Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fists Up. Sword Out. [Hono, Makoto] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Fists Up. Sword Out. [Hono, Makoto] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Fists Up. Sword Out. [Hono, Makoto] Empty Fists Up. Sword Out. [Hono, Makoto]

Tue Feb 22, 2022 2:48 pm
Fists Up. Sword Out. [Hono, Makoto] Header5

MAKOTO ARIMA

A regular check up, evaluatation of the unseated members. A bit of a restructure was in order after the changes to authority and being the fourth highest seated officer it was to be expected that she step up - well, she had those expectations for herself. Whoever the new captain and vice-captains of the division turned out to be would be revealed soon she figured.

Until then, she'd continue in her work.

"Hono Kaen?"

She asked through the clusters of the training room. Makoto was told that this particular member of her division could be found training quite a bit, she liked that and so she wanted to assess and take a look at what her progress had looked like.

Apparently she even had met Abalia, though that wasn't relevant to this.

ASPIRING PARAGON | END POST

Fists Up. Sword Out. [Hono, Makoto] Gamma_Signature
Fists Up. Sword Out. [Hono, Makoto] CHARACTER_LISTFists Up. Sword Out. [Hono, Makoto] GRAPHICS_THREADFists Up. Sword Out. [Hono, Makoto] TIMELINE_THREAD
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fists Up. Sword Out. [Hono, Makoto] Left_bar_bleue0/0Fists Up. Sword Out. [Hono, Makoto] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fists Up. Sword Out. [Hono, Makoto] Empty Re: Fists Up. Sword Out. [Hono, Makoto]

Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:55 pm

Fists Up. Sword Out. [Hono, Makoto] 18peDx2

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 174

Right. Left. Right. Left. Hono was focused on her training as was expected. Striking the training dummy with her Zanpakuto. She wasn't wearing her uniform actually. She had on something more casual and comfortable for training. A simple pair of white shorts and a plain black shirt. Her sword skills had definitely gotten better ever since she started training. Her motivation was through the roof!

She grabbed a small rag, using it to remove some of the sweat from her forehead. Her ears perked up slightly as she heard her name. That could only mean one thing! An official was coming to scold her for... well Hono couldn't think of anything she did wrong. (At least recently).

The relativity new Shinigami would respond to having her name called out by slowly raising her right hand this time. "Oh brother. What do I do this time?" She sighed lightly. Back in the academy, she was pretty consistently punished for her blunt tone. Though, maybe she would swear and yell at any coworker who annoyed her.

Coding in Template By:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/u1
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fists Up. Sword Out. [Hono, Makoto] Left_bar_bleue999999/999999Fists Up. Sword Out. [Hono, Makoto] Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Fists Up. Sword Out. [Hono, Makoto] Empty Re: Fists Up. Sword Out. [Hono, Makoto]

Sat Feb 26, 2022 8:41 am

MAKOTO ARIMA

The fourth seat pretended not to hear whatever Hono might've said, she actually didn't know but she was turning a blind eye to the notion that it might've been anything negative or smug. Did her eyelids drop just a little more? Maybe the one's that were full of attitude did get on her nerves the most but what could be done about it. She would prefer to not make a reputation of punishing every member of her division that did these things.

That would be a lot of work for little gain, Makoto didn't like that.

"I am here to assess the steps you've made in terms of progress as a shinigami, call it an appraisal of your work thus far if it suits you to see your merit as a member of the first... sixth division. Do you have time to spare?"

It would take some time to adjust that slip of her tongue, she was so used to referring to her division as the First while under Abalia.

Fists Up. Sword Out. [Hono, Makoto] CHARACTER_LISTFists Up. Sword Out. [Hono, Makoto] GRAPHICS_THREADFists Up. Sword Out. [Hono, Makoto] TIMELINE_THREAD
Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Fists Up. Sword Out. [Hono, Makoto] Left_bar_bleue0/0Fists Up. Sword Out. [Hono, Makoto] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Feb 28, 2022 2:16 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 110

Hono gulped. A job inspection? Well, that wasn't expected. We'll all just pretend that Hono said nothing. With a quick nod, Hono turned to face Makoto, letting out a rather heavy yawn.

"You are?" She raised an eyebrow trying to get an idea of who she was speaking with. The Shinigami would slowly slide her Zanpakuto back into its sheath located on her hip. "Uh, yeah I have some time."

The pink-haired Shinigami would awkwardly rub her neck. "Well, uh. What do you need me to do exactly?" She asked. "I've been training my ass off to get stronger, but sometimes I feel like I'm not getting anywhere." She sighed.

Coding in Template By:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Mar 01, 2022 1:24 am

MAKOTO ARIMA

"Is that so?"

Makoto trailed off with a thoughtful look in regards to Hono's feelings of her own progress. Admittedly, she felt the same but sometimes progress was something that crept up on you. People didn't recognise the work of their training until it was actually displayed.

"How much combat experience do you have outside of training? Training is all well and good but sometimes we only notice its rewards after reflection of events which tested us. Take out your sword and demonstrate a set of zanjutsu for me, techniques as well."

She gestured to the training dummy nearby. There were some basic zanjutsu techniques she might expect to see, she did not expect to see something on par with the Hitotsume: Nadegiri but maybe something basic could suffice.

Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:53 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 110

"Well, I've actually held a sword since I was little... though I'm not as old as most of you!" she chuckled lightly. "My dad taught me. Well not my birth dad, my adoptive dad! He was a kendo instructor before he kicked the bucket! So he taught me some kendo and I did some self-training on fencing, weird styles I know, plus what the academy taught me." Hono was around swords basically her own life.

Hearing the request, the Shinigami would simply give a nod in response. Drawing her sword as requested. She turned to face the dummy, giving the basic techniques as expected. In fact, they were better than a beginner, she was adept. After a few sets, she would turn to face Makoto.

"I got my ass handed to me by Elyss so now I'm hoping one day I can knock her flat!" She had a goal in mind. She also loosely held up her Zanpakuto by the handle. Flicking the side of the blade. "Plus, I need to get this "diva" to open up to me..." she sighed. "I dunno where to start. Murasaki managed to speak to my Zanpakuto but I can't get her to speak to me..." Clearly frustrated, the Shinigami would simply sigh. "Oh, uh, what was your name? You never introduced yourself."

Coding in Template By:
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:58 am

MAKOTO ARIMA

"Age is trivial when you compare the gap between, some shinigami accomplish lifetimes of work for others in the span of years, so your zanpakuto is tempermental that is natural but by the sounds of it you are viewing it as something subordinate to you. Objectifying it even as though it were any other sword that should answer to your whims, correct?"

Makoto wondered. Going over the comments involving Elyss, and everything but she was correct. Makoto had not introduced herself. A couple of moments to let Hono think about what she had said before distracting her by giving a name.

"Fourth Seat Arima. You may call me Makoto though."

She said, waiting for Hono's thoughts about what she had said.

Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:06 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 142

The Shinigami would nod, understanding that statement said. Hono mostly agreed, though she would quicky shake her head waving her hand dismissively.

"Hell no, Murasaki already taught me not to do that, after that, I started trying to talk with her every night." Hono cracked a soft smile, looking at her Zanpkauto. "I know it's a girl, but other than that... nothing. Is there some special technique I need to do? How do I even learn her name? Everyone makes it look so easy..." She softly chuckled, lowering her Zanpkauto, holding it close to the ground.

"Makoto got it. You already know my name obvious~ But I promise you'll be hearing a lot about me~" She gave a confident statement. "Oh! Fourth Seat, so you're like... official OFFICIAL... DAMN..." she would say, her eyes darting up and down, trying to remember her.

Coding in Template By:

Last edited by Squish on Wed Mar 09, 2022 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:19 pm

MAKOTO ARIMA

This girl was a little on the uppity side wasn't she? It was a little annoying but Makoto was used to people and their behaviours which tickled her misanthropy and she was adamant on maintaining her own professionalism in this situation. It was her subordinate after all, not an individual from another division.

"A zanpakuto is not forthcoming, many of which will give us trials in order to make them give us greater access to their powers. A zanpakuto may take years to accept you, respect you even if it views you in that light. One doesn't simply walk inside, request the name and receive."

Makoto explained while she crossed her arms and looked up to think.

"Mistreatment only adds disruption into the relationship."

She thought that it should be reiterated, it wouldn't be a leap in logic to say that her zanpakuto bond was weak because of the physical neglect - abuse even.

"Have you ever faced your zanpakuto in a fight?"

It was not uncommon either for zanpakuto to clash with its master inside the inner world. To test them in a proper contest and decide whether or not it was appropriate to share their name or other attributes of their power.

Waffles
Waffles
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Mar 09, 2022 8:07 pm

Hono Kaen

Artist: - Song: - Word Count: 137

Hono did genuinely listen, it seemed while she was crude, she took her job as a Shinigami seriously. Hono lifed her Zanpakuto, looking at the purple hilted Zapakuto in her hands. Hono just couldn't wait to meet her spirit proper.

"Got it..."

Hono simply shook her head lightly in response to the question. She seemed much calmer when it came to serious topics. Hono would quickly address Makoto.

"No, I haven't fought her yet. Maybe I should challenge her..." After that, she would pause for just a moment, thinking. "I've been physically training myself, nonstop since I met with Abalia and Murasaki! I think I've gotten stronger, but I really need to get into sync with my Zanpakuto. I'd rather train around her if that makes sense. I can learn its weaknesses and strengths and train around them." She would explain.

Coding in Template By:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum