Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Don't Fear The Dark [Liltotto/Giselle] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Don't Fear The Dark [Liltotto/Giselle] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Don't Fear The Dark [Liltotto/Giselle] Empty Don't Fear The Dark [Liltotto/Giselle]

Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:44 pm
Don't Fear The Dark [Liltotto/Giselle] 89UzhCN

Liltotto Lamperd

Hurried fingers tapped on a glass screen in the darkness.

[1:12:20] G
[1:12:22] Plz come fast itd an emergenvy
[1:13:45] sht wait also bring some of ur clothes plz
[1:13:56] Plz plz plz b awake this isnt a joke

Labored breaths rose and fell, her figure obscured by what little sheets she had on the couch. Giselle was the only person she could think to call for this kind of situation, and it certainly was an unorthodox one. Her hands shook with the phone in her hand, all manner of feeling coursing in her body. She wanted her. She wanted her to be awake and come. She needed to talk about this, and it was better with the person who introduced her to the world proper.

Though the room was disturbingly dark, blackened shadows stretching from her body and reaching across, those familiar, simple eyes bubbling within it.

END| Risen
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Don't Fear The Dark [Liltotto/Giselle] Left_bar_bleue0/0Don't Fear The Dark [Liltotto/Giselle] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Don't Fear The Dark [Liltotto/Giselle] Empty Re: Don't Fear The Dark [Liltotto/Giselle]

Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:43 pm
Don't Fear The Dark [Liltotto/Giselle] HEADER_sample-183a079839c6b6d9e5a4565d1130875b

[Text]: Sup hon?
[Text]: Young lady, you will text in complete sentences when you talk to me. I'll be there in a bit.
[Text]: And don't worry hon, this kinda thing is normal, your body is just going through some changes! Don't worry, I prepared for this. I'll be over with tampons in just a bit!

And so she had! Giselle would arrive with arms full of boxes, she promptly knocked on the door with her shoulder, tilting her head slightly as she tilted her way this way and that. Alright she HAD been prepared for this, but she truly wasn't uhhhh super stoked. NATURALLY, there were only so many things that could possibly have Liltotto in extreme distress and also needing new clothes. PUBERTY!

Honestly, she was ...proud! And alos a bit confused that this had happened the instant she herself had gone through some...changes as well. But that's how ife was, it didn't wait around for you to have your own personal arc! She could go through ...well....reactualizing herself later. For now, she had a little baby girl who she had to guide through their first visit from Aunt Flo! Not that Giselle had ever HAD a period. But she did have a lot of experience dealing with bleeding. That was the same right? Right!

"Open up Lil! It's me! You Mom!" She chimed, smiling from ear to ear.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Don't Fear The Dark [Liltotto/Giselle] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Don't Fear The Dark [Liltotto/Giselle] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Don't Fear The Dark [Liltotto/Giselle] Empty Re: Don't Fear The Dark [Liltotto/Giselle]

Sun Feb 13, 2022 11:23 pm

Liltotto Lamperd

Well, that was going to be an interesting conversation. She was relieved that Giselle was actually awake, interpretations of her text aside, she didn't have any desire other than to wait for her to come in her disorientated state. Her body felt completely different, creepy dancing shadows extending from her body aside, she couldn't help but feel along herself in the dark. She definitely wasn't hallucinating, definitely didn't eat any demons lately, and the only thing that occurred between before the change and after was.. Meditation. Never in her life had she heard of meditation causing your body to do weird shit, so she was at a loss there.

She was continuing to examine herself until she heard that chipper tone from behind her door, both her and her shadows perking in unison as she'd peer down at the nearly blackened floor covered in bright white eyes. She wondered if stepping on it would hurt at all... Well, quite literally didn't hurt to put her foot down. And then another, and then up way higher than expected. She stumbled, almost falling over, grumbling in pure upset as her taller form would bumble over to the door, the click of a lock sounding for the woman on the other side and the brief pop of the door opening would reveal a bit of an eyeful for it being so dark behind the door.

Liltotto certainly was there, a messy stream of golden hair draped over her features, paled by the scarce glow of the night that beamed in past the crack of the door, what little light shining in hardly beginning to cut into the thick shadows that writhed behind her obviously far more matured form, draped in a blanket to hide her nude features.

She hardly needed the call to recognize her: Though Giselle appeared far different so suddenly, she still saw the woman that was her mother, the one she lost, the one she regained.

In silence, her eyes seemed to be the brightest they'd ever manage to be, feelings of joy and despair surfacing as her eyes laid upon her. She'd completely forgotten her current state for just a moment,

"..Come in and put that stuff down to the side," She reflexively touched her throat, her voice sounding far more grown and mature than the child-like one she had spoken in for years. She'd back away to give Giselle space to come in, but once her arms were free, Liltotto immediately moved in to embrace her, arms oddly tight around the other woman as she'd let out a labored sigh,

"..I feel like tonight's gonna be long."

END| Risen
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Don't Fear The Dark [Liltotto/Giselle] Left_bar_bleue0/0Don't Fear The Dark [Liltotto/Giselle] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Feb 15, 2022 3:19 pm
Don't Fear The Dark [Liltotto/Giselle] HEADER_sample-183a079839c6b6d9e5a4565d1130875b

Giselle blinked for a moment when she saw what was waiting for her on the other side of the door. Who the fuck was.....wait. She blinked, eyes widening for several long moments as she saw.... Holy SHIT! Almost instantly Giselle hurried inside and shut the door behind her. Looking around, making sure all the windows were closed from the eyes of fuckin PERVS! However, she WAS startled when suddenly Liltotto latched onto her! "Ahjeez! Hey hey! Let's getya some clothes on!" She chuckled, sighing a little before hugging Lilttoto back, and then promptly spinning and slipping a big shirt over her head and pulling it down. A flat look on her face as she watched a shirt that was BIG on her, even with her growth, just fuckin.....clung to Liltotto. Nope, didn't like that. She grabbed the blanket and put it around her shoulders again. She needed to buy this girl some like....trenchcoats or something.

"Huh, looks like you took my advice! Mazda got some good taste! He kept his fuckin hands to himself, right?" She asked with a slight narrowing of her eyes. He may be like, god or whatever, but she would still have some choice words for him if he went laying his hands on her little girl. "Got a bit of an upgrade myself too. Guess we can figure out the whole bra thing together." She mused. Honestly she had ZERO that fit her. And the stairs up to this place had proven that even shutting her pain receptors off still made it kinda awkward.

"So uh..... hm, guess you won't need the tampons... Or well, I guess we'll find out if you need em through the next month. Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmpshhhhhhhh congrats?" She chuckled as she honestly, for all of the immediate protectiveness she felt. She was ....happy! Lil never like.....talked about it. She even gave a lot of verbal evidence to the contrary, but she did feel like on some level, being stuck as a kid bothered her. Or at least held her back. And seeing her like this was ...nice! Sure the ...shadow thing was weird. But Liltotto had ALWAYS had a habit of just....developing powers sometimes. She wasn't gonna worry about that.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:10 pm

Liltotto Lamperd

She looked down almost incredulously at her chest as Giselle attempted to slip a shirt on her, only for it to not quite cover her as well as she'd hope. Even in the darkness she tightly held the blanket to her form, her hunger far outweighed by the confusion and disorientation she currently felt. She'd lean against the wall, unsure of how else to navigate with her present stature for the moment, as Giselle would bring that name up again... Mazda Mazda Mazda, he just kept coming up, she swore...

"Alright.. First off, Mazda didn't do squat to me, at least I sure as fuck hope he doesn't have some long-distance busty babe ray technique," Of course it was stated in tired jest but at the same time was a gross possibility, "Second off... Ew, no thanks, I have yet to feel that way towards anyone and it certainly is not him, least in the capacity you're hinting at."

She'd look to the eyes that stretched from her shadow across the darkness of the room, staring back at the two of them rather familiarly. It wasn't an unsettling sight to her, but she definitely had no idea what was up with them,

"..Third off... I wanted to talk to you. Or like, I feel ready to talk to you, about... Myyyyyyy feeeeliinngsss..." She'd let the remainder of the sentence out in a delayed, awkward croak through her teeth, "...Cuz... The first step in fixing a problem is acknowledging there is one, annnnddddd... I definitely have a pretty huge one on that front."

END| Risen
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:16 pm

Giselle....stared just a little at those eyes. Different...a.nd yet....familiar. She winced just a little before her eyes darted back to Liltotto and she nodded slowly. "Alright, so ....Mazda didn't do this. Honestly I guess it doesn't like....MATTER, so long as it like....stopped right? You're not gonna go all Jack on me are you?" She murmured, chuckling just a little before she ......paused. Briefly a bit surprised at the sudden serious tone coming from her daughter.

"Uhhhh, alright? I'm gonna assume then that it's unrelated to ....all this, if you have had it for a while? What's up sweetie?" She asked, suppressing the notion of just kinda, asking why this had to be addressed NOW with this other shit going on, but she could tell that this was something probably significant. Liltotto was not the emotional type, so almost immediately that more.....lax...jokey veil of hers dropped. She gestured for her to take a seat and promptly sat in the spot next to it, ready to listen. It was...... kinda rare for Giselle to really HAVE to go into Mom mode. Liltotto was always so independent. Sure she like.....needed stuff when she was little. Got stuck up in trees. Shit like that. But it was....rare for Giselle to ACTUALLY feel like her mom. Was this going to be one of those moments?
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 17, 2022 7:44 pm

Liltotto Lamperd

Liltotto did contemplate the joke a little seriously for a moment. Of course she didn't expect to become a fucking giant, but at the same time... Was this the beginning of something else? She felt wary, but not hesitant... A feeling of cautious optimism welled in her heart at this change, even if she felt out of sorts at the moment. Though, she did feel the need to confront Giselle - no, her mother - on how she felt, how she hurt.

Sitting down next to Giselle, the shadows around her writhing, she was silent for a few moments, her eyes shut, golden locks paled by the darkness draping her body wrapped in a blanket as she would go on,

"..I know, that i've never been the best with like, opening myself up much..." Her tone was low and reserved, as if somehow fearful the world would hear her if she spoke loud enough, "You're my mother, so out of anyone, I should be more open to you about my struggles... So..."

Her fingers tightened on the blanket, "...I wasn't driving around the place for fun or just disliking everywhere. Time and time again I just had my world fall apart until the point I just... Gave up. I just thought, no matter what, i'm just going to lose everything, so why bother have anything? So, I just went full hermit, I thought it'd make me happier, like maybe I wasn't cut out for connections or human life..."

Her breath hitched for a moment, "...That was a fucking lie I told myself over and over again. I was too much of a coward to put a foot forward, instead I spent decades fucking off in the wasteland trying to convince myself that it was for the better, no matter how much the loneliness hurt me. Then.. Then you basically pop back from the dead like nothing ever happened, like I didn't come across your horribly mutilated body, to the point you were practically irrecoverable mulch. The fact you managed to just bounce back and get yourself going... It just made those years of solitude feel all the more pointless and painful."

Her eyes ached with sadness and mist, "..I want to do better now. I don't want to be the failure that watched everything be taken away from me... But i'm so scared. I don't know how to describe it, scared of progressing? Scared of what I may become? I.. I don't know."

END| Risen
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:17 pm
Don't Fear The Dark [Liltotto/Giselle] HEADER_sample-ab1caf39621845353206b26f9f2ea22d

Giselle.....huh. Was ...actually surprised with ...WHAT the struggle was. She lowered her head as she let a hand raise up, lightly resting her lips on her knuckle as she watched Liltotto closely, trying to take in just what it was that she had gone through. Was GOING through. No doubt it was a big change on top of a big change. It was reasonable to think that this could all be overwhelming. And well....the wasted time thing. She knew that all too well. "This is .....THANKFULLY pretty normal. The whole......wasted time thing. When you get to be our age, its easy to fall into ruts. Even withOUT our ....particular backstories. You get old enough you just start letting shit go. Then when you REALIZE that's happened, you freak out thinking you wasted a whole ass chunk of your life! Which, yea, you kinda did. But only subjectively. It's only a waste if you think theres some.....divine purpose to all that shit. Far as I'm concerned, I sure as hell ain't here for a reason. If I WERE, then all the people I met would be a whol elot less special. if some....almighty fucko were controlliong it all. Then ...none of this really matters does it? If theres some fucker plan behind it all, then my decisions don't matter. Wether I try to do something with my life, or if I lie in a ditch and drink rainwater. The plans goin as planned. But it aint. So on one hand: sure what I do DOES matter. But on the other hand: it only really matters to me. So if I wanna lay in the ditch, thats my decision. uh.......ya feel?" Maybe she was getting off point. AHEM.

"AS for the ....like scary stuff. That's pretty reasonable. We DO kinda ....are in the military. IT'll be a little funky. Not exactly your normal pool of social interactions. Soldiers. Some dude walking around calling himself the sun. We even got an arrancar around now." she chuckled, sighing a bit and folding her hands in her lap. "Soooo I think yer fine being a little overwhelmed. This shit's hard. You got a lot of experience to the contrary so naturally you'll get kinda ...cagey at first. But you're adaptable, more than you think you are...clearly." She smirked, gesturing to the sweater puppies Lil had now......adjusting the blanket so they were covered up better. Protec.

And then she looked back up to Lil. Waiting for a reaction. HOPING that ...you know,...SOMETHING had gotten through? She always felt like she was kinda bad at this mom shit.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:37 pm

Liltotto Lamperd

Liltotto, silent and in thought after all of that, looked as if she was to do her usual behavior, to nod it off and keep any further words sparse, unrevealing and uninterested in showing the depths of herself.

But this time was different. Rather than clamping shut, she suddenly would turn, reaching her arms around and hugging Giselle once more. The wetness of tears rolling down her face could be felt on the woman's arm as Lil pressed her face against her, arms tightly woven around her as her voice would croak out,

"...You're a good mom," She'd choke on tears for a moment before continuing, "I always regretted never letting you know. I was so hurt when you were killed, I would have no idea how much I'd miss you til it fell on me like an incredible weight. You were always good to me, you always are good to me, and I never did enough to show how grateful I was for that."

Slowly, she'd lift away from the woman's body, and looked her in the eye. The rare sight of Liltotto's crying was evident, even in the shadows,

"So i'm doing that now. I don't want to have any more regrets. I don't want to look back one-hundred years from now and feel awful. Nobody's in charge of my destiny but me, so I should act with more control of it."

She sniffed gently, a smile creeping across her features, "...Thank you, for still being there for me."

END| Risen
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:33 pm
Don't Fear The Dark [Liltotto/Giselle] HEADER_sample-ab1caf39621845353206b26f9f2ea22d

Giselle blinked, surprise written across her face when Liltotto pulled her into that sudden hug. And suddenly she was.....crying against her. Clinting to her and letting her emotions pour out. And she ....didn't know how to feel. Some ....small part of her did feel anxious. After all, the circumstances in which Liltotto's original parents had died were fucked up. But then again.....they had just been normal humans. Was it better that they had been raised by her instead? What would have happened when Liltotto would have hypothetically had to bury her parents? Honestly.....she supposed she would have been sent to pick her up anyway. Maybe ten...twenty years early? Eartyh was real fucked up back then, maybe it wouldn't have even been that long.

And even so...she gently rubbed the back of Liltotto's head, holding her close and gently holding her little girl as the little gift she'd raised sobbed out her appreciation.

Why HAD she put so much....effort into raising Liltotto? Thinking back....she was a terrible person. At least so far as Humans were concerned. Maybe it was BECAUSE Liltotto wasn't human that....she'd actually cared for her. And it made her tense a little to know that......Liltotto was so attached to her. She felt......like a real mom. "Lil..." She noted in a soft, fond murmur, releasing the girl so that they could sit up and look her in the eyes.

She reached up, gently framing Liltotto's face and sighing, pride swelling through her. Look at her little girl.... all big and grown up. Heh....suck it Younger Erchanhardt. "You never said it, but I always assumed you did anyway." She grinned, putting on that bright smile for Liltotto and patting her gently along the cheekbone. "I know I say this shit all the time, but I AM proud of ya. And not just because you're all grown up and like a superpowerful soldier. I was.....REAL worried I'd fuck you up. That you'd end up like me."

She shut off the nerves in her tear ducts. Nope. Not gonna cry infront of her girl. But boy were they flowing on the inside.

"I didn't want you to be the monster I was. But I also didn't want those fuckin humans messing with you. So I did kinda ping pong you a lil in terms of how to deal with humans. And I'm glad it didn't mess you up too much." She chuckled, then straightening up. "But hey! I don't need you sayin all this shit like I'm gonna die or somethin! OR you for that matter. S'far as I know, we're the most durable bitches in the Vandenreich! So we're gonna sit down, pop in a movie, I'm gonna order you some turtlenecks online, and we're gonna chill, eat, and watch movies till they get here. Some pants too...... no more shorts. Or tiny skirts. Jeans from now on. And not Jorts. NEVER jorts! I see you wearing Jorts I'm gonna fuckin make pants out of reishi for you on the spot Missy, you got me?" She promptly went from gentle to laughing to mothering in the span of a few seconds.

But.....she was happy. For both of them.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum