Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Every Parting, Every Reunion [Erchanhardt, Giselle] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Every Parting, Every Reunion [Erchanhardt, Giselle] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Every Parting, Every Reunion [Erchanhardt, Giselle] Empty Every Parting, Every Reunion [Erchanhardt, Giselle]

Sun Feb 13, 2022 9:45 am
Every Parting, Every Reunion [Erchanhardt, Giselle] P15ckbD

ERCHANHARDT BURGSTALLER | HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

It was rare, as of late, that Erchanhardt had any time to do more than simply deal with the courts, or hand down one edict or another for the sake of the Empire. Now, however, he had found himself moving southward, through Poland in the depths of winter. Why was that? It was simple, really. He was all too aware that things in this world did not stay stable, did not remain stagnant forever.

If he needed to defend this place, then he would ensure that he knew the land well, and this was a place he had not traveled in many long years now. He had simply been far too busy, far too caught up in the realities of his life and of the world, to trek through these snow-filled woods again.

He could not help but reminisce on the things that he had once seen here, as a younger man. On that cruel witch the people had so feared long ago. How amusing it was, with hindsight. Ah, even for one such as he, who lived in perfect condition, it made him almost feel old to think back to his youth.

Well, no matter. He was content simply to reminisce for now, to walk forward as he had done so long ago.

END POST | WILLE ZUM LEBEN
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Every Parting, Every Reunion [Erchanhardt, Giselle] Left_bar_bleue0/0Every Parting, Every Reunion [Erchanhardt, Giselle] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Every Parting, Every Reunion [Erchanhardt, Giselle] Empty Re: Every Parting, Every Reunion [Erchanhardt, Giselle]

Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:10 am
Every Parting, Every Reunion [Erchanhardt, Giselle] HEADER__sample-7d66d14fdcb1848fa4021feddabe2977

One step forward. Two steps back.
Poetic right? But thankfully it was just little more than that for Giselle. She had taken another step forward and stayed her feet. But that didn’t mean she couldn’t at least turn and gaze upon her past.

That is what brought her out to this cold landscape. To where she’d begun. Standing silent and sentinel as she let memories flow through her. The new her. And some small part of her wondered. Should she bring Lil here sometime? Did she want that?

But the world did not slow for musings and reminiscing. No sooner had she settled than did she sense something….. familiar. Those blood-red eyes widened and suddenly she was on the move with a Hirenkyaku. She didn’t stop at a respectable distance. Why would she ever do that? In an instant, Giselle was directly infront of the man. Blut inactive. Smiling from ear to ear as she waited just a beat. To see if he would lash out on reflex. Before that smile widened all the more.

”Hello again, Boy~”
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Every Parting, Every Reunion [Erchanhardt, Giselle] Left_bar_bleue16000/1Every Parting, Every Reunion [Erchanhardt, Giselle] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Every Parting, Every Reunion [Erchanhardt, Giselle] Empty Re: Every Parting, Every Reunion [Erchanhardt, Giselle]

Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:30 am

If Erchanhardt had been a more energetic man, he might have laughed aloud at how fortuitous it was to feel that presence again. As it was, he still couldn't help but let a chuckle escape his lips, and as that menacing force approached him so rapidly, he swung forward with all his might, a controlled and calculated blow that could surely have crushed mountains to dust.

And, of course, he stopped that blow just a hair's breadth away from the witch before him.

"A pleasant evening to you, madam. You look rather more collected than when last we met."

Lowering his fist, he studied the woman with eyes that certainly conveyed a certain fondness. In a life as long as his, there were quite few people that he had ever seen across such a long span of time. And, even if the two had never met under what he would call ideal circumstances, he appreciated a genuine meeting far more than something cordial and lacking in truth.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Every Parting, Every Reunion [Erchanhardt, Giselle] Left_bar_bleue0/0Every Parting, Every Reunion [Erchanhardt, Giselle] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:55 am
Every Parting, Every Reunion [Erchanhardt, Giselle] HEADER__sample-7d66d14fdcb1848fa4021feddabe2977

Giselle smiled when she saw that hit coming, the look on his face alas told her that he wasn’t getting any blood on him today. Oh it was such an old reliable trick, it took her back. Not that she had any intention of claiming the Ling of the Roman Empire. Right?

Her smile deepened when she heard that polite greeting. ”And look at you, charming as the day I first met you.” she noted coyly, hardly a lie when they both abundantly knew that wasn’t true. He was much more polite nowadays in her opinion.

All the same, she didn’t even flinch or miss a beat with what would have been a mortal blow for so many others being so close to her.

All the same, she did a little spin, then struck a pose, two peace signs up and a cute wink, complete with menacing toothy grin as if to show off as he studied her. “Like the new look? Got a haircut yesterday. YOU, however. Look like shit. Happier… handsomer shit. I approve.” she smiled from ear to ear and straightened up, taking a moment to look him up and down before giving a sly smile, a hand reaching up to hover over her mouth. ”What brings you around here though? Bit of a desolate place for a king. Or are you perhaps reminiscinf of a fair, young, radiant Lady who once stole your young heart?” It was actually nice to let out this…. Impish part of herself again.

For all of the benefits she got from playing nice these days, it was still nice to slip into old habits. And Er was just the familiar face to let some of the old jives out. Playfully bullying him almost instantly. No matter how old and grizzled he became, he was still that same young vicious man she had tried to catfish just about every time she ran into him.

Ah, memories.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 13, 2022 11:16 am

"You certainly do look quite more charming than you have in the past, like a proper lady rather than a devilish gremlin. I've no doubt you'll find it all the easier to beguile some hapless young fools into your oven."

He was certainly aware of the sort of woman she was, but in the very same way, Erchanhardt knew that she hardly expected any of her needling to actually get through to him. A back and forth that, given the seriousness he found himself mired in so often, he could not help but enjoy more than he typically might have.

"I am simply traveling to refamiliarize myself with the land. I expect that peace will hardly remain forever, and it is, after all, my duty as Emperor to protect my realm. But it seems that even you have heard that. Do even the depths of Hell hear word of the Earth's changes?"

But, even with such words, Erchanhardt hardly meant much by them. He could not pretend that he understood what she was, or even who she was in any genuine way. But there was a certain amusement, and a certain nostalgia, in simply acting as though his understanding of her had never changed.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 13, 2022 11:34 am

She flashed him a wider smile. ”Charming? Conservative as always. But yes, I guess it IS a bit more easy luring people these days. Nothing beats a fine ass and a soft chest. Never will get over how wonderfully forgetful people can be. Everyone but you. she chimed, fluttering her eyelashes uselessly at him.

Though at that subject, she cast her gaze around them, humming for but a moment. ”Hmmm you seem more talkative than usual. Maybe you really DID miss me~“ She mused, looking up to the sky for a moment and thinking, before her expression grew more…. Calm and thoughtful.

” Well I guess even you change over time. As for peace I guess with your fancy new crown you have to worry about that stuff now. Sucks being mortal.” Wasn’t that the truth.

”So. Have you been hearing murmurs? Or have you been making plans that would end the peace?” She asked calmly enough. It wouldn’t be the first time he’d started these sorts of things. She’d even vultured a few of his battlefields from time to time. Always hoping she’d run into him.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 13, 2022 11:59 am

"Neither yet, thankfully. But I am not nearly so young and naive as to think that war will simply stay away indefinitely. Even if I bear these two fists for the sake of the people, there will surely be someone or another who finds it much more amusing to create problems."

Erchanhardt glanced in Giselle's direction as he said that, not accusatorily, but simply as something of a friendly jab. He was, after all, quite aware of her tendencies in the past. It was what had drawn them into that first conflict so long ago, after all.

"I put as much trust as I am able in other nations. I am not so foolish a king as to think that I can simply hide from the world and expect it to pass me by. I have spoken with the Vandenreich, assured them that I have no qualm with their aims and that they are free to engage in their work in my territory. Of course, I have said much the same regarding the Gotei United, and I faintly suspect that tension will inevitably arise. But I am prepared for that."

If a conflict was to break out, he would certainly prefer it be within his own borders, under his own watchful eye. He trusted quite few in the world, and so he would much rather he be the one to adjudicate something such as that.

"I do not relish conflict. Far from it, in fact. But if it is inevitable, I will bring it to an end myself. Swiftly and surely."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 13, 2022 12:13 pm

Giselle couldn’t help but chuckle at the word yet. ”Smart boy. When did you start getting so smart? Maybe you found someone young and pretty to keep you that way?” she asked with an amused waggle of her eyebrows. That would be the day. All the same, she looked off into the distance, not even reacting to that playful little look in her direction. ”Its always cute seeing these things happen. Less cute these days now with spirituals getting mixed in all the time. Makes me miss the old days when all you needed in the old days to start a global conflict was a drop of blood on the right person.” she sighed wistfully, smiling. Even now she still liked to playfully insinuate she had started world war one.

A pause.
”Hmmm. Here’s to hoping we wind up on the same side then. Its harder to hold back and have fun with someone waiting for me back at home.” She noted off-handedly.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:03 pm

"I suppose 'cute' is the sort of descriptor I would have expected from you. I think it is nothing but a tragedy. A waste of life that could certainly have become something far more beautiful than food for the vultures."

There was undeniable bitterness in his voice at the thought, memories of far too many battlefields crossing his mind. Thoughts of times when he had been an infinitely more foolish man, a more careless one. They were dark times indeed, and not ones he had any particular desire to relive.

"Someone has finally stolen the heart of the witch of these forests, hm? Quite a surprise, you know. I suppose, as Emperor of the land, it is the least I can do to offer my good tidings and blessing to you both."

He knew, of course, that she would be roughly the last person who needed his validation on that. But Erchanhardt didn't offer it as any sort of permission toward her. It was simply a gesture of good faith, toward someone that he had known well through the years.

"I share your opinion, of course. I intend to ask a woman to marry me soon, and the idea of leaving her behind for a far off, dusty battlefield is not one I particularly relish."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:25 pm
Every Parting, Every Reunion [Erchanhardt, Giselle] HEADER_49ccf6bb3b0dc66960b14fd2a8350e19

Giselle perked up! Smiling from ear to ear as the man talked of such things. "Gosh look at you all grown up. I remember the days when it seemed like you figured War was the ONLY solution! Truly God set you on a mysterious path." She smirked lightly, secretly pleased with his growth. Sure, she no longer had a little warmonger to leech people off. But she found him much more palatable these days. Case and point, his ....blessing?

She raised a brow, that smile briefly vanishing as she eyed him. "Damn, you ARE old. Gonna offer to Officiate the wedding?" She jabbed, chuckling to herself before folding her arms across her chest.....thoughtfully. Ow. Right, boobs. "Thanks though! Happy to hear you got yourself someone. Mind tellin me about her? She a nice lil christian girl from one of your churches?" She ventured with a playful smile. Did she think that was the case? No. But she always DID think he would wind up with one of those little religious types that matched him so well.

The subject of leaving them behind, however. DID make her pause. "Nahhhh. You're not gonna die. Not allowed anymore. you got a bride-to-be to go home to. Besides, if you ever DID do something so stupid like dying, I'd just bring ya back myself." She chimed with a sly smile in his direction. "If god wanted you dead he wouldn't have had you meet me." She reasoned, as if that were the most obvious reason in the world.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum