Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

One Man's Grave - Page 2 Empty Re: One Man's Grave

Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:48 pm

One Man's Grave - Page 2 6EdIfMt

FILLER TEXT HERE

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A

His mind caught wind of the situation as it played out. First, the barrage of chemicals or poison, he'd responded to violence with violence. The numbers grew and grew one by one, greater and greater. The crimson veil of Algos's shell formed around him and her. He closed his eyes and began considering his options; he could attack Algos and the others. It would mean certain destruction, but it would spare her organization connection to him. All this over a simple lab, his dragon entered his body once more. It seemed he wouldn't be doing anything. Escape was not possible, and people's voices blended together. It was all different voices, some scolding and others bringing about punishments.

A misunderstanding that he couldn't rewrite, he didn't have an invasion on his mind. These would have a consequence, on the one hand, death or obliteration. An idea that brought a semblance of peace to his soul. It would seem his heart demonic or otherwise wouldn't take it. He smiled a sinner's smile and decided to speak finally. His eyes looked at Algos before going towards each person.

"I'd suggest killing me; I won't go quietly into any jail. " That was one punishment he would not take no matter the crime. So if they wanted to fight and destroy him here and now. That was fine by him. Death in Brazil was suitable for an abandoned crater in the middle of nowhere. Astaroth had spent a long time running and avoiding confrontations. But for once, even though he was in the wrong. He would fight for this one thing of not being placed into some jail for failures.

A place where no experiments or scientific discoveries existed. Astaroth couldn't abide that; he would undoubtedly kill an entire population than that. His familiars, he could release them, and they could find new hosts. It was a pity he'd gotten close to the perfect corpse. A being without the needless flesh and what it brought. A family of judge, jury, and executioners.

Inhaling, he mentally prepared himself for the beating that was to come. He held no illusions of victory, but one thing he would not be doing. Even if he was going through a portal or anything of the like. Outmatched, outnumbered, and outgunned. An idea caught him; maybe he could unleash everything the virus and all the things he'd studied.

That would certainly give the world some entertainment after he was gone. But he didn't have such a desire in his heart to bring about that anarchy.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
One Man's Grave - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7900/999999One Man's Grave - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:36 pm
One Man's Grave - Page 2 Iota-fat-1

IOTA ASTHAVON

Iota grimaced.

"That was the wrong answer. I'm not the strongest Avant for nothing." Her sclera went black, her red eyes turned blue, and black smoke emitted from her person as she started to do stretches, priming herself for the fight that was to come. "Lucky for you, I do agree with... her. A trial should be in order, however, do not bank on it being fair in the slightest. A lot has changed with the introduction of Moksha, a key one being that those who commit treason will be jailed regardless of a trial. Or something like that." Iota stood up as she finished her short speech, finishing off with a footnote.

"Your tears will give me joy. Dio Della Vendetta," This bone-chilling phrase was all that was required to release her power in its most infantile form, and almost immediately afterward another wave of power would surge through her, skipping into Miden Break. Slowly, step-by-step, Iota approached Astaroth, stopping just 10 meters away from him.

"Dear cousins, behind me! I'd give this about 5 minutes before we're back home. I have a lot of paperwork to go through, and it won't get done by itself."

Now all that was left was to wait. To see if he would make the first move or if one of her family would take the initiative. Iota was naturally a supporting type anyways, though slowly she'll insert herself into the spotlight and aid where she can.

END POST | THE STRONGEST AVANT

Stuff Used:

One Man's Grave - Page 2 Sumera-character-list
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
One Man's Grave - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000One Man's Grave - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:33 am
ENTER THE DREAMER

The Danava twitched with annoyance with Iota's introduction, more specifically at the 'this is a family matter' garbage. Gods, she actually meets the girl and that's the first thing she says to her? Not to mention how annoyingly wrong it is - He intruded on Earth, not someplace in Demon World, any dwelling beings had every right to intervene. However, she felt that was more a dig at her leaving than anything else which, fine, okay. She could be bitter all she'd like about it - She decided this for herself.

She was calm and composed as Iota cast that odd emotion spell. If she had bones, she'd feel a chatter run through them, but she was more interested in quietly analyzing the spell, because it wasn't simply a fear spell - It felt more like her own emotions being reflected in it. The woman softly squinted at Iota for a moment, clearly spelling out an, 'I'm thinking of something' expression.

What has that girl gone through?

She'd close her eyes for a moment, focusing on removing attention from the sensation she pushed out into being, however opened them again when she felt another enter the fray: Sylvia.

Calypso tensed slightly for a moment, though gave the woman a nod of the head in greeting, only to not have it reciprocated, her presence not even acknowledged. She didn't push it any further than that.

Yeaaah... That makes sense.

Exhaling softly, she'd stand up straight, her gaze fixed on Astaroth now, however sensed some kind of intent from Silvia. Caly anticipated she was about to do something, but softly cringed when the product of it was done - ripping out one of Astaroth's organs. She expected some pain reaction, but surprisingly, he had none. Instead, he had a sickening amount of woe-is-me-how-could-it-have-come-to-this type of feelings, which only convinced Calypso he was probably too stupid to feel pain.

"Good GODS. When I said you should be dealt with, I meant a good whipping down and give you no good reason to come back, not death. Ugh, I can feel that shitty self-pity and it's making me sick."

The woman lightly sneered at him, eyes narrowed, "Fine, you're clearly dedicated to bad decisions today. I can tell you aren't going to let up."

She was silent, her eyes drawn to Iota as she spoke, looking a little mused - she had left before the changes, but she was still aware of them through that connection she had with her sister. She just wasn't sure to what extent how things shifted since she left. She could tell Iota was new to her role given her delivery, but she didn't let this thought slip beyond a slight fond smile in her direction, though it faded as she spoke the words of a release, 'Dio Della Vendetta'

God of Revenge, huh? What a strongly-worded release for someone younger than me...

She didn't let the thought stick in her mind for too long, walking closer to the man, her gaze closely trained on him as her hands squeezed at her sides,

"You have one last chance to yield. Regardless of outcome, you're never coming back to this planet within your current life. Pull any bullshit and I will come at you twice as hard, not like that'd be easy considering your core's ripped out."

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
One Man's Grave - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999One Man's Grave - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Tue Sep 14, 2021 6:22 pm

ENTER THE DEMONS POST

Algos did not appear to even register what Calypso said. And why would she? What was beneath her was nothing more than a mere ant barking orders at a giant ready to smash its face in at a single drop of a foot. She broke any bond to their family, so she was dead to the Asthavon. To that end is why the blood eyes turned to Iota and stepped to her side as she was nobody's lackey. And for that brief moment, a shot of malice drenched the air around the fellow Asthavon even if she had no intent to cause any physical harm. Since as soon as it appeared, as quickly did it vanish as the woman breathed out calmly.

"If we are working together, we do so on equal footing. Please don't do that again or you'll grow to irritate me as I don't like to be disrespected."

Giving way to an annoyed sigh, fortunately for the smaller Asthavon's sake, The Demoness was trying to improve herself or else she would have violently disciplined her then and that instead of airing out her grievances with a vocal irritation.

"Apologies if that came off rough, however..."

Now a bit more resigned, Algos focused her sights ahead. They had much bigger fish to fry in this ocean. This was becoming a hotbed for activity and royal wanted to deal with this as quickly as possible and get back to their own realm before this got out of hand.

"I can feel the venom spewing in your teeth. If you have an issue with me, save it for after we clean this mess up."

Just as Silvia dared not avert her gaze to Algos, as to did her niece refuse to turn her eyes to that begrudgingly loyal aunt. Of course, The Princess would rather they be on better terms, but now wasn't the time for sentimental rubbish. With their uncle choosing the route of defiance, The Princess was like a killer hound with its leash ripped off its neck and ready to maim its prey. So, with little time to react, Astaroth would find his body being surrounded by burning, acidic chains by his niece's own demonic energy. Around his ankles, throat, wrist, hips, and eyes would these chains seek to weigh him down, bond with his energy, and restrain it through sheer force.

"I've already hurt enough people in our family, so I loathe you are forcing me to do this after vowing to protect me."

Moving at speeds which only fighters of their caliber could move, Algos would appear as nothing more than a dart of blackened energy to most as she pierced her clawed right hand the male's left kidney. In doing so, she unleashed a thick glob of kinetic energy which was controlled by her demonic energy, and made to redirect the force which would obliterate this area sorely to his body. In doing so, he'd suffer internal damage and strain. However, that wasn't the main point of the attack.

If this attack were to land then he would find the pathways of demonic energy being targetted by her own augmented sense of Death Energy seeking to drain his own and bleed it out of him through that direct wound. And, in doing so, decay and rot his body to the point of taking away good chunks of his stamina, durability, and energy to stack on top of her previous attempt at restraining him. In the event that it didn't, she'd still unleash a wave of hellish kinetic energy to flatten him like a pancake as her force as a near demi-god of demons through her energy and magic were not to be underestimated.

Now, with a sullen and tired look in her eyes, the likes of Algos would turn back to Iota regardless of what occurred and call out to her. As somewhere in herself a brief memory of Neoveta flickered and she'd question to herself what that child would think of this circumstance in battling her kin once more.

"I just want this over with. I'm tired of fighting our family, Iota."

Template By:
[THEFROST]

One Man's Grave - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
One Man's Grave - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999One Man's Grave - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Sep 16, 2021 9:41 am
One Man's Grave - Page 2 Silviabanner

SILVIA ASTHAVON | RECLUSIVE ONE

"I'm afraid I have other things to attend after this."

It was said with pure diplomacy as her expression that gave no kind of emotional response. Professional down to the dot and also a genuine lie, considering that her entire role within Vicara was ensuring that they were allowed to remain independent. If she had any active role within it she'd be no different to the demons, in character and name, that she wanted to remain distant from.

"We part ways after this is resolved. I am only here to ensure that he is delivered to your mother. His acts are of independent bollocks, not as an individual of Moksha Tisrah. Now..."

Silvia's own actions were limited to talking, she did what she needed to do. Disable and reduce the risk of him going out of control despite the childish attitude of insisting he won't go quietly. Honestly, the men of this family were a special kind of stupid.

"If that's the case and you tire of clashing with your family, you should not have helped tear it apart in the first place."

The glance towards Calypso and back at the niece's own eyes said all that she wanted to convey. Disgust, without room for malice or anything else. If Mana at her worst had cracked her belief in the Asthavons it was Kuanastha's information and the behaviour of the next generation which shattered it.

END POST | MATTER UNDER MIND

One Man's Grave - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
One Man's Grave - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTOne Man's Grave - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADOne Man's Grave - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Anonymous

Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:44 am

FILLER TEXT HERE

The visceral pumping from his body as the organ was plucked out. Leaving tiny dangling threads of skin and exposed blood. He was given ultimatums and no sooner gave his before it came. A voice bellowing inside him, the twisting nether of beings stored inside his body. For though few knew it, Astaroth kept his creations inside of his own body. Within his very being, able to call them and switch at a whim. That wasn't what would happen as the bindings hit his wrists, finding his body limp. A devastating strike from Algos sealed the deal, but a different kind of turmoil had been brought.

He'd failed Algos and Calypso; they hated him. Despised him for all of his actions and being. The only thing he cared about was gone now; what purpose was there? To all of the experiments and the five hundred years? Nothing mattered. It was all dust and meaningless. As his mental guard withdrew further inside of himself. The turmoil within came without through his own lips.

Tobias pecked the side of his head, so those present could hear what happened inside of his being. Familiars did not appear out within this reality they stood in. No, they remained within his being coiled around him, ripping his sanity and being apart.

"Those who stand outside this body may have it. We familiars will be taking everything else." The bird seemed to nod to them as it would allow the inner dialog to play through the limp mouth of Astaroth, the voices of his other familiars. A trial had gone on inside him in a matter of seconds. When Algos said that about his protecting her and Calypso as well. It had spelled the end for everything.

"You've committed so many Sins, Astaroth, ever since Mavra gave you his body. Experiments all in vain hopes to return your Sister's love. Then your nieces, this journey has been interesting. What tell you other familiars of the fate of our former master?" that outside could tell it was the same voice as before. The bird evidently leads the trial in this kangaroo court inside him. Though they couldn't see it, darkness bound Astaroth inside.

A female voice came out sweet and like a small girl. It was something of a nightmare-like sound. " Mr. Astaroth promised to play with us more. It's so good we get to play now forever and ever. Why'd you come here? Brazil is so icky and messy with dirty people and sand."

The mental trial of a century taking place, and nobody could see the images. The bird seemingly understood this and borrowed some power from the limp and drooling Astaroth. Creating images for the demons outside to see, so they didn't hear only voices. A porcelain doll was the one shown to have just spoke. Next came a Skeleton wearing some old-style clothing.

"Come on, Amity, you know why he came to this waste of space; Demon World has too much interference and would corrupt the rituals. Shame this is the way he has to go, no chance to break his bones into dust." The skeleton seemed to chide the doll. In the middle of these figures was a representation of Astaroth. The appearance of a girl wearing a black maids outfit covered in blood was next to speak.

"It's all pointless in the end, a spiral of meaninglessness. Brazil will burn so will the rest of the world. It all is empty when you break it down. Demon World, the entire thing is just a cycle propagated by the system and people beyond his or our comprehension. " Alice didn't contribute much to it; she saw this entire thing as pointless. Trial, Prison, it was all a meaningless cycle that would continue.

The bird seemed to shrug its feathers at them, showcasing a bit more personality. As the shadowy figures, it had made to represent the incident inside of Astaroth drew closer to a conclusion. The final figure emerging in the shadowy ensemble was a clown. It wore a traditional outfit with blood covering its face. Its lips held a sinister smile on them. As a card was twirled on its finger, Killjoy had only one thing to say.

"Show's over now, partner, hehe, you tried to capture the sun, but those wings are Ast-ash now Astaroth." Flicking its wrist, the card struck Astaroth's forehead in the shadowy image. The shadows vanished as the voices emerged of the familiars. Astaroth's mind had been gobbled up and devoured into eternal suffering and agony. The bird walked up to his shoulder towards his lips now as the final words came out.

"The one who played God tried to find that feeling of connection will be punished in ways the realms of reality haven't imagined. Never to be loved, never to be remembered all he is, is the failure who wrought this September's end. "

The bird pushed inside his mouth, causing gagging and choking noises to come out. Lines of blood dripping from his ears, eyes, nose, and every part of his body. Even his fingers ran crimson. They had their Prison, but his mind was gone, and recovering it would be more work than it was worth. This place was a grave for his mind; his body would be left to the devices the family women saw fit.

Template By:
[THEFROST]
Slayer
Slayer
Thicc Boi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
One Man's Grave - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7900/999999One Man's Grave - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7900/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:52 pm
What?

One moment he was standing, talking and speaking in words she didn’t bother wasting the energy to comprehend. The next moment he collapsed, sitting there, lifeless. What was once a threat to everything she’s built and has tried to accomplish had basically self-destructed in the span of a moment. There was only word that came to her mind in the immediate moment:

“Pathetic.” She went to spit on him but was stopped by her limiters, instead opting to spit on the ground just in front of her. “What a waste of fucking time and energy. I was expecting better from an Asthavon but it seems like they’re all a waste of space.” This had a negative effect on Iota in more than one way, with the most drastic being that she’s started to separate herself from the demons once again. Living so long with them, she was slowly starting to become one of them but nope, not anymore. After what had just transpired she was once again sickened by the thought of sharing anything with the piece of trash that was laid before her.

“Algos, be a dear and bring him back for me. I’d do it myself but I’m going to have to take some measures to make sure this-” Her hands gesture to Astaroth. “Doesn’t happen again. Or don’t, it’s not an order just a favor. A favor I intend to pay back in full.”

A portal opened up just behind Astaroth,, causing Iota to slowly start moving towards it, stopping just in front of it. Her head turned over her shoulder, just to get one good look at Astaroth one last time.

“Disappointing from beginning to end, huh?"
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum