Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Starcrossed Valentines [Tatsuki/Chizuru] Left_bar_bleue0/0Starcrossed Valentines [Tatsuki/Chizuru] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Starcrossed Valentines [Tatsuki/Chizuru] Empty Starcrossed Valentines [Tatsuki/Chizuru]

Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:20 pm
Starcrossed Valentines [Tatsuki/Chizuru] HEADER_15-ch425-cut-cutout

It was, at times, hard to anticipate what sort of mood Chizuru would be whenever they saw eachother. Some part of her disliked that they didn't see eachother as often as she'd liked. In the past, she'd have wanted to just be stationed on Earth so she'd be able to see her more often. In those times when they were on again.

And here she was, staring up at the ceiling with unusual clarity on valentines day, thinking about the sort of situation they had. Glancing in the redhead's direction, she couldn't help but smirk a little despite the state she was in. Remembering the girl struggling in the Academy. Seeing her after all the shit that'd gone down on earth. The woman was a menace, and yet those small moments of vulnerability in which that manic crazed sex pirate was brought down and showed more....human parts of her. Those were the parts that stuck in her head and made her smile a bit wider. God Chizuru had gotten so strong... So capable.

She was proud of her.
She loved her.
but she kept that gay shit to herself until she could catch her breath.

"Maybe I aughta send you letters more often. Ya miss me that much?" She asked with an amused smirk in Chizuru's direction.
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Starcrossed Valentines [Tatsuki/Chizuru] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Starcrossed Valentines [Tatsuki/Chizuru] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Starcrossed Valentines [Tatsuki/Chizuru] Empty Re: Starcrossed Valentines [Tatsuki/Chizuru]

Sat Feb 19, 2022 2:33 pm
Starcrossed Valentines [Tatsuki/Chizuru] Chizuru-banner2

Chizuru Honshō | Ms. Crane

"Of course~. You never reach out to me anymore you know, I've got to make up for all the time you've been gone and leave you curling in the toes."

She said jubilantly while her reddish purple hair messily cascaded down her back. The saucy red eyes fixed on her bestie with benefits or sometimes more. The vizard rolled off of Tatsuki and laid next to her and exuded satisfaction, wasn't it always fun to hit it off with a girl? This one carried a little bit more delight, maybe she'd create a character which was modelled off Tatsuki for her next erotica. Ah, she'd already done A Thorny Girl's Lovelife as a small series, hadn't she? That cute romance of a prickly tomboy that fell in love with a pure maiden of a girl and they went through the plot - no steamy details left out either. Wasn't that a banger for a while?

"So whatcha been up to otherwise?"

Chizuru asked with a stray finger going over the dark-haired woman's thigh to trace circles with her fingernail. Occasionally just pushing a little bit more to leave a small mark of its path. She wasn't just in it for the fun now was she? Plenty to catch up on otherwise which was so hard with your partner gagged. Wait, what? Oopsie.

HARD GAY | END POST

Starcrossed Valentines [Tatsuki/Chizuru] Gamma_Signature
Starcrossed Valentines [Tatsuki/Chizuru] CHARACTER_LISTStarcrossed Valentines [Tatsuki/Chizuru] GRAPHICS_THREADStarcrossed Valentines [Tatsuki/Chizuru] TIMELINE_THREAD
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Starcrossed Valentines [Tatsuki/Chizuru] Left_bar_bleue0/0Starcrossed Valentines [Tatsuki/Chizuru] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Starcrossed Valentines [Tatsuki/Chizuru] Empty Re: Starcrossed Valentines [Tatsuki/Chizuru]

Sat Feb 19, 2022 2:54 pm

Tatsuki tensed only evrr so slightly as she glanced down at that meandering fingernail, a snort escaping her before she looked back up to Chizuru and gave her a smirk. "Make up for lost time huh? Should I have cleared out more than one day in my schedule?" She ventured, amusement clear on her face as she finally let her eyes close. The question making her perk her brows as she thought it over.

"Work mostly. Uhhhhhh, we have a New Captain Commander, but I'm sure you heard about that. Captain Murasaki stepped up to the plate. People already talking about some shuffling around going on. There's.....actually been a LOT of news in Soul Society. There's even some crazy-ass rumors popping up when I was on my way out. Some Academy student getting fucked up out in the Rukongai." She murmured and ....itched the back of her neck.

"And of course you know. Hanging out in my free time. Thinkin about you. Other than that just keeping up with my training and you know.......trying to be sociable " Not exactly Tatsuki's strongest point, she was more the kinda girl to have some dedicated friends than to go being homies with everyone under the sun. She gave a cheeky smirk as she glanced at Chizuru and quirked a brow. "How have things here on earth been? Hows.......your little troublemaker been doin?" A reference to her inner hollow. A little something that always worried Tatsuki just a little. She knew Chizuru could handle that shit, but well. She liked to be kept in the loop.
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Starcrossed Valentines [Tatsuki/Chizuru] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Starcrossed Valentines [Tatsuki/Chizuru] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:17 pm

"Mhm, might be able to write it into a book. How does Crane x Dragon sound? Kinda too on the nose, huh?"

She ought to have thought more than just what she might write next but it was where a lot of her notoriety and income. Nevermind, fix that later right? She'll think about if she'd ever did put these little escapades to paper then it wouldn't be so overtly. What kind of author in her genre wrote self-inserts or autobiography. No one wanted that, they wanted fantasy and for the whole love between two girls to be so exceptionally flowery and everything like that.

"Kids getting messed up in the Rukongai, huh? Lookin' into that like my good little dragon You should spend more time on yourself though, not healthy to be so lonely you know? Makes me a little sad that I'm leaving you all alone up there. It's alright down here, I've got my students and doing my thing.... The baby's good. Nice and behaved, not causing me any grief except a little snippy."

Chizuru let out a small laugh while relaxing in the pleasant atmosphere of the afterglow. Letting her mind wander from one tangent to another. It was so nice and blissful.

HARD GAY | END POST

Starcrossed Valentines [Tatsuki/Chizuru] CHARACTER_LISTStarcrossed Valentines [Tatsuki/Chizuru] GRAPHICS_THREADStarcrossed Valentines [Tatsuki/Chizuru] TIMELINE_THREAD
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Feb 19, 2022 3:45 pm

Tatsuki couldn't help but SNORT at the idea of Chizuru writing abut this little endeavor of theirs. She rolled over and posted up over Chizuru, taking a seat in her lap and wincing as she took a moment to let the tingles work their way out of her muscles before she glanced down at her friend. "Not that that ISN'T super romantic. But I really don't think that would sell very well. Do tomboys sell particularly well?" She asked with an amused smile. "Let alone Valentines day shenanigans. Feels cliche." She pointed out.

The mention of HER investigating that entire incident had her smirking slightly. In that 'You know I can't say. but' kind of way. "I take care of myself. Got me a killer Author whose work I enjoy reading. Keeps me warm at night. May have a point though..." She trailed off, sighing a little before she slumped a little. resting her forehead against Chizuru's shoulder. She was right, she really DID need to just ....chill a little. Her thoughts shifted to Captain Feng. Should she have followed her out? She could have retired, been down here with Chizuru. Hm.

Hearing it called the BABY made her wrinkle her nose. "Veto'ing that nickname. But that's good." She turned her head just enough to look at Chizuru through the corner of her vision. It should have been me...not her. Her own fullbringer powers had been smothered out long ago. She.....figured. They just kinda petered out. The whole....vizard issue had never been a thing for her. But Chizuru.... well. Her situation made her wish stuff. Coulda shoulda woulda.

"I'm gonna see ya more often. Promise. But I definitely think you should come visit ME sometimes too." She added.
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 20, 2022 6:44 am

"Oh tomboys are a niche market but I like to think a cult classic. The rugged masculinity with the delicate femininity of still being a lady at their core."

Chizuru just chortled as Tatsuki described her and then affirmed that her point may have some validity to it. Naturally, of course. What was an author if not someone that reflected aspects of the world and then tried to put them to paper and convey them through that medium?

What a tad bit more philosophical than she normally was, it must be the afterglow and the situation itself.

"Aww, don't think he's my little baby? Fine. What would you call him or her?"

She did think a little on the comment of visiting her more often, a little bit of thinking to consider it. Been a while since she'd gone up to the Soul Society and she had a couple of people up there. Maybe it was just habit since vizards were only recently more acceptable in the last couple of years but she also thought it was safer to train vizards down here rather than up there. More space down here.

HARD GAY | END POST

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:30 am

Tatsuki couldn't help but smirk just a little, her face flashing a slightly different shade of pink in response to Chizuru's description. She of course KNEW Chizuru was buttering her up. It didn't take long at all back in the day for the woman to discover that Tatsuki was particularly fond of being complimented for her feminine qualities. "Hm, delicate huh? You have an interesting way of handling delicate things." She teased halfheartedly.

The subject of the woman's inner hollow made her nose wrinkle. Did it even have a gender? Made her wonder if Chizuru would have even BETTER control if it was female. She snorted a bit, amused at the idea. "What are we adopting it now? I dunno.....we can call it.......(Insert Japanese Equivalent of Bob) or something."

Though she DID peer a little when she noticed Chizuru going outright silent at the mention of HER doing the visiting. "Hey, I'm serious. There's a lot of stuff I wanna show you." She pointed out, sitting up a bit and furrowing her brows, pouting a little. Hm. "Or do I gotta make you some kinda deal, hm?" She ventured.
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:46 am

"I like it's current name of Smokescreen so far, it isn't like I've ever really seen it or anything. Quite a pain in the butt to coax out."

She idly mused while a finger went to play with Tatsuki's hair, the deviant lesbian's mind floating back to the training she had with the vizards. It helped her grow quite a bit, and a few of them she was pretty fond of. A fun gang to hang about with.

"Deal? What does Tat~suki have to offer, hmm?"

Chizuru asked, far more interested now that Tatsuki had started speaking more lingo which would lead to more lewd endeavours.

HARD GAY | END POST

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 28, 2022 9:49 pm
Starcrossed Valentines [Tatsuki/Chizuru] HEADER2_6ad3038fa2f876066970408fbb02b55f

Tatsuki paused, smiling just a little. Of course she would have some kinda little nickname for it. She sighed, closing her eyes as she enjoyed the feel of Chizuru's fingers gently playing through her hair, kinda glad that she'd taken the time to grow it out. Though it still wasn't as long as Chizuru's. She did wonder......what it was like. The notion that there was this part of Chizuru that she couldn't ever really understand. Or would she? That was.... a fear that did course through her now and then. But well, it wasn't like she wouldn't have help if that did happen. But all the same in the meantime, there was a disconnect. A part of Chizuru she couldn't help with or protect her from.

Well, at least she was still the same old Chizuru.
That sudden spike of interest put a smile on Tatsuki's lips, opening an eye to smirk up at the pink-haired woman as they seemed to flirt with the idea. "You know I suck at this. Waddaya want?" She asked outright. Certainly she knew Chizuru sometimes like to try and coax stuff out of her. More than one Tatsuki embarrassed herself with things she THOUGHT sounded good, but had just reduced Chizuru to a laughing fit. Not that she super minded that, annoying as it had been at first. And then it had become ....less annoying. Then it was cute. Nowadays she didn't know how she felt about it.

"Come on, I'm sure you have plenty of plot ideas in that head of yours."
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum