Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Raise a glass to our story tonight. [Closed Arkin/Elyss] Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Raise a glass to our story tonight. [Closed Arkin/Elyss] Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Raise a glass to our story tonight. [Closed Arkin/Elyss] Empty Raise a glass to our story tonight. [Closed Arkin/Elyss]

Sun Sep 12, 2021 9:51 pm
Raise a glass to our story tonight. [Closed Arkin/Elyss] Thor.Odinson.full.1176204

Arkin | The Allfather's Blood

Arkin was so busy lately, that it rarely occurred to him to visit his dear friends. In truth, since the war Arkin found himself utterly busy with training and management of the Division, a role he was more than happy to perform for the Captain. While some could say Arkin was easily able to compete for a captaincy, he preferred his role as a Vice-Captain. His work with Murasaki was meaningful, he was helping the young woman build something great! The companionship fostered within their Division was unlike anything else he'd seen.

But things where slowing down. The viking was able to actually have some time to himself. Of course, like any respectable viking he spent much of that time drinking and being an all around joy to be around. But something occured to him, a brief thought which had rooted it's self into his mind. That woman whom he had met so long ago, who grown into a respectable warrior, he had yet to check up on her. It.. bothered him. Someone as fiery as her certainly could keep his interest for awhile, perhaps a spar would be in order. Or merely just see how she had been.

Whatever he decided didn't matter so much as the act of visiting her. It took a brief overview of the tent charts to find where she would be housed, and to ensure she wasn't on mission. Lo and behold, she was supposedly in for the night. The sun was slowly setting in the horizon, a cool breeze sweeping through their veritable tent city as Arkin made his way towards Elyss's tent. Once he reached it, he'd knock on the wooden support on the side- which was a pole so he took care with that.

"Hello, hello- is anyone home?" The deep accented voice would call out from outside. He had been scolded in the past about just barging into tents, so he was somewhat mindful of his manners. Barely.

END POST | HERE COMES THE.... BOOM!

Raise a glass to our story tonight. [Closed Arkin/Elyss] JfH75kA
Raise a glass to our story tonight. [Closed Arkin/Elyss] H8Tyk70
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Raise a glass to our story tonight. [Closed Arkin/Elyss] Left_bar_bleue0/0Raise a glass to our story tonight. [Closed Arkin/Elyss] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Raise a glass to our story tonight. [Closed Arkin/Elyss] Empty Re: Raise a glass to our story tonight. [Closed Arkin/Elyss]

Tue Sep 14, 2021 3:30 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Aye. Yo. Who the fuck?

“Get lost.” Came her voice as her head poked out from the yort, her expression already twisted with annoyance. Who the Hell is bothering her right now? She’s off duty and trying to get some sleep. After working herself to the bone, all she wants right now is to go comatose in her bed. Eyes scan here and there, and lo and behold, it’s Arkin. Well, her expression lightened only slightly as she clicked her teeth. Still, her eyes kept that bit of disdain, and her jaw was tight with sleepy grievances.

“Oh. It’s you.What do you want, Arkin? I’m not in the mood for drinking. It’s been a long week.”

A long week indeed. Everything is tired: her body and psyche. If it wasn’t one thing, it was another. Something taxing in some shape or form continued to keep her from resting, and she could only hope that Arkin hadn't come to tax her further.

エンドポスト~

CPK

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Raise a glass to our story tonight. [Closed Arkin/Elyss] Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Raise a glass to our story tonight. [Closed Arkin/Elyss] Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Raise a glass to our story tonight. [Closed Arkin/Elyss] Empty Re: Raise a glass to our story tonight. [Closed Arkin/Elyss]

Tue Sep 14, 2021 8:40 pm

Raise a glass to our story tonight. [Closed Arkin/Elyss] Thor.Odinson.full.1176204

"'Das fine. I did not come to drink, although would not decline one."

The man would call from outside the tent, having not been invited in yet. But with that he'd take a breath, before sighing at the abrasiveness of Elyss. It was very much in her standard tool box, but he was not someone easily dissuaded from tasks. Crossing his arms outside he'd speak back.

"I am checking up on you. I am vice-captain. I am, also, your friend. It has been some times since we talked, I want to make sure things are fine. I haven't seen you at any campfires recently. Or ever. Really." He'd remark before sighing, wondering if this might get him inside. "On top of that, can I come inside. It is strange talking from the door.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Raise a glass to our story tonight. [Closed Arkin/Elyss] Left_bar_bleue0/0Raise a glass to our story tonight. [Closed Arkin/Elyss] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:22 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“I’m not much of a campfire gal.”

The thought to dismiss him did cross her mind, but since he came all the way here, she might as well entertain him. With a sigh, she moved from the door, opening it for him to follow her into her small abode. There’s not much outside of the essentials, but she at least has a small table for them to sit at. Taking a seat, her back rested against the back of the chair as she let her head loll off to the side.

“So… Checking up on lil ole me, huh? How sweet.”

She at least managed to keep her sarcasm down. Though, her tired eyes fail at conveying anything besides exhausted annoyance.

エンドポスト~

CPK

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:08 pm

Arkin stepped inside when she stepped aside, allowing him to take a look around her room. It seemed normalish, to him at least if not a bit minimalist. He'd go to occupy the seat at the small table she had, resting his fore arms against it he'd lean forward. The tired look in her eyes, and dry sarcasm seemed to be on point for her. If it bothered him he made no show of it, instead just giving her an easy smile.

"We are friends, Elyss. I may be awful at staying in contact, but I try." He'd respond his Japanese actually relatively better, he'd been studying. Though the accent was still quick stiff despite all his years in the Gotei. Some things died harder than others.

"How are you, how have things been? Please tell me, all I have is reports lately. Very dry stuff. You feel stronger. Sorry to wake you, by the way, You look very tired as well. You been sleeping well?" He'd begin to launch into questions and talking, very Arkin like as he gave her his full attention. He'd then lean back in his chair too.

"Shame you are not campfire Gal. People would love to have you 'round."

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 18, 2021 11:46 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“Slow down, big guy. Ya tongue might fall out.”

Her eyes rolled. They had to. That sigh that slipped from between her lips just showed a bit more of her exasperation. Alright, first things first. She needs a second to process everything that just came out of his mouth. His Japanese may be better, but that accent of his really fucks with a person, especially when he decides to rapid fire questions. Taking a second to pinch the bridge of her nose, her eyes closed as she let out a breathy groan.

“Okay. First, I’m doing alright. It’s good there’s nothing too exciting written down. Getting in trouble too much is bothersome. And, if you’re looking to eventually test out my new strength, don’t bother. I haven’t grown that much, but if I’m looking to get sent to the 2nd again, I’ll come looking for ya.”

She didn’t bother answering everything, like the question about her sleep schedule. The bags under her eyes are good enough to answer that. Grunting, she moved, sitting up and hunching over as the side of her head rested in the palm of her hand, elbow on the tabletop. She could only shrug her shoulders at the idea of people enjoying her company. She’s not so sure about that. Parties aren’t really her thing.

“I guess I should throw your questions back at’cha, huh?”

エンドポスト~

CPK

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Sep 19, 2021 3:01 pm

"Ah sorry, sorry." He'd apologize, before would move on quickly. His hand would come up to stroke the facial hair he had. He seemed to be examining her, after he spoke. It was true he didn't feel a dramatic increase in her strength, but there was one enough to warrant looking at eventually. Perhaps he could help her in that regard in the future. "We should train together, in the future. Perhaps you just need a fresh partner." He'd suggest with a small smile, bringing his hand down onto the table.

He'd then immediately throw his hands up into a shrug. "Eh' I have been busy. The division needs many things, and I try to give them. Murasaki has her own business to do, so I handle many of the new recruits." He'd explain, essentially acting as the inductor to many new shinigami into. His head would turn towards the door briefly, thinking for a moment. Then he'd turn it towards her. "Have you just been doing work, all this time?" He'd inquire with an expression that indicated some level of worry, his jaw shifting slightly.

"You don't look, well. "

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 21, 2021 10:02 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“...”

His question made her feel uncomfortable. Her immediate response would have been to tell him off about getting too into her business, but that would prove too cruel. Still, she doesn’t want to answer him. She knows her voice would betray her. It’s too easy for people who know her, even if only a little, to see the cracks in her armor. For something she’s proud of, she’s not really good at keeping that facade up. Guess that’s what happens when you grow a bit as a person. Some things change.

“I’m fine with working, Arkin. It keeps me busy, and being busy keeps the mind distracted.”

She answered him, but it’s obvious that there’s more to that than just busywork. It doesn’t look like she’s planning to answer that though. Her tired eyes worsened, light fading from her visage. Her head turned. She preferred keeping her pain invisible. It’s not something anyone else should worry about because there’s nothing anyone else can do to lessen the burden on her shoulders.

“So, they’ve got ya training recruits, huh? Must be one heck of a regime.”

エンドポスト~

CPK

MorpheusDavol
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Sep 22, 2021 5:39 pm

"Distractions are not always good, Elyss. I would know."

Arkin's voice was not judgmental, but it took the tone of 'don't bullshit me.' His face shifted to that of the mild concern he had alluded to earlier, listening to what she said. Her not answering his question properly being noted by the vice-captain, he'd shift his large weight in the city. The creaking of the chair heard briefly, wondering how best to talk with her. In truth, the pain she so desperately wanted to hide was as plain as the bags under her eyes.

"It's rough, the regime. But they come out better. Trusting one another. Relying on one another. The best thing I've liked about this new Gotei, Elyss, is the companionship." He'd not so subtly hint at. Before finally standing up, slowly. The chair almost groaning with relief as he did so taking two large steps towards her. Before long he'd pop a squat in front of her, a hand resting on the table as blue irises looked at her own eyes.

"You do not look well. Speak to me. It feels like you are so very distant, alone on unknown shores, despite being here. You are my friend, and my subordinate. And I am failing you." The even baritone would remark, calm in it's delivery. Straight forward, no bullshit. Perhaps others would be able to dance around the topic, but he could not.

"What is wrong, my friend?"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum