Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
One Step At A Time - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0One Step At A Time - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

One Step At A Time - Page 2 Empty Re: One Step At A Time

Sun Sep 19, 2021 8:44 pm

One Step At A Time - Page 2 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 198

Long way huh? With a rather smug smirk, she decided to poke fun at the captain. "I'm not an old lady yet~ Well that's one step ahead~ I'm only..." She had to think about counting on her fingers. "Like... 25!" She smirked. "I joined the academy when I was 18!" she explained. "Well, I don't exactly have a crazy life yet. I still have LOTS to look forward to!" She seemed eager. "I'll be at the top before you know it

She tapped her chin. "Well, who says I can't know two styles! It'll trip my opponent up~ Hell I already mixed in some fencing..." She simply rubbed her neck, folding her arms before giving a soft chuckle. "No problem~"

"Right!" She cracked her knuckles. "What is the first step? Hell, maybe my Shikai will be a rapier..." She laughed. "I'm more of a speedy gal, wouldn't it be cruel if I had to use a bulky oversized sword..." She chuckled at the idea. Though truthfully, if her sword turned out that way, there wasn't much she could do. "But yeah, If it turns out to be some big old sword I'd have to change my entire stance..."

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
One Step At A Time - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1One Step At A Time - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:42 pm
One Step At A Time - Page 2 NsOqTkn

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

"Hey, this old lady's still lookin great. I'll have ya know I'm cuter than most of the girls fresh out of the academy."

Murasaki laughed at all that, no real issue with being called old when it was someone she actually liked. Some people would get a mean beating, but this wasn't a problem.

"For now, lemme hold onto your zanpakuto for a little bit, try and talk it into sayin' hi. That can be pretty difficult but I think it should go alright."

Holding out her hand, Murasaki thought about the questions of style that Hono was posing to her. Seemed like a lot of people were worried about how their zanpakuto turned out. Well, she wouldn't say that was too surprising, not every zanpakuto was as great as her.

"Even with a big ol' sword you can stay plenty fast, I wouldn't worry about that. Your zanpakuto's never too heavy when ya use it, no matter what shape it's in, so don't think it'll get in the way."

END POST | THE WAY OF THE SWORD

Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
One Step At A Time - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0One Step At A Time - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:12 am

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 152

"That's true, the girls in my class were so boring..." She rolled her eyes. "The Gotei really has some cute girls in its ranks. Apart from you..." She quickly looked around before whispering. "Woman secret... There's Captian Abalia, Elyssa, hell even Rukia" these didn't mean she had feelings for those, just that she found them attractive. Hell, she hadn't even met some of the girls she found pretty, just saw them briefly.

Hono would nod, drawing her Zanpakuto before handing it over to Murasaki. It was a standard Katana, with a purple-colored hilt. She explained that the size didn't affect the weight. Hono grew curious a slight smirk. "Well Miss Zanpakuto expert, what can your Zanpakuto do?" She raised one of her eyebrows.

Taking a step forward she looked at her blade in Murasaki's hands. "So... if she says hi... then what?" She just hoped the so-called expert could work her magic...

Coding in Template By:
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
One Step At A Time - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1One Step At A Time - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:06 am

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

"Wow, you just got your eyes on everyone, huh? I think a lotta people might argue with you about Elyss, ya know, I don't think she's one most people'd ever call cute. Then again there's a lotta guys always fallin' over themselves trying to get with her, so I can't account for everyone."

Holding Hono's zanpakuto carefully, she ran one hand over the blade slowly, feeling every detail of the sword itself to familiarize herself with it. Naturally she could just jump right to the talking, but that would be rude, and nobody liked a rude girl. Well, she had just mentioned all those guys who were into Elyss, so maybe that wasn't totally right.

"Mine? Lotsa things, but right now the important one's letting me talk to other zanpakuto."

Offering a cheeky grin over her own, she closed her eyes and began to focus in on the blade, still just familiarizing herself with the weapon and its energies.

"Well, hopefully she and I can have a little chitchat. It's not so different than when anyone talks to their zanpakuto, really, I can just do it with anybody's."

Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:28 am

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 133

Hono shook her head, moving on to the next matter at hand. Watching Murasaki carefully feeling up her blade, if this worked, Hono would be amazed...

"Damn pretty impressed~" She nudged the captain giving a little smirk, once she began to focus Hono would take a step back eying the captain. Studying her technique, hopefully, she could figure out how to do this in the future...

Well shit, soon Murasaki would begin to hear a voice. It sounded like a young girl of sorts, though it had a bit of sass in its tone

"Hello?! I'm trying to get a beauty nap! Wait, you're not that pink-haired bitch who bad mouths me, who the hell are you?"

What... a nice introduction. Like Shinigami like Spirit, I guess? Was that a saying? Who knew.

Coding in Template By:
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:05 pm

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

Oh. Alright. Well, Murasaki definitely wouldn't have expected this, at least offhand, but hey, at least it was something. Sighing resignedly to herself, she thought about how best to approach this before accepting that she ought to just be up front.

"I'm a friend of hers, I guess you'd say. I wanted to try and help figure out why you two aren't getting along. I'm a zanpakuto too, so I figure I might be able to understand your side of things a little better than other people."

Taking a seat right where she was, cross-legged with Hono's zanpakuto laid across her lap, Murasaki could only hope that this didn't end up being too difficult for them to figure out.

"I'd ask for your name, but I know that's kinda personal. I'm Murasaki, though."

Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Sep 27, 2021 3:24 am

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 133

The spirit listened to the captain introduce herself. Meanwhile, Hono sat across from Murasaki she would watch, not able to hear her own spirit.

"Murasaki...got it, you're kinda cute~ Not getting along? Well, I just don't think she's worthy yet! She talks about how she wants to get stronger but she just hits a brick wall, sure her effort is pretty admirable but she's stubborn! Plus it would be nice if she stopped throwing rocks at me... This one time, she picked up a rock and banged it against my blade! That... bitch!"

Hono all the while, watched closely taking the events in, not wanting to speak up, letting Murasaki work her magic.

"Plus the stabbing she does really annoys me! It's like she doesn't know how to treat a lady like me!"

Coding in Template By:
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:49 pm

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

"Right... Well, I dunno if it's really fair to hold it against her if she's not progressing as fast as you think she should be, but uh, I'd be pretty annoyed too if I got treated that way. I can't really blame ya for that one."

Honestly, Murasaki found it sort of distressingly common how often she ran into young shinigami who were perfectly willing to mistreat their zanpakuto. Sure, she got that sometimes it could be frustrating, and that they could get on your nerves, but it was just so self-destructive. She really didn't follow, but maybe that was just the shinigami half talking.

"Oh, I did try and talk to her about the stabbing thing. I'll mention you don't like it either, but I totally don't blame ya. Anything else? I'm all ears, so don't hold back."

Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 03, 2021 5:12 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 145

The spirit soon nodded, er. If she was there in person she would of, honestly she was relaxed right now. Our unamed spirit like the idea of gettting her issues with Hono off her spirit. That wasn't to say it was all negative, there were some things the spirit admired.

"But hey, at least she isn't trying to be malicious, she's just frustrated, once she learns to control that temper of hers it would help with her training, she gets mad and stops training at full effort!"

Well, it was reassuring that Murasaki was working on helping Hono with all the thrusting, but who knew, maybe her Zanpakuto would be a thrusting sword.

"Tell her not to snore so loudly... I need my sleep and she makes it really hard!"

That was... a more personal fact, but hey, it got under the Zanpakuto's hyptohetical skin.

Coding in Template By:
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 04, 2021 1:24 am

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI

"Oh, for sure! She seems like she's just a little stuck with where she should go with ya, but I'll do my best to help her get better so it's not a problem. A temper can be helpful sometimes, long as ya...well, temper it."

That last little bit that the zanpakuto offered to her was probably not something Murasaki would actually convey to Hono, just out of sheer politeness, but nevertheless she nodded a little awkwardly in response. She could at least try and get the message across somehow.

"Right, right... I'll let her know that. Alrighty, good talkin' to ya then."

Opening her eyes and removing the zanpakuto from her lap, Murasaki held it out once more, hilt first, toward Hono.

"Well, I think that went well. So uh, I think first things first, it seems like the two of ya sort of have a little bit of disagreement goin' on. Be gentler with her, it's not good to get too upset with a zanpakuto."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum