Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Every Parting, Every Reunion [Erchanhardt, Giselle] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Every Parting, Every Reunion [Erchanhardt, Giselle] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Every Parting, Every Reunion [Erchanhardt, Giselle] - Page 2 Empty Re: Every Parting, Every Reunion [Erchanhardt, Giselle]

Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:40 pm
Every Parting, Every Reunion [Erchanhardt, Giselle] - Page 2 P15ckbD

ERCHANHARDT BURGSTALLER | HOLY ROMAN EMPEROR

At the question posed regarding his bride-to-be, Erchanhardt smiled a touch wider, before laughing quietly to himself. He could not fully help himself, if only because of the mental image of Himiko as anything even loosely resembling a typical Christian girl was genuinely amusing. Not that he minded, of course. He found her quite perfect as she was.

"She could not be further from the sort. She is so filled with vibrance and life, so energetic in a way that I can only ever call radiant. She lives every day to its fullest, and has filled my days with such cheer that I can only now see how deeply I had allowed despair to cloud my life."

He spoke so highly of her, and yet in a way that was quite clearly natural. Erchanhardt did not even need to think about his response, it was simply the way that he genuinely felt.

"I would certainly officiate your wedding, if you so wished it. Tell me of this beloved of yours, as well. I imagine they must be exceptional, to have earned the affections of one of God's most unique creations."

END POST | WILLE ZUM LEBEN
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Every Parting, Every Reunion [Erchanhardt, Giselle] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Every Parting, Every Reunion [Erchanhardt, Giselle] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Every Parting, Every Reunion [Erchanhardt, Giselle] - Page 2 Empty Re: Every Parting, Every Reunion [Erchanhardt, Giselle]

Tue Feb 15, 2022 4:57 pm
Every Parting, Every Reunion [Erchanhardt, Giselle] - Page 2 HEADER_49ccf6bb3b0dc66960b14fd2a8350e19

Giselle had to admit she was a bit impressed! "Damn, boy. You got yourself a BADDIE? I'm proud of you!" She was smiling from ear to ear and promptly patted him on the shoulder, practically GLOWING at the notion of someone he would have, perhaps at one point, called some sort of heathen or demon being his waifu! God she hoped it was like.. a demon or something! That was so goddamn CUTE! "You TOTALLY gotta introduce me to her! And you can meet my girl too!" She exclaimed excitedly! Though she did....pause. Hm. Candice would ....yea she'd be fine. The woman worked in like, business and stuff. She could be like....Nice....right? She frowned. Hm. She ....actually didn't know. They might have to ask about that. "Well....hmmm...pin in that. Now that I think about it. You should totes let me meet her sometime tho." She noted.

Though at his question, she ....chuckled Amused at his calling her that. A masked compliment to be sure. "She's a brat. I'd have just killed her back in the day honestly. Very......expressive." she tapped her chin. "She's some rich girl into fashion of all things. Owns some kinda like...international fashion and makeup company? Or like, is a big part of it. I guess her parents still technically own it or something. Admittedly not something I've asked her a ton about. But WHEW...talk about spoiled. And things just kinda....happened. We hit the usual spot where people start screaming and running and pulling out crosses and shit. And she just.....kinda .....didn't." She reached up, itching the back of her neck. "She likes me, and not just like....pretend normal me. Which is both ...interesting and concerning." She snerked, smiling toothily as she looked off to the side, thinking about the woman.

"But we'll see. In the meantime I've been ...yaknow...behaving. You know my past mucha s I know yours. And you know probably as much as I do how power can fuck someone up. So I'm being uh.....careful. We'll leave it at that." She didn't want to go into how worried she was that Candice might like.......evil bloodlord Giselle....more than new nice Giselle. Yea.......yea she was definitely not gonna go tainting this conversation with that fear. Things were going fine currently, that's what counted right?

"So you mentioned that you...WANT to propose to this woman. What's got ya holdin off?" Changing the subject just a little. Keep things going and avoid an awkward silence.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Every Parting, Every Reunion [Erchanhardt, Giselle] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1Every Parting, Every Reunion [Erchanhardt, Giselle] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 18, 2022 12:01 pm

Most, had they referred to Himiko in such a manner, might well have earned a harsh glare which threatened violence. But Erchanhardt knew well that such was simply the way of this being. He could no more force her to bend than she could him.

"Our faults define us as much as our greatest qualities. Perhaps those traits are precisely why she is so accepting of you. As for your behavior, I can only thank God above that you and I have come to walk similar paths. Power, authority, they are dangerous crutches that create monsters far worse than we might otherwise become."

But, he didn't wish to ruminate on all of that any more than she did, and he allowed himself a quiet sigh as Giselle posited a more lighthearted question. Not at her asking it, of course, but at his own answer.

"I simply have not found the right opportunity. I have no doubt that she would be overjoyed at it any time and any place, for she takes such joy in romance in itself. But she is a woman who loves both extravagance and simplicity, and I wish to ask in a way that would appeal to both of those things in equal measures."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Every Parting, Every Reunion [Erchanhardt, Giselle] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Every Parting, Every Reunion [Erchanhardt, Giselle] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 19, 2022 5:26 pm
Every Parting, Every Reunion [Erchanhardt, Giselle] - Page 2 HEADER_49ccf6bb3b0dc66960b14fd2a8350e19

She couldn't help but smirk just a little at his comment about their faults.
"Yaknow. It makes me wonder sometimes how you and I didn't just wind up all alone. The things we've done in our pasts. You wouldn't think anyone could stomach us. But look at us go, finding people that seem to like us anyway. Guess there's just that many people." She hummed, closing her eyes, writing it off as statistics, but well aware Er-chan probably thought it something far more divine.

"You think we met them because the big man upstairs sought to guide us? Or do you think we met them in spite of him? I always wondered. If I was FATED to meet this woman. Than is it really special? It's all just 'part of the plan'." She approached him for a moment and stopped just a short distance away, looking up at him. "And this pretty ray of sunshine you found. Can't help but wonder if I could say THAT was part of the plan. I kinda ...LIKE the idea that even if the universe says people like us don't deserve happiness we can find it anyway. Your girl. And the path you have to her. IF you thought it was planned, you wouldn't be all tense about it. Whatever happens is gonna happen. But you're worried~ It's sweet. Means that you give yourself credit for it. And that's important, I think?" She hummed, closing her eyes and tapping her chin.

"Aaaaaas for the opportunity. I feel ya there. But based on your description, I think SHE'D be happy either way. So I think the question is: Which do you think YOU can make more memorable? She likes you after all. Put her out of the equation, how does Erchanhardt tell a woman he loves her? Feel free to practice now if ya like." She noted with a big gremlin grin. But still, giving good advice. At least SHE thought so.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:52 pm

"There is a difference between her having been placed in my life, and my having been fated to be with her. I have no doubt that I may still misstep, that she could certainly leave because of my actions."

It was not as if he believed in predestination or fate. A theological question that, frankly, he did not much wish to discuss with this particular conversational partner. After all, for any fondness he had for Giselle, Erchanhardt was hardly under any illusions about her actual character, even after having changed.

"I suspect that simplicity is what would be best. For despite all extravagance that I may show her, and all that she might enjoy, we did not meet over such luxury. I think that it makes far more sense to propose in much the same manner that we met, would you not agree?"

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 01, 2022 4:05 pm

She smirked just a little as she made note of him not engaging much with the subject. Though she WAS a bit surprised to hear he wasn't really all the type to read into predestination. God's plan and all that shit. Who said shit about old dogs not learning new stuff? Or was it tricks? She lost track of that shit. All the same, she put on a pleased expression.

"Oof. I don't think I've ever seen THIS side of you. Self-doubting Erchan. An interesting flavor.. I honestly think given what she's fallen for, I don't think she'd leave you over some misstep. LEAST of all a proposal gone wrong. But well, not like I know her. Or maybe you like the notion that she's more picky." She paused and .....looked off to the side. Her mind briefly shifting to Candice. There was some times she did wonder just how.....SPECIAL the connection they had was? No, it was incredibly special. Candice went so far as to ALLOW herself to feel vulnerable around her. As messed up as the woman was, she couldn't imagine her regularly putting herself in such a position. But did she like that? What was so attractive about being put into such a rare position? Especially when that implied that the position would be tenuous. Was there something exhilarating about the tightrope of being valuable and being on thin ice? On one hand, it provided the notion that it isn't something intrinsic, that theres WORK involved. But then again, work was hardly special all on its own. Luck had a factor, but the human mind ONLY liked to think of luck in terms of things they could gain, not things they could lose. This shit made her head hurt.

"I honestly can only speak on my own behalf. And the behalf of about sixteen hundred years of experience both witnessing and partaking in romance. But yea, simple tends to do the trick. Especially since it doesn't sound like the woman has like a 'dream theme' in mind. She's down for whatever. So that's totes a greenlight for something simple." She reasoned, briefly that smug, grinny persona drifting a bit as she actually grew a bit serious to consider the task before them. Well, before Erch. She didn't think Candice was the kinda person who wanted a proposal. She HOPED she wasn't.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:06 am

"I would not consider it doubt. Self-reflection, certainly, but to doubt myself now would be to call into question all my actions before, for all things lead into each other with time."

Still, Erchanhardt was not the sort to expect that Giselle follow along on his philosophical musings, whether or not he believed that she was genuinely capable of doing so. Truthfully, he knew that it was impossible to ever judge that about her, simply on account of her own tendency to dance around a conversation.

"She is a simple woman, though not in a manner which might be taken as insult. Overcomplication is not my intention, and I think she would only find it all a bit bothersome and distracting from the actual situation at hand. That question, then, is one that is sufficiently answered."

But, of course, he felt it only right to discuss more than merely their love lives. Regardless of how deeply important Himiko was to him, he did not think it right that she be his sole focus in a meeting such as this.

"But the question that remains in my mind is what will happen on the Earth in time. Whether peace will come any time soon, or if we will be forced to create it through violence. I will do whatever I must, and I know that you will as well. But the days of relishing in that are certainly better left buried."

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Mar 14, 2022 8:43 pm

Giselle raised a brow slightly at the man's correction, though she couldn't help but smirk just a little to himself. Uhuh, reflection eh? She couldn't help but chuckle to herself, briefly wondering if she simply gave the man too litle credit. Perhaps little Erchan WAS above normal humans when it came to worrying. All the same, he let that part about 'Simplicity' simply slide, giving nothing but a nod at that point. Not like she knew the woman. Even so, she smiled just a bit wider as it seemed Erchy had gotten an answer as to his own 'reflection'~

Though the smile did flatten out just a little when Erchan spoke about the world as a whole. And for a moment....she frowned, looking off to the side with an expression of rare trouble. Not trouble she was making, but trouble she could smell coming. Her own recent....meetings. She didn't even have to look particularly far from her own stomping grounds to know that even if the powers that be didn't shove certain ....groups into conflict. Certain fuckbois had every intention to cause ruckus anyway.

The fuckbois that HAD caused a ruckus. And briefly, shelet that frown extend into her own soul, as if to kick the cage of a particular fuckboi in her own life.

"You're pretty old by now Erchan. We're both getting up there. What was that old sayin.... 'No matter how the wind howls: the mountain cannot bow to it'. But you and I know that the mountain hardly has to bow if the wind carves it down into sand over time. You can do so much more with time than you can with sheer force. We're getting up on one of those times when a bit of force is needed. But....I should hope that doesn't mean you haven't been sitting on your ass since the last time we met, Erchan." She smiled, a small, almost expectant thing in the man's direction. What HAD the man done with this brief little window of peace? And what of the time that had come before it?

"Guess it hardly matters NOW that shit has to speed up. But just know that in another hundred years, I'll be making fun of you for any blunders you make when this all shakes out. All things lead to eachother in time, right? Who knows, maybe you'll actually outlive me." She noted with an amused little chuckle, nonchallantly floating the notion that she might not make it through this upcoming conflict. And oh boy, would that no doubt give him pause for thought. Her own.....subtle warning to him. With the particular players in this little conflict. She didn't even know if SHE'D go unscathed throughout it. And in that same vein, a friendly warning to the man. She sure hope he had just a bit of bullshit he'd garnered over the years. And god did she hope he was prepared to use it.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum