a chorus of 'Gay!" pealed out behind her, in a mix of confused, excited, and disgusted tones as there was a real mix of internal reactions. If she wasn't being hugged right now she'd have fucking slapped them.

All the same, she felt her eyes widen a little as Nel even continued! Thanking her, and offering her a place to stay!? Santa internally balked and she felt her whole body stiffen as the brief imagery in her head of what could possibly go wrong flooded her mind. She .... gently reached in and wrapped her arms back around Nel, even as her brows pursed together in worry. "I dunno what to say. I ....I mean I supes would fuckin love that. But.... this can get so much worse. If I get out of hand, I can blanket an entire town in...." She glanced shamefully down and over her shoulder at the peanut gallery. Thankfully doing nothing as she was keeping her focus.

However, the mention of Girl things caused her to pause and raise her brows. She managed to keep that fucking peanut gallery from commenting as she ....surmised. That sounded REALLY cool and fun. [coloe=goldenrod]"Okay. I ... I may have to dip if stuff gets too wack with my garden. A-and you might have to be careful about overstimulating me. Like.... fo sho, no chocolate. You will probably have to keep chocolate the hell away from me. But ..... I ......wouldn't mind givin this a shot! It'll be like...... control training!"[/color] She noted with a sheepish smile.
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:58 am

Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck

Gay. Well, not incorrect. Nel did think this was a little gay, like honestly she was so exhilerated and happy right now she had found another arrancar which examined and critically thought about themselves while demonstrating wanting to be more than just an instinctual predator or piece of prey wandering the sands. She was so gay for such a development to occur, ah she'd have to tell Alex all about it and introduce them.

"It's okay. I'm sure there's something we can do about it. I have some pretty big friends you know and making a means to keep that reiatsu in check or help you learn to control it might be viable. Even if you get nothing out of experiencing the living realm, that would be more than worth it to help you with that. Don't you think?"

Nel let go of the hug. A hug that was drawn out too long would end awkwardly, though she did like hugging people. Wasn't it nice to share comfort and intimacy like that? She thought it was.

"Alright. Thatta girl. Let's go gettem. The first real control trial will definitely be the girls, those kids will really try and eat you alive for attention."

The runaway in particular that seemed to always like to test her limits and see how much she could get away with. Nel was already trying to think about how to avoid getting that one to try and make Santa do her thing by trying to scare her.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:18 pm

She paused, her brows raising just a little as she stared at the woman who continued to cling to her, a point of contact that she rapidly grew .... fond of. It was incredibly jarring at first. Physical contact was such a rare and usually violent or murderous process that she had briefly thought Nel was trying to kill her right then and there. But the light, warm pressure was..... surprisingly nice. And even as the both of them talked, she found herself lightly hugging the woman back as she considered the rammifications.

Keep it in....check? Like a restraint? Or some sort of exercise? It was a novel idea, something she hadn't even thought of given that her ability as annoying as it was, was ALSO her primary means of defense. The notion of leaving herself vulnerable was...... not something she'd have even entertained. But this woman was.... strong wasn't she? Being so close to Nel, in direct contact, she barely had to open her pesquisa to feel the subtle hum of spiritual energy within the woman. Surely around her she would be fine letting that guard down?

She was so distracted by her own inner monologue that there was a few seconds after Nel had disengaged the hug that she continued to be locked onto them. Not even registering the shift since she was applying pressure herself. "I don't think experiencing the human world could possibly be a waste though, its really fun even when I just find some human shooting their shit. But learning to control my power would definitely help a lot as well." She reasoned, a slow and excited smile creeping across that otherwise stoic face.

It was always a hassle having to come to hueco mundo to cool down. But .... if she could...STAY? And just live in the human world? She felt a gentle bubbling of excitement, and her garden began squealing in a slow building excitement before finally Santa chirped up. "I accept! I double accept! No take backs, circle circle square square!" She exclaimed, forgetting the rest of whatever that little saying was supposed to be. She didn't know who 'the girls' were. Or rather, who Nel was referring to as 'the girls'. Usually human women seemed to refer to their breasts.

Santa glanced down, and gently peeled back from the hug. They would .... eat her alive for attention? They were bigger than her own but she hadn't imagine that they had actually EATEN people for their attention. She'd have to be cautious in the future when hugging this woman and be sure to give them attention. The last thing she wanted was to have to regenerate a chunk of herself by being careless. "I understand completely. You have my word that I will do my best around your girls." She declared solemnly and seriously, gently resting her closed fist over her stomach, which she valued a great deal more than her heart.
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:37 pm

Nelliel Tu Odelschwanck

"Goood, though they'll probably try and rope you into playing games with them. They're at school most of the day, however so they shouldn't bother you too much. I'm sure Vegas can keep Inanna in check."

Taking another peek around the deserts, Nel gave it a quick thoughtful look to try and scry anymore details but it was empty. Just her, Santa and her girls--the boobs being referenced this time, not the actual kids this time. A quick handwave and Nel opened a nice looking garganta. Far more refined than those shoddy ones most hollows would utilise which were much less stable.

"Alright. Let's try and be calm right? No surprises and accidents. We can get you cleaned up, dressed and presentable for when people start to show up and you can try your best."

Now much more nervous this was, far more delicate a situation than it was for Tier.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:46 pm

Santa blinked, her brows knitting together for a moment as her own mental establishment of what the 'girls' were had to bend and warp a little in response to the woman's additional given information. School? A name? She ... named and trained her breasts? For what purpose? Combat seemed the most reasonable answer. And frankly Santa was incredibly impressed. But then again, if her own breasts could execute attacks she supposed she would train them as well. All the same, the woman's dedication to bettering herself and her girls was impressive.

She rubbed her chin thoughtfully, looking at the floor before her garden spotted the garganta being made, causing her to perk up slightly as NEl promptly gestured in and told her to stay calm. Of course! She realized that the other woman probably lived in the living world. Had she already said that? She felt like she'd said that..... but anyway she nodded firmly, her expression growing more calm and serene. "Understood, I promise I will remain composed." She noted, glancing over her shoulder at her garden and giving them a nod before she promptly stepped into the descorrer.

Was she nervous? Absolutely, but she was the kind of woman who at the very least with instruction and purpose, could contain herself. This woman had offered her so much already. Safety, teaching, a home in the human world, help with her curse, and more importantly hugs! She would NEVER betray the trust by ruining things so immediately off the bat! With her mind and heart set, she allowed Neliel to guide her into that dark void, excited to see where it was Nel was taking her!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum