Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2421, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Slayer --- Character Of The Year: Yugiri Shihoin --- Romance of the Year: Cyrus and Helle --- Plot Of The Year: Gotei Nobility --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Black on Black --- Social Thread Of The Year: The Sun Sets on Greatness ---
The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
Top posting users this week
Geeky Raven
When in Rome....ania. (Claire/Santa) I_vote_lcapWhen in Rome....ania. (Claire/Santa) I_voting_barWhen in Rome....ania. (Claire/Santa) I_vote_rcap 
Locke
When in Rome....ania. (Claire/Santa) I_vote_lcapWhen in Rome....ania. (Claire/Santa) I_voting_barWhen in Rome....ania. (Claire/Santa) I_vote_rcap 
Lillian
ForgottenMercy
Rawk
Henrex
Absentee
Mirja Eeola
THEFROST
Gamma

When in Rome....ania. (Claire/Santa)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ForgottenMercy
Established Member
ForgottenMercy

When in Rome....ania. (Claire/Santa) Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: When in Rome....ania. (Claire/Santa)   When in Rome....ania. (Claire/Santa) EmptySat Jun 12, 2021 10:50 pm

When in Rome....ania. (Claire/Santa) HEADER_sample-1defef0c62717200929536130165e9c4

The sky gently peeled back as Santa arrived in yet another new section of the world of the living. Her aim a bit better this time as she wound up at the top of a building looking down onto the landscape below. She smiled calmly to herself, pure enjoyment dancing across her features as she began to scan the area, her pesquisa briefly pinging the area before she paused. A very large cluster away from the others? She turned, looking over her shoulder and briefly finding herself a bit.... surprised. Modern architecture was MOST of what she saw in the world of the living, it was just how things were these days. However, what she saw in the distance defied that trend.

Off in the distance, of all things she saw.... a castle! Not that she knew what a castle was, or that that was what the structure she saw before her was even called. But almost immediately she had to take a slow breath to calm herself, maintaining her focus as she tempered her own excitement.

Control.

Refocusing, she still didn't manage to expel the smile from her face as she promptly, vanished with a dull static flicker. A sonido to rapidly move in and close the distance with the massive place. Of course, she didn't make it all the way there, but with a few steps, she was.... albeit a little gaspy, but almost all the way to the structure itself!

"Hey! Off the road!" The voice JARRED her from her focus, moving quickly out of the way as a driver promptly rolled his eyes and kept on driving. "Damn tourists." He growled out of his window as he moved past, her brows furrowing a little. No matter how many years passed, she was NOT fond of how ....common spiritual awareness had become in the last couple hundred years. She missed the old days when she could explore quietly. All the same... she .... slipped away from the main road to the castle, making her way closer through the unbeaten path. She didn't want to attract any unwanted attention.

The going was .... considerably slower, but it wouldn't be long until she reached that castle, and she was already dying to figure out just what was IN such a place.
Back to top Go down

When in Rome....ania. (Claire/Santa)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP  :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Living Realm: Earth :: Europe-
Jump to: