Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Don't Fear The Dark [Liltotto/Giselle] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Don't Fear The Dark [Liltotto/Giselle] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Don't Fear The Dark [Liltotto/Giselle] - Page 2 Empty Re: Don't Fear The Dark [Liltotto/Giselle]

Sat Feb 19, 2022 7:37 pm
Don't Fear The Dark [Liltotto/Giselle] - Page 2 89UzhCN

Liltotto Lamperd

Though she initially felt those flutters of happiness, that smile would soon fade, Liltotto's gaze drifting off to the shadows that encroached the room, only shied away by the weak beams of the night's light the window cast upon her dwelling. She couldn't sit and pretend that was all she had to say to Giselle. She needed to hear the extent of it.

"Before I say anything else, any poorer traits of mine... Are not your fault," She would speak firmly and assuredly - she did not want Giselle taking any blame for how she was. Who she was is entirely on her own head, "..I may not be a monster, but I am not a good person... At least, I can't feel like I can call myself that yet..."

Her hands tightened into fists with what pitiful physical strength her form held, "..My original parents were not by blood either. I was found, and I was supposed to be brought back, but they must have felt too fond towards me. That man, the one who we called 'His Majesty'.." She visibly cringed with even the offhand mentioning of him, "..I saw his eyes. He knew very well - What I was, what would happen to them. I could tell what power he held... And I was scared, like, not in thought, but in some instinct, like, 'Could I become so aloof?'. Even if they weren't mine, I still felt affection towards them... And I guess I was scared of losing that ability in some way."

She'd grit her teeth, "...I ate them, Giselle. It was an accident - hollows were attacking us, but I ate them. Then I was alone. Then I was scared, and sick. And then you came along.. Almost but thankfully not eaten... Sorry about that by the way, dunno what was happening in my toddler brain in the moment to think a chick was another hollow, but I definitely lashed out. And.. Even if it wasn't a large chunk of my life, it was a part I cherished. Even if your parenting style definitely was weird, it kept that affection and attachment within me intact, even if I was still fearful of losing it. You very much did the opposite of messing up, you helped me be... Human, I guess? It's not like anyone but some crazy exception to life like you would be able to survive raising me, so even if it was set up, i'm glad at least it was you, and not... That guy."

Again, she shuddered, "..But I want to let go of that fear, it's been hundreds of years, and even decades of solitude couldn't kill my enamoring of... I guess, humans. I guess that attachment is what separates me from guys like... Him, and Mazda... Oh shit, speaking of, I spoke to him. And... I feel uncertain about agreeing with him. I want both of those genocidal weapons dead, I want the Shinigami torn down a peg, I want to keep the Quincy safe and capable of defending themselves without toppling reality, but even if he proposed stuff that'd align with those goals, I feel... Uneasy. He's chalking up to be another 'His Majesty'... And I don't feel like he sees my cooperation in however he's doing this as a choice of mine."

Her head would dip, "..I wish I could peacefully put all of that aside and relax with turtlenecks and popcorn with you, but... I don't know what to do about that man."

END| Risen
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Don't Fear The Dark [Liltotto/Giselle] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Don't Fear The Dark [Liltotto/Giselle] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Don't Fear The Dark [Liltotto/Giselle] - Page 2 Empty Re: Don't Fear The Dark [Liltotto/Giselle]

Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:05 pm
Don't Fear The Dark [Liltotto/Giselle] - Page 2 HEADER_sample-eadfca1b47df80fd749f86198d33910c

Giselle.....paused for just a moment. Surprised when she saw the sudden shift in Liltotto's features. She was, after all, expecting just..... a soft....tender moment. But it wasn't about that at all. She smiled....reaching up to give Liltotto's shoulder a soft...comforting pat. Before she ....froze. And in an instant, she felt..... concern. Surprise. Speaking about her ...parents. And then.

She knew?

Giselle's eyes widened, briefly fear coursed through her, even in the wake of such a gentle moment, there was that sliver of worry in her heart. Did Liltotto blame her? But then ....it was...... confusiong. Her brows knitting together. Ah there it was. A detail she hadn't known... She had .... This was information that..... she didn't know what to do with this. That liltotto had been the one who had eaten her parents? She remembered that sudden lunge, that a chunk had been taken out of her when they ahd first met and ....it all suddenly made sense. A kid wouldn't..... She felt the sudden need to speak up. "Lil....you...couldn't have..." But there was more. There was SO much more to this conversation, and soon enough she found herself staring.

Ah....right. She HAD suggested that Liltotto go speak with Mazda. If she didn't know that he was probably the kind of man to SEEK Lil out she would have been angry with herself. No, having Liltotto get an ...indirect heads up was the right thing to do. And she couldn't help but stare down to the floor as she felt a slow disdain creeping through her at the very notion of Mazda MAKING Liltotto do anything. And it was....... uncertain. Mazda and Yhwacht....they had been such.....incredibly different people. Yet similar. She couldn't fault Liltotto for finding him....just as unpalattable.

You need not worry. I'm well ware. Were I not by your side. You would abide me just as little as her.

Don't Fear The Dark [Liltotto/Giselle] - Page 2 HEADER2_0506-011
But. When she finds out. Will she?

She shook the sensation off, and ....refocused. She couldn't lose focus. Not now.

"There's a story. About the God that once was Yhwacht. About the being who transcended everyone. Who could see everything." She closed her eyes, and sighed. "There's only one path infront of that man. And I can't help but wonder if Cyrus is the one who put him on it." She murmured with narrowed eyes...looking ...uncertainly to the side. "Helle is ....I dunno. Gone maybe. And Cyrus seems like he's ....I don't know what he's going through with Helle gone." She ..... furrowed her brows. And gently reached into her shirt...and peeled out a small vial on a chain. Offering it to Liltotto.

"Sometimes we can hope. But that doesn't mean we don't plan. If ......you ever ..." She closed her eyes. "If it ever seems. Like Mazda is going to try something. And if ...you don't know if you're gonna make it. Or if you can't stop him. Put this in your mouth and break it with your teeth. DON'T swallow it. I've been ....working on my powers. For a long time. I...don't know if I can stop him. But I can at least try and bring you back." She instructed softly. She didn't know if Liltotto's digestive powers would break it down if she swallowed it. But if she could tether her soul to Liltotto's.... she could bring her back....right? At least....whatever part of her Mazda wouldn't be able to get his clutches on. "I don't want us to need this. I don't....ever....want to see ...... but we can't just hope. We gotta prepare. Understand?"

She reached out, and gently took Liltotto's hand, placing the vial into her palm and holding it there, closing the girl's fingers around it. "I've done it before. I brought one of my zombies back. And I released him from my control. He was....in bad shape. But he survived it. So....please. Trust me. Okay?" She pleaded softly.

There was so much that could go wrong. Especially now that.....moves were probably going to be made. The way things were.... tensions were high as ever. Especially in the Vandenreich. Mazda had made note. Vastime had to fall. Lux Orior had to fall. How far were those things? Would he grow impatient? Something had happened not that long ago. She didn't...KNOW what it was. But. She felt like things were going to happen. And she wasn't going to be separated from her daughter again. Not again.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Don't Fear The Dark [Liltotto/Giselle] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000Don't Fear The Dark [Liltotto/Giselle] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Sun Feb 20, 2022 8:14 pm

Liltotto Lamperd

Her only response was a soft nodding of the head. She never loathed Giselle for what occurred after she pieced it together so many years ago. The two who originally found her... Though she had her childish fondness, there was no way their relationship would last. At some point they either would have died or ended up giving her up, unfortunately the former was what came true. Either way, that man would win out in his desire to have her, but perhaps she should be thankful for their stubbornness... It was entirely possible he himself would have brought her up had he received her on that day, rather than entrust her to someone else, and what a sickening outcome that was to her.

Her expression pained with what Giselle had next to say; So something did happen to Helle... She detected that burst and sudden quieting murmur of the woman's presence, not quite the crash of death but certainly close. She had gone near the place she sensed it some time after, but the woman was nowhere, not even a body to be found. She told herself she got the help she needed, that there was no point in her meddling, that there wasn't much she could do.

Either way, that was one less potential hurdle for keeping Mazda in check. Incredibly troublesome, and all the more reason for this transformation, it seemed.

She watched as Giselle pulled something out, catching the particular scent of her blood from the object being presented to her. She bit her lip with the explanation, tensing not towards the idea of relying on Giselle, but for that potential moment where she would need to utilize it. Liltotto hadn't felt that close to death in literal decades, and the fact that the woman before her was seriously considering the extreme... It only made what Mazda could do feel far more perilous, even if she currently is in acceptable standing with him.

Holding the vial in her hand, she'd nod, holding it close to her, "..I'm going to try to remain in his better graces, but I will trust you if the moment comes. I just hope it doesn't get to that point..."

Would the blood even work? Liltotto was no mortal after all... It was certainly full of mystery, but for the circumstance to be that severe, she literally would have this vial as a last ditch effort.

"..In the meanwhile, what do you think we should do?" Her voice was kept low, as if the man could have been listening in at this very moment, "I don't feel like there's any reasoning or speaking to someone who has their mind made up, and the ability to ensure others are on his course... The only things I've had in mind were to either methodically grow my abilities, or make something that could do that job if it came to it. I don't feel like we're trusted enough to be confided in..."

Her head would lower, "..I hate not knowing exactly what to do."

END| Risen
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Don't Fear The Dark [Liltotto/Giselle] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Don't Fear The Dark [Liltotto/Giselle] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Mar 03, 2022 6:37 pm
Don't Fear The Dark [Liltotto/Giselle] - Page 2 HEADER_sample-eadfca1b47df80fd749f86198d33910c

She ....struggled with this. As long as she'd been alive, and as much as she knew. She didn't know how to deal with all of this stuff. Seeing Liltotto like this....it was rough. And it made her angry at herself that she didn't know all the answers. She reached up, gently pulling Liltotto into a hug. God it was hard now, she was even bigger than Giselle was! She sighed, smiling ruefully, having been surpassed in size and a lot of other things it seemed. It was ....rough to deal with this kind of thing. And she had to ....try and think it over. They couldn't afford to just....do whatever.

"You're right. That's.... an issue to be sure. We're....not in the best position. Sure, we've both made some friends. And some people trust us a bit more than before. But that doesn't change the stigma we got. We're old Vandenreich, and a lot of people blame us for the shit that's happened." She murmured, rubbing her chin and sighing. "We do our best. We grow. The Vandenreich ....isn't gonna trust us with this kind of thing. But that doesn't mean they won't try if something rough goes down. And it's not like the Vandenreich is the ONLY place we can look for help." She murmured, rubbing her chin. " There's a whole ass world out there. If the Vandenreich won't help, then they aren't the only people we can turn to. Maybe it's time we branched out. I ....actually have a ....sortof acquaintance from back in the day. I don't know if he'd necessarily stick his neck out for me. But at the very least I think he'd entertain questions I had for him. Maybe." She sighed, itching the back of her head.

A pause... before she smiled at her daughter. "But hey. In the meantime, I guess it's about time I decided to help you out huh? I may not be as uhhhh, versatile as you are. But I'm still pretty strong. I can help you push yourself as best I can. And as for the rest, we'll just have to be patient. Humans are shortlived things. Sure....right now we aren't trusted. But they're not built to hold onto that shit forever without a reason. Well, the reasonable ones at least. so chin up, okay?" She smiled, reaching up and gently pushing up Lil's cheeks to put a smile on the larger girl's face.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 03, 2022 8:08 pm

Liltotto Lamperd

As Lil leaned into the hug, the eyed blackness around them seemed to slowly recede, eyes gradually closing and melding back into the darkness as the two talked. Even though she had some reservations towards Giselle's words, she couldn't blame the woman for wanting to help her. She just didn't want her getting hurt or killed as a result of it, especially not now after she's begun shaping up and dedicating herself to a cause.

Even with her reassurance, she couldn't smile terribly long, even with Giselle's playful prodding of her cheeks. Gently, Liltotto would take her arms and gently bring them down with a sigh,

"Just don't do anything stupid, i'm begging you. The last thing I'd want for you is to die again," More and more, the shadows receded, until they had entirely returned to Liltotto's own shadow, moonlight seamlessly penetrating the room as she'd sigh and look to the tv,

"..For now, let's just chill. It's been rough. Wanna watch a movie?"

END| Risen
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum