Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
After the Storm [Candice, Giselle] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0After the Storm [Candice, Giselle] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

After the Storm [Candice, Giselle] - Page 3 Empty Re: After the Storm [Candice, Giselle]

Sun Oct 31, 2021 12:44 pm

After the Storm [Candice, Giselle] - Page 3 A6TcbTM

Candice Catnipp | Heiress Extraordinaire

Candice let herself be dragged backwards ever so softly, for the truth was clear in that she wanted Giselle to pull her closer, and when those arms wrapped around her waist then she slowly let her own arm encase them both in turn. The pull of the embrace brought a warmth to her back as Giselle pushed herself in closer, and Candi did respond by leaning backwards ever so slightly. Of course, she was still angry, but when wasn't she at least a little mad? But she was sated by the woman's actions once more.

"Staying right here for the day? I suppose that's not the worst idea. And just how will we pass the time..?"

Her words rather purposefully trailed off as she responded to Giselle's brazen claim with an open-ended acceptance. That did make it abundantly clear about what Candice also wanted, without outright saying it anyway, as she reached a hand behind herself to rest it on Giselle's thigh. At this point, she was happily in the camp of just letting her talk and letting her continue to do some of the heavy lifting. Candi had put in all the work until this point, so she was certainly owed as much.

"You're a curious little thing, Z. It feels like one moment I know you rather intimately, and then suddenly I don't know you at all. Tell me not to worry and I won't, or tell me a little about what's going on behind those marvellous sapphires."

Bask in the Glow | END POST
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
After the Storm [Candice, Giselle] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0After the Storm [Candice, Giselle] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

After the Storm [Candice, Giselle] - Page 3 Empty Re: After the Storm [Candice, Giselle]

Sun Oct 31, 2021 1:20 pm
After the Storm [Candice, Giselle] - Page 3 HEADER_aTtGedMX-X0

Giselle raised a brow, pleased to see Candice settling down in her arms, even going so far as to gently reinforcing it with a hold of her own. What a cutie she was. When Candice leaned into her, she was more than happy to give her a squeeze, happily supporting her frame before the light rest of a hand on her thigh caused a palpable stir in her, Giselle raising her brows a bit as she shifted, careful not to dig into Candice's lower back as she put on a smile. How indeed~ I do think that I WAS in the middle of something when we passed out. Something that I certainly think we should probably pick back up sometime today. Perhaps soon." She chimed, that DEEP enthusiasm audible in her voice as her hands moved up and gently applied a soft and reverent kneading to the woman resting against her.

Though she was also intrigued when Candice spoke up about that particular...quality. She glanced to the side. She had a fair point, and it was a question that she certainly deserved the answer to. "Well you know about the quincy right? Let's just say that I'm...... a special kind of Quincy. A long time ago I was ...basically dead, but I was brought back by something that my parents at the time thought was soe kind of god. But well....you know how easy it is to seem like one around normal people. And this was .... a long time ago, before that kind of thing was common. So long ago that people basically thought I was some kinda monster. It got better over time, but it means I just sortof.....don't like people. Soooo now and then, certain subjects just remind me of that dislike and I space out a little. So I AM sorry if I spooked you." She murmured.

It sounded like it was a lot. For any normal human that was a LOT of information, and personal information at that. But for her? it wasn't. It was just the bare surface of it all. There were SO many reasons she was thew way she was. But..... well for one Candice had certainly earned some answers....especially if she had been serious about some of the stuff she'd said in passion last night....and this morning. And quite frankly, it wasn't that personal to giselle. How many times a decade did she tell this story? How many people had she told over the years? Pretty much all of them dead now. From hollows......old age.... or because they were used to try and get to Giselle.

As personal as it was, she had shared it enough times that it didn't even feel like anything to give the information out.
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:40 pm

"Oh? Well it would be most unbecoming to leave a job unfinished, wouldn't it?"

There was a casual nature to Giselle's delivery that meant that it caught Candice by surprise once more. Her first answer was, naturally, well received by the heiress as she began to melt further backwards into Giselle's waiting body. But that second statement gave her enough pause to stop. She didn't jolt upright or shy away as she had done before, but she hung there in a suspended state. If Candi had any reason not to believe her then she would have called her out on the obvious lie, but it fit together rather well with what she already knew and had seen.

Inquisition got the better of her, as she slowly rolled over until the pair were face to face. That hand which had lingered at Giselle's thigh for but a few brief moments now travelled up to caress her face, pulling gently at features Candi now seemed more focused upon.

"How old are you then? You're awfully well preserved for someone as old as half the stuff in this room. And you certainly don't move like anyone that age should."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 31, 2021 6:51 pm
After the Storm [Candice, Giselle] - Page 3 HEADRR_0590-007

She smirked lightly, pleased to see Candice's response, and grateful that it seemed the attraction ran both ways. There were, after all, small hesitations and doubts. It was, after all, the nature of Candice that caused these uncertainties. Whether Canedice truly was drawn to Giselle, or simply her willingness to comply with her wishes. She knew they were ridiculous, Candice was not a woman who would lower herself in that way. But those little mental thorns still polluted her mind. She leaned in and brushed her nose against the woman's neck in idle reassurance to herself.

However, it wasn't long until Candice's attention seemed to focus. She staggered back a bit, and ultimately fell onto her back as Candice turned to face her, now more or less ontop of Giselle as they inspected her face. Not an unexpected reaction, but she was pleasantly surprised that Candice didn't pull away. she let her eyes drift to the side.....thinking. What year was it these days.... It was so hard to keep track sometimes, but after a few moments. She glanced back up at Candice, she HAD been thinking of just making a reference that would jar Candice's mind. But....well.....maybe quoting ancient Human History wasn't the best way to get her to the answer she wanted. No....Candice would prefer something more direct.

"I've been alive for ....some Fifteen hundred odd years." She noted lightly, ignoring the urge to continue lightly feeling up Candice since well.....yea that was gonna need to be a bit of information Candice would need time to swallow.
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 31, 2021 9:49 pm

Candice hadn't quite expected to send Giselle sprawling onto her back when she rolled over to get a better look at her, but suddenly she was straddling the smaller woman again. It was effective at least, she conceded, letting Giselle's eyes wander as she focused down upon her like a hawk. Her body certainly was not as old as she said, even if it had been preserved in a manner similar to her own then it still didn't make any sense for it to be like this. Or perhaps there was more to this whole thing than she understood. Quincy were weird.

"You know, you should probably let a girl know when she's getting in bed with someone more than a thousand years older than her. It did seem like you knew a little more about what you were doing than I had pegged you for."

But, by God, I hope I fuck like that when I'm fifteen hundred.

Of course, she would get there too eventually. Was that an appealing prospect in a partner? That they could be together for a century and it wouldn't even be a serious portion of Giselle's life so far. Wait. Why was she considering being with her for a century? It had been a day. Let's slow things down just a little bit, she thought, as she loomed over her. So, to that end, Candi slowly lowered herself down and placed a kiss upon Giselle's lips.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:29 am
After the Storm [Candice, Giselle] - Page 3 HEADRR_0590-007
The pause was understandable, looking up to Candice and waiting patiently for the woman to figure out what was being told to her. Much to Giselle’s surprise the woman seemed to take well to the information, her own smile widening playfully.

”Its not something I usually bring up, not like people would usually believe me as it were. And thank you~ I’m glad I performed beyond expectations~.” she chimed, leaning up to meet Candice halfway in that soft kiss. Her gands slowly slipping back to her own soft reverent caress of the woman above her. She was happy, happier than she’d expected. Had she really been worried Candice would freak out?

She finally peeled from that warm embrace of lips, giving Candice a sly smile. ”So I gave my secret, now that we’re on the subject: is there anything I should be aware of? Not an alien or anything are you?” she asked playfully, knowing that Candice probably had nothing of similar calibur most likely. Not that she minded.

She was…. Giddy. Why was she giddy? Looking up at this pretty little blonde she wondered why it felt like she’d let go of a breath she’d been holding in.
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Nov 01, 2021 6:17 pm

Their lips parted and Candi found herself staring down at Giselle with genuine warmth, it felt strange given how quickly she had fluttered through a dozen emotions already since waking up but there was a comfort to it. Why did she feel comfortable in the arms of this utterly strange creature? A woman who was her senior by several orders of magnitude and yet teased and pouted like a girl barely in her twenties. Was it because she was willing to give her anything she wanted at a moment's notice? Possibly. But it actually felt like there was a little bit more than that.

She withdrew a little as Giselle asked of her a question that she would have usually dismissed as idiocy. It was not like a sudden recoil, rather Candi just created a little more space, and then she tumbled down to lie on her back right next to the other woman. She exhaled as they lay there, side-by-side, before raising an arm to point at a spot on the ceiling. There was a crack of static as a small mote of electricity materialised at her fingertip, the bolt slowly oscillating as she held it there before it vanished in a flash and Candi mimicked the quiet 'Pop!' of a gunshot.

"Maybe you've been around long enough, but I don't know any normal humans who can shoot electricity from their hands." She lowered the hand, still pointed, down to her mouth and mimicked blowing the smoke from that imaginary gun before letting it fall back to her side. "So maybe I'm a little less than a hundred percent human too. Physically, I've aged maybe a month in the last decade."

Candice lay there for a few moments, letting those words sink in. Whereas Giselle's own admission had been little more than a passing comment, it actually meant something to Candi when she spoke of her age.

"You know, I don't tell many people that. But I suppose it hardly holds a candle to what you've got going on."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Nov 01, 2021 7:09 pm
After the Storm [Candice, Giselle] - Page 3 HEADER_0590-014

Giselle paused, intrigued when she noticed the look that Candice gave her, and of course, seeing her contemplate the situation before finally dipping to the side, peeling away from Giselle to drop to lay beside her. The Zombie rolled onto her side, tilting her head and listening attentively as Candice seemed to take a moment before raising her hand. Of course she'd known about the spiritual powers, the sparks from before. But it was a level of control she hadn't quite expected from the woman. She was ......quite good for a girl born into a business. She could only wonder what it was that had caused such a sudden gift.

She was STILL contemplating when Candice explained that part about her aging. And Giselle.....froze. Doing a bit of mental math. She'd aged about .... a month in a decade? About 120 times slower than normal. If she was really aging that slowly....then she could live to be ....WELL over 1000 years old. Without even realizing, when Candice spoke back up, Giselle realized that her heart was racing. She snapped back to reality and then smiled at Candice.

"That's....still incredibly impressive actually. Powers have gotten fairly common these days. Not all over, but it's not uncommon to run into someone with spiritual abilities. But as for having your aging reduced to THAT degree.... now that is .....very rare." She noted softly, staring a little at Candice now in a look of interest that Candice hadn't seen before. She was a little...amazed. And also ......this .....changed a lot. She needed time to consider this....something to do when she WASN'T in the presence of the woman themselves. She'd have to think on this later, but all the same, she smiled, scooting over and giving the woman a fond look.

"And I'm glad you told me. Even if it's old news by now. IT still took me a while to get comfortable with my own age. Don't think I'm taking it for granted." She noted softly, leaning over lightly bumping the woman's shoulder with her forehead, a bit too small to reach much else.

"Thank you. It helps me feel a little less like the alien between us."
Locke
Locke
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 02, 2021 8:18 pm

Candice still smiled like a child in a candy store when Giselle complimented her, there wasn't any need to hide it. That would never get old. In fact, it still only made her want to hear more. But, seeing Giselle do the same, Candi rolled onto her side to look at the other woman and bundled herself up so that their faces were next to each other. Her cheeks were flushed with pink, the embarrassment of having to explain her situation still written across her face as she tried not to make a big deal out of it, but she stared ever so intently into Giselle's eyes.

"You're still mine, Z. You said so. And there's no weird aliens in this bed, just us."

Her hand moved to begin playing with Giselle's hair, twirling those black strands in between her fingers, as she continued to stare. Slowly, she began to shuffle closer. Inch by inch until there was almost no gap between them. Candi had nearly stormed out of here and put all of this behind her, but she was not about to regret going back on that decision. This was the path she had chosen to walk down, so what fun was there in backing out now.

"You know, there are a few other things I haven't told you. For one, I absolutely hate unfinished business."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum