Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Actung! Das Wasserfall! Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Actung! Das Wasserfall! Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Actung! Das Wasserfall! Empty Actung! Das Wasserfall!

Tue Jan 25, 2022 11:31 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Actung! Das Wasserfall! 6EdIfMt

Germany. A lovely place in the middle of Europe that made great sausages. And what was the point of transcontinental teleportation to places you were familiar with if you weren't going to go all out on a good dinner once in a while? The hilarious thing was that, at least at one point, this country was owned by Kokuyuteshi. Far as you could get from China, and surrounded by countries under others, it was a showcase of the absurdity of the world sometimes.

"A spoonful of sugar potentially ruins the medical application of the medicine and could cause more injury than not taking it" she commented to herself, thinking about the song. Why that one specifically, she didn't know. Her brain was strange when she let it be.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Actung! Das Wasserfall! Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Actung! Das Wasserfall! Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Actung! Das Wasserfall! Empty Re: Actung! Das Wasserfall!

Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:42 pm
Actung! Das Wasserfall! TeC6OwL

Liltotto Lamperd

Germany... Hadn't been here in years. Well, it was longer than 'years', to the point she really couldn't remember the last time she was here. Likely sometime in the newer age, but she sure as shit couldn't remember. It was whatever, she was only here to have a bit of a break from the City of Lights, to reside in somewhat familiar grounds - just for the day. Whatever town she was in, she was walking about and minding her own business... Until she caught a familiar scent. She quietly seized, having spotted a familiar head of hair in the crowd.

Wasn't too late to get away before she was noticed, steeling her nerves and attempting to naturally turn away and hope she wasn't noticed. A confrontation with her was the last thing she felt like dealing with, and the ridiculous odds of detecting her here was madness.

END | get me the fuck outta here
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Actung! Das Wasserfall! Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Actung! Das Wasserfall! Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:07 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Ohh, there was a familiar spiritual energy in the air. Her blindness had some advantage in the fact that it gave her the motivation to create this cool three dimensional three hundred and sixty degree vision. Looking up and then in her direction, Hannah would give a wave and walk over to her.

"Guten Tag, Liltotto. It is a surprise to see you here. Have you come for the sausages as well?" She asked. The warm smile and soft, relaxed body posture were definitely at odds with how Liltotto had left things last time, though there seemed to be absolutely zero hostile intent in her voice or stance.

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Actung! Das Wasserfall! Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Actung! Das Wasserfall! Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:31 am

Liltotto Lamperd

A spike of annoyance hit her when the blind shinigami still managed to spot her, hiding her annoyance as she spat her irritating greeting.

Okay, what's the easiest way out of this... She'd wordlessly contemplate. She'd probably just keep bothering her if she tried to walk away, or miraculously appear again and she'd have to hear 'oh Liltotto why'd you walk off last time I saw you' or something similarly annoying...

She'd end up regretting anything she did... Might as well have fun with it.

"Ich kenne kein Liltotto, aber ich kenne sicher, dass ich eine ärgerliche Schlampe habe wenn ich einen sehe," Perhaps her German was a bit rusty, but she recalled enough to at least get the basic idea across, "Lass mich alleine dich dumm, schweinäugige Schlampe."

With that, she'd keep going on her way, even if Hannah didn't understand a thing she said.

Last edited by Lillian on Sun Jan 30, 2022 10:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 30, 2022 5:38 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Sigh. This woman, honestly. Though, this time, Hannah was better prepared. Having recently met with Abalia and resolved her own crisis, she had a much better mind to talk to this woman about her own. So Flash Stepping in front of her, Hannah would turn and give the woman a look.

"They didn't know" Hannah exclaimed. "You are carrying a great deal in your heart, like I did for several years. But the people I was so worried about, the things that I did and had done to me that made my heart so heavy, they had barely anything about. They didn't know, and I was the sole architect of my own despair.

If you want to live your life trapped in fear and angst like this, then nobody can stop you. But if you want to resolve it and give yourself a chance to actually live your life, then you need to confront the source. The chance of them not knowing and being able to help you move past the past, is well worth it. It is a liberating existence"

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 30, 2022 11:31 am

Liltotto Lamperd

She wasn't going to have a peaceful day, was she?

Her steps froze as Hannah bolted in front of her and stood in her path. Irritation flashed on her bored features when the woman started making insistences and claims that only further served to annoy her. Who the fuck did this chick think she was, yelling at her about her and how she lived her own life as if she actually knew what she had gone through? That anything she had to deal with was comparable to whatever insane bullshit she was talking about?

"You do not fucking know me," She'd say in a rather poisonous tone; she didn't feel like this woman was going to leave her alone as long as she had that high horse, and thus she was intent on ripping her down, "You got that? You do not fucking know me. We are not family, we are not friends, we aren't even acquaintances. So, for you to be spewing all this hogshit as if you do, is simply irritating. I'm no poor sobbing child on the side of the street, looking for someone's hand to hold. I am not broken, I am not faltering, I am FINE."

Her sharp teeth would be exposed as she spoke through them, "Any potential issues in my life are either external, or I cannot reasonably do anything about for the time being. I am not griping or groveling over shit - I'm a grown fucking woman, Hannah, I don't fucking wallow like you probably have. If I have an issue, I figure a solution, I may not LIKE the solution all the time, but it's better than rolling in emotional shit like some metaphorical pig. I'm living my best fucking life, you presumptuous bitch, you don't get to dictate whether or not I am."

She'd scoff, "Oh, but I know you and your people have pretty awful listening skills. I wouldn't be surprised if this went in one ear and out the other by now, so I apologize for wasting my breath, let me put it simple: Leave me alone."

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 30, 2022 11:48 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"Funny you should mention poor listening skills when I literally just told you that people don't know what you have gone through" Hannah replied with a dry tone. Ripping a person off their high horse was only effective if they were on a high horse. And shrieking abject lies was never a good tactic to begin with.

"If you really did figure solutions, if you really were fine, then you'd not react like this. You would not literally and metaphorically bare fangs at me just because of my race. Lie to others if you need to, but don't lie to yourself, don't ignore the fact that you are in pain because you hate the alternate. Find someone who will care about you and let them care about you. It is the cruellest joke in the universe that people lash out most violently when they need the most help"

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:12 pm

Liltotto Lamperd

Her nose scrunched up as she'd click her teeth in annoyance at the woman's initial response, grasping at small irrelevancies to even begin to sound like she had a point. It only served to annoy her further that the woman seemed to blatantly ignore the core of her words with such a statement.

"Yeah, there you go again, presuming shit," She spoke in a muttering, hostile tone before raising to her normal level again, "Alright, let's play pretend for a moment. Let's say I really am as feeble as you're painting me to be, unable to navigate through life in any healthy capacity and i'm speaking as a scared animal rather than a rational adult with the capacity for metacognitive practices. What's it to YOU?"

Her golden eyes would slit into a steady glare, her voice transitioning to a stern, mature tone, "Who or what makes you feel entitled to pin me down and try to get me to spill my guts? I don't owe you a explanation or a moment's cry. I don't owe you anything. I have no idea what possessed you to think you're in any way equipped to talk to me about that subject, to push me to talk about it as if you're my therapist, but you aren't. Cut the prideful, knowing talk and understand you hadn't any place in my life previous, and you certainly don't now. Yeah, I don't like you; attempt to be an actual person and just take it."

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:27 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"There you go again, ignoring sh..." Hannah would pause for a moment as if trying to curse and realizing it was so not her style. "Things. I don't need you to open up or cry or anything. You are telling me a great deal about yourself every moment. And besides, I don't want you to open up to me, nor would I be able to help you very much if you did. My expertise is in physical pain and wounds. And anyway, does a person need a deep, ulterior motive to offer help when someone is visibly in need of it?

I have no idea what possessed you to think I am in any way equipped to talk to you about that subject, and I am sorry if you felt I was pushing you to talk to me specifically about it. I am not, and if you did all I could offer was directions to someone who could. You don't like me, and that is fine. I don't need to like a person to offer help and support when they need it"

Hannah's eyes wandered as they tended to without anything to lock onto, but her tone was gentle, soft, and polite. She seemed for all the world someone who had managed to put down a heavy load after a long period of time, and radiated a lack of tension from the relief.

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:49 pm

Liltotto Lamperd

"I'm not asking for a deep, ulterior motive. I'm saying you're butting into something that doesn't concern you on any level, and you should mind your own business."

She persisted with that glare, a look in her eyes that spoke nothing but irritation and disgust. It felt like she was talking to a madwoman off the pill, "You inherently disrespect me by not respecting my wishes. I have made very clear, on that day and this one, that I do not wish for any assistance you or anyone you point me to may offer. A well-adjusted person would hear that, perhaps be a little disappointed, but respect my wishes. You clearly aren't, you've instead chosen to be irritating and disrespectful, an attitude that tells me you don't want to help out of charity, but to have that little 'I told you so' in the future."

She then would shake her head, "And I REFUSE to show respect to someone who cannot do so unto me. Get out of my way, I am going about the day I want, not you. I am not some pawn for your longer term satisfaction."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum