Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
One Step At A Time Left_bar_bleue0/0One Step At A Time Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

One Step At A Time Empty One Step At A Time

Mon Jul 12, 2021 2:17 am

One Step At A Time 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 208

Hell yeah! Hono had a goal in mind, a really simple one, she needed to beat Elyss. Sure, she was lightyears ahead of Hono, but she had to push herself harder! If Elyss was one 100x stronger, Hono needed to train 100x as hard! Hono was on a mission! Getting stronger seemed to be what she wanted most, It would make her family proud, along with her captain. Plus she'd be able to give Elyss a proper challenge! Time for some training!

Hono was currently fighting some training dummies, slashing with her Zanpakutō! She was gonna focus on her swordplay, hopefully, it would allow her to learn her sword's name. Giving her a real leg up in power! But honestly, she didn't know where to start- being a member of the Gotei sure was overwhelming! I mean, there was so much to do and learn. Sure, she was realm enforcement so she wouldn't see much direct combat, getting stronger could maybe score a nice promotion~! That sure was wishful thinking, but always nice to have a goal in mind right!

Gripping her sword, she thrust into the dummy, despite her Zanpakutō being a katana, she used it as a thrusting weapon! Leaving some gashes in the poor dummy!

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
One Step At A Time Left_bar_bleue16000/1One Step At A Time Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

One Step At A Time Empty Re: One Step At A Time

Sun Jul 18, 2021 7:58 pm
One Step At A Time NsOqTkn

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

Well, most days Murasaki probably would have been at work with the 7th Division, but today was one of the days she'd volunteered to teach at the Academy. Not like she minded or anything, it was honestly really fun for her. A lot of the newer students seemed like they were better at figuring things out than they had been when she was going through the courses, so maybe that was a good thing.

But, hey, now she was finished with all the teaching, and it seemed like she had a little bit of free time to kill. 'Course, that gave her a lot of options, didn't it? Hm...

But, as soon as she thought about all that, the sight of a young woman stabbing a katana into a training dummy caught her eye, and it was honestly enough to make her wince. That was the sort of thing that made any sword feel a little uncomfortable, after all, so Murasaki made her way right on over to try and help with that. For the girl's sake and the zanpakuto's, honestly.

"Hey, ya know stabbing's not super effective when you're usin' a katana like that. It'll probably dull pretty fast, and it won't get a good stab anyway. You wanna go for a nice slice, somethin' that runs the blade through the place you're hittin'."

END POST | THE WAY OF THE SWORD

Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:04 am

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 202

With a couple more thrusts she left a few more holes in the dummy. However, she was cut off by a woman, who pointed out a flaw in her sword style. Hono glanced over and quickly spoke up. "Growing up, I learned Kendo and Fencing sooo thrusting is kind of a habit for me!" She explained rubbing her neck. "Thrusts give me the element of surprise! A good surprise thrust followed by an overhead slash~ But I guess I could throw in more slashes!" She explained. Hono didn't give Murasaki a direct look, not seeing who it was exactly.

She pointed her sword towards the dummy in front of her. Her eyes locked onto the dummy. "You got any more advice?" She asks this time going for a slice, aiming for the neck of the dummy. Leaving a much larger gash. She had a fire burning in her eyes. Stepping back, she went for another slash, focused completely on the dummy! "I gotta beat Elyssa! So any advice to make me better will help a ton!" Hono had not only passion but also energy to spare! Though, she did seem to be a bit reckless, seeing as she wanted to fight someone way stronger.

Coding in Template By:
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
One Step At A Time Left_bar_bleue16000/1One Step At A Time Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:06 am

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

"Well, ya have good fundamentals at least, though I don't think ya wanna rely on either of those too much when you're studyin' with your zanpakuto. It'll usually accomodate your natural style anyway, and that's really whatcha wanna try and develop."

The mention of wanting to beat Elyss was not something Murasaki had necessarily expected, though to be fair, she knew Elyss well enough to know that probably wasn't a totally unfair desire. It did seem at least somewhat likely that Elyss had either done this girl wrong, or just given her some reason to develop a rivalry like this. Well, regardless of why, Murasaki wasn't going to let someone manhandle a sword on her watch, that just didn't work for her.

"Well, let's look at your grip on the hilt. Ya probably wanna try and get a more neutral grip, don't hold it too tight or you won't be able to let the sword move the way it wants to naturally. When ya swing, it's pretty easy to feel like you gotta direct the sword right where you want it to go, but if ya use it right then it'll just go without you needing to force it. You don't wanna be dropping your sword or anything like that, but don't keep it in a death grip, either."

Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:43 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 168

Hono looked directly towards Murasaki! Looking at the woman she nodded tapping her chin. "Interesting, I know these things can talk to you, but mine hasn't so, hopefully, it'll start doing that..." She shrugged, looking down at her Zanpakuto. Cracking a soft smile, she had a burning passion in her eyes to get better.

Her grip... right! Hono held the sword, showing off her grip. It was pretty standard, she knew that holding a sword too tightly was a big no-no, her dad made sure she knew that much. Hono laughed a little. "How come you wanna help me so bad?" She would ask, raising an eyebrow. It's not like she minded! She liked the idea of improving and Murasaki seemed to be experienced. "I have a lot of people I wanna make proud! So I'll take all your advice!" The shinigami would let out a soft smile. She stood still, holding her sword out, her grip relaxed, but enough so that her sword wouldn't be dropped!'

Coding in Template By:
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Aug 25, 2021 11:30 am

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

"Not talkin' at all? I can try and have a chat with it if ya want, I've got a knack for that sort of thing. You'd be surprised the sort of stuff a zanpakuto'll get all snippy about, they can be real divas now and again."

Murasaki hadn't really considered the self-deprecating angle of that sentence until it had already left her mouth, and she let out a bit of a sheepish laugh before focusing once more on the topic at hand.

"I just like helpin' out with zanpakuto stuff, and you look like you're tryin' pretty hard at it. I like that, too many people around the Gotei who just got where they are through bein' born there or bein' in the right place at the right time. Hard work's worth more than twenty noble birth certificates or whatever, but don't tell people I said that or I'm sure I'll get a ribbing from the Captain Commander about bein' rude or something."

Despite that request, the thought of being disciplined for that didn't actually seem to bother Murasaki once. After all, if people were competent, she wouldn't need to cause any problems, and just because the Captain Commander had said they'd be working on getting rid of the nepotism didn't mean it wasn't still around for now.

Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 28, 2021 4:09 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 245

Damn, she could really talk to her Zanpakuto for her? Hono would totally love that! She cracked a smile towards the captain. The idea of speaking to her Zanpakuto got the redhead's blood flowing~ The Shinigami smirked. "Oh, A Diva huh~" She would press the tip of her Zanpakuto against the floor, giving it a slight nudge with her foot. "You heard the woman, stop being a diva~" She joked. "We can't kick ass if you ain't gonna talk to me..." she soon pulled the sword back up, and slipped it back into place on her hip.

"So, How can I learn its name?" she patted the sword on her hip. So it appeared that Murasaki and Hono had similar ideals. "I agree with you. I think your respect should be earned you know? My dad was a kendo teacher in his past life, but I respect the hell out of him, more so than most people here..." She cracked a smile. "Let's just say... I know a lot about being rude- I mean I was in trouble a lot at the academy..." She rubbed her neck, probably not something you should admit... Hono was blunt, that was for sure, her mouth often got her in trouble with her superiors.

"Thanks for uh... offering to help- I'm pretty new so I don't know a whole lot of people. You, My Captian, Elyssa... I suck with names so I often forget people-" She would explain.

Coding in Template By:
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:20 am

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

"I got into plenty of trouble durin' my time at the academy so I totally getcha. Wasn't super popular, but hey, look at me now."

Murasaki was quite visibly proud as she said that, not only of the position she'd gotten herself to in life, but in the fact that she had made it here despite the beliefs of others. To her, this job was something to be cherished and done at her very best.

"Well, that whole path's different for everyone, so I can't pretend I've got some sorta miracle trick that'll teach ya its name in five easy steps or anything like that. But I'm real good with zanpakuto, I've got kind of an understanding with 'em that most people don't have. Helps a lot with these kinds of things, and I'm always more than happy to help people out if they need it. Ya seem like you're workin' hard, and that's important."

The last note seemed a bit down, but Murasaki was always a positive one, and so she simply smiled a touch more.

"Well, my name's Kagayaku no Murasaki. Most people call me Captain Kagayaku, but you can just call me Murasaki if ya want, that's kinda what I like more anyway. Or just Captain. My name's not an easy one to remember anyway, doesn't quite match me."

Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 13, 2021 1:53 am

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 220

Well, it was good to know that Murasaki was also a little it of a trouble maker during the academy. she chuckled. "I'll be like that one day! Just you watch~ I'll be as strong as you captains!" She chuckled.

"Right. Would be nice if those five steps were real." She laughed, once again glancing down towards her Zapakuto. Man... she couldn't wait to see what kind of powers that lied inside! That was the first step towards getting stronger! So maybe she'd beg Murasaki to train her?

She nodded her head briefly. "Murasaki..." She repeated to herself a couple of times, trying to imprint the name into her head. "I'll go with Murasaki! You can call me Hono, Or Kaen... Couple people call me that." She gave a soft chuckle. "But You better remember it! I'll be high ranking someday!"

Now! Time to strike while the iron was hot! Now was the time to ask. "Well... Captain Kagayuku..." She spoke formally trying to butter her up. "Could you... Uhh train me!? I wanna be useful! AND... I'm way weaker than everyone else so... I need some serious training!" She said rubbing her neck, her cheeks a soft red feeling a bit embarrassed to ask for help. But... she figured this might be a good way to get strong quickly!

Coding in Template By:
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:47 pm

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

"Oh yeah? Long way to get up here, ya know. I might look pretty great but I'm not exactly young anymore. Then again I spent a while just kinda livin' my life instead of workin on getting strong, so that's more on my end I guess."

Thinking about Hono's request, Murasaki idly toyed with one of her earrings in thought. The issue wasn't whether or not she was willing to teach her, she definitely didn't mind that at all. It was just a question of where they'd start and how they'd do it.

"Well I can do my best ta teach ya, but if you're comin' from a kendo background I might not totally mesh with what comes naturally to ya. I know how to do all that stuff too, but it's mostly technique, not as much in applied stuff."

Then again, that didn't matter yet, did it? Baby steps.

"Anyway, I'm totally happy to help. First things first is gettin' your zanpakuto figured out, I think. That's pretty important since it'll usually be somethin you wanna plan around when you're in a fight."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum