Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Actung! Das Wasserfall! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Actung! Das Wasserfall! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Actung! Das Wasserfall! - Page 2 Empty Re: Actung! Das Wasserfall!

Sun Jan 30, 2022 1:01 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Actung! Das Wasserfall! - Page 2 6EdIfMt

This woman was certainly persistent in her negativity. Almost like a madwoman off the pill. Hannah's eyebrow twitched and the attempts to be polite faltered.

"We are in the middle of a street, Liltotto. If you really wanted to leave, then you would have at any moment. I have neither pinned you down nor forced you to do anything. You are the one presuming and making up reasons why I am doing this, without knowing anything about me. A well-adjusted person would not spew a string of profanity at a person and then expect the same person to just leave them alone and do nothing. On that day and this one, you actively provoked me and expected me to stand by and do nothing.

Respect has never come into it. You don't need to respect me. If you really wanted me to just leave you alone, you need only to politely return greeting when greeted and go about your day. Not violently insult someone and then spew offense at a person till they go away. Your hostility inherently draws people closer to reciprocate, where as civility goes no further than the two words needed to say good morning"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Actung! Das Wasserfall! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Actung! Das Wasserfall! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 30, 2022 1:15 pm
Actung! Das Wasserfall! - Page 2 TeC6OwL

Liltotto Lamperd

She was sick of this conversation. Every word that tumbled out of Hannah's mouth absolutely irritated her at this point, and frankly she was tired of it,

"You know what? That is the first good point you made today. I don't have to take this elementary school excuse shit," She'd roll her eyes and turn away, "I'm going back to having a good day and forgetting I even saw you. Cya."

Was that mature to say? No. Did it feel good saying it? Yeah. She frankly didn't care to be the bigger person in this situation at this point, suddenly bolting off in the opposite direction with incredible speed and the whipping of wind around her.

END | Fucking off
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Actung! Das Wasserfall! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Actung! Das Wasserfall! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 30, 2022 1:20 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Actung! Das Wasserfall! - Page 2 6EdIfMt

The fact that she needed someone to point out the fact she could leave any any moment was worrying for her continued good health. But, as she had very clearly showcased, that was something that would - much like Shio and Henrex in the Gotei - be entirely up to her to solve. "Goodbye, Lilitotto. I wish you well" Hannah replied, giving her a light nod of the head.

With that interesting encounter out of the way, and any lasting guilt from the last interaction cleanly dealt with, Hannah would get back to her day as well. Lunch was not going to cook itself, after all.

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum