Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2421, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Slayer --- Character Of The Year: Yugiri Shihoin --- Romance of the Year: Cyrus and Helle --- Plot Of The Year: Gotei Nobility --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Black on Black --- Social Thread Of The Year: The Sun Sets on Greatness ---
The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» One Man's Grave
Raise a glass to our story tonight. [Closed Arkin/Elyss] EmptyToday at 1:52 am by Slayer

» Not Under This Roof [Calypso/Arianda]
Raise a glass to our story tonight. [Closed Arkin/Elyss] EmptyToday at 12:37 am by darkfunnel

» Paper Set Aflame (Hime/Elyss)
Raise a glass to our story tonight. [Closed Arkin/Elyss] EmptyToday at 12:10 am by Siegharty

» Fashion Fury (Hime/Lerna)
Raise a glass to our story tonight. [Closed Arkin/Elyss] EmptyYesterday at 11:31 pm by Iori

» The Highs And Lows Of City Livin' [Calypso/Lerna]
Raise a glass to our story tonight. [Closed Arkin/Elyss] EmptyYesterday at 11:22 pm by ForgottenMercy

» A Howlin Good Time [Lily/
Raise a glass to our story tonight. [Closed Arkin/Elyss] EmptyYesterday at 10:55 pm by ForgottenMercy

» Ninja Tales!
Raise a glass to our story tonight. [Closed Arkin/Elyss] EmptyYesterday at 10:53 pm by Guest

» A Dragon's Homecoming
Raise a glass to our story tonight. [Closed Arkin/Elyss] EmptyYesterday at 10:42 pm by Iori

» Coveting Strength(Thara/Mat)
Raise a glass to our story tonight. [Closed Arkin/Elyss] EmptyYesterday at 10:02 pm by Iori

» Fission [Open] [Letz Stil Training]
Raise a glass to our story tonight. [Closed Arkin/Elyss] EmptyYesterday at 7:53 pm by MorpheusDavol

Top posting users this week
Iori
Raise a glass to our story tonight. [Closed Arkin/Elyss] I_vote_lcapRaise a glass to our story tonight. [Closed Arkin/Elyss] I_voting_barRaise a glass to our story tonight. [Closed Arkin/Elyss] I_vote_rcap 
MorpheusDavol
Raise a glass to our story tonight. [Closed Arkin/Elyss] I_vote_lcapRaise a glass to our story tonight. [Closed Arkin/Elyss] I_voting_barRaise a glass to our story tonight. [Closed Arkin/Elyss] I_vote_rcap 
Lillian
ForgottenMercy
Locke
Siegharty
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Shizuo
THEFROST

Raise a glass to our story tonight. [Closed Arkin/Elyss]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
MorpheusDavol

Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Raise a glass to our story tonight. [Closed Arkin/Elyss] Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Raise a glass to our story tonight. [Closed Arkin/Elyss] Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Raise a glass to our story tonight. [Closed Arkin/Elyss] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: Raise a glass to our story tonight. [Closed Arkin/Elyss]   Raise a glass to our story tonight. [Closed Arkin/Elyss] EmptySun Sep 12, 2021 9:51 pm

Raise a glass to our story tonight. [Closed Arkin/Elyss] Thor.Odinson.full.1176204

Arkin | The Allfather's Blood

Arkin was so busy lately, that it rarely occurred to him to visit his dear friends. In truth, since the war Arkin found himself utterly busy with training and management of the Division, a role he was more than happy to perform for the Captain. While some could say Arkin was easily able to compete for a captaincy, he preferred his role as a Vice-Captain. His work with Murasaki was meaningful, he was helping the young woman build something great! The companionship fostered within their Division was unlike anything else he'd seen.

But things where slowing down. The viking was able to actually have some time to himself. Of course, like any respectable viking he spent much of that time drinking and being an all around joy to be around. But something occured to him, a brief thought which had rooted it's self into his mind. That woman whom he had met so long ago, who grown into a respectable warrior, he had yet to check up on her. It.. bothered him. Someone as fiery as her certainly could keep his interest for awhile, perhaps a spar would be in order. Or merely just see how she had been.

Whatever he decided didn't matter so much as the act of visiting her. It took a brief overview of the tent charts to find where she would be housed, and to ensure she wasn't on mission. Lo and behold, she was supposedly in for the night. The sun was slowly setting in the horizon, a cool breeze sweeping through their veritable tent city as Arkin made his way towards Elyss's tent. Once he reached it, he'd knock on the wooden support on the side- which was a pole so he took care with that.

"Hello, hello- is anyone home?" The deep accented voice would call out from outside. He had been scolded in the past about just barging into tents, so he was somewhat mindful of his manners. Barely.

END POST | HERE COMES THE.... BOOM!

Siegharty
Seasoned Member
Siegharty

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Raise a glass to our story tonight. [Closed Arkin/Elyss] Left_bar_bleue0/0Raise a glass to our story tonight. [Closed Arkin/Elyss] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Raise a glass to our story tonight. [Closed Arkin/Elyss]   Raise a glass to our story tonight. [Closed Arkin/Elyss] EmptyTue Sep 14, 2021 3:30 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Aye. Yo. Who the fuck?

“Get lost.” Came her voice as her head poked out from the yort, her expression already twisted with annoyance. Who the Hell is bothering her right now? She’s off duty and trying to get some sleep. After working herself to the bone, all she wants right now is to go comatose in her bed. Eyes scan here and there, and lo and behold, it’s Arkin. Well, her expression lightened only slightly as she clicked her teeth. Still, her eyes kept that bit of disdain, and her jaw was tight with sleepy grievances.

“Oh. It’s you.What do you want, Arkin? I’m not in the mood for drinking. It’s been a long week.”

A long week indeed. Everything is tired: her body and psyche. If it wasn’t one thing, it was another. Something taxing in some shape or form continued to keep her from resting, and she could only hope that Arkin hadn't come to tax her further.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Back to top Go down
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
MorpheusDavol

Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Raise a glass to our story tonight. [Closed Arkin/Elyss] Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Raise a glass to our story tonight. [Closed Arkin/Elyss] Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Raise a glass to our story tonight. [Closed Arkin/Elyss]   Raise a glass to our story tonight. [Closed Arkin/Elyss] EmptyTue Sep 14, 2021 8:40 pm

Raise a glass to our story tonight. [Closed Arkin/Elyss] Thor.Odinson.full.1176204

"'Das fine. I did not come to drink, although would not decline one."

The man would call from outside the tent, having not been invited in yet. But with that he'd take a breath, before sighing at the abrasiveness of Elyss. It was very much in her standard tool box, but he was not someone easily dissuaded from tasks. Crossing his arms outside he'd speak back.

"I am checking up on you. I am vice-captain. I am, also, your friend. It has been some times since we talked, I want to make sure things are fine. I haven't seen you at any campfires recently. Or ever. Really." He'd remark before sighing, wondering if this might get him inside. "On top of that, can I come inside. It is strange talking from the door.

Siegharty
Seasoned Member
Siegharty

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Raise a glass to our story tonight. [Closed Arkin/Elyss] Left_bar_bleue0/0Raise a glass to our story tonight. [Closed Arkin/Elyss] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Raise a glass to our story tonight. [Closed Arkin/Elyss]   Raise a glass to our story tonight. [Closed Arkin/Elyss] EmptyYesterday at 3:22 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“I’m not much of a campfire gal.”

The thought to dismiss him did cross her mind, but since he came all the way here, she might as well entertain him. With a sigh, she moved from the door, opening it for him to follow her into her small abode. There’s not much outside of the essentials, but she at least has a small table for them to sit at. Taking a seat, her back rested against the back of the chair as she let her head loll off to the side.

“So… Checking up on lil ole me, huh? How sweet.”

She at least managed to keep her sarcasm down. Though, her tired eyes fail at conveying anything besides exhausted annoyance.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Back to top Go down
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
MorpheusDavol

Morph OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Raise a glass to our story tonight. [Closed Arkin/Elyss]   Raise a glass to our story tonight. [Closed Arkin/Elyss] EmptyYesterday at 7:08 pm

Arkin stepped inside when she stepped aside, allowing him to take a look around her room. It seemed normalish, to him at least if not a bit minimalist. He'd go to occupy the seat at the small table she had, resting his fore arms against it he'd lean forward. The tired look in her eyes, and dry sarcasm seemed to be on point for her. If it bothered him he made no show of it, instead just giving her an easy smile.

"We are friends, Elyss. I may be awful at staying in contact, but I try." He'd respond his Japanese actually relatively better, he'd been studying. Though the accent was still quick stiff despite all his years in the Gotei. Some things died harder than others.

"How are you, how have things been? Please tell me, all I have is reports lately. Very dry stuff. You feel stronger. Sorry to wake you, by the way, You look very tired as well. You been sleeping well?" He'd begin to launch into questions and talking, very Arkin like as he gave her his full attention. He'd then lean back in his chair too.

"Shame you are not campfire Gal. People would love to have you 'round."

Raise a glass to our story tonight. [Closed Arkin/Elyss]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP  :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Soul Society :: Seireitei :: The Gotei United :: Seventh Division: Earth Affiliation-
Jump to: