Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Speak to Me So I Can Understand Your Tongue Empty Speak to Me So I Can Understand Your Tongue

Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:10 pm

Speak to Me So I Can Understand Your Tongue 6EdIfMt

THE INVISIBLE CRACKS

Artist: Tokyo Ghoul - Song: Glassy Sky

The question of what Koyo did in the manner was one that his friends bombarded him with. He did the same thing he did at the Academy. He trained himself from sundown to sunrise. Koyo's entire focus was on rounding out his skills, and one of them could be easier done at home. He sat in the center of his room motionless with his eyes closed. He'd not moved from this spot for a long time, training with his Zanpakuto. Right now, they were synchronizing their movements together. Moving hands together and getting used to the flow of the other. This training while he didn't understand the purpose. Asashio claimed it would help them build a connection inside. He felt closer to his sword as he did these exercises. To a certain extent, it felt like a peaceful and tranquil thing.

Koyo had begun branching out and using sealed form techniques around his Zanpakuto. Though his Shikai was still immature yet, it was growing, and his relationship with it at the same time. Asashio had been a treasured confidant, someone who sensed his fear of his mother. His anxieties and other emotional traumas bubbled to the surface when he first met Asashio. Now the spirit could calm Koyo down and relax him. Koyo couldn't do without his Zanpakuto and the spirit's love for him. It was a feeling he'd never gotten from his mother, so it felt nice.

Asashio would even praise Koyo from time to time. These were much-needed quiet moments with the two of them together. Koyo liked his friends and wanted to protect them. But they were energetic to a fault and all happy about each day they woke up. It was a contrast that he noticed rather quickly between them. Koyo was stubborn about his emotions, Asashio said. He didn't show them on his face but felt them inside. That was how it should be for a Kuchiki, he told the spirit when they were first meeting. His mother had conditioned him to not show emotions on the surface. Because if you did so, they could cause trouble for the Kuchiki Clan. So in that way, he kept his feelings bottlenecked and didn't reveal them. His friends were perceptive and saw through some of his walls.

But indeed, only Asashio had seen through them all; the two had a connection that transcended his other bonds. He slept with his Zanpakuto on his person and never left it behind. He felt a deep personal link with his partner he'd learned the name of. So Koyo showed an ample amount of desire to connect and respect his partner. He didn't know what he was striving towards, but Asashio told him he'd only begun. This was only the shallows; he could wade much deeper within. Koyo's obsession was his Zanpakuto at this moment. Everything he did could connect in some way or form to it.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Anonymous

Speak to Me So I Can Understand Your Tongue Empty Re: Speak to Me So I Can Understand Your Tongue

Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:24 pm

Speak to Me So I Can Understand Your Tongue 6EdIfMt

THE INVISIBLE CRACKS

Artist: Tokyo Ghoul - Song: Glassy Sky

Koyo's gaze shifted as he knew what was coming. "Let's try it again, Koyo; you are getting the hang of it." Koyo wasn't lazy, but he felt uncomfortable doing this. His wielded power within his Zanpakuto was creating the effects of a Sauna or Onsen around him. The range from what he gathered moved with him. It was a ten-meter radius of influence, and people could withstand it. Or at least he was reasonably sure they could.

It was taxing to him because he was raising his body temperature upwards. Performing the true nature of his Zanpakuto was tiring and dangerous. Slowly sweat glistened on his frame as steam began to emerge. The air around him became hotter as though one had stepped into the Hot Springs. It was a thick air and heat that came from it. The humidity spiking as he closed his own eyes. Sweat glistening on his forehead and dripping down.

Would mother approve of such an unsightly technique? He believed she wouldn't in any sense of it. So a hesitancy followed this technique of his very frequently. While Koyo was able to use it freely, he felt it was exhausting to put on people. Scadding hot water was bad enough and could result in injuries.

"Mmm." He made the noise as he began decreasing the temperature slowly. Accelerating too low could cause internal problems. Fainting or passing out a large bit of the danger. Raising it too fast or too low would be difficult on a good day. He had to train like this to get a constant handle on the technique itself. He meditated on his Zanpakuto and the Hakuda he'd been learning with Asami.

It was a welcome comfort though he was careful. Showing too much attachment could cause trouble. His mother's voice went through his ears, causing his skin to crawl and blood to become cold. Though his imagination alone, it was enough to shake the Kuchiki. He swallowed and bit his lower lip softly; he sheathed Asashio and decided training was finished. His emotions had gone into panic, and Asashio had begun calming him. Koyo went to his bed and laid upon it, his head facing away from the door. Pulling blankets up to his ears, he laid there frightened.

The trembling went to his hands; he could hide his fear in public. But behind this closed door, it was evident. His mother ruled his emotions and his being; Koyo understood this. It was her home, and if he did poorly, she'd kick him out. As images of his childhood training flashed before his eyes again. Slowly he clutched himself under the blanket. Rocking back and forth, as closed his eyes tighter. Trying to press these memories further back. Burying his emotions if he could and getting through it.

Bury them deep enough so as not to have the nightmares anymore. Train so the demons don't happen; move forward.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum