Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Tower White [Murasaki/Hisana] Left_bar_bleue0/0A Tower White [Murasaki/Hisana] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

A Tower White [Murasaki/Hisana] Empty A Tower White [Murasaki/Hisana]

Fri Feb 18, 2022 9:36 am
A Tower White [Murasaki/Hisana] HEADER_32596747_p9

It was strange. She had no memories of this place. But the words of Byakuya echoed in her mind, she steeled herself. Wondering how many arrancar had ever entered this place.

She was told she was expected. A pleasant surprise, and soon she stepped into the office itself, eyes briefly sweeping the place. A solid undented desk between her and the commander.

She cleared her throat and offered what she hoped was a gentle smile, sotting down across from her.

”Thank you for seeing me commander. I’m…… sure you have heard by now about my situation. I was…. Instructed that I should speak with you about… uhm… sanctuary?” she thought that that was how Byakuya had phrased it. Hopefully the woman knew what she meant. ”The Kuchiki have declined in taking me in, and… I wish to be able to stay here. N-not without earning my keep of course! she added
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Tower White [Murasaki/Hisana] Left_bar_bleue16000/1A Tower White [Murasaki/Hisana] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

A Tower White [Murasaki/Hisana] Empty Re: A Tower White [Murasaki/Hisana]

Fri Feb 18, 2022 11:41 am
A Tower White [Murasaki/Hisana] NsOqTkn

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI | CAPTAIN COMMANDER

This was something of a difficult situation for Murasaki, and she would be the first to admit that. By all accounts, this wasn't someone that she should be offering refuge to. It was, after all, an Arrancar, one of Hollowkind that the Gotei weren't exactly supposed to be fond of. But it wasn't as if any other Arrancar were considered immediate threats, and more than a few of them were already considered non-factors.

"Of course, of course. You don't need to be nervous, I don't bite. Do you want tea?"

Even as she made small talk, though Murasaki continued to think. The idea of shoving this woman to the side simply because of her race didn't sit right with Murasaki. Was that bad? Maybe. But she would fight on that moral stance any day. She'd worked hard to get here despite how people saw her, and she didn't want other people do have to do the same thing.

"My first question is, well, what would you want to do? If I did give you asylum, what would you be offering to the Gotei?"

Murasaki knew that probably sounded almost accusatory, but this was a serious matter. Despite herself, she had to treat it with all the gravity it deserved.

END POST | THE WAY OF THE SWORD

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Tower White [Murasaki/Hisana] Left_bar_bleue0/0A Tower White [Murasaki/Hisana] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 18, 2022 12:11 pm

Hisana smiled, relaxing visibly in response to the woman’s assuring words and the question that followed. It wasn’t the sort of… prying suspicious questions she feared. The woman had jumped straight into the hypothetical of her place being secure and she felt a weight off her shoulders with how it was being handled.

”Oh! I’m fine thank you. And as for… that. I admit I’m not looking for anything in particular. I suppose just whatever you would have need of me to do, I know I probably don’t seem suited for much but I’m willing to try. ” she noted with a sheepish, rueful smile. Certainly she imagined that being… what she was…. Limited her usefulness. But she hoped it would be enough. She needed this to work out. For Rukia.
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Tower White [Murasaki/Hisana] Left_bar_bleue16000/1A Tower White [Murasaki/Hisana] Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 18, 2022 12:22 pm
A Tower White [Murasaki/Hisana] NsOqTkn

KAGAYAKU NO MURASAKI | CAPTAIN COMMANDER

This was something of a difficult situation for Murasaki, and she would be the first to admit that. By all Well...that wasn't quite as good an answer as she might have hoped for, but Murasaki supposed not everyone was quite as outgoing as she had been when she came back. If she didn't have anything in mind, she could at least ask some questions and go from there.

"Well, I don't think being a substitute is really on the table, but there's other stuff around here to do..."

Running a finger over her own teacup as she thought about the situation, she realized in fairly short order that there was really only one option that made sense. At least, enough sense that nobody would be able to question the decision.

"This might sound a little mean, I don't really...well, I don't want to sound insensitive, so please don't take this as an insult. You probably know more than most people do about Hollows, I would assume. Do you think you'd be willing to teach at Shino about that? We have Vizards, but I don't know if their experience is anywhere close to what you'd have by comparison. I know that might seem kinda weird, teaching people how to cleanse other Hollows, but I also think it'd be something that nobody could argue with."

END POST | THE WAY OF THE SWORD
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Feb 18, 2022 12:33 pm

Hisana chuckled a bit sheepishly at the idea of being a substitute. Definitely not an option. However she did perk up in surprise when Murasaki actually DID come up with a suggestion. Thinking about the countless Hollows she herself had slain.

”I don’t think it mean in the slightest. There are Hollows and Arrancar who are cognizant and sentient. The only kind I would ever consider averse to harming. But those are either smart enough ti keep to themselves, or if not: generally are too dangerous to let be loose. The only types shinigami would find themselves engaging are those who know only suffering, or thise whi cannot be left alone.” she noted softly, lightly touching her knuckles to her lower lip as she considered the notion.

No. It was hardly as if she felt any sympathy for those that fought shinigami. The few gentler kinds would not get into combat situations if they could help it anyway. Not only that. But well. Hollows were hardly the type to care about loyalty anyway.

Loyalty got you eaten in all but the rarest of cases. She nodded, making up her mind.

”I would be more than happy to offer my knowledge and experience.”
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum