Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Crimson-black blaze, king of myriad worlds, though I promulgate the laws of nature, I am the alias of destruction incarnate - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Crimson-black blaze, king of myriad worlds, though I promulgate the laws of nature, I am the alias of destruction incarnate - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Crimson-black blaze, king of myriad worlds, though I promulgate the laws of nature, I am the alias of destruction incarnate - Page 2 Empty Re: Crimson-black blaze, king of myriad worlds, though I promulgate the laws of nature, I am the alias of destruction incarnate

Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:17 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Crimson-black blaze, king of myriad worlds, though I promulgate the laws of nature, I am the alias of destruction incarnate - Page 2 6EdIfMt

"Sounds like a classic first date, from what I have heard. I eschewed that sort of thing when I was younger. First to help in the shop, and then to study Kido because it was something to distract me from going into the Rukongai and finding the guy who killed my parents. So it's nice that you are reclaiming this with Elyss"

Hannah would close her eyes as the memories of then swum back to her. Maybe it wasn't just the recent that was making her spirit - who would be called Daisy because of the daisies, until there was an actual name to use - a kind of psychopath. She could remember the deep red smoke clouding her memory then as well. Peach just had her kindness more than anything else...

'I...' "Daisy" started. 'Sorry. I don't...I don't mean to be so..' she was cut off when Hannah shook her head.
'No, I understand exactly why you are. So don't apologise, we will handle it' Hannah replied.

"Don't let it get away from you, Hime" Hannah would advise, before turning to the kettle. "So, milk first? Water first? Sugar?"

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Crimson-black blaze, king of myriad worlds, though I promulgate the laws of nature, I am the alias of destruction incarnate - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Crimson-black blaze, king of myriad worlds, though I promulgate the laws of nature, I am the alias of destruction incarnate - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Crimson-black blaze, king of myriad worlds, though I promulgate the laws of nature, I am the alias of destruction incarnate - Page 2 Empty Re: Crimson-black blaze, king of myriad worlds, though I promulgate the laws of nature, I am the alias of destruction incarnate

Wed Feb 23, 2022 4:01 pm
Crimson-black blaze, king of myriad worlds, though I promulgate the laws of nature, I am the alias of destruction incarnate - Page 2 Header2

HIME

Hime curiously directed her gaze in Hannah's direction as the woman spoke about her history and the days she spent within the soul society. There hadn't been any particular mention of that during their first meeting but considering Hime's job, she had developed a baseline of information to work from as it regarded Hannah's history and her past.

She would lean back within her seat as she crossed her legs, chuckling softly at Hannah's comment about not letting Elyss get away from her. She supposed, by some measure of respect, she would respect Elyss and go at whatever pace she desired. Hime was fond of the woman by a wide margin but she wasn't so bold as to assume they were anything more than friends who decided to try dating one another.

" Milk first. Let's see...you speak about my own love life but I'm curious... has there been anyone whose ignited the flames of passion with your heart? It is a curious question given the month we are in but curiosity prompted me to ask nonetheless."

END POST

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Crimson-black blaze, king of myriad worlds, though I promulgate the laws of nature, I am the alias of destruction incarnate - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue398349/999999Crimson-black blaze, king of myriad worlds, though I promulgate the laws of nature, I am the alias of destruction incarnate - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:05 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

Crimson-black blaze, king of myriad worlds, though I promulgate the laws of nature, I am the alias of destruction incarnate - Page 2 6EdIfMt

"A strange question after I just got done telling you I've never had a first date. But no, I have never had a person like that" Hannah would say, pouring the milk first and then brewing the tea and bringing it over to Hime along with her own. Making tea was a nice, calming activity. It helped get her emotions under control and further focus on connecting with her Zanpaktou.

"Partially why I am living off your relationship with Elyss. She's a lovely woman and deserves some companionship. Lacking my own, I enjoy hearing about yours"

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Crimson-black blaze, king of myriad worlds, though I promulgate the laws of nature, I am the alias of destruction incarnate - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Crimson-black blaze, king of myriad worlds, though I promulgate the laws of nature, I am the alias of destruction incarnate - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:38 am
Crimson-black blaze, king of myriad worlds, though I promulgate the laws of nature, I am the alias of destruction incarnate - Page 2 Header2

HIME

An embarrassed, almost sheepish smile would form on Hime's face as she blushed, realizing she hadn't listened to Hannah properly when she stated she had never dated anyone. It was an uncommon error on her part, so she simply brushed it off as a momentary lapse in the thought, transitioning to another conversation for them to speak on. As Hannah brought the tea over, Hime hold the warm cup to her lips, taking small mouthful of the steaming liquid as she pondered on what they could talk about to one another.

"Companionship is nice. Elyss has a good heart in spite of what she tries to tell me otherwise. I don't know what the future holds but I am happy for her no matter who she pursues. I cherish those who've taken a chance on me, knowing full what my history is, to say nothing of the innocent people I murdered."

END POST

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:26 pm

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"Much like Elyss, you are not an evil woman, Hime" Hannah commented, gently sipping the tea. The two of them were perfect for each other, even if Elyss had more of a fiery self-depreciation. "The people you killed were not done for the fun of it, nor were they don't out of maliciousness. It is easy to blame a person for the act they have done in the moment, without a true ability to think for themselves.

But doing that just causes more people to do exactly the same thing. To never deal with the root cause, means that it carries on. Forever and ever. So stop beating yourself up about it. Abalia has allowed you to prove that you aren't that kind of person. Show her"

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 08, 2022 5:00 pm

HIME

"True," Hime would comment nodding in reply to Hannah's advice. She certainly take pride in the fact that she no longer raised her sword in the name of violence nor did she swing it down against those she considered innocent. Perhaps that's why she always observed and followed Elyss, to observe and see where she would go in her own life. She would stare at her cup for a moment before bringing the warm tea to her lips, taking measured sips of the liquid as she gazed at Hannah.

"Considering where you once were and your ties to K-world, I'd say you've made quite the progress yourself, Hannah."

END POST

Last edited by Iori on Wed Mar 09, 2022 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 09, 2022 6:40 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"I've not changed a bit from where I once was. Just, taken a trip around the world, is all" Hannah replied with a coy smile. "Kokuyuteshi was not something I really joined. Just something I was in. I felt that leaving after one of theirs spent months helping me without any hope of reconpensation was too gauche. They might have had extreme ideologies, but in my time there I treated injuries, and sickness. I midwived for pregnant women, and I fought off a man man who wanted to kill millions. Lady Sing helped as well, it was nice"

Hannah would look to her Zanpaktou and give a gentle smile.
"What could I have achieved in that moment if I hadn't lost Peach?" She'd shake her head softly at that vein of thought and release energy through the sword, as if executing her Shikai. The reaction from the other side was heartening, though she was just short of actual, proper connection.

"I will not lose my new Spirit. That is the only thing I know for absolute"

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 09, 2022 6:29 pm

HIME

Hime was proud of the resolve in Hannah's tone. Naturally, she was compelled to support the woman in any way she desired and that fact had illuminated itself on a day where she was in a vulnerable position and required someone's guidance.

The talk of zanpakuto spirits had reminded Hime that perhaps it was time to finally face her own spirit and make amends for her past transgressions. For so long, she had been ashamed of herself and by extension - the spirit that constituted her zanpakuto. It was a thought to be entertained in due time, she mused.

"It fills me with pride to see you with renewed vigor, Hannah. If there is any guidance on my end, I will offer you nothing but my undivided support. Indeed, seeing you now has motivated me to one day face my own spirit and make amends for shunning it away out of shame and regret. Hold onto your spirit, embrace it, and find your peace of mind. I believe in you, Hannah."

END POST

Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:39 am

The Grand Witch

Hannah Chiza

"A Word" Hannah would say, looking to her new Zanpaktou and feeling her heart clench up again. "If you don't have your original Zanpaktou, then it won't be the spirit you remember. It will be someone else" Hannah would warn, before getting the feeling under control and nodding to Hime.

"But I am thankful for your support. And I will mirror it if you need anything. Don't hesitate to come to me simply because you think it might put me off. I will support you regardless of what you need" Hannah would state, standing now and opening the door for Hime to leave and go meet her new spirit.

"I hope that you still have what you originally had. It is....harrowing, to lose something like that. And now, all I have is a vague and painful hope for the future, and one question; Will she grow for me?"

"A field of Daisies shall always grow for you, Hannah"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum