Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dust Settles On My Face [Ichigo, Tier] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Dust Settles On My Face [Ichigo, Tier] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Dust Settles On My Face [Ichigo, Tier] - Page 2 Empty Re: Dust Settles On My Face [Ichigo, Tier]

Fri Jan 28, 2022 4:32 pm
Dust Settles On My Face [Ichigo, Tier] - Page 2 NNa7nnG

KUROSAKI ICHIGO

In much the same vein, Ichigo's thoughts trailed back to the past now and again, when he couldn't fully keep them in the present. The images of friends long gone in these very desert sands, all of them working together to save the one woman he wanted to see more than anyone or anything--

But, he couldn't do that. He couldn't, if he wanted to see her again.

"Neither will you."

His gaze met hers, sharing every bit the same sort of lost uncertainty. But, even so, his own nature as Ichigo Kurosaki hadn't changed. He fought for his friends, for the people around him. And maybe the friends he'd made so long ago wouldn't ever return. But he knew that closing himself off wouldn't be what they wanted from him.

"We can go when you're ready."

END POST | GHOST WITH A PAST
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dust Settles On My Face [Ichigo, Tier] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Dust Settles On My Face [Ichigo, Tier] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Dust Settles On My Face [Ichigo, Tier] - Page 2 Empty Re: Dust Settles On My Face [Ichigo, Tier]

Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:10 am
Dust Settles On My Face [Ichigo, Tier] - Page 2 Ds0HV3y

Tier Harribel | The Shark of Hueco

“Is that so…” She muttered.

She doesn’t bother wasting time. If her mind’s made up, then that’s pretty much it. They should both go. They’re both probably sick of Hueco Mundo anyway. Tier had always agreed with Nel that this place is horribly, but she just had to find that one semblance of light amidst all the grimy sand. Maybe if she had just followed suit and allowed herself to live her own life like the other Tres Espada…

No. There’s no point in thinking about past choices. All that’s left is to continue forward. She will find her Fraccion, even if it takes the rest of her life, but she wants to make sure that they’ll be able to look at her and still see the Tier they had joined so long ago. It’ll be bad if she’s unrecognizable to them, wouldn’t it. She doesn’t know if she’s ready to try and change the world, but, hopefully, she’ll find something out there worth doing something for.

“...Let’s go.”

END POST | Former Tercera Espada

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum