Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
You Aren't Me [Shishiyuki, Saki] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1You Aren't Me [Shishiyuki, Saki] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

You Aren't Me [Shishiyuki, Saki] - Page 2 Empty Re: You Aren't Me [Shishiyuki, Saki]

Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:38 am
You Aren't Me [Shishiyuki, Saki] - Page 2 QBAyyTL

KOIZUMI SHISHIYUKI

"Perhaps I ought to call her as much, and see what she says on the matter."

Shishiyuki had intended that as a joke, at first, but given Makoto's own inclination for referring to her as a lion, perhaps it would not be such a bad idea after all. A cute nickname, if nothing else, and an opportunity for a bit of playful ribbing. At the question of if the two had met in a romantic manner, however, Shishiyuki very genuinely had to take a moment not to laugh openly, and instead allowed it to once more be a quiet, ladylike giggle.

"No, I would hardly call it romantic in the slightest. She and I met in a course over hakuda, and I suppose that I was a bit too strict with her. Then again, she was rather overenthusiastic as well. Mistakes on both of our parts, but they were for the best in the end."

END POST | ON MY HONOR
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
You Aren't Me [Shishiyuki, Saki] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999You Aren't Me [Shishiyuki, Saki] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

You Aren't Me [Shishiyuki, Saki] - Page 2 Empty Re: You Aren't Me [Shishiyuki, Saki]

Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:48 am
You Aren't Me [Shishiyuki, Saki] - Page 2 Saki2

MISAKI AWAYUKI

"Ah.... Hakuda huh?"

Saki trailed off just a little bit, Makoto didn't really show a lot of inclination towards Hakuda. If Saki had to recall their academy days then it was the subject that she seemed to be the weakest in. Second was Kido but it was a good thing that this red-head had a knack for it and was able to give her some slack. Well, that was just nostalgically recalling bygone days. Back to the juicy parts.

"Really... Oh, I think I remember paying a visit to the hospital after she got injured in a class."

Despite her aloof nature Saki gave a coy grin that made no effort to hide the fact she wasn't as foolish as one might suspect from her behaviour and abductive reasoning was something of a talent for her. Well, that's nice regardless. Though Saki wouldn't have placed it initially, Makoto was just so tightlipped about these things. It was nice having Shishiyuki be more open and give her all the details.

"Well, you must be pretty special to sneak into her heart. She turned me down everytime I offered, though I think she knows I'm pretty fickle and fluttery. She must really like you since she affirmed so many times that she wasn't into girls. Vehemently I tell you, no no no and blah blah. That's what she'd say."

Aww, it was kinda cute that it was how it turned out though. Huh?

"So do you guys get together often? Are you like there yet?"

Now that was a bit of a vague and loaded personal question, wasn't it?

ETERNAL 20th | END POST

You Aren't Me [Shishiyuki, Saki] - Page 2 Gamma_Signature
You Aren't Me [Shishiyuki, Saki] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTYou Aren't Me [Shishiyuki, Saki] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADYou Aren't Me [Shishiyuki, Saki] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
You Aren't Me [Shishiyuki, Saki] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue16000/1You Aren't Me [Shishiyuki, Saki] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:26 am

KOIZUMI SHISHIYUKI

"Yes, that was almost certainly my doing."

Shishiyuki understood what Saki was implying, of course, but she didn't feel the need to even hide behind any such implications. After all, it was in the past, and it was how she and Makoto had met. There wasn't much reason to lie about it. If anything, that would only make her look like a poor teacher on top of everything else, wouldn't it?

"I suppose that I must be. I would not especially wish to try and think of myself as special or otherwise. If she is happy with me, then that is enough."

She wasn't the sort to boast, and that was good, given she certainly would have lacked much in the way of a meaningful response at the final questions Saki had posed. They were exceptionally personal, really, even when compared to the rest of the conversation that they had held to this point. Was this normal? No, this certainly could not have been normal.

"I think, even if I were comfortable answering such a question, it would not be my place to do so without knowing whether Makoto were comfortable answering it as well."

END POST | ON MY HONOR
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
You Aren't Me [Shishiyuki, Saki] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue999999/999999You Aren't Me [Shishiyuki, Saki] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (999999/999999)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:37 am

MISAKI AWAYUKI

"So no."

Saki guessed, maybe it was possible and they were just being tightlipped but based on what Saki knew of Makoto and Shishiyuki's convenient dodging of the question. She felt a bit sure, plus these two didn't seem like the type of people that were exactly forward with that stuff. The power of critical thinking at it again though she was just operating on a hunch but Saki was the kind of girl who could run with a hunch if it seemed the most likely option of it.

"Well, just as a tip. She's kinda timid and been out of the game for a long time, so you might have to take the lead with stuff like that, you know what I mean? Well, unless you're both kinda like that I suppose. No judgement."

She explained while leaning back down onto the bed and stared up at the ceiling in thought, pretty content to leave it there unless Shishiyuki wanted to dig more into her resevoir of experience with dating. Saki knew her way around the game.

ETERNAL 20th | END POST

You Aren't Me [Shishiyuki, Saki] - Page 2 CHARACTER_LISTYou Aren't Me [Shishiyuki, Saki] - Page 2 GRAPHICS_THREADYou Aren't Me [Shishiyuki, Saki] - Page 2 TIMELINE_THREAD
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:47 am

KOIZUMI SHISHIYUKI

"I had noticed that she was not especially prone to such forwardness. I cannot say I mind it terribly, but I will keep it in mind."

If Shishiyuki were a more self-conscious woman, or one more obsessive over her relationship with Makoto, Shishiyuki would have likely been a bit disappointed at the realization she had just had, if not outright upset. That realization was, simply put, that she wasn't especially fond of Saki. She appreciated those who were forward, but there was a bluntness to the woman's demeanor that moved past refreshing and into simply displeasing.

Well, it was not the end of the world. Shishiyuki was more than adept at interacting with those she did not like.

"I suppose she and I are both rather reserved, yes. I do not think it is so terrible."

END POST | ON MY HONOR
Gamma
Gamma
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Feb 24, 2022 4:15 am

MISAKI AWAYUKI

A couple of more moments she laid there thinking, Shishiyuki was more open than Makoto but in some peculiar ways she was just more reserved as well. It seemed that way though like attracted like, right? It was probably good that they had common ground, maybe she did find it a surprise is all. Her girlfriend was a lot more different than she had imagined but she liked that.

"I think it's cute but I think I get it a bit better now."

Saki didn't exactly clarify what she got, call it another hunch. It didn't take an expert to know she had overstepped a little bit by doing exactly what Shishiyuki hadn't wanted her to do and she was already a bit tightlipped to begin with.

"Anyway, I guess I'll be off. Makoto's not around it seems and I don't want to encroach on you guys time together if she does show up soon while you're here. I'll catch her later, yes? Um. Sorry about being too comfy with you, we're kinda strangers but if you ever need anything I'll help you out bi- uh, Shishiyuki haha."

She did imagine her friend's girlfriend to ask lots of questions, though that did align with idea that Makoto would be very reserved as she was with everyone else. It didn't occur to her that they might already be incredibly close like this, colour her surprised.

Something about Shishiyuki reminded her of a younger Makoto when they first met, she was sure that there was more underneath that exterior but Saki didn't want to prod any further and they didn't have the same history or familiarity that she and the white-haired shinigami shared. In a way that was a little disappointing, since she didn't really like Makoto when they met in their first year but she did help her when she needed it.

ETERNAL 20th | END POST

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum